Myokem Needs A New Board Rep!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
With our growth increasing and things are really looking up with a couple of new products in the works, we're deciding to add at least one more board rep here on AM!

If you're interested, you can either PM me your resume or post it here. I prefer here, but if you want to keep certain things anonymous or private I understand. Reps for Myokem are treated EXTREMELY well, and are compensated with free product and your opinion is actually heard regarding new future products and direction of the company. Myokemist is a great guy to work for and always makes time for anyone, whether you're a forum rep or a whatever, he really takes the time to help you if you need advice or are in a pinch. I love the team I'm apart of and to this day I'm so grateful.

With that being said, we'd love to welcome one more member to our team to help Myokem keep gorwing!

Conditions
- MUST be 18 years of age or older
- MUST be a well respected member of the AM community and familiar with the board rep rules and regulations
- MUST present themselves with the integrity of the brand in mind and respond to posts in a professional manner
- MUST sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement as you will be privy to exclusive information only shared within the company.

Apps

1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who?
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products?
3) How long have you been a member of AM?
4) What are your experiences within the Sports Nutrition industry?
5) What are your goals within the Sports Nutrition industry? (if you have future aspirations, if not that's cool just note that)
6) What do you feel you can add to the Myokem organization?
7) Why should we select you?
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards?

Again if there's anything you want to keep private (like your personal name) PM me your application

We're trying to bring on a new rep ASAP, so I will determine when the apps will be closed off, but will give notice in advance. Aiming for a week, two the most.

Thanks guys, and bring on the Apps!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to see the lucky winners!! Killer opportunity.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
called this one.

1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who? No

2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? Yes currently logging pyroxmine and sampled and reviewed niteamine

3) How long have you been a member of AM? March 2012

4) What are your experiences within the Sports Nutrition industry? Dont really have any experiences within the industry itself.

5) What are your goals within the Sports Nutrition industry? (if you have future aspirations, if not that's cool just note that). Dont have career goals within the industry, currently in the military. But once i get to my goal i would like to get my personal training certifications to have and to help futher my knowledge on a larger basis of training and nutrition.

6) What do you feel you can add to the Myokem organization? See below

7) Why should we select you? I think a little bit of back ground story on myself can better explain this. I got into lifting weights the summer before my senior year in high school. I played football during high school and was about 155 pounds or so, so I got tired of not playing and spent my summer working and in the gym and was able to get myself up to about 175 pounds and earned myself a starting job. I kept lifting after high school and into my first year of college. I did a year of college and decided to join the military(USCG). This was the best choice I have made for myself, I put me into position to help people and also taught me to push myself. Since the time I have been in I have done lots of different jobs (aids to navigation, search and rescue and law enforcement) in each different job I have had to learn new skills in a short amount of time to be the best I can and to help. Why I should be picked to rep your company. I really enjoy lifting weights and also learning new things and being able to spread my knowledge I have learned to others. I also go beyond what is asked of me, ex: in the Coast Guard I am a Boatswains Mate and part of my job is becoming a boat coxswain(also known as a boat driver) I had to study and learn lots of different aspects including boat handling but also knowledge in SAR polices and laws, but I also went and on my own studied and got my 100 ton Captains license just to better myself. I am also a supervisor in my current position and have to manage 3 other people plus 3 duties extra that are included with my job. Also with being in the military I have a base of people that are into the fitness world and would be able to spread the word about your company to others easily. So I hope to be one to get picked to rep and be able to learn as this great company grows and spread the word.

8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards? i am on the boards everyday that i can be. with my job i am on a ship and am gone sometimes with out cell service but most of the time i have internet so i can still go above and beyond to find a way to get on the boards the best i can even when away from home.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i added a eighth question mattborn00, just edit yours when you get a chance. thank you for the app!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
and a great app i might add! love hearing how people try to go above and beyond to better themselves. Kudos to you sir

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can this be my rep gig number 3???

