Looking For Reps For Iron Forged Nutrition!!!!!!!

IFN15

Awards
Well i have some news for you all we are expecting the next batch of illicit this week which will be avaliable in the us. The last batch sold out to the uk before we could announce it for you guys. Also we have 4 new products in the works which i believe you will be a great fan im excited to bring them out. AND Finally we are looking for some solid reps to help spread the word about the quality and innovation of the brand so anyone interested let me know.

Thanks to all who support us we appreciate it!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Well i have some news for you all we are expecting the next batch of illicit this week which will be avaliable in the us. The last batch sold out to the uk before we could announce it for you guys. Also we have 4 new products in the works which i believe you will be a great fan im excited to bring them out. AND Finally we are looking for some solid reps to help spread the word about the quality and innovation of the brand so anyone interested let me know.

Thanks to all who support us we appreciate it!
Sounds like a great opp. Would Love to rep for you guy's but I've only tried ContraBand nice PWO need to try your others if their like ContraBand then you all have some winners on your hands

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thought this would get more action

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought this would get more action
yeah good opportunity and it looks like they're growing fast! Now about that illicit. Same profile as the uk version? Any profile available?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah good opportunity and it looks like they're growing fast! Now about that illicit. Same profile as the uk version? Any profile available?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-forged-nutrition/261275-newest-product-iron.html

Strength and Intensity Matrix (3.25g serving)
Beta-Alanine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Amperall (4-amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate), Norbile Orchid (Dendrobium nobile 4:1) Stem Extract, Phenylethylamine HCL, Hordenine HCL, Yohimbine HCL

Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame K Red#40.
*400mg caffeine per serving

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-forged-nutrition/261275-newest-product-iron.html Strength and Intensity Matrix (3.25g serving) Beta-Alanine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Amperall (4-amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate), Norbile Orchid (Dendrobium nobile 4:1) Stem Extract, Phenylethylamine HCL, Hordenine HCL, Yohimbine HCL Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame K Red#40. *400mg caffeine per serving
thanks koi! Looks powerful. Is this the same "amperall" in angel dust? Obviously it's amp citrate I am just wondering if you guys got it from BSL?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

IFN15

Awards
thanks koi! Looks powerful. Is this the same "amperall" in angel dust? Obviously it's amp citrate I am just wondering if you guys got it from BSL?
No i believe BSL Gets it from the same place we do our manufacture has it trademarked.And yes its the same as theirs.

IFN15

Awards
Sorry for the delay. I was tied up for a while

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Interested in picks. A bit quite in here tho

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Pm sent

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Are there any samples available for any of your products? I have come to really like and have started using products from Finaflex, MyoKem and Performax because of the samples they sent. I would be happy to post a review of any samples I received. If not, that's fine too. I will just read some of the logs from others and learn what I can from your website

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Are reps still needed and are samples not available? No problem, just curious:)

IFN15

Awards
Are there any samples available for any of your products? I have come to really like and have started using products from Finaflex, MyoKem and Performax because of the samples they sent. I would be happy to post a review of any samples I received. If not, that's fine too. I will just read some of the logs from others and learn what I can from your website
Sorry for the delay my man, we have samples of our contraband made up they are the only ones unfortunately.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sorry for the delay my man, we have samples of our contraband made up they are the only ones unfortunately.
Thank you for responding. Is it possible for me to get a few samples? I will give a review or whatever you like

IFN15

Awards
Thank you for responding. Is it possible for me to get a few samples? I will give a review or whatever you like
You know it boss. Send me your info.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
is your company still looking for reps

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bump

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
I wanna try contraband my buddy Wesley says it's awesome

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*personal info deleted*
If you ever need beta testers keep me in mind I've done i.m.l.decca drol, i.m.r sildenafil citrate beta test,maxim peptides anastozole and RagNOrok Elite.logs for those guys. Thanks again

Probably should have sent this as a private message. ;)

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Yeah realized that as soon as I posted it wasn't won't let me delete it lol

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Contraband!! Been hearing great things about it but can't seem to get my hands on a sample :)
May I try some in return for fair review please:) ?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lukehayd might want to delete his comment too, or at least the quoted part ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established