New Intra Product from Mind and Muscle!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Do you want even sicker pumps that you get from Wyked 2.1?
Sicker pumps than when you take Rise and Swell with Wyked 2.1?

Well you’re in Luck!
A new mid carb concoction was developed not to long ago which pumps more carbs into the muscle without jacking your insulin up like all other carb drinks. This means you can load the muscle as you train without using carbs for fuel, you can stay in the same fat burning mode you were in all day by sticking to your strict Carb Back Loading diet.

With this new Ingredient I have made the perfect mid workout drink to carry the massive pump you get from Wyked 2.1 for the entire post workout anabolic window! Thats right with Half Time you can get even bigger pumps and load more carbs into your muscle and less into your fat cells WHILE STAYING IN A FAT BURNING MODE!! No more building muscle and fat at the same time, with Half Time you can build muscle and burn fat while you train and for hours after.

I added several clinically proven ingredients to Half Time to ensure that despite Half Time not spiking your insulin you WILL get the nutrients to the muscles as I’ve sensitized your muscles to absorb the most amount of creatine and amino acids possible as well as all the circulating carbs in your blood. With Half-Time your muscles simply vacuum up all the nutrients in your blood stream and none is left for fat storage. Your body has no choice but to obey the Wyked 2.1 and use fat for fuel during your workout.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sound GREAT !!! Very Interested!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Could you post up the label or ingredients?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
No proposed flavors as of yet. But stay tuned. Beta testing is in near future!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volunteering for beta testing ��

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interested in this!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Soooo This product ingredient profile looks pretty good!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We will post when complete. A night time formula coming soon as well

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
We will post when complete. A night time formula coming soon as well
man throwing the bombshells out! Don't give them all the good stuff!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New Stuff is always exciting !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Much more to come

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So I will just drop this bomb on ya!

Nocturnus.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I apply to log Now ??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need this in my life! Will definitely gineau pig myself out

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Very nice! Here to help :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So a little birdy has told me that we are close to releasing this. Who's interested in a new intra workout product!?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Could you post up the label or ingredients?
I can't post details yet. But very soon. I can promise it has been very well thought out and planned carefully

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Here is your first hint!

[video=youtube;Vvk20xVNVCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvk20xVNVCY#action=sha re[/video]

Gratuitous Rant
Insulin is a confusing hormone. It is the culprit behind diabetes I and II and the entire country knows nothing acurate about it. This article is not about diabetes or its treatment, its about things which work like insulin to help build muscle and not build fat. However, 99.999% of insulin research is done on diabetics. Because of this, the only data we have to work with is that collected from diabetics. The truth is research costs money and our culture finds it more important to find scientific ways to eat like **** and die slower than find ways to make humans better. Because of this the public supports the government paying for these experiments. If scientists can cure diabetes then you can drink Frappuccinos and eat Jets pizza morning noon and night and not die, thats the american dream and thats what our tax dollars go to.

Diabetes

Diabetes is actually 3 completely unrelated diseases.

*Diabetes insipidus: This has to do with urine and has nothing to do with blood sugar or insulin. THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT.

*Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 – This is a congenital disease (one you’re born with). You have no beta cells in your pancreas so you produce no insulin, you need insulin injections to deliver the carbs from your blood to your muscle and brain, kidney, heart and unfortunately fat supplies. THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT

coronary-artery-disease-in-116-kindred-with-familial-type-ii-hyperlipoproteinemia-289x300.jpg

*Diabetes Type 2 – This is a polite way of saying end stage obesity. The person has eaten themselves to the brink of death. This is actually a huge epidemic. when i was growing up almost all cases of diabetes were Type 1. In only 20 years america has eaten itself to impotence, blindness, heart disease and amputation all for nothing. Now type II diabetes makes up 95% of cases. Its such a huge financial burden to help these people, the government spends BILLIONS on diabetes every year. Losing 30 lbs of fat will cure many cases of diabetes. No doctors. No pills. Just discipline and self control. If you’re diabetic and you want to live read and memorize this and do everything I say.

Insulin Sensitivity – Part 1

betterglut4-300x286.png

Insulin is released by the pancreas in an amount proportionate to the Glycemic Load: the Glycemic index multiplied by the number of carbs consumed divided by 10.
for example 2 cups of rice is 88 g carbs, lets say jasmine rice is 110 glycemic index, then it has a 96.6 Glycemic load or GL. It’s as if you ate 96.6 g of carbs for purposes of insulin secretion. 2 apples is 30 g carbs and 25 glycemic index, so about 8.5 glycemic load or 8.5 impact carbs on insulin secretion. So 2 cups of rice causes 11 times more insulin to be released than 2 apples.