Jk lol

Great opportunity here though guys Myokem is growing fast so get on board early

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hello,

1) I have not been a Rep, I have been waiting for the right company. A company i know i can say i trust full heartedly and i would be proud to rep Myo any day of the week
2) The only product i have had experience with is a sample of nitramine, but i have magnitropin and also alphadex in the mail and will be my next stack, and also will be logging
3)I have been part of AM for around 2-3 years not before this forum i was a member of bodybuilding, but i am known around here and building a great rep.
4) With in the Sports industry i been working at Supzilla for a couple years now, I hardcore supplement store in Ohio we have 7 locations and are going, Stop on by!!
5) My future goals in the industry would have to be working as a travel rep for a company i can trust, not a huge under dosed company that people like cause they are in the magazines but i would love to work for and travel with a company that is true to there products, scientifically backed and have amazing customer service.
6) I feel like i would fit right in with the Myokem brand, I am a science geek, loved Organic chem (somehow) and i love the fitness industry. I have a goal every day when i wake up and that goal is to become a better man and improve in any way i can. I would bring this 110% effort to Myokem and never quit on them. Also i pride my self in being loyal and supporting people through the good and the bad, picking people up when they are down and cheering them on when they are thriving. See below for more info
7) If i am known for one thing it is dedication. The effort i put in to my academics is far non and am currently a Pre-Med student. I have learned how to balance things in my life extremely well and would love to add Myokem to the oration of things i center my life around. I have always been the smaller guy in the group from middle school to high school and freshman year of college, but i use that motivation to keep me going and push harder. Everyone counts me out and doubts me but that is what i strive on. I currently and stronger then most people i talk to and i get a lot more respect from those people who doubted me in the beginning. This being said, i love to prove people wrong and work my A$$ off till i get there. Currently am a student of Coastal Carolina University and will be attending THE Ohio State University Med-School. I have the passion and determination to be the best out there and i bring that anywhere i go. It rubs off on people around me making the community i work with very strong and becomes a family atmosphere.
8) I go the gym at 5:30am and right when i return i am on the boards the rest of the day. Always have my laptop on AM and constantly checking and updating posts i am involved in.

Thank you for the chase to apply can't wait to here back.

Myokemist

Awards
Thanks guys for the apps. Keep them coming!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Thank you for the opportunity!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I am 42 years old
1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who? No I haven't
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? Yes. I have used Nitramine and Pyroxamine. I have Magnitropin ready to roll once I finish AlphaMax
3) How long have you been a member of AM? Only a few months
4) What are your experiences within the Sports Nutrition industry? Not much. I've used a lot of different products over the years
5) What are your goals within the Sports Nutrition industry? (if you have future aspirations, if not that's cool just note that) I have a desire to learn and become knowledgeable enough in certain areas to help others. I have been lifting on and off since High School (1988). I've used different programs and read lots of literature to help me become a better athlete and weight lifter. I served in the military and volunteered with Red Cross during 9/11. I have given my life to help people. About 8 years ago I stepped on the scale weighing 145 at 6 foot tall. Needless to say, I hadn't paid much attention to my body. It was at that moment I realized I needed to make some changes in my diet and with my exercise. I got myself up to 165 pretty quickly. I am currently at 179. I have competed in 2 power lifting meets. Placing in the top 2 of my age and weight class. I would like the opportunity to dedicate myself to learning about and promoting the Myokem supplements and company.
6) What do you feel you can add to the Myokem organization? I feel I can help Myokem as a one who promotes products and as I learn more about specific supplements, I can answer questions and promote those as well.
7) Why should we select you? Hmm...because I'm a nice guy and honest. I don't know honestly. I appreciate the guys I've meet from Myokem and feel I would make a good team mate. I spend a lot of time on AM and can advertise, promote and do whatever else is needed. I shared a bunch above and I am not sure what else to add.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards? I am on everyday from 5:30am until about 9:30pm

