Who would like to log some AlphaMax?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've got two (2) opportunities to log AlphaMax right now. Fairly short and to the point here; fill out the questionnaire and the winners will be selected on 1/17.
Age?
Weight?
Training Experience/Style?
Previous Test Boosters Used?
Goals?
Why Should You Be Picked?

Again, winners will be selected on Saturday.

adawg1980

Awards
We've got two (2) opportunities to log AlphaMax right now. Fairly short and to the point here; fill out the questionnaire and the winners will be selected on 12/10.

Age?
Weight?
Goals?

* 34 yrs. old
* 216 lbs.
* I have been lifting for over 10 years, mostly heavy lifting style (reps of 5-8)

* USP Labs Test Powder, Test Force 2, Tribex, D-Pol, Super Royal Macs with DIM, Finaflex MASS 550, Complete Nutrition Mancore Testosterone Replenish

*I would like to gain muscle and lose a little fat. Would also like to increase strength and libido.

* I am disciplined in my training and am an organized person. Also, by choice, I visit my doctor several times a year and get bloodwork done. I like to monitor my hormone levels and I like to get them tested before and after using a Test Booster to see if they actually work.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
We've got two (2) opportunities to log AlphaMax right now. Fairly short and to the point here; fill out the questionnaire and the winners will be selected on 12/10. Age? Weight? Training Experience/Style? Previous Test Boosters Used? Goals? Why Should You Be Picked? Again, winners will be selected on Saturday.
When is the cut off to start a log for this? I'll be starting pct in 5 weeks!!

wilbel

Awards
part of a complete pct :) 2spots are available so let there be entries!
Sweet! :)

Age?
Weight?
260lbs
I have been training for over 20 years... My style varies depending on my goals, cutting( HIT) or sometime HVT
Previous Test Boosters Used? Eradicate from Blackstone labs, AD-3 Leech Nutrition, APEX Male BSL

Goals?
Lean out after my bulk cycle

I have a lot of experience logging and have many cycles under my belt... I am very dedicated, reliable and pay attention to detail on all my logs.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This is a great opportunity! To bad it wasn't a month ago :(

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bump this up for more apps. This is a great supplement!

GORILLAWARIOR

GORILLAWARIOR

Awards
We've got two (2) opportunities to log AlphaMax right now. Fairly short and to the point here; fill out the questionnaire and the winners will be selected on 12/10.

Age?
Weight?
Goals?

*Weight : 272 Lbs
*Training Experience/Style : I am on my 20th year of training, using a 'power-builder' style (heavy, basic lifts to start 12,10,8,6, negatives, 12) then isolation exercises in a 4-5 day split with HIIT and FST-7 properties currently included in my program
*Previous Test Boosters Used: Super Tren, Super DMZ, 1-TU, DAA, DHEA and various others over the years that I cannot recall (banned now)
*Goals: Gain muscle while dropping bodyfat, more energy, quicker recovery
**Why Should You Be Picked: I am dedicated to everything I do, my blogs, publishing and reading studies, seeing Dr.'s to keep blood work in check, and have large following of people that rely on my advice and thoughts, including weightlifting brotherhoods, from social media down to people I have known since HS in the Chicagoland area. I will get results and be an influential voice at the same time. I really want to use it and this is perfect timing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am running the AlphaMax now great opportunity folks !!!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great product here, for those considering applying do yourself a favor and go ahead and apply. You'll love the results!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here.

Please if you are currently running a sponsored log on any forums, make sure it will be over in time to run Alphamax.

It is only fair to both companies involved.

danielcho

Awards
I would absolutely love to log this product.

My name's Daniel. I am 18 years old and 5'6 at 165 pounds.*

I have been training for 5 years. For many years I focused on power lifting thinking that strength = size. But now I am focusing on what I really want, an impressive physique. I plan to follow a high volume bodybuilding program.

This will be my very first log.

I plan to take weekly pictures and measurements of my body parts.

I can update the log daily multiple times.

I have only taken basic supplements. (ON Whey, ON Creatine, Couple Pre-Workouts

My gym PR's are a 400 lb squat, 245 lb bench press, 175 lb overhead press, and a 490 lb sumo deadlift.

My greatest moment was sitting at my gym's sauna and realizing Mike Chang's right next to me. Lol

Why I should be picked?
I am like many of those frustrated with their progress due to their genetics. I suffer from being skinny fat. I've never really seen significant gains, even as a complete beginner.*

I go off to college in 7 months.
I lack confidence and a lot of it is due to my body. I have tree trunk legs with a upper body that resembles a pre-puberty middle school boy.*

I am more than motivated. I'm willing to do anything to reach my goal. The frustration of training 5 years without results will keep me motivated every second.

What makes me different is that it'll be more than the ordinary log. Most people have great physiques and they're just showing what they do. Me? I'm trying to create a platform where I can be coached by you all. Everything I do will be influenced by your recommendations.

I also have a lot of cool ideas such as taking a before and after picture of my forearms to see the vascularity change, doing form check videos, food pictures, and sharing my personal life.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Age?

Weight?

Used to mainly focus on bodybuilding but have recently adopted a lot of powerlifting training. Kind of power bodybuilding style really.

1. Non brand tribulus
2. Novadex XT

Goals?
Competing in powerlifting this year once my numbers are a little higher.

Goal numbers @175-180
S- 505
B- 320
D- 550-560

I'd love to see just how much of s change a reputable companies test booster works while I'm cutting. I'm interested to see how much I can maintain or even gain in terms of strength. I've also logged products for 2 companies in the past few months so am familiar with logging procedures, not to mention being on this forum a minimum of 5 times a day (I use the mobile app)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here.

Please if you are currently running a sponsored log on any forums, make sure it will be over in time to run Alphamax.

It is only fair to both companies involved.
This is especially an issue if both supps can conflict with one another.

For anyone in this thread that is running another log on another forum, we know who are!

wilbel

Awards
not running any other log and ready to start PCT :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3,000th post

Bump for more applicants.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good opp for someone in here, always had awesome results with Alphamax

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe so, was just popping in to say I enjoy the product, lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it ain't broke, don't fix it lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't believe more people are not getting in on this....It is Great Stuff!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already bought two bottles and will probably begin dosing this weekend

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Two days into my second bottle now. It's a great product!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not picked for this I will be watching very closely on the logs and most likely purchasing this, everyone has great things to say!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

danielcho

Awards
Haha. Yeah, thats what I thought so I was waiting for the winners to be announced yesterday but nothing was posted.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
If I apply to this I'll back out on my other application. Could really use this for my pct I just started

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should have read 1/10, simple mistake. But it is being extended until next Saturday due to lack of entries.