Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been getting a few PM's regarding this so I thought I would make a post about it.

Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) does have a reload program. This means that for each product you purchase from us will have a points value assigned to it and if you save up enough points, you get free stuff.

As little as 6 points can earn you some gear from us. So get to saving the labels!

Attachments

Reactions: mw1
C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love reload.. Get a free x gels every so often

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only I could go back over the last 3 yrs and save all my labels :doh: ...and if eligible to participate :doh: :doh:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Great program for sure. Especially since a lot of your supps can be used regularly it makes it easy to accumulate labels :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Great program for sure. Especially since a lot of your supps can be used regularly it makes it easy to accumulate labels :)
That it is :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who doesn't like free stuff?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. I remember you fixed my "bomb" when I was describing taste. It's ok. I am a grammar freak with my students so "I ain't mad at ya" ;) my wife always asks me-"why do you talk like that?" Honestly don't know haha. Too much rap and working in a low income area I guess :) you should hear the stuff the kids come up with. New words every week.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
lol. I remember you fixed my "bomb" when I was describing taste. It's ok. I am a grammar freak with my students so "I ain't mad at ya" ;) my wife always asks me-"why do you talk like that?" Honestly don't know haha. Too much rap and working in a low income area I guess :) you should hear the stuff the kids come up with. New words every week.
Urban Dictionary is your friend

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So put the UPC's in a bag and write on a note card product of choice and send it in?
That easy huh?
Sending this out shortly!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thinking Glycophase or TTA . Been cutting for 9-10 weeks now. looking for something to tune it up a bit
Taking F95 and Yohimbine already.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking Glycophase or TTA . Been cutting for 9-10 weeks now. looking for something to tune it up a bit
Solid choices...and tough decision. Just going to flip a coin? Lol...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I'd go with TTA 500 in your situation. You do eat a lot of carbs though so....Whatever you like better, but if you haven't tried TTA 500...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
TTA 500!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally I'd go with TTA 500 in your situation. You do eat a lot of carbs though so....Whatever you like better, but if you haven't tried TTA 500...
200g is not a whole lot of carbs, highest my kcals have been with my weight right now So i am happy and cardio is not that bad.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Have a question about the x gel labels. Since the label isnt glued to bottle is it ok without the plastic backing.
?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Clicking on the TTA picture on the main website and i get an error
anyone else?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been getting a few PM's regarding this so I thought I would make a post about it.

Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) does have a reload program. This means that for each product you purchase from us will have a points value assigned to it and if you save up enough points, you get free stuff.

As little as 6 points can earn you some gear from us. So get to saving the labels!
I had no idea about this. Thank you for posting it. Glad I still have a few empties around.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took advantage of this a while back and was generously hooked up. A great program from a great company!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had no idea about this. Thank you for posting it. Glad I still have a few empties around.
Good thing you kept them!!

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to give a bump to this old thread.. i have some doubts/questions regarding this program;

1- is this still running?

2- It says above, that the lables are "useless if removed from the plastic backing"... this is funnny, the labels from Focus XT and Growth Factor (and some other stuff) are Loose so while cutting the plastic tub i have the labels in one hand and the backing plastic on the other.. Its a big mess and pain cutting this way.. the labels are not glued to the bottles..

So what to do?

Thanks for any update.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to give a bump to this old thread.. i have some doubts/questions regarding this program;

1- is this still running?

2- It says above, that the lables are "useless if removed from the plastic backing"... this is funnny, the labels from Focus XT and Growth Factor (and some other stuff) are Loose so while cutting the plastic tub i have the labels in one hand and the backing plastic on the other.. Its a big mess and pain cutting this way.. the labels are not glued to the bottles..

So what to do?

Thanks for any update.
mw1

I do know that our labels are very different now to what they were like when this promo was started, which is why it is worded the way it is.

To my knowledge, this is still running but hopefully mw1 can confirm. Also id just send in the plastic backing and label together, even if they become separated.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is just another reason SNS is great. Giving back to its customers in a great way.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its the best Giving Back Program ever...! :biglaugh:

Who doesn't like FREE SNS Stuff...?

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love this program and it really doesn't take me to long to stock up 12 labels cause I use so many
SNS products especially Cissus XT :) and I'll be stocking up real soon cause my stash is running low.