Myokem Celebrates Being Brand of the Year !

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
After being named the brand of 2014 by Stack3d.com, I wanted to giveaway one of my tubs of Nitramine to celebrate !!!

I'll pick the winner next week sometime and here's how you enter:

1) Have you ever tried any of our products? If so what?

2) if you haven't yet, what do you wanna try?

3) if you haven't joined the lab, screenshot the confirmation message and post it in here and that'll count as an extra entry!

Thank you everyone who's taken a chance on us and any of our products. We got big things and unique products planned to be launched in early 2015!

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 - I've never tried any Myokem products but have heard good things

2 - I want to try them all really based on the profiles, but will start with Magnitropin & Alphadex. Don't worry I'll put the tub of Nitramine to good use.

3 - I can't screenshot it on my netbook but I could forward the email.

WELCOME TO THE LAB!

Thanks for joining our community! Keep an eye out for a confirmation in your in box, and for future special offers and limited product releases before any one else can get them.

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nice! Love alphadex and Magnitropin. Curently running them both myself

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently using Magnitropin and would love to complete the Myokem trifecta by using the other products! Congrats on being brand of the year! Well deserved!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Whooooohooo, congratulations! Oh yes! I have tried MyoKem products.

1) Have you ever tried any of our products? If so what? Nitramine and Pyroxamine. I have two bottles of Magnitropin waiting for me

2) if you haven't yet, what do you wanna try? Alphadex and I would like to use Nitramine and Pyroxamine stacked for a full run

3) if you haven't joined the lab, screenshot the confirmation message and post it in here and that'll count as an extra entry! Oh, let me see if I can find that.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome new for you guys! Ive personally tried nitramine and It was awesome. Only had two samples wish I had more! Cant post a screenshot since Im already part of the lab!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I couldn't find the email that said I joined the lab. I did screenshot this:

image-2326340292.jpg

Does this count?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
After being named the brand of 2014 by Stack3d.com, I wanted to giveaway one of my tubs of Nitramine to celebrate !!!

I'll pick the winner next week sometime and here's how you enter:

3) if you haven't joined the lab, screenshot the confirmation message and post it in here and that'll count as an extra entry!

Thank you everyone who's taken a chance on us and any of our products. We got big things and unique products planned to be launched in early 2015!
Awesome :D hope 2015 is a great year for myokem and that we see some big things

my entry

1) Currently on AlphaDex and Magnitropin! loving them both

2) Pyroxamine and Nitramine :3

3) Already joined the lab ages ago

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nice! Thanks guys for the words. And Mark that counts!

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Awesome :D hope 2015 is a great year for myokem and that we see some big things

my entry

1) Currently on AlphaDex and Magnitropin! loving them both

2) Pyroxamine and Nitramine :3

3) Already joined the lab ages ago
Big things are a brewing shortly. Amino acid supplement with an industry first, and industry exclusive ingredient!!

M

Myokemist

Awards
Big things are a brewing shortly. Amino acid supplement with an industry first, and industry exclusive ingredient!!
Make sure you're following Stack3d in the coming days as formula will be released.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Myokem! Great stuff guys and keep at it through 2015!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicely done Myokemist

2015 is going to be a huge year! Looking forward to the release ;) think the community is going to go bananas

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking with the direction this company is headed it's gonna get huge. That maybe they should add some more reps. Hint hint

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking with the direction this company is headed it's gonna get huge. That maybe they should add some more reps. Hint hint
lol it's a possibility, we gotta see how things unfold first!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
No Sir haven't tried any of your products yet.
Looking at Alphadex think thats want I want to try first.
joined the lab Today looking forward to updates from you all.

Dear Chris,
Welcome to the MYOKEM Lab! You now belong to a community of like minded individuals committed to kicking ass when it comes to personal fitness! You can look forward to receiving special promotions and the opportunity to test our new products before they are release to everyone.
We are pumped to have you as a member of our community. If you haven't already stop by our forums, and sign up there too. You can use this forum to connect with other community members and share your experience with our products.
Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone. At any point, you can select the link at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe, or to receive less or more information.
Thanks again for registering. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.
Sincerely,

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I have not tried any of your product yet.

