The return of Death Star

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To celebrate the all new Mind and Muscle forum we are having a logging opp for 4 AM members. You get a bottle of your choice of Halo, Tren or 4-AD. We would like people who can run a dual log on here and the mind and muscle forum and post at least 4 times a week. At the end of the log you will receive a discount code for a further purchase.
Us residents only

Death Star Labs Trien
Deathstar Labs Trien is an anabolic that is similar to Trenbolone in activity and function. Trenbolone is prized because of its extreme lean mass building while helping promote a lean body. This hormone is almost purely anabolic with very little androgenic effects, so it will be easy on the hairline and prostate. Users even add this prohormone to "real" illegal gear to help increase the anabolic effect of their cycle! Use Triene on its own or as part of a cycle with other dry prohormones for cutting or with we prohormones for mass.

60 Tabs
Serving Size 1 Tab
Servings Per Container 60 Tabs
Amount Per Serving
3,6,20-trione-pregne-4-ene 20mg
Grapefruit Extract 4:1 20mg
Other Ingredients: 2-(4-aminobutyl) guanidine, Dextrin (Wheat, Corn),Micro Crystalline Cellulose, MG Stearate, Fumed Silica, Chitosan (from shellfish), Xanthin Gum.

Death Star Labs 4-Andro
Deathstar labs 4-Andro is a prohormone to testosterone. Testosterone is prized for increasing sex drive, increasing strength and putting on size while being very easy on the body. As the main steroid hormone for men it is testosterone that gives you strength and size along with increased sex drive and performance. Testosterone can convert in to all other androgens like DHT which will balance and restore your hormonal ratio of androgens to estrogens and give you the potency to perform in the gym and in the bedroom. 4-Andro is the original andro prohormone and as such has very good effects for men who wish to look and feel their best.

60 Tabs
Serving Size 1 Tab
Amount Per Serving
3b-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-17-one 20mg
Other Ingredients: 2-(4-aminobutyl) guanidine, Dextrin (Wheat, Corn),Micro Crystalline Cellulose, MG Stearate, Fumed Silica, Chitosan (from shellfish), Xanthin Gum.

Death Star Labs Halo
Deathstar Labs Halo is an anabolic that is modelled after the famous anabolic used by the East German Olympic team to get insane strength gains. Halo is a 1,4 diene similar to the illegal anabolic steroids Equipoise and Dianabol but without the harsh liver stress or using painful injections. Halo is know to give lean gains in size and strength without causing stress on the liver or kidneys . Halo is meant for anyone who is looking for a mild anabolic with slight androgenic properties yet still giving extreme gains in size and strength.

60 Tabs
Serving Size 1 Tab
Amount Per Serving
17beta-[1-Ketoethyl]-1,4-androstadiene,3-one,17a-ol 20mg

Please post you SN for mind and muscle forums and why we should choose you. Mind And Muscle Bodybuilding Forum

bigsecy1974

Awards
Mind and muscle sn is "j2dar"
I have no problem running logs on both as this would be my first time doing them,so my results would not be skewed in anyway.
Why should i be chosen?
I'm 40,and have been lifting on and off since my teens but have been seriously lifting ft for roughly a year now and am looking for all the help i can get to take and cut up all this love muscle.
Choose me and you'll have made the right choice.
John

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
I'm 27 years old have ran a few logs before on msten and diabolix.. I give very detailed and in depth logs on which I update frequently. I would be looking to bulk on these logs. I lift 4-5 days a week.. sometimes more but nvr no less. I'm very dedicated to bodybuilding

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome opportunity get in on this guys!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
All these compounds hurt my head.. Only know 1 of them

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used all 3 and had amazing results. Halo I think is the best

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
And DS are now becoming a controlled substance... Wtf

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
According to the boss all our supps will still be legal

