GET DIESEL - JP8x and JP8x Hardcore is back: loggers

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well....first off...I'm back btchs! GET DIESEL is back in AM, the classic GET DIESEL section is now back live at:

Get Diesel AM OG Section Link

A brief history for those who do not know, I have been an AM member for about 10 years, GET DIESEL started in 2002
with our first product DIESEL FUEL, the first thermoginc/nootropic/energy product in sports supplements.

Anyway..the nitty gritty:

First off, for the next 2 weeks, save 12% on GET DIESEL products at my direct
sale site fefifo.com:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/263133-save-big-am.html

2nd don't forget to like us on facebook for promo codes, retailer specials, free sh*t etc:

https://www.facebook.com/getdieselnutrition

I am looking for loggers to log the new JP8x and JP8x Hardcore. Many know about the results of these, especially JP8x Hardcore
since this is a more "hardcore" forum. They hit good, and provide excellent training intensity, mental focus, drive, and different from
almost all pre-workouts: endurance, recovery between sets and post workout recovery.

I am looking for 3 people to log each JP8x and JP8x Hardcore that can start pretty soon, as in by middle of next week (21 Jan 2015).

If you have ever logged a GET DIESEL product, you are pretty much in, other than OG Get Diesel users, first 3 people that post
which version they want to log and links to previous logs that aren't garbage, you are on the list.

RULES:

1) No reps. Sorry, I don't pick reps to log products. That's like asking a cow if you should each chicken of beef for dinner.
2) If you are stim sensitive, do not do well with Yohimbe (yes Alpha-Yohimbine, Rauwolscine | Rauwolfia is yohimbe/yohimbine),
3) Only US residents please. This is an entire 40 serving log, I'm not paying to ship you free product to Europe.
4) Must start relatively as soon as you get the product.
5) Be willing to do a YouTube review after 4 or 5 uses of the product.
6) --> Link to at least 2 logs you have done on AM when you sign up <--

For those of you who remember JP8x and JP8x Hardcore, they literally were about a -5 on a 1 - 10 taste scale. The new JP8x is about a 10 out of 10 with no a-k sweetener and a hefty dose of Stevia, in a delicious Tropical Island Fruit Punch with no chemical after taste or weird chemical smell (I have no idea why pre-workouts smell like chemicals btw). JP8x Hardcore was probably a -20 on a 1 to 10 scale, but it works so good people drank it. If you google reviews for JP8x Hardcore, no doubt it worked, all GET DIESEL products worked in the past but the new ones also taste good....really good :arms:

INFO
:

All new JP8x info JP8x info
GET DIESEL All new JP8x Hardcore JP8x Hardcore info

jp8xhcrop_15dec2014.gif
jp8x_15dec2014.gif

supplement facts for JP8x:

JP8x_supfacts_GET_DIESEL_JP8x012014_for_web.jpg

Directions for JP8x:

JP8x_2015_Directions_for_use_web.jpg

supplement facts for JP8x Hardcore:

JP8x_Hardcore_Sup_Facts_FINAL_web_OFFICIAL.jpg

Directions for JP8x Harcore:

JP8x_Hardcore_dir_for_use_web_2015.jpg

currently there is a sponsored JP8x and JP8x Hardcore combo log being ran by totalpackage:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262746-totalpackage-gets-dieseled.html

Also just a heads up, there will be another post on this but I am running a limited time promo: Use code AM12 in your cart at my direct sale site fefifo.com for 12% off your entire GET DIESEL order. I will run this for about 2 weeks so people can get re-associated with one of the classic underground brands that's still around. GET DIESEL. It would also be nice to get some um-sponsored logs because as I have always did on here for years, anyone who runs a prior log is almost guaranteed to get picked for future GET DIESEL logs.

**Also side note, if you favorite Anabolic Minds retailer doesn't carry GET DIESEL. Tell them to contact me at getdiesel @ gmail. com **​

Attachments

Last edited:
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I clicked on old thread. Glad to see you back on AM.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log the JP8x Hardcore. I haven't logged one of your products yet but would be thrilled at the opportunity to. I loved diesel test and tsunami (ran them as a stack) so I'm sure these pre workouts will not disappoint!

I can update the log per workout and do the youtube review. Not sure if you want before or after pics but can post those too.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Welcome Back! Looks like good stuff here

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Back !

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to see you back Chuck.

For those that don't know, I have tried almost all the old school diesel products including jp8. The one thing I love about it is that it truly is hardcore and no nonsense. Strongest pre I have tried.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Happy to see you back Chuck.

For those that don't know, I have tried almost all the old school diesel products including jp8. The one thing I love about it is that it truly is hardcore and no nonsense. Strongest pre I have tried.
Hey AE14, whats up and thanks. Nice to see the OG members on here. If its ok with CL, and you want to log the JP8x Hardcore to compare to the other version, PM me your mailing address. I usually leave out reps, but I guess its cool if you have logged/used other JP8x and from the OG era (if you want).