I am a bit of a "supplement junkie" so I like to try anything new, fat burners are always good, so are PWO's. Looking over all your products the Alphadex looks the most interesting to me

I do not seam to be able to figure out how to do a "Screen Shot" so I hope a copy and paste will work!

WELCOME TO THE LAB!

Thanks for joining our community! Keep an eye out for a confirmation in your in box, and for future special offers and limited product releases before any one else can get them.

If you haven’t already stop by our forum, and get connected to other like minded people!

And Congratulations !!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to enter the contest, I just wanted to say congratulations. Even though I still have yet to try any Myokem products(still need that stim break), from the profiles and credible reviews/praise I've seen ALL over the net, I know Myokem is a legit company.

Everywhere you go, Myokem is always listed as the best new supp company, so the win was no surprise. Congrats once again.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! What does Myokem stand for? Just curious...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats! What does Myokem stand for? Just curious...
My guess was always kem=chemistry, related to myo=myosin

Myosin being a primary player in muscle contraction, ATP generation in muscle, etc.
Myokemist do i win a cookie?

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lol driven nailed it. I'll check on the cookie lol

M

Myokemist

Awards
My guess was always kem=chemistry, related to myo=myosin Myosin being a primary player in muscle contraction, ATP generation in muscle, etc. Myokemist do i win a cookie?
LOL you went a little more in depth...

I just went with myo as its the prefix meaning muscle, so Muscle Chemistry.

Hb a cookie dough quest bar? Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My fave quest bar, and easier on my macros, deal ;)

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My fave quest bar, and easier on my macros, deal ;)
Off topic but s'mores quest is the new king ... beats out cccd & c n c.

Dragonfruit flavour of Nitramine sounds delicious. Just curious are there other flavours?

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Off topic but s'mores quest is the new king ... beats out cccd & c n c.

Dragonfruit flavour of Nitramine sounds delicious. Just curious are there other flavours?
Not as of now but perhaps very soon! We're working on a myriad of things. You'll all see soon, I'd be signed upf or the lab on our site

Btw, bump for apps!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations again to team MyoKem! Get your apps in :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats guys! Trying my sample of nitramjne right now!

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
There's samples?
I'll shoot you some Gino. If I knew you haven't tried it I would have thrown them in the Cookie butter package. Just leave a review and I'll send a few your way ;) that is unless you win lol then you get a tub

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
1) not yet!!
2) all of them, making them a staple from now on!
3) screen shot is attached!

Attachments

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll shoot you some Gino. If I knew you haven't tried it I would have thrown them in the Cookie butter package. Just leave a review and I'll send a few your way ;) that is unless you win lol then you get a tub
Touché - I'm holding out for the tub

However, I would gladly accept the samples, thanks!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Get in on this guys and gals. Great company and great products as far as the ones I've used. They didn't get the excellent review for nothing!

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the requirements to be a rep?

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
What are the requirements to be a rep?
Essentially be available on the board to answer questions about products, spread product knowledge, and help raise awareness to the brand.

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
keep applying guys, i plan on closing this thursday and sending it out thursday afternoon or friday morning!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yeah lets see who joins the team!! Hope you guy have a good week and best of luck! keep the gains coming! Starting Magnutropin on friday and i cant wait or the paederia foetida extract to kick in.... My girl is moving into my place friday (;

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Nitramine - good stuff!
2. Alphadex - reading up on Magnitropin, I don't need any help in the appetite department
3. Yet to receive the confirmation email, but here's the confirmation web page
Myokem.jpg

Looking forward to the release of your amino acid supplement! Congrats on the award!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
image-1283952561.jpg

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to your new line up of products. Especially the BCAA's