I appreciate the opportunity to apply. If given the chance I will do my best to represent Myokem here and in other social formats such as Instagram.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who? No, I have not been a rep
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? I have experience with all of your products but your fat burner. All produce great results especially magnitropin.
3) How long have you been a member of AM? I have been a member for a little over a year now. 4) What are your experiences within the Sports Nutrition industry? My experience in the sports nutrition industry is limited, yet I have a good amount of knowledge. This is due to my pre med courses. Next year will be my senior year in college and I plan attend medical school afterwards.
5) What are your goals within the Sports Nutrition industry? (if you have future aspirations, if not that's cool just note that) My goals involve becoming a medical professional and eventually competing in powerlifting.
6) What do you feel you can add to the Myokem organization? I feel I can add youth, not that you guys aren't young ;). In addition I feel as if I can add knowledge to the team along with passion and drive.
7) Why should we select you? You should select me because the relationship would be that of mutualism. You would provide me the opportunity to rep for a new and upcoming company and I will provide you with a rep who cares deeply about passions of his, one of which is helping others. This is best demonstrated through continual charity work and passion to become a doc in the navy.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards? I can be on everyday, except times in which I have classes.

Thank you for this opportunity and good luck to all fellow applicants as I'm sure we can all help myokem succeed.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Hello, 1) I have not been a Rep, I have been waiting for the right company. A company i know i can say i trust full heartedly and i would be proud to rep Myo any day of the week 2) The only product i have had experience with is a sample of nitramine, but i have magnitropin and also alphadex in the mail and will be my next stack, and also will be logging 3)I have been part of AM for around 2-3 years not before this forum i was a member of bodybuilding, but i am known around here and building a great rep. 4) With in the Sports industry i been working at Supzilla for a couple years now, I hardcore supplement store in Ohio we have 7 locations and are going, Stop on by!! 5) My future goals in the industry would have to be working as a travel rep for a company i can trust, not a huge under dosed company that people like cause they are in the magazines but i would love to work for and travel with a company that is true to there products, scientifically backed and have amazing customer service. 6) I feel like i would fit right in with the Myokem brand, I am a science geek, loved Organic chem (somehow) and i love the fitness industry. I have a goal every day when i wake up and that goal is to become a better man and improve in any way i can. I would bring this 110% effort to Myokem and never quit on them. Also i pride my self in being loyal and supporting people through the good and the bad, picking people up when they are down and cheering them on when they are thriving. See below for more info 7) If i am known for one thing it is dedication. The effort i put in to my academics is far non and am currently a Pre-Med student. I have learned how to balance things in my life extremely well and would love to add Myokem to the oration of things i center my life around. I have always been the smaller guy in the group from middle school to high school and freshman year of college, but i use that motivation to keep me going and push harder. Everyone counts me out and doubts me but that is what i strive on. I currently and stronger then most people i talk to and i get a lot more respect from those people who doubted me in the beginning. This being said, i love to prove people wrong and work my A$$ off till i get there. Currently am a student of Coastal Carolina University and will be attending THE Ohio State University Med-School. I have the passion and determination to be the best out there and i bring that anywhere i go. It rubs off on people around me making the community i work with very strong and becomes a family atmosphere. 8) I go the gym at 5:30am and right when i return i am on the boards the rest of the day. Always have my laptop on AM and constantly checking and updating posts i am involved in. Thank you for the chase to apply can't wait to here back.
what are you planning to do once out of med school, profession wise?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
JackedJack, first off Jack is a amazing name haha and second i plan on becoming a ER physician. I want something fast pace and always a something new.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
JackedJack, first off Jack is a amazing name haha and second i plan on becoming a ER physician. I want something fast pace and always a something new.
Lol jack is my middle name I never liked the name Alexander, which is my first. If you don't mind m asking what was your MCAT score

Edit: I only ask because I take mine the 23rd and am nervous. I have studied two years for this and from what I've been told, nothing will fully prepare me

