New year new GEAR with Chaos and Pain!Giveaway for 3

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
No not that kind of gear....shirts and stuff the like. Plus a product
Choose one free shirt in your size from our product line and get a free full serving size of one of our supplements!

I personally love this one
Thor_Hammer_1__60833.1392657465.1280.1280.jpg

Feels great!
I will choose 3 winners. Head on over to our site or your fav supplement retailer to see the selection of our products.

What will you choose?

Requirements:
Live anywhere(yay international)
18 y/o and up.
Willing to log our product.

While you're here.... check us out on...
chaos_And_Pain on twitter
https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain on facebook
Chaos and Pain sign up to our news letter!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
In! Was just about to purchase Cannibal claw.
Age 24
Weight 184
I would be willing to log, doing 4-5 updates a week.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I like the "Weakness is a Crime" shirt, size large. I am 42 and I am willing to log your products. I live in New York (not the city though). I am currently logging two sponsored products and one unsponsored. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262566-ragnorok-elite-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262566-ragnorok-elite-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261334-marks-alphamax-log.html
I also have a training log. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/262481-power-bodybuilding.html

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
Been wanting to try cannibal swole!
I have beta tested several supplements. the newest being ANS dilate!
I will definitely log.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 225

Been wanting to try Cannibal Alpha or Cannibal Claw.. Can log as much as you guys need me to and put up before/after pics and will rep any shirt you guys give me at the gym!

Big fan of Cannibal Ferox btw stuff was intense lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CANNIBAL PERMASWOLE PREWORKOUT (NON-STIM)
MERCURY - ENDURANCE / BCAA

Would both be sick options
Age 26
Weight 175
I have done a half dozen logs on here, could update 4-5x a week with workouts, pictures weekly, and also updates on whatever you would want regarding detail, feedback on workouts, recovery, mood, performance etc.
I like to use BCAA's for early morning fasted training, and i like to stay non-stim as long as possible i find i have better energy and get a bit jittery if i use stims for a prolonged period of time.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
HELIOS - JOINT SUPPORT

Bro love to try this and oh yea most definitly log it for you. Have plates and pins in right ankle and have had knee repaired on same side. at 50 years old got aches and pains on a daily basis but hey what the hell you only live once right ? Football and Riding Bulls didn't help either but still going strong! Sore sometimes but thats God's way of letting me know I'm still here. Lets see if Helios takes the edge off.
Damn sure Rock any shirt you all want to put on my back wear that baby at the gym at work uptown where ever !!:firedevil

But Really Like VLAD THE IMPALER SHIRT Size Large

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try cannibal ferox as it it would have a lot of kick. But being an aussie and yohimbine being banned, cannibal permaswol sounds like a great pre workout for some sick pumps.
Updates: would update a log 4 - 5 times a week, with before and after pics.
Previous logs: I have done a couple of unsponsored logs in the past.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Age 27
I would defiantly be down to try some of the nootropics out. Haven't had a chance to try any out yet and I've heard great things from chaos and pain.

Youtube review video at completion of product as well.

Size XL shirt

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Did I misunderstand what to choose? I see most people saying different supplements they would like to try. I thought the post read to pick a shirt and a supplement would come with it. I'm only asking because I didn't choose a supplement based on what I understood the post to say. Thanks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I misunderstand what to choose? I see most people saying different supplements they would like to try. I thought the post read to pick a shirt and a supplement would come with it. I'm only asking because I didn't choose a supplement based on what I understood the post to say. Thanks
You're good. You can also pick a supplement

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
You're good. You can also pick a supplement
Ok thanks. I already picked a shirt, so the supplement I would be interested in trying is the Mercury BCAA's. I am often quite sore from lifting and looking for something to aid recovery.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Excited for this

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
I like the weakness is a crime shirt size XL
I'm 33 I've been wanting to give claw a run.
No problem logging it.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Logs: 4(or+) here on AM plus another 10ish on other sites
So logging would be no issue

Would love to try Cannibal Swole :D

muskate

muskate

Awards
I would love to log the Helios - inflammation product

Weight 180

I will update it everyday!

orangewaldo

Awards
I'm loggin AGGRO (Thanks pyrobat!) now, which is saving my hide at work and school right now. Also logging Ferox and Aplha stack because I loved Aggro so much I had to try more!
I would love to try Mercury for recovery and for distance running, but helios would also do for supporting my poor joints. As much as I love the german competition shirt with the awesome translation "we make you broken", my viking origins call for Thors Hammer shirt.

Seriously everyone else, try Ferox. Its got all the weight crushing glory without the tingles. Save the tingles for the bedroom and take the cannibal to the weight room!

Still in TN (is Alabama any warmer?)
33 (still in better shape than 22)
One good log deserves another!

orangewaldo

Awards
get some ferox man, you wont be sorry!

orangewaldo

Awards
Ferox is sick. Eating weights man!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ur guys stuff looks crazy have never got to check you guys out yet

going back to school on the 21st so i would love to try out the Cannibal DaVinci
the weakness is a crime shirt is my fave
age 21
live in NJ
logging would be no problem for me, daily updates etc.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That shirt is tight. Has a nice Russian look to it lol I am gonna be logging td 11-Oxo or I would be all over this. I was supposed to get some samples of some of your guys stuff but they never came :(

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age: 20 Logs: 4(or+) here on AM plus another 10ish on other sites So logging would be no issue Would love to try Cannibal Swole :D
good dude right here. Now how many profile pics are you gonna have lol. Looking lean.