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mind and muscle sn is "j2dar"
I have no problem running logs on both as this would be my first time doing them,so my results would not be skewed in anyway.
Why should i be chosen?
I'm 40,and have been lifting on and off since my teens but have been seriously lifting ft for roughly a year now and am looking for all the help i can get to take and cut up all this love muscle.
Choose me and you'll have made the right choice.
John
Let's see what you got pm me your info and which you'd like

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep them coming

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
well i figured sense the ban might be coming i might as well jump start a cycle after just learning and lurking on AM id figure id come out of the shadows lol
age-27
lifting style- heavy with drop sets included
diet-clean with a cheat once a month
current goals-lean bulk
weight-195
M&M,SN-will make one right now and will log both on AM/M&M 4+ times a week most likely will be "vanbeast73"
product of choice-Death Star Labs Trien
im looking forward to this log ive never tried Death Star Labs before
also good luck to everyone else

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
well i figured sense the ban might be coming i might as well jump start a cycle after just learning and lurking on AM id figure id come out of the shadows lol
age-27
lifting style- heavy with drop sets included
diet-clean with a cheat once a month
current goals-lean bulk
weight-195
M&M,SN-will make one right now and will log both on AM/M&M 4+ times a week most likely will be "vanbeast73"
product of choice-Death Star Labs Trien
im looking forward to this log ive never tried Death Star Labs before
also good luck to everyone else
PM me info and product you would like once you have you m & M sn. Also the ban will not effect our supplements

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem running a dual log on halo!
M&m name: dkgreene88

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem running a dual log on halo! M&m name: dkgreene88
I should be chosen because I'm looking to make some gains and I haven't logged in a while and I am looking to get back into it. I feel it holds me accountable and makes me go harder.
I lift 5-6 days a week with cardio 2-3x Diet:40:40:20

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I should be chosen because I'm looking to make some gains and I haven't logged in a while and I am looking to get back into it. I feel it holds me accountable and makes me go harder.
I lift 5-6 days a week with cardio 2-3x Diet:40:40:20
Shoot me info and product

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Can I get in on this?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everything was re shipped

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
The goods are officially in after a battle with the post office they are finally mine I guess the post master wanted the gains for himself lol log will be up later today or Monday

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Computer got a virus dang pcs log will be up tomorrow with Mondays and today's entry's

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Eravila90

Awards
I've just finished running 30 days of death star trien and 4AD and I feel nothing..... Not a damn thing except a lil more sex drive

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've just finished running 30 days of death star trien and 4AD and I feel nothing..... Not a damn thing except a lil more sex drive
Curious as to what you were dosing, expectations, training and diet. Funny how you pop in a thread and say you got nothing out of a Supp with no info. Especially when it's your first post.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Curious as to what you were dosing, expectations, training and diet. Funny how you pop in a thread and say you got nothing out of a Supp with no info. Especially when it's your first post.
Was he not lifting while taking it or something xD

Eravila90

Awards
I've never posted because I am brand new to anabolics and am too busy to be on the forums all that often. Well the only gains I am to rely on are the testimony from mom, dad, and sister who said I look "bigger". My measurements never changed, my body fat went down 2 percent, my weight decreased from 195 to 188. So maybe my expectations were set too high? Additionally I also ran LG P Bold 2 ml twice a day for a month. 1 tab twice a day of trien and 4 AD. 150-300 grams of protein In the form of chicken breast, 50-100 grams of carbs a day using brown rice. I felt lethargic and didn't feel aggressive. Where did I go wrong?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lost fat and looked bigger. Bodyfat went down 2% and lost weight but grew size. To me it looks like you did pretty damn good. 4-ad can have lethargy as a side and neither of these supps increase aggression. These are legal ph. They worked as they should have and you did pretty good.

Eravila90

Awards
I think I'm being too hard on myself. At least someone else can verify what I experienced is normal. I'm not entirely sure where to go from here, I just know I need to rest and let my pct get my body going. No side effects, other than the lethargy. No acne, no weird hair stuff and no booby things

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finish pct and then look into the next stack. Forerunner makes great products which is my next cycle. Pm me of want more info