Why Does Insulin Matter?

Diabetes research is how this stuff was learned so a lot of the information is contaminated. You see, were bodybuilders, not type II diabetics. So our bodies and lifestyle are the polar opposite of theirs. I’m going to do my best to draw logical conclusions based on athlete physiology even though the data was collected in diseased subjects.

Remember how the 2 cups of rice was 96.6 g “impact” carbs but the 2 apples were 8.5? Well thats a huge difference in released insulin. Muscle cells are sensitive to glucose at different times of day, and they respond to the amount of insulin depending on their insulin sensitivity. Post workout and at night is when the muscles are most likely to suck up more carbs than the fat cells, in the AM the insulin sensitivity is so low almost all the carbs you eat are stored as fat. Fat cells respond with a greater absorption of carbs the greater the amount of insulin. Fat cells are always sensitive, there is no threshold. This means that really sensitive muscles will respond to low levels of insulin and thus you wouldn’t need a lot of an insulin spike to get carbs into the cells.
The Apples may be to low to get the muscles to respond to the insulin but the fat WILL respond to the amount of insulin, so all the carbs from apples will be stored as fat unless you eat them post workout or at night or of course burn the carbs as energy. On the other hand the insulin would be so high from 2 cups of rice that some of the carbs will go to the muscle. However, lets look at magnitude: if 50% went to muscle and 50% went to fat then you would still be storing 5 times as much fat as if you ate the apples, its just the apples are going to be 100% fat after it hits your bloodstream but at least 50% of the rice will turn to muscle glycogen.

Now lets say you had the choice of jasmine rice or sweet potato. The sweet potato has a lower glycemic index (55 < 110) so less insulin will be released, in theory 50% less. Less insulin means a higher % of the carbs will go to muscle than the rice, assuming the insulin was high enough to activate the Glut4 transporter on the muscle. Perhaps 66% goes to the muscle and 33% goes to fat with the potato, where it was 50/50% with the rice. Thus, using a lower glycemic index carb will result in more muscle synthesis and less fat storage assuming all other things are equal.

Insulin Resistance

diabeticinsulin-300x204.gif

When someone consumes copious amounts of junk food a downward spiral takes place. insulin sensitivity decreases as one consumes toxic waste (man made food). This is called insulin resistance. This causes more fat to be stored with any given meal. As you store more fat some of it is stored as visceral fat. The more visceral fat the more insulin resistance and heart disease, the more insulin resistance the more visceral fat, and the more insulin resistance etc.

It gets better! As you get fatter, your fat cells convert your testosterone into estrogen. Estrogen makes you store fat and water and decreases the strength of your muscles. so its a downward spiral in two synergistic ways!!! If your body fat creeps up to the 15% mark your really screwed (average american is 25-35% fat) now your insulin sensitivity gets worse at a faster rate. Trying to bulk when you’re already fat results in almost all your gains being fat. For more on body composition click here.

As I mentioned tongue in cheek above, the cure for diabetes II is simple: If your dying from diseases related to diabetes, and diabetes is caused by insulin resistance, then reduce your insulin resistance. Decreasing the Insulin released from your meals by switching to low GI whole foods will allow you to store less fat and thus over time as you lose fat your insulin sensitivity increases. It gets harder and harder to lose more weight but your insulin sensitivity increases at a much faster and more linear rate. Just losing 30 lbs may save your life.

Depression is best explained as a total lack of hope. If you’re terminally obese, you have to be low in the hope department, so turn it around, have hope. Just put the Frappachino and it’s 700 empty ass widening calories down and drink decaf coffee with stevia. In just 50 days you should be down 10 lbs. If you dont belive in yourself believe in me. I’ve reversed plenty of cases of diabetes II with just food and exercise.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wow! I need an "intra reading" drink to read all that :)

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Here is your first hint!