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey AE14, whats up and thanks. Nice to see the OG members on here. If its ok with CL, and you want to log the JP8x Hardcore to compare to the other version, PM me your mailing address. I usually leave out reps, but I guess its cool if you have logged/used other JP8x and from the OG era (if you want).
Chuck, it would be my pleasure and honor. I used to drive home from work and drink JP8 on the ride 30 minutes prior to the workout that was waiting. I was "buzzed" the whole ride home.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, it would be my pleasure and honor. I used to drive home from work and drink JP8 on the ride 30 minutes prior to the workout that was waiting. I was "buzzed" the whole ride home.
reminds me of me around 2005 on read4war. Use to sip it on my 30 min ride to MacDill AFB to workout. Will get this out to you monday so far have:

AE14: JP8x Hardcore
hugojaya: JP8x

I still have slots for 2 loggers of JP8x (yohimbe free) and JP8x Hardcore. I'm sure those will go by Monday when the boards are usually jumping.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I'm still down to log JP8x preferably hardcore version but if you need people w/ more logging experience no problem!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm still down to log JP8x preferably hardcore version but if you need people w/ more logging experience no problem!
I need a link or 2 to any log you have done. If you haven't logged anything, sorry I do not do full bottle logs with no previous logs because its hard to stay focused and complete a log. It takes dedication to update and finish a full log, and in the past, people start logs and never update/finish. Im not saying you would but I'd be eating the bottle price and shipping.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I need a link or 2 to any log you have done. If you haven't logged anything, sorry I do not do full bottle logs with no previous logs because its hard to stay focused and complete a log. It takes dedication to update and finish a full log, and in the past, people start logs and never update/finish. Im not saying you would but I'd be eating the bottle price and shipping.
Roger, understandable man! Lookin forward to following the logs

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see the Diesel line getting talked up around here again!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Good to see the Diesel line getting talked up around here again!
Good to be back. Bout to re-introduce this OG line to the masses over the next few weeks. Also Sunday bump.
Anyone reading this and a little hesitant to sign up because you are new to the AM board (less than 3 years), my line
speaks for itself and was one of the most popluar/talked about on AM up until 2010 and over at Nutraplanet,

There are 100's of logs and post in the now active again GET DIESEL section on the validity of these products.
You want to have the chance to log this. AM is where I always liked to be (besides that other board) because consumers here
are straight up hardcore, "if it don't work, we calling you out." Sorry products or product lines don't last long on AM.

GET DIESEL section:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/

Or search DIESEL TEST review/log, Ready4war review/log, NOS ETHER review/log (btw NOS ETHER is returning in 2 weeks), Three Kings review/log,
JP8x/Jp8x Hardcore Review/log

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DTH at 9 caps a day is my fav tbooster, great energy!!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9 tabs??? G-damn. Are you taking about the 200 Tab bottle, because the current 120 tabs, 4 to 6 day and your straight.
200 tab. Never tried the 120 tab version but hope to.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 250 lbs and have always been somewhat heavy handed. I've been thru 5 or 6 DTH bottles and 9 is my number....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm 250 lbs and have always been somewhat heavy handed. I've been thru 5 or 6 DTH bottles and 9 is my number....
9 was ok for that version, well say 7 or 8 (200 tabs), 120ct Id see you not going over 5 or 6.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9 was ok for that version, well say 7 or 8 (200 tabs), 120ct Id see you not going over 5 or 6.
When I grab a bottle I'll let u know where Ive landed.... if its akin to DTH I'll love it.

Are DTH or DTPC discontinued?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nah not at all still make DT Procycle and DTH. Just only selling the limited edition right now of DTH. Don't make the 200 tabs of dth anymore. They didn't hit like the 120 formula so I went back to the OG DT hardcore

When I grab a bottle I'll let u know where Ive landed.... if its akin to DTH I'll love it.

Are DTH or DTPC discontinued?

DR325

DR325

Awards
Looks like you might have all the loggers you need, so I'm ordering a tub and will still post my feedback. I'm on a pretty tough program right now to increase my squat and deadlift, and my current pre-workouts just aren't cutting it. That JP8x Hardcore profile looks insane! I don't plan to stack with anything other than standard supps (fish oil, multi-vit, etc).

I'm new(er) to the AM Forums and have no previous familiarity with Diesel Nutrition, so I'm looking forward to trying something new!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you might have all the loggers you need, so I'm ordering a tub and will still post my feedback. I'm on a pretty tough program right now to increase my squat and deadlift, and my current pre-workouts just aren't cutting it. That JP8x Hardcore profile looks insane! I don't plan to stack with anything other than standard supps (fish oil, multi-vit, etc).

I'm new(er) to the AM Forums and have no previous familiarity with Diesel Nutrition, so I'm looking forward to trying something new!
Hey thanks first for ordering it and trying it, you will like it. If you log it (which is good because non-sponsored), when my new batch of NOS ETHER comes out,
i will send you one to log. NOS ETHER is the straight up king of strength/power products. JP8x is built off the NOS ETHER formula.

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!nos-ether/c1and

probably wont be done for another 3 weeks.

You can quote this thread, I am sure after your first few doses of JP8x Hardcore you will be posting on here
its the best you have every tried.