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Good looking apps so far! Looking forward to more :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Moar apps!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
32. and honestly man, i spent more time studying for that then regular school. Just go into it like any other test, know that you have prepared and just be confident. i walked in feeling solid and walked out feeling solid, tired as heck but solid. Your hard work will pay off just take it one question at a time. I mean i took a couple practice test which really helped me but there are always some question that just stump you, don't let them get to you keep trucking through. And always practice that O chem hahah.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Random but love your signature. I have Psalm 16:8 tattooed on my ribs. It was between that and 62:1. amazing man!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you get the signature at the bottom of your post?
What platform are you posting from? PC, AM app, Tapatalk?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
32. and honestly man, i spent more time studying for that then regular school. Just go into it like any other test, know that you have prepared and just be confident. i walked in feeling solid and walked out feeling solid, tired as heck but solid. Your hard work will pay off just take it one question at a time. I mean i took a couple practice test which really helped me but there are always some question that just stump you, don't let them get to you keep trucking through. And always practice that O chem hahah.
Organic chem is my best class, and most interesting too. I have taken practice test and got 35-38 but I'm looking towards Johns Hopkins for med school and here you need a 36 to be competitive.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Same here O chem just fits how i learn and is easier then regular chem. but anyway, honestly you will be fine. I got into OSU med school with a 32 and well i know les wexner ha that helps a lot but, my father taught at Harvard med for a while and went to Albert Einstein School of medicine. if you are looking at any of those i might be able to help pull strings.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
More apps needed :)

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Same here O chem just fits how i learn and is easier then regular chem. but anyway, honestly you will be fine. I got into OSU med school with a 32 and well i know les wexner ha that helps a lot but, my father taught at Harvard med for a while and went to Albert Einstein School of medicine. if you are looking at any of those i might be able to help pull strings.
Thanks, I got excepted into Cornell undergrad because of my dad, but when my mom got sick I had to go to a smaller school by my family. Connections are everything now a days. And as for your offer, that is quite generous, but my dream is to go to Johns Hopkins as I personally know the whole staff at their med school because of my mom. The whole faculty was generous and helped her in a time where not much looked hopeful.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Thanks, I got excepted into Cornell undergrad because of my dad, but when my mom got sick I had to go to a smaller school by my family. Connections are everything now a days. And as for your offer, that is quite generous, but my dream is to go to Johns Hopkins as I personally know the whole staff at their med school because of my mom. The whole faculty was generous and helped her in a time where not much looked hopeful.
I went through the same thing with my mother, i know how you feel. We powered through and so will you, keep praying and working hard you will be there before you know it. Maybe ill even see you at a hospital one day crossing path hha

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I went through the same thing with my mother, i know how you feel. We powered through and so will you, keep praying and working hard you will be there before you know it. Maybe ill even see you at a hospital one day crossing path hha
Hopefully your not the patient ;)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Same to you hahah. Ill try my best to stay safe and health, its easy to stay healthy when you take Myokem products (BOOM product placement) (;

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What an awesome opportunity!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who? No Sir have not repped for anybody
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? None as of yet.
3) How long have you been a member of AM? Since August of 2014
4) What are your experiences within the Sports Nutrition industry? Have not had any
5) What are your goals within the Sports Nutrition industry? (if you have future aspirations, if not that's cool just note that). In the Sports Nutrition Industry hope 1 day to become a sponsored athlete. Want to compete in Male Physique in Future also hoping my app accepted for ANW7 and compete in that as well.
6) What do you feel you can add to the Myokem organization? Believe I can bring several years of testing different products from Pre's to Posts as well as TBoosters and Thermo's have been Guinea Pigging products since 2011 recovering from a work related injury got into studying supplements and started Beta Testing for some companies and my drive has gone onward and upward from there.
7) Why should we select you? As a Deputy for the past 15 years I've learned to ask questions no matter how stupid they sound you gotta ask. Also I've learned I have to answer questions sometimes have to simplify them down to the kids so they understand and i'm not talking above them and also I'm not the smartest never claimed to be so I'm not afraid to ask someone with more knowledge then me.Also I've been K9 handler for 14 of my 15 years so there is never same day same thing I must learn to observe my partner and learn from her if I'm not learning I'm not doing my job. Must maintain 40 hours ongoing training every year so not afraid to study and learn. You all's products look outstanding and from what I've studied you all back up what you claim.I'd be proud to rep on the boards for Myokem.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards? On the Boards Daily and I only work night shift 7 pm to 7 am 5 days per week so day time am on the board most all day unless I'm at the gym. havn't upgraded to a smartphone as of yet afraid my Mali would destroy it so still using military grade flip phone so use laptop but check on the boards during breaks while I'm on duty.