[video=youtube;Vvk20xVNVCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvk20xVNVCY#action=sha re[/video]

Gratuitous Rant
Insulin is a confusing hormone. It is the culprit behind diabetes I and II and the entire country knows nothing acurate about it. This article is not about diabetes or its treatment, its about things which work like insulin to help build muscle and not build fat. However, 99.999% of insulin research is done on diabetics. Because of this, the only data we have to work with is that collected from diabetics. The truth is research costs money and our culture finds it more important to find scientific ways to eat like **** and die slower than find ways to make humans better. Because of this the public supports the government paying for these experiments. If scientists can cure diabetes then you can drink Frappuccinos and eat Jets pizza morning noon and night and not die, thats the american dream and thats what our tax dollars go to.

Diabetes

Diabetes is actually 3 completely unrelated diseases.

*Diabetes insipidus: This has to do with urine and has nothing to do with blood sugar or insulin. THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT.

*Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 – This is a congenital disease (one you’re born with). You have no beta cells in your pancreas so you produce no insulin, you need insulin injections to deliver the carbs from your blood to your muscle and brain, kidney, heart and unfortunately fat supplies. THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT

View attachment 118827

*Diabetes Type 2 – This is a polite way of saying end stage obesity. The person has eaten themselves to the brink of death. This is actually a huge epidemic. when i was growing up almost all cases of diabetes were Type 1. In only 20 years america has eaten itself to impotence, blindness, heart disease and amputation all for nothing. Now type II diabetes makes up 95% of cases. Its such a huge financial burden to help these people, the government spends BILLIONS on diabetes every year. Losing 30 lbs of fat will cure many cases of diabetes. No doctors. No pills. Just discipline and self control. If you’re diabetic and you want to live read and memorize this and do everything I say.

Insulin Sensitivity – Part 1

View attachment 118828

Insulin is released by the pancreas in an amount proportionate to the Glycemic Load: the Glycemic index multiplied by the number of carbs consumed divided by 10.
for example 2 cups of rice is 88 g carbs, lets say jasmine rice is 110 glycemic index, then it has a 96.6 Glycemic load or GL. It’s as if you ate 96.6 g of carbs for purposes of insulin secretion. 2 apples is 30 g carbs and 25 glycemic index, so about 8.5 glycemic load or 8.5 impact carbs on insulin secretion. So 2 cups of rice causes 11 times more insulin to be released than 2 apples.

Why Does Insulin Matter?

Diabetes research is how this stuff was learned so a lot of the information is contaminated. You see, were bodybuilders, not type II diabetics. So our bodies and lifestyle are the polar opposite of theirs. I’m going to do my best to draw logical conclusions based on athlete physiology even though the data was collected in diseased subjects.

Remember how the 2 cups of rice was 96.6 g “impact” carbs but the 2 apples were 8.5? Well thats a huge difference in released insulin. Muscle cells are sensitive to glucose at different times of day, and they respond to the amount of insulin depending on their insulin sensitivity. Post workout and at night is when the muscles are most likely to suck up more carbs than the fat cells, in the AM the insulin sensitivity is so low almost all the carbs you eat are stored as fat. Fat cells respond with a greater absorption of carbs the greater the amount of insulin. Fat cells are always sensitive, there is no threshold. This means that really sensitive muscles will respond to low levels of insulin and thus you wouldn’t need a lot of an insulin spike to get carbs into the cells.
The Apples may be to low to get the muscles to respond to the insulin but the fat WILL respond to the amount of insulin, so all the carbs from apples will be stored as fat unless you eat them post workout or at night or of course burn the carbs as energy. On the other hand the insulin would be so high from 2 cups of rice that some of the carbs will go to the muscle. However, lets look at magnitude: if 50% went to muscle and 50% went to fat then you would still be storing 5 times as much fat as if you ate the apples, its just the apples are going to be 100% fat after it hits your bloodstream but at least 50% of the rice will turn to muscle glycogen.

Now lets say you had the choice of jasmine rice or sweet potato. The sweet potato has a lower glycemic index (55 < 110) so less insulin will be released, in theory 50% less. Less insulin means a higher % of the carbs will go to muscle than the rice, assuming the insulin was high enough to activate the Glut4 transporter on the muscle. Perhaps 66% goes to the muscle and 33% goes to fat with the potato, where it was 50/50% with the rice. Thus, using a lower glycemic index carb will result in more muscle synthesis and less fat storage assuming all other things are equal.