DR325

DR325

Awards
Wow, that's great, thanks! I will keep you informed as to my progress with JP8x Hardcore, and definitely look forward to trying NOS ETHER upon its release!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey thanks first for ordering it and trying it, you will like it. If you log it (which is good because non-sponsored), when my new batch of NOS ETHER comes out,
i will send you one to long. NOS ETHER is the straight up king of strength/power products. JP8x is built off the NOS ETHER formula.

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!nos-ether/c1and

probably wont be done for another 3 weeks.

You can quote this thread, I am sure after your first few doses of JP8x Hardcore you will be posting on here
its the best you have every tried.
Stand Up Guy Right Here!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's great, thanks! I will keep you informed as to my progress with JP8x Hardcore, and definitely look forward to trying NOS ETHER upon its release!
Yeah, honestly, post once you try it a few times if it lives up to your expectations, good or bad. Let us on AM know.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, glad you are back brother. Love me the get diesel line.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to see Get Diesel back on AM!

DR325

DR325

Awards
Woke up this morning to see my order of JP8x Hardcore waiting for me at my front door! I'll be busting it open today for my first taste. I'll post a review after I've used it a few times, but I'm already anticipating good results. Glad I stumbled across this thread!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm on a pretty tough program right now to increase my squat and deadlift, and my current pre-workouts just aren't cutting it. That JP8x Hardcore profile looks insane! I don't plan to stack with anything other than standard supps (fish oil, multi-vit, etc).

Woke up this morning to see my order of JP8x Hardcore waiting for me at my front door! I'll be busting it open today for my first taste. I'll post a review after I've used it a few times, but I'm already anticipating good results. Glad I stumbled across this thread!
Cool, update here with some info after first taste and use, esp. since you hit a brick wall with preworkouts and their effects in regards to where you
to take your training. Also thanks for giving GET DIESEL a chance.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Oh sht, its live, I will sub because I think your the only one for JP8x (not hardcore).
Run feels great in the gym. I want to try out JP8x..stims (Yohimbe) are good ..but I think for me sometime they are counter productive. Tend to have better gains and mindset with less stim use.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Run feels great in the gym. I want to try out JP8x..stims (Yohimbe) are good ..but I think for me sometime they are counter productive. Tend to have better gains and mindset with less stim use.
Yeah, plus everyone cant have yohimbe, thats why people who take these products that just say "Rauwolscine or Rauwolfia" give people chills, sweats
and they don't know why. Its because they contain yohimbine but just listed as Rauwolfia. I saw on here where someone straight up asked if their product
contained Yohimbine, and the owner of of the company replied "no". Anyway Sometimes I use the reg. JP8x also, I dont need to go "Hardcore" every-workout. Just Chest and tris day. Maybe because i use to compete in Bench meets when I was powerlifting so thats always my "gotta get dialed in" day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You try the JP8x yet? Ok, not ok? so-so...??

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd log one of these bad boys If there's anymore need..... am a huge fan of DTH

DR325

DR325

Awards
You try the JP8x yet? Ok, not ok? so-so...??
I've used it on 3 or 4 workouts, and about to hit the gym right now. I really like it, but I'm still playing with dosing, as I like the energy from 1.5 scoops, but it hits my stomach a little hard. Is that a common occurrence? I'm very tolerant of yohimbe, as I take yohimbine hcl regularly, so I'm assuming that isn't the reason. But the flavor is crazy good! I look forward to it, like Kool-Aid!

After this workout, I'll go ahead and post a write-up.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've used it on 3 or 4 workouts, and about to hit the gym right now. I really like it, but I'm still playing with dosing, as I like the energy from 1.5 scoops, but it hits my stomach a little hard. Is that a common occurrence? I'm very tolerant of yohimbe, as I take yohimbine hcl regularly, so I'm assuming that isn't the reason. But the flavor is crazy good! I look forward to it, like Kool-Aid!

After this workout, I'll go ahead and post a write-up.
For some people yes. Because it has ginger in it. I take it with an apple or 1/2 a sandwich. Dnt forget to remind me in a week or 2 abt the Nos Ether

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
r4war was very kickass.

used a bunch of diesel stuff and interested in jp8 hardcore if still looking for loggers!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
r4war was very kickass.

used a bunch of diesel stuff and interested in jp8 hardcore if still looking for loggers!!!
BigT is your man for a solid log - a men amongst boys right there.

Never used any Get Diesel stuff but got a bottle of DTP I bought some time ago and thinking it's time to break it out after all this Diesel hype!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigT is legit. His logs are very detailed and easy t follow.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn hes back! It's been awhile!

Great opp here, I loved the JP8/Nose Either combo.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn hes back! It's been awhile!

Great opp here, I loved the JP8/Nose Either combo.
yep

BigT is legit. His logs are very detailed and easy t follow.
r4war was very kickass.

yeah I rem thebigT from my years here around 2007ish, fck it. PM me your email address. I wasnt looking for anymore,
and don't like to pick reps, but I know this guy is 100% with stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yep

yeah I rem thebigT from my years here around 2007ish, fck it. PM me your email address. I wasnt looking for anymore,
and don't like to pick reps, but I know this guy is 100% with stuff
pm sent...glad you are back!!!