Thanks for the Chance to throw in on this and Congrats to the chosen one!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Very intriguing..... Myokem has my attention!!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Oooh I'm highly interested in this, I am enjoying using nitramine and pyro canine at the moment :)

No, as of yet I have not been a rep for anyone else, logged a few products for other companies however.

2) Do you have any experience with any of our
products?

Nitramine and pyroxamine (just finished pyrox)

Just over 2 years if I remember correctly. Used to do a lot of 'lurking' but now I get involved.

Not a great amount, obviously overplayed multiple sports: rugby, football (soccer), tennis. Those were all for teams, there's more that were just played for fun and no competition.

5) What are your goals within the Sports Nutrition industry? (if you have future aspirations, if not that's cool just note that)

I love the idea of working for a supplement company, I no longer enjoy my job in IT and feel my true passion is in fitness, becoming a PT is expensive and the problem is that you need a client base which I don't have and I would not be able to work 2 jobs to support my family before dropping IT. I enjoy helping people and often offer free nutritional & training programmes to friends and family. I alos have an intrest in possibly competing in a powerlifting meet this year.

I'm a dedicated, hard working individual who like to help others, accomplish goals and find solutions. I feel with my knowledge about fitness and supplementation, I can honestly advise others in the right direction and give advice about all parts of life and fitness.

7) Why should we select you?

Being from outise the US is useful at times as when im online quite often people post from europe and i can anwser those queries before you guys even wake up :)

I have used your products before and researched them before hand. I like to research ingredients and supplementation to know how it works and to help advise. I also think I'd be a good part of the myokem team because I care about others and very much enjoy helping others with their goals/issues.

I have battled depression in the past after losing a grandparent who I was close to in so many ways, it hit me very hard. I got over the depression by myself and with no external help, I believe this shows I'm a strong minded and logical thinking person who would be a great asset to a team of others.

8 ) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards?

I'm currently on the boards of an average of 5 times a day as I use the mobile app and check it when I get chance, so no issues with commenting and replying.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products?
Not yet, but would like to try them all based on the profile & reviews.
Casual observer for the past year, but have been more active in the past 3-6 months.
None really, I train for the health & body benefits. I don't have aspirations to compete.
No aspirations in the sports industry per se. I'm really just a gym rat and want to continually improve the physique.
A presence outside of the US.
7) Why should we select you?Commitment and enthusiasm.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards?
Every other day or more should be doable.

Either way I want to learn more about Myokem and test out their products ... Would be cool to do it from the inside.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yeah lets see who joins the team!! Hope you guy have a good week and best of luck! keep the gains coming!
Starting Magnutropin on friday and i cant wait or the paederia foetida extract to kick in.... My girl is moving into my place friday (;

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lets see who joins the team!! Hope you guy have a good week and best of luck! keep the gains coming! Starting Magnutropin on friday and i cant wait or the paederia foetida extract to kick in.... My girl is moving into my place friday (;
Haha nice little touch at the end of the post! Made me laugh.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is an amazing opportunity for people. Myokem is one of my top 2 favorites! I am not knowledgable or dedicated enough to be a Rep at this time but hopefully by next time you want someone I will be!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
This is an amazing opportunity for people. Myokem is one of my top 2 favorites! I am not knowledgable or dedicated enough to be a Rep at this time but hopefully by next time you want someone I will be!
For sure man! Thank you for the kind words!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good op here!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Agreed... That's why I'm all in, I actually went for swolebrahams position before and clearly didn't get it... 2nd time lucky maybe ;)
haha sorry bro :(

i took on something bigger though, working sales for the company now. hence why we need more reps.

thank you everyone for the kind words, it makes me smile. can't wait to release some extremely high quality products to you guys!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
haha sorry bro :( i took on something bigger though, working sales for the company now. hence why we need more reps. thank you everyone for the kind words, it makes me smile. can't wait to release some extremely high quality products to you guys!
Haha no hard feelings what so ever mate I'm glad you got it, your a great guy and very knowledgeable... At the time I don't think I could of handled the responsibility. Now is a different story all together though :)

Looking forward to all the products coming our way for sure. Great company, great products and amazing service.