Insulin Resistance

View attachment 118829

When someone consumes copious amounts of junk food a downward spiral takes place. insulin sensitivity decreases as one consumes toxic waste (man made food). This is called insulin resistance. This causes more fat to be stored with any given meal. As you store more fat some of it is stored as visceral fat. The more visceral fat the more insulin resistance and heart disease, the more insulin resistance the more visceral fat, and the more insulin resistance etc.

It gets better! As you get fatter, your fat cells convert your testosterone into estrogen. Estrogen makes you store fat and water and decreases the strength of your muscles. so its a downward spiral in two synergistic ways!!! If your body fat creeps up to the 15% mark your really screwed (average american is 25-35% fat) now your insulin sensitivity gets worse at a faster rate. Trying to bulk when you’re already fat results in almost all your gains being fat. For more on body composition click here.

As I mentioned tongue in cheek above, the cure for diabetes II is simple: If your dying from diseases related to diabetes, and diabetes is caused by insulin resistance, then reduce your insulin resistance. Decreasing the Insulin released from your meals by switching to low GI whole foods will allow you to store less fat and thus over time as you lose fat your insulin sensitivity increases. It gets harder and harder to lose more weight but your insulin sensitivity increases at a much faster and more linear rate. Just losing 30 lbs may save your life.

Depression is best explained as a total lack of hope. If you’re terminally obese, you have to be low in the hope department, so turn it around, have hope. Just put the Frappachino and it’s 700 empty ass widening calories down and drink decaf coffee with stevia. In just 50 days you should be down 10 lbs. If you dont belive in yourself believe in me. I’ve reversed plenty of cases of diabetes II with just food and exercise.
love this write up.. always great reading posts like this.. count me in for beta if its not too late..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you are on to something!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting indeed..... :biggthumpup:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
[QU OTE=Rocket3015;4935720]I just started my T-2 this morning...........Wish me luck!![/QUOTE] you won't need luck. That stuff is magic in a bottle!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
How does it compare to t3
If you are referring to T2 comparison to T3 here is a video on T2 it should answer your questions. If you are referring to the new product coming out. It is 1000% different than T3

[video=youtube;MkpamnXASPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkpamnXASPc[/video]

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, that brought a facepalm to my face.

If I was an uneducated gym bro, I'd have totally stocked up on that

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
jbryand101b does this help you out better?

Thyroid Hormone
When the thyroid gland releases hormones these hormones are referred to as “Thyroid Hormones”. T4 and T3 are the real names of the thyroid hormones. T4 is relatively inactive and is a prohormone to the active T3. For years people have used T3 to lose fat. From housewives to pro bodybuilders Cytomel, or the generic name T3, has been the drug of choice.

But science advances and there is a new thyroid hormone, T2. T2 has 2 Iodide atoms, T3 has 3, and T4 has 4. As the body removes these Iodide atoms from the hormone it becomes more active.

The thyroid hormone’s function within the body is to be a thermostat if you will, for the metabolism. They determine the speed which every cell operates. Increase your metabolism with T3 and you lose fat and muscle. Increase your metabolism with T2 and you lose fat and GAIN muscle.

T2
3,5 DIiodo-L-thyronine is the chemical name for T2. There is a 3,3 version but that is inactive, 3,5 is what you want. T2 is a supplement, as in it adds a thyroid hormone to your body. It is not a prohormone like T4 (synthroid). Unlike T4 or T3 it will not shut down natural T4 or T3 production. T2 functions very similar to T3 but unlike T3 it doesn’t burn muscle while it is burning fat. In fact T2 converts your slow twitch muscle fiber to fast twitch fibers!

T2 and Fat Loss

Most people use Thyroid medication for fat loss and thats what will be covered first.

In a study addressing T2’s ability to burn fat it was seen that T2 decreased weight from fat of rats fed with a high fat diet by 13% while the rats fed the same diet without T2 gained 13% mass, all fat. The control group had a normal diet and did not change in total body mass, fat or otherwise.

Best part is the visceral fat, the fat that kills, is half that in the T2 group than the high fat diet without the T2. And it is the same as the control. This means while on T2 rats gained no visceral fat while on the high fat diet. The livers of the T2 rats were darker in color as well indicating there was less fat in the liver.

In this same study it was shown that there were no negative consequences of 30 days of T2 use, that TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone), Thyroid Releasing Hormone (TRH), heart size, heart rate, and all other markers were the same as the control group. The muscle mass was not reduced in the T2 tested group. This is different from studies on T3 which has shown a propensity of T3 to eat away at fast twitch fibers.

