Even MORE Beta Testers Needed!!! HA HA!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you noticed our thread for beta testers on Creatine Energy you're not seeing double my friends!

This is a separate opportunity for beta testers on our upcoming Active Amino product!

We are looking for some members to log and give unbiased and honest reviews on this new product we are about to release. We ask that this be the only amino product you use during this log and that you use our rating scale for the final review.

To apply -

Tell us why you would make a great beta tester and any history you have, good or bad, with FINAFLEX.

Lets get Freaky!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX ... always improving it's already stellar products.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With every reformulation the taste and effectiveness improves. Looking forward to this.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better...BAM!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is this going to be a straight BCAA product or mix of EAA's or SAA's?
i would love to give this a go. I train fasted upon waking and need a BCAA product to dose pre-workout to help flip the anabolic switch and prevent myself from being catabolic during training at 5 AM
i have done 6 logs on AM and over 30+ reviews. I would love to put up some honest feedback on this product.

Will there be any stimulants or just a straight BCAA product? or any other additions?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this going to be a straight BCAA product or mix of EAA's or SAA's?
i would love to give this a go. I train fasted upon waking and need a BCAA product to dose pre-workout to help flip the anabolic switch and prevent myself from being catabolic during training at 5 AM
i have done 6 logs on AM and over 30+ reviews. I would love to put up some honest feedback on this product.

Will there be any stimulants or just a straight BCAA product? or any other additions?
I don't have a whole lot of information at this point but I know Monte will have that soon.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm game and no history other than what's about to be made with FINAFLEX products in 2015. I was picked to log your PX White and CLA so your Aminos would fit right in with my fasted am workouts or cardio.
I'm currently supp free other than a preWO for the sole reason of being able to accurately assess and review new products in 2015. So anything that's improving my workouts or body comp will be easy to point out.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant go into to much detail about the product but it is an amino only product and does include silk aminos as well.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested...I use aminos intra-workout for obvious reasons. I have used many different brands and have become pretty picky on taste and profile. I'd give an honest opinion for sure!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would love try out the Active Amino product. I am dedicated bber now for over 20 years and lift 5x per day and do cardio also. Diet and training are solid and currently use only whey isolate- post workout. I would run it intra. I have logged for you before -a Triple stack-Pure test,FinaFlex Revolution PCT and FinaFlex Active Multi. link to that log :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234047-flexing-finaflex-triple.html.

This stack was killer and that is why I want to try out other goodies from FinaFlex!!!

I have many logs here on AM. Thanks for support of AM.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm game! I'm completely addicted to your BCAA/SAAs, Jr knows, and I'm pretty sure I would be able to compare the 2. I've also used Rev Black, Ignite, and STIMULAT8.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I cant go into to much detail about the product but it is an amino only product and does include silk aminos as well.
All the detail i need to know to say I am in for this one..
For fasted training I need my BCAA's pre-workout! Eager to give this a crack knowing or not knowing the formula or flavors at all! Will be 100% honest.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a question how many servings do each of the loggers get?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas on flavors?
I'm a watermelon fan. Simple and refreshing.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested...I use aminos intra-workout for obvious reasons. I have used many different brands and have become pretty picky on taste and profile. I'd give an honest opinion for sure!
I should also mention that I live in Canada, I hope that's not a deal breaker.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should also mention that I live in Canada, I hope that's not a deal breaker.
Nope not at all a deal breaker.

We even have some useless Canadian on the FINAFLEX rep team :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the detail i need to know to say I am in for this one..
For fasted training I need my BCAA's pre-workout! Eager to give this a crack knowing or not knowing the formula or flavors at all! Will be 100% honest.
Smart man... I always slam back a couple of scoops before a fasted run in the morning.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be interested. Looking for a fast absorbing amino product. Interested to know if it's EAA + BCAA combo or just BCAA.

