OLYMPUS LABS **NATTY DEMIGODS** CHECK US OUT!!!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Olympus Labs is no stranger to the AM community but most people know us for our Pro-hormones.. Now with the ban in effect times are changing and we at Olympus Labs have risen from the ashes to bring you a Natural line like only we can!! Be on the look out for a number of new products that will take the industry be storm, sticking with our NO PROP blend philosophy!!!

For you guys not familiar with our products, take a look at our website to see the entire line!

Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods | Pro Hormones Best Prohormone For Cutting | Best Testosterone Booster | Buy Prohormones Anabolic Supplements | Muscle Building Supplements | Olympus-Labs.com

Our newly formulated CONQU3R has been received with raved reviews!! Just take at look at the profile it speaks for itself!!

ingredients 1.png

We also have some great products like EP1C and DERMASTRENGTH which are proving themselves to be great for building muscle, strength and recover!!

EP1C

ep1cingredients 1.png

DERMASTRENGTH

dermastrengthingredients 1.png

Last but not least for all you guys that stacked up before the ban OLYMPUS has all your PCT needs still available!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
On top of being the best all-around preworkout on the market, for those of you running ARA(x-gels/xfactor) CONQU3R makes a perfect compliment with its inclusion of 2grams high yield glycerol to aid in the emulsification of your ARA as well as 1g ALCAR to act as a COX-1 inhibitor and reduce thromboxane formation which can lead to vasoconstriction. Paired with either of the other natural anabolics makes a truly killer stack!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
On top of being the best all-around preworkout on the market, for those of you running ARA(x-gels/xfactor) CONQU3R makes a perfect compliment with its inclusion of 2grams high yield glycerol to aid in the emulsification of your ARA as well as 1g ALCAR to act as a COX-1 inhibitor and reduce thromboxane formation which can lead to vasoconstriction. Paired with either of the other natural anabolics makes a truly killer stack!
This^^^ so all you X gel lovers can stack it with CONQU3R and your covered!! No need to buy any GMS any more! :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I knew you guys would rise up! Demigods FTW!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the love!! We can't leave you guys hanging..
no worries brother! with more experience under my belt I hope to join you guys one day in the future atop Mount Olympus!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^^ so all you X gel lovers can stack it with CONQU3R and your covered!! No need to buy any GMS any more! :)
AWESOME! That shyt used to gag me taking it with my ArA.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Speaking of this great combo.. look at this deal I found!!!!

http://www.nutri-verse.com/the-conqu3r-gels-stack-by-olympus-labs/

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Would something like EP1C pair up well with ArA, or would they both be better served to be used separately?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's about some ecdy? Iron forged most wanted used that and laxo in a cyclodextrin complex. Only problem is it's $89 for a bottle. I bought one to try... But even if it's amazing I can't justify spending that on a single supp

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second day of X-Gels, Conqu3r, Vital1ty combo. All I can say is I'm very excited where this is going to go.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How's about some ecdy? Iron forged most wanted used that and laxo in a cyclodextrin complex. Only problem is it's $89 for a bottle. I bought one to try... But even if it's amazing I can't justify spending that on a single supp
With the ban just passing we are working on a number of options and also looking to see what this community would like us to add.. So all suggestion will be considered :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious to see what's coming out from you guys.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Yes. As I'm sure you're aware Osta has shown some suppression in clinical trials. PCT recommendations vary. Obviously a SERM is the safe route but many are fine with an OTC PCT and even include it in their PCT protocols to aid in solidifying gains made on cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I loved it when I did

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or carnitine :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ demigod and mt Olympus talk.... just release good products

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I remember pouring a scoop of GMS in my mouth and chasing it with water during my X Gels run. To this day I get sick at the thought of it. It was like swallowing sand and managed to get stuck in the back of your throat.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember pouring a scoop of GMS in my mouth and chasing it with water during my X Gels run. To this day I get sick at the thought of it. It was like swallowing sand and managed to get stuck in the back of your throat.
Ya. .. haha that is a thing of the past buddy :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what flavor is the best for Conqu3r?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conqu3r and Xgels here I come!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
ConquArA!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What details can ya give us from your run? Anything in particular you loved?
I love the two supps separately so basically it was just even better putting them together. The xgels give that crazy pump while the conquer gives the focus and stim factor.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the two supps separately so basically it was just even better putting them together. The xgels give that crazy pump while the conquer gives the focus and stim factor.
^^^This sums it up nicely.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm about to run this in a few weeks when my Derma strength runs out!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried the new CONQU3R? If not, you need to ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's different about it?
From the old formula to the new? Or from all other PWOs on the market? We have a few pages with full write ups I will link to when I'm home later on

Nutriverse has some killer stacks available ATM for the Holidays 20christmas gets you 20%off all OL products!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From the old formula to the new? Or from all other PWOs on the market? We have a few pages with full write ups I will link to when I'm home later on

Nutriverse has some killer stacks available ATM for the Holidays 20christmas gets you 20%off all OL products!
Every time someone posts ATM I think ass to mouth hahaha

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's different about it?
Took out creatine, beta alanine and TMG. Added COP, Amentoflavone, High Yield Glycerol, a new focus Matrix, and perfected the energy Matrix

Creatine and TMG were moved to their own supp VITAL1TY with the addition of Phosphatidylserine

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Bumping this up. Right now you can pick up Vital1ty + a free shaker for ~$15. That's crazy good.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
New conquer profile looks :thumbsup: & Ep1c does produce strength but also makes you crazy tired!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Late to the party, Always wanted to try Conquer but it was either sold out, or the few places it wasn't sold out at they were charging double what all the popular sites were :D

Now with the new profile, I'm definitely going to have to get in on this!!