FINAFLEX New Year's Resolution Logging Opportunity

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
FINAFLEX
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - FAT INCINERATION STACK
LOGGING OPPORTUNITY

It’s that time of year again …. FINAFLEX is going to help you make this New Year’s Resolution a New Year’s Reality!! With our FAT INCINERATION STACK …. Burn off that blubber and go into 2015 looking lean and mean.
Loggers will be chosen to log one of two Fat Burning Stacks: PX White & ALC/CLA - OR – PX Black & ALC/CLA. You choose which stack you would prefer to log based on your stimulant experience.

PX White is an intense, high-energy fat burner that increases metabolism, energy, and body temperature, while decreasing appetite.

PX Black is the same fat burner with less of the stimulant properties for those who are more sensitive to stimulants. However, it has all the other properties of PX White.

PX White.png
PX Black.png

ALC.CLA.png

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT™ (PX White) by FINAFLEX, the Next Generation in Weight Loss Supplementation. PX™ contains the highest quality and most exotic legal stimulants and fat loss ingredients available today. PX™ delivers exactly what you want...RESULTS! One pill provides the ENERGY, FOCUS, and APPETITE SUPPRESSION needed to get you through the day.*
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving %DV*
ANTIOXIDANT ENERGY AMPLIFICATION
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine),
IRISINXD™† [Green Tea Extract
(standardized for 60% EGCG),
Theobroma cacao seed extract (Std.
for 95% N-Coumaroyldopamine)],
Blueberry Powder, Theobromine,
Advantra Z®†† (Citrus Aurantium Extract
Powder 50%), Rauwolfia vomitoria
(Root Bark)(Std. for 90% Rauwolscine) 452.5 mg **
MOOD ELEVATOR AND FOCUS
Thiamine disulfide butyrate
(Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCl,
Schisandra Chinensis (Berry)(Std. for 3%
Schizandrol A), Hordenine HCl 180 mg **
**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

FINAFLEX PX™ BLACK has been designed to do one thing...BLAST FAT ALL DAY LONG! Formulated with innovative weight loss ingredients, PX™ BLACK works to engage the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis and lipolysis, attacking fat at its source
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving %DV*
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), Naringin, Hesperidin, Sulbutiamine, Theobromine, b-Phenethylamine HCl, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Yohimbine HCl 815 mg **
SUPER ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX
3,5 diiodo-L-thyronine 300 mcg **
FAT BURNING MATRIX
Ligustrum Lucidum Ait (99% Oleanolic Acid), IRISINXD™ (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Advantra Z® (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%) 580 mg **
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3
� Advantra Z is a registered trademark of Nutratech, Inc./Zhishin, LLC licensor of U.S., Canadian and E.U. Patents. is a registered trademark of Nutratech, Inc./Zhishin, LLC licensor of U.S., Canadian and E.U. Patents.

FINAFLEX ALC+CLA™ combines two of the most sought after non-stimulant based weight loss ingredients into one essential product. CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a fatty acid that has been shown in clinical studies to help maintain healthy body composition by reducing body fat and increasing lean muscle mass. ALC (Acetyl -L -Carnitine) is a highly bioavailable form of the amino acid L-Carnitine that supports cellular energy by enabling cells to oxidize fat cells and turn them into energy. FINAFLEX ALC+CLA™ will help you on your journey to weight management and lean muscle acquisition.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Conjugated Linoeic Acid (CLA) 960 mg **
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl (ALC) 400 mg **
**Daily Value not Established
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red#40

Loggers will be chosen to run either a 45 day or 60 day log depending upon which version of PX is used. 2 Bottles of PX White or PX Black and 2 Bottles of ALC/CLA will be provided for a detailed log.

Applicants simply tell us:
1 – Your age
2 – Training Experience
3 – Current Goals
4 – How often you can update your log
5 - Which PX version you would choose and why

All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided when you start your log). As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man, awesome products here.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! Freaks will be made!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have used PX white previously and it was a great product, clean energy, no jitters, appetite control. Might have the empty bottle lying around somewhere..

