PH BOGO blowout - Orbitnutrition

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On top of being offered at great prices these are some of the very last PH's still available AM

Don't miss out, no second chances

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is epismash any good? Anyone use it that can comment?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how about RX pharma? are they legit?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Personally I've only read bad things about BSL. But non the less, if it's BOGO mine as well take a shot at it. Especially if it's the last of the last.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on epismash specifcally or in general? Bad things as in dissapointing results or bad sides?

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
on epismash specifcally or in general? Bad things as in dissapointing results or bad sides?
I can't speak for mumbles but I know a lot of people don't like them because some of the products are absurdly toxic...and more or less over the top....not to mention overpriced. In terms of potency and quality though I personally feel like it's safe to say they are the real deal.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't speak for mumbles but I know a lot of people don't like them because some of the products are absurdly toxic...and more or less over the top....not to mention overpriced. In terms of potency and quality though I personally feel like it's safe to say they are the real deal.
Based on the product description for epismash only the epistane dose of the formula is toxic but is dosed fairly low compared to straight up epistane. Anyone experience toxicity issues with it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Based on the product description for epismash only the epistane dose of the formula is toxic but is dosed fairly low compared to straight up epistane. Anyone experience toxicity issues with it?
What do you mean "straight up epistane"? Epi-smash would need 3-6 caps to be effective....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What product do you feel is absurdly toxic?? Metha Quad? None of their products are over the top in any way - I think a lot of people get this ridiculous bro science idea from these forums that stacking methylated compounds is gonna kill you dead on the first dose. People love to crank the dose as high as possible as fast as possible on a single compound, but they'll crucify you for stacking Msten & DMZ. Well take 50mg of just Msten/day, and take 20/day stacked with 45mg/day of DMZ and tell me which one treats you better. On the 2nd option, you're gonna get darker urine, some back pumps, cramping, prob heightened bp, get winded easier, big increases in muscle fullness, lean mass gains, strength-endurance and significant hikes in sheer power. On just 50mg of Msten solo, all of the negative sides will be probably 3x as bad and the positives will be half as good. Your liver will literally be aching, and you could end up in the hospital quick.

With steroids it's often 1+1=3, and large doses of 1 compound tend to just increase sides much higher than increases in effect. Synergy with more moderate doses of a stack of compounds is both more effective AND easier on the body. Metha Quad is literally lower side AND more potent than a bigger dose of just one of those compounds.

Sorry if that wasn't what you were trying to say; I just don't want people to get the wrong idea - I used to believe the whole "don't stack methyls" bs until I just tried things for myself and realized the bloodwork doesn't lie.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean "straight up epistane"? Epi-smash would need 3-6 caps to be effective....
I meant epistane on its own which usually dosed higher than in epismash.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I meant epistane on its own which usually dosed higher than in epismash.
Typical epi dose per cap is 10-15mg, some are 20mg

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typical epi dose per cap is 10-15mg, some are 20mg
Perhaps the dose is not as low compared to other epistane products as I implied. But, with the dose of epi in epismash is there a high possibility of high toxicity effects?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Perhaps the dose is not as low compared to other epistane products as I implied. But, with the dose of epi in epismash is there a high possibility of high toxicity effects?
Although its methylated 1 cap at 10mgs isnt something id be worried about.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's a normal dose of Epi in Epi Smash.. There is 30mg a pill of hexadrone if that's what people are talking about? As at 4 caps that would be 120mg of it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's a normal dose of Epi in Epi Smash.. There is 30mg a pill of hexadrone if that's what people are talking about? As at 4 caps that would be 120mg of it.
But isn't hexadrone non-toxic?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct and needs a to be relatively high to be effective
Are you saying the dosage of hexadrone at 2-3 caps/day is still low to be effective?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
75-125mgs seems to be the conservative dosage recommendation. Some logs ive read was dosed up to 200mgs...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most of what I've heard on Hexadrone says 150-200 stacked (pretty much dose it twice what you'd run Halo). So by that measure, even 100mg in a stack would be worth something, and sides were very low.

Shredded Labs Hexadrone was only 60% 6-chloro-test it turned out, which is why most people had to use about 250-300mg/day of it. But good quality hex is supposed to follow the double Halo rule pretty well. People claim both Epi Smash by BSL and Killshot by Xcel were very quality epi/hex stacks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered some of that bogo hdrol from bsl

Hope it really is 50mg/cap.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are these bogos even worth it?
30 bux/bottle of hdrol essentially, and each bottle has the mg of 2 bottles of LGI - that's like 4 bottles of LGI for $15 each. That's awesome in general, nevermind the ban pretty much clearing everything out. If you haven't got your stockpile yet, you need to do this NOW. This stuff isn't gonna stay around much longer.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
30 bux/bottle of hdrol essentially, and each bottle has the mg of 2 bottles of LGI - that's like 4 bottles of LGI for $15 each. That's awesome in general, nevermind the ban pretty much clearing everything out. If you haven't got your stockpile yet, you need to do this NOW. This stuff isn't gonna stay around much longer.
Sold! Somebody give this man a raise! lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered two bottles of Msten rx as well.
They weren't bogo, but who cares.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Glad I jumped on it last night looks like the Halo is gone now...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ordered two bottles of Msten rx as well.
They weren't bogo, but who cares.
Msten is some good stuff - it actually treats me rather poorly side-wise, but it's the only time I've ever had a complete and utter elimination of DOMS. I was able to train 6 days/wk on it for about a month, and I'm a 4/wk guy (unless I'm on a bodybuilding split, but that's a lot more isolation and easier to recover from).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad I jumped on it last night looks like the Halo is gone now...
Glad you got some while you could - Halo, for me, is great stacked in at 75-100mg with something else. 100-125 solo can yield some nice results, and even 6wks @ 50-75mg for a newbie tends to show some great results. 100mg is the sweetspot; 150 is too much side for what you get though - if you need more than 100mg for what you want, stack it.