I've used Revolution PCT and thought it was a solid product. Decent blend of test boosting and ancillary health products (coq10, NAC, etc.). I managed a vitamin shoppe for awhile and that was the only PCT product I'd recommend in there haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We even have some useless Canadian on the FINAFLEX rep team :)
Indeed..

I'd be interested. Looking for a fast absorbing amino product. Interested to know if it's EAA + BCAA combo or just BCAA.

I've used Revolution PCT and thought it was a solid product. Decent blend of test boosting and ancillary health products (coq10, NAC, etc.). I managed a vitamin shoppe for awhile and that was the only PCT product I'd recommend in there haha
The Rev Black is also being re-formulated. I'm excited to see what the future holds, as it was already top notch.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's bcaa/saa but it's been tweaked a bit from our current blend.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log this for you guys, I have always been a fan of your products Rev PCT is a favorite of mine. I tend to train right after work so there is that gap between an early lunch time and dinner where I need a little extra boost to get me through my workouts.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you picking the reviewers?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beta Tester

About Me,
I am not a writer, I can’t spell, and I did not pay attention in English class.
History
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 56 years old, weight 187lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

I would like the opportunity to be a Beta Tester (my first time, be gentle) I train fasted in the am 6 days a week and am currently using FinaFlex BCAA/SAA and like them very much. I have logged for FinaFlex before and have written several reviews also. I believe I can give intelligent and honest feedback as a Beta Tester.

Logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/256233-rockets-ironflex-nasty.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255294-rockets-finaflex-muscle.html

Home Training & Beta Testing Facility

Attachments

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Damn I'm jelly of your home gym.
Mine looks like a dark as dungeon but gets the job done.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Damn I'm jelly of your home gym. Mine looks like a dark as dungeon but gets the job done.
His home gym may be nicer then the public gym I go to. Very nice set up :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. I have been working on it since 1984. I started out in a bedroom, moved to a corner in the basement and one day my wife said, "Why don't you just turn the whole basement into a gym" The rest is history. One note when I was constructing the basement gym, I did build a nice Laundry Room in one corner.

Basement Gym 1999

old gym.jpg

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Since 1984.....
30yrs in the making

That makes me feel better since I was born in 1985. Lol

I got a healthy bonus this year and I'll be hitting CL hard next week and will spend next weekend picking up all the new equipment I find and make a deal on.
Need to source DBs from 65-120lbs a few cable machines some weight trees and who knows what else I'll end up finding and wanting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most of my equipment I made or bought on Craig's List

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah all I've made is a prowler and a pull sled. Might end up making my own trees since they are easy to build. Also plan you build a yoke and some farmer walk handles.

What all have you built?
Might give me some more ideas.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice app Rocket.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah all I've made is a prowler and a pull sled. Might end up making my own trees since they are easy to build. Also plan you build a yoke and some farmer walk handles.

What all have you built?
Might give me some more ideas.
Lat Pulldown, Dumbell Rack, Seated Calf, Standing Calf, Power Rack, Dip/Leg Raise, Preacher Curl I sure a forgot something ???

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Lat Pulldown, Dumbell Rack, Seated Calf, Standing Calf, Power Rack, Dip/Leg Raise, Preacher Curl I sure a forgot something ???
That's quite a bit you built.
Im interested in seeing your work if you don't mind posting it up.
Do you work as a fabricator or just enjoy building your own stuff.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do not want to hijack this thread any more than I have already, I will get some pics and start a new thread.

My apologies to the good folks at FinaFlex

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah didn't think about that but the free bumps aren't hurting this thread either.

I'll be on the look out for your thread.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great opportunity!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're awaiting the beta tubs to hit the warehouse and we will close this out guys. Just be patient with us :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
We're awaiting the beta tubs to hit the warehouse and we will close this out guys. Just be patient with us :)
Thanks for the update. Hoping for a shot at this :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Here's my current condition all natty and supp free other than a preWO.

1/2/14
5'11" 197lbs