Rocket, bob, and mark are also good picks.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
good dude right here. Now how many profile pics are you gonna have lol. Looking lean.

Thanks brah!!! Hahahah I'll probably change it again tonight

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love some Permaswole. Used it before when weening off stims, unique great flavor.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Why, Thank you, Good Man !

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Baphomet and Vlad shirts are pretty sick :)

Helios looks awesome too, but currently logging another joint product for about two weeks on another site. Always looking for some joint support products!

Good luck, all!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That weakness is a crime is wyked! Makes me want to do a training montage.

Claw
Several logs here and looking for that lean bulk, 1lb per month.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Can one log a shirt? Haha looking at them all there isn't one I don't like. Any discounts on them?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can one log a shirt? Haha looking at them all there isn't one I don't like. Any discounts on them?
Sure you can log a shirt
Fit
Comfort
Quality of Material
Etc.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm choosing this Wednesday! Get your apps in!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got pick to log another product so I have deleted my app.

Thank you!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yay for international shipping!

I'm 29 years old, currently deployed and kicking ass over here.

I love all your shirts. But the Weakness is a Crime is bad ass! Would def want that Large. I currently have zero civilian clothes here, Would be nice to train in something else other than our PT uniforms.

Don't know if i can choose the supplement but I wanted to try one of your nootropics.

I have hit my heaviest weight ever in my life, i'm at 195. Last year at this same time I was 160. Yeah its crazy.. I'm dieting hard and lifting like crazy with Kris Gethin's 12 week muscle program right now to get in the best shape of my life. Since I'm deployed when i'm not working my shift i'm either sleeping or working out because there is nothing else to do. Sometimes I spit the workout i have to do in 2 and workout 2x a day. I'll workout, eat, sleep a while than eat, sleep, workout, sleep and go to my shift.

I can log the product every 2 days. So 4x times a week.

Thanks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even though I put an app in I would vote for the one above!! Thank you for your service and putting your life on the line for my family and myself !!

orangewaldo

Awards
Even though I put an app in I would vote for the one above!! Thank you for your service and putting your life on the line for my family and myself !!
Same opinion as rocket. Give it to the deployed guy. Maybe he'll be able to spread the good word for chaos and pain amongst our bretheran.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here is a third to Rockets input! Support for our military men and a boost of encouragement. Thanks for serving

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm for the military as well. Thank you doesn't begin to start how I feel for your service. Be safe!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your logging alphamax and was just chosen for the Purus BCAA log as well, how would you be able to log this product (if you won) stacking 3 different things
would it be hard to gauge one supplement and the sole feedback on that product doing multiple logs?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Your logging alphamax and was just chosen for the Purus BCAA log as well, how would you be able to log this product (if you won) stacking 3 different things would it be hard to gauge one supplement and the sole feedback on that product doing multiple logs?
He probably didn't expect to win the Purus, so he might drop out or pick something unlike the products he is on, joint support is a different beast than those other two supps.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He probably didn't expect to win the Purus, so he might drop out or pick something unlike the products he is on, joint support is a different beast than those other two supps.
Yup! I agree, but it would still be unfair to others applying to promo's and then one guy logging 2-3 things at once. Trying to assess feedback on one product for one company when stacking multiple products from logging opportunities may overlap feedback. But i think Alphamax + joint support would be a sick combo.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What I was thinking, joint support is always nice to have and the other products he had wouldn't effect them positively or in some cases not at all. I'm just here drooling over them shirts they got, claw had a good profile, but those shirts got me going.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What I was thinking, joint support is always nice to have and the other products he had wouldn't effect them positively or in some cases not at all. I'm just here drooling over them shirts they got, claw had a good profile, but those shirts got me going.
The back design is legit. Red/yellow good 1-2 combo.

orangewaldo

Awards
I know that I have already stated I'd rather give it to the King, but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in about lifting overseas. I picked up my gym habit overseas because I was encourage by a fellow veteran. Lifting weights on the second tour kept me from going insane. Doing the same thing every day gets boring as hell and the only change is the weight added to each PR. I dont think that anabolic minds was around in 2005 or 2008 but I sure wish it was. We bought everything from bodybuilding or GNC at the time and those boxes with that beautiful label was like manna from heaven itself. Couldn't wait to get to the gym when those boxes showed up. My hat goes off to you KingLeo, in the immortal words of Red. Get busy living, or get busy dying. See you stateside.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your logging alphamax and was just chosen for the Purus BCAA log as well, how would you be able to log this product (if you won) stacking 3 different things
would it be hard to gauge one supplement and the sole feedback on that product doing multiple logs?
I just saw the email for the Purus BCAA and came here to remove my App.for the joint support......I would still like a shirt (ha ha)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
gotta love our troops!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
CANNIBAL PERMASWOLE PREWORKOUT (NON-STIM)
MERCURY - ENDURANCE / BCAA

Would both be sick options
Age 26
Weight 175
I have done a half dozen logs on here, could update 4-5x a week with workouts, pictures weekly, and also updates on whatever you would want regarding detail, feedback on workouts, recovery, mood, performance etc.
I like to use BCAA's for early morning fasted training, and i like to stay non-stim as long as possible i find i have better energy and get a bit jittery if i use stims for a prolonged period of time.
Send your mailing info! First winner! With shirt and product choices!