Get Lean & Mean w/TheaTrim!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So, Purus wants to help some folks melt fat away. To do this we are looking for 6 people to log & do a final review of TheaTrim.

If you are after clean energy, increased endurance, an increase in your thermogenic rate, & would like to liberate fat cells & improve sense of well being then this might be the product for you!

Want a free bottle to help you reach your goal? Then tell us your why your looking to drop pounds and/or unwanted fat & how you think this product will help you with those goals, & we will nab 6 of ya to log it.
Try to hook us up with 3 updates a week & remember this is only open to healthy people who are 18 or older and reside in this U.S. No purchase necessary

:djparty:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product, and Purus being generous again with these logs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm tempting

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I'm scared for sure

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established

Think we can get this a little more cut ?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you want in we got you.
Seems folks ain't after this free TheaTrim.
What about a sample of 2 of the new MyoFeed to go along with the TheaTrim?
Does that spark more interest?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I would log it! Just started my cut so by then I should have my diet down pretty well.

Age: i misstated my age as 21 on the bcaa thread but it's really 20!
Stats : 5'7, 190, ~18% bf
No logging experience but is love to start. I feel like it would help keep me more honest on my cut truthfully. I could update with pics and measurements weekly as well as daily posts.
Thanks for the opportunities yall!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I would be down to log also, but I had first applied to the BCAA product. So I'm down for either lol!

Stats: age 25/225lbs/5'11"

Currently coming off a bulk so a fat burner would be nice as I'm coming to start a slow lean out over the next month or two. I have not logged any products before but I would be dependable for a solid log w/ pics and a thorough review

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nutrition Profile posted for this? Going on that slow bulk, lean meat, trimming up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How's it going in here?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would log it! Just started my cut so by then I should have my diet down pretty well. Age: i misstated my age as 21 on the bcaa thread but it's really 20! Stats : 5'7, 190, ~18% bf No logging experience but is love to start. I feel like it would help keep me more honest on my cut truthfully. I could update with pics and measurements weekly as well as daily posts. Thanks for the opportunities yall!
I would be down to log also, but I had first applied to the BCAA product. So I'm down for either lol! Stats: age 25/225lbs/5'11" Currently coming off a bulk so a fat burner would be nice as I'm coming to start a slow lean out over the next month or two. I have not logged any products before but I would be dependable for a solid log w/ pics and a thorough review
You two, send me your vitals to get your TheaTrim. If anyone else wants in this is last call. :bigok:

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Would love to log this... Trying to cut for teh beach lol and may do a comp this summer

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyone that sent their info in, I passed it along.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all will not be disappointed. This product has been raved about by all the people I have given it to. One thing is that just one is a great feeling and have had several women who are sensitive love the one dose per day as well as regular stimulant using guys I know. I will be using it in a cut coming up myself.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Received my product today, will start up my log on Monday so everyone interested please follow along! Thanks again Purus looking forward to the next 30 days

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks chuck! Looking forward to the logs.
If everyone could link their logs in here that would be great.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Started my log today! When I get to a computer I'll link it