This means T2 is a thyroid supplement like the prescription T4 and T3 but without the side effects and more benefit according to these studies.

Muscle Fiber Types
Slow twitch fibers also called type I fibers are small and red. They contain myoglobin which stores oxygen, this is why they are called red fibers. The red fibers use oxygen and fat for energy and are the fibers used in aerobic (with air) exercise.

Fast twitch fibers are also called type II or white fibers. They are white because they are filled with glycogen, or starch. This is their prefered fuel source. These fibers are for strength and speed/power. These are the fibers which grow larger when you train them and give the muscular look.

Effect of T2 on Muscle Fiber Types

T2 decreases circulating triglyceride levels and stops fat depositing in the white and red muscle cells. Less fat in the muscle cells results in an increase muscle cell insulin sensitivity. This results in GLUT4 transporter expression which means more circulating amino acids, carbs, and creatine are absorbed by white muscle cells to make them grow bigger. This makes the red fibers smaller and the white fibers bigger, and eventually converts red fibers to white fibers!

The reason this is important is since T2 can convert a red fiber into a white fiber then it PERMANENTLY INCREASES THE MAXIMUM STRENGTH AND SIZE YOU CAN REACH. Read that again.

T2 alters your muscle fibers so there’s less fat stored in the red fibers (their fuel source) and more carbohydrates stored in the white fibers (their fuel source). It also increases the enzymes in the pathways to generate energy from these fuels, thus increasing the metabolism of the muscle to grow.

This means it not only will shift your fibers to the better type but it will dry out your muscles making them harder then swell them with glycogen making them bigger.

Last I checked the bigger and harder the better. THIS IS A FAT LOSS DRUG, THAT ALSO IMPROVES YOUR MUSCLE!!!

DOSING T2

The studies on rats had it dosed equivalent as T3 for suppressing high TSH down to a normal range. TSH would be elevated in a thyroid deficiency so this means that T2 is equivalent as T3 on a mg for mg basis for treating thyroid disorder.

T2 needed 4 times the dosage as T3 for elevating GH levels, so in this regard it is effective but not as effective as T3.

The half life of T2 is shorter than T3 at a mere 4-6 hrs. A good dosing protocol would be morning, noon, and 6 pm at the latest would be a good approach with average doses ranging from 150-600 mcg. I feel T3 is safe at doses of 25 mcg per day so i am surprised the T2 is dosed so high. Makes me think the street grade T2 is cut with something like rice flour. After plenty of feedback, I now suggest a dose of as low as 60mcg, which is what I use. the 150mg dose was to strong. (0.2 ml two times a day, not 0.5 and certainly not 2.0 ml)

T2 is the best legal non-prescription thyroid hormone, and perhaps better than T4 (Synthroid) or T3 (Cytomel).

References

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9651103

http://www.fasebj.org/content/25/10/3312/F2.expansion.html

http://www.fasebj.org/content/25/10/3312.full

http://www.fasebj.org/content/19/11/1552.short

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/296/3/E497.short#T1

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Read!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Do you want even sicker pumps that you get from Wyked 2.1?
Sicker pumps than when you take Rise and Swell with Wyked 2.1?

Well you’re in Luck!
A new mid carb concoction was developed not to long ago which pumps more carbs into the muscle without jacking your insulin up like all other carb drinks. This means you can load the muscle as you train without using carbs for fuel, you can stay in the same fat burning mode you were in all day by sticking to your strict Carb Back Loading diet.

With this new Ingredient I have made the perfect mid workout drink to carry the massive pump you get from Wyked 2.1 for the entire post workout anabolic window! Thats right with Half Time you can get even bigger pumps and load more carbs into your muscle and less into your fat cells WHILE STAYING IN A FAT BURNING MODE!! No more building muscle and fat at the same time, with Half Time you can build muscle and burn fat while you train and for hours after.

I added several clinically proven ingredients to Half Time to ensure that despite Half Time not spiking your insulin you WILL get the nutrients to the muscles as I’ve sensitized your muscles to absorb the most amount of creatine and amino acids possible as well as all the circulating carbs in your blood. With Half-Time your muscles simply vacuum up all the nutrients in your blood stream and none is left for fat storage. Your body has no choice but to obey the Wyked 2.1 and use fat for fuel during your workout.
Well, well, well now I have something else I must get to add my M&M stack.