Half time coming soon to mind and muscle

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is the info straight from Dr. Todd Lee. Formula and eta will be posted soon.

HAlf TIme is a mid workout cell volumizer intended to work wiht the carb back loading diet, the Fascia strech training, and Wyked. It will help the muscles grow but not fat by using Glycerine to load the muscles not carbohydrates this minimizes insulin release. I have several GLut 4 transporter up regulators in it to allow the glyceringand amino acids and creating to go to the muscle but the fat is still burning from the wyked since there isnt any insulin to stop fat burnng. additionanly the absense of insulin prevents any substrates from making it to the fat cells. this with the GH and IGF 1 properties of Wyked means the workout should use fat for fuel and all other substrates go intra muscle cellular and give you AN even greater pump than Rise and swell+ Wyked.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Great news! Mind and muscle is always comming out with great stuff!!!!!

wideguy1979

Awards
That sounds very VERY INTERESTING. Will there be any logging opportunities on this o e? BTW Mind and Muscle was a favorite of mind back in the day, I have not been on forums in awhile so to see these guys come back right when I am is pretty farkin cool. Wish you the best !!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting. Been wanting to add in fascia stretching to my routine

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definite logging ops and m & m forum members may get to beta test

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Idealimage

Idealimage

Awards
We have a new intra formula being tested. It will have both HBCD and Hydromax so you get hydration, volume, and loads of energy. Will be a great, affordable option to add to a serious lifters stack

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hopes this takes off. I thought it was dead

Idealimage

Idealimage

Awards
No, I can in with my own ideas of what would help company grow. Different than Halftime

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A different version. Will be coming soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
ugsavage Anabolics 7
bonbon Pics 5
Supplements 14
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1