What Kind Of Product Would You Like To See.

IFN15

Awards
So lets hear what kind of products you would like to see, It can be anything from protein to amino acids to thermogenics. Give us some input we have been throwing around some formulas and ideas and we appreciate the feedback from you guys!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GDA
BCAA/EAA Supplement with added HICA
Probiotic

IFN15

Awards
GDA
Probiotic
i wrote up a formula with bcaa/eaa blend and it does have hica and a few other goodies as well. Also have a sick GDA formula that i think would be top shelf.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GDA
Probiotic
Great suggestions here... Also would like to see a sleep aid. It should give you solid sleep without a groggy feeling when you wake up.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great suggestions here... Also would like to see a sleep aid. It should give you solid sleep without a groggy feeling when you wake up.
i second that suggestion.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see something that increases glycogen retention.

Astragalus has some research on this.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.
The theory behind this being, increased glycogen = increased strength/repetitions = increased muscle.

That's why so many PHs (most notably Msten and DMZ) were so popular. They blew up the user, however it was simply carbs.

If there was a product that could naturally manipulate glycogen retention and top that off with Most Wanted for increased recovery then you have a recipe for a real natural anabolic that could rival some PHs and blow SARMs dead out of the water.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The theory behind this being, increased glycogen = increased strength/repetitions = increased muscle.
If there was a product that could naturally manipulate glycogen retention and top that off with Most Wanted for increased recovery then you have a recipe for a real natural anabolic that could rival some PHs and blow SARMs dead out of the water.
That would be a great supplement.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Release a topical 7-oxo and ursolic acid combo. Would be a sweeeet product for fatloss.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... Not only is it a GDA-type/liver-glycogen replenishing supplement (whether that translates to muscle glycogen idk... I'll need to read the full study of the first link), but it can also be an on-cycle guard...

So kind of like how some guys load ArA the last week/2 weeks of their cycle and transition into PCT, this could be a viable addition in retaining glycogen and keeping the liver healthy while on clomid/nolva (since we know that they are toxic in their own as well). Definitely a better course to to take than injecting IGF-1 LR3...

Thanks

IFN15

Awards
Some good ideas floating around here!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i wrote up a formula with bcaa/eaa blend and it does have hica and a few other goodies as well. Also have a sick GDA formula that i think would be top shelf.
Consider me sold.
Eager to see it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did
Appreciate the offer, but i do work for a company, they are just not associated with AM, so i cannot expose who i am a rep for.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for GDA formula as well...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The theory behind this being, increased glycogen = increased strength/repetitions = increased muscle. That's why so many PHs (most notably Msten and DMZ) were so popular. They blew up the user, however it was simply carbs. If there was a product that could naturally manipulate glycogen retention and top that off with Most Wanted for increased recovery then you have a recipe for a real natural anabolic that could rival some PHs and blow SARMs dead out of the water.
There's a few mixtures I know if :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something like the OG CL Yellow Neuphoria.

I loved that stuff, I guess something in it was possibly toxic though lol.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe release a psychedelic tryptamine, it'll have nootropic properties and some seem to have amphetamine/stimulant properties....

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe release a psychedelic tryptamine, it'll have nootropic properties and some seem to have amphetamine/stimulant properties....
**** yes

It's rough to play with that as to increase potency you work with mao inhibitors and may interfere with a lot of other things plus the inhibition may not be enough to exert an affect

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Count me as another vote for a GDA...would love to see what you guys could come up with.

IFN15

Awards
We arnt 100% sure on whether we will be releasing the amino or the GDA formula next. We are tossing around some ideas for anabolics and I also have a protein blend that i feel will be lights out on every other but it will be a little more expensive vs others on the market so it might be a little ways down the road.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We arnt 100% sure on whether we will be releasing the amino or the GDA formula next. We are tossing around some ideas for anabolics and I also have a protein blend that i feel will be lights out on every other but it will be a little more expensive vs others on the market so it might be a little ways down the road.
I'd be willing to pay more if it's worth it ... No sense in buying a bunch of amino spike ish for 1/2-3/4 the price. I'm looking for something to replace pf3

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Problem with protein is you dont make money releasing and selling them due to the cost of raw materials. More marketing than anything. Nearly impossible to break even with those bad boys if not lose money in the long run.

IFN15

Awards
Problem with protein is you dont make money releasing and selling them due to the cost of raw materials. More marketing than anything. Nearly impossible to break even with those bad boys if not lose money in the long run.
Thats what we have been struggling with we don't want to bring a cookie cutter protein out. But using some high quality ingredients leaves the margins dangerously low.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats what we have been struggling with we don't want to bring a cookie cutter protein out. But using some high quality ingredients leaves the margins dangerously low.
You wont make money if your using premium raws. With how much they cost on the market, and trying to make an affordable product it just wont sell. You will collect dust and lose money

Welcome to the industry 101