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy ! Looking forward to this one ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoyed the white! Might have to throw in an app for the black, looks like an awesome stack!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Geez, I'm a rep for FINAFLEX or I'd be all over this. Great timing for this stack too!
Gonna be some lucky loggers here!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
1 – Your age
2 – Training Experience
On and off since highschool but been consistant this past few years and I plan to keep it that way.
3 – Current Goals
Get stronger, more LBM, and drop some BF.
Running a modded for more volume 531 template with 3-5 Airdyne HIIT sessions a week is helping me along with all 3 of my goals.
Daily or 3-5 times a week no matter what.
I'd pick PX White because it would give me some am energy for fasted cardio and then carry me threw the day after.
I like stims in the AM and non stims PM.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using the Black before cardio...It makes me forget how long I have been going, Great Product!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoyed the white! Might have to throw in an app for the black, looks like an awesome stack!
Oh man, it is. They're both so uniquely different. I know you tried STIMUL8, and the feeling I get with PX Black is similar to that.

I'd pick PX White because it would give me some am energy for fasted cardio and then carry me threw the day after.
I like stims in the AM and non stims PM.
The PX White is sooo long lasting. I usually take mine at 0700, after getting up to train at 0330, and I have consistent energy until about 2pm. I've been known to take cat naps around lunch but don't feel the need when I take PX White.

Nice app bro.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The PX White is sooo long lasting. I usually take mine at 0700, after getting up to train at 0330, and I have consistent energy until about 2pm. I've been known to take cat naps around lunch but don't feel the need when I take PX White.

Nice app bro.
That's what I need in my life.
With no stims I crash around 1-2pm and HAVE to use a preWO at 4 to get fires up for a iron session.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In to watch logs when they start ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see lots of love but lack of apps! Let's remedy that!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more apps !!! ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In on this. Will throw an app in tomorrow when I am home. Long shot, but you don't hit anything if you never shoot.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
1 – Your age - 28
2 – Training Experience - On and off for about 4 years.. Dedicated the last 1- 1.5 years
3 – Current Goals - started my cut for spring already, and looking to fire up a long time lean bulk when the cut is complete. I run a P/P/L split 4-5 days a week. Running IF also. 5'8" 174 lb. I would be able to log this within a month, currently have a log up for some patches that I won. So if that's okay, then sweet!
4 – How often you can update your log - 4-5 times a week
5 - Which PX version you would choose and why - PX White, because I love stims! It will get my get through my fasts.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
FINAFLEX
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - FAT INCINERATION STACK
LOGGING OPPORTUNITY

It’s that time of year again …. FINAFLEX is going to help you make this New Year’s Resolution a New Year’s Reality!! With our FAT INCINERATION STACK …. Burn off that blubber and go into 2015 looking lean and mean.
Loggers will be chosen to log one of two Fat Burning Stacks: PX White & ALC/CLA - OR – PX Black & ALC/CLA. You choose which stack you would prefer to log based on your stimulant experience.

PX White is an intense, high-energy fat burner that increases metabolism, energy, and body temperature, while decreasing appetite.

PX Black is the same fat burner with less of the stimulant properties for those who are more sensitive to stimulants. However, it has all the other properties of PX White.

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT (PX White) by FINAFLEX, the Next Generation in Weight Loss Supplementation. PX contains the highest quality and most exotic legal stimulants and fat loss ingredients available today. PX delivers exactly what you want...RESULTS! One pill provides the ENERGY, FOCUS, and APPETITE SUPPRESSION needed to get you through the day.*
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving%DV*
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine),
IRISINXD† [Green Tea Extract
(standardized for 60% EGCG),
Theobroma cacao seed extract (Std.
for 95% N-Coumaroyldopamine)],
Blueberry Powder, Theobromine,
Advantra Z†† (Citrus Aurantium Extract
Powder 50%), Rauwolfia vomitoria
(Root Bark)(Std. for 90% Rauwolscine)452.5 mg **
MOOD ELEVATOR AND FOCUS
Thiamine disulfide butyrate
(Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCl,
Schisandra Chinensis (Berry)(Std. for 3%
Schizandrol A), Hordenine HCl180 mg**
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

FINAFLEX PX BLACK has been designed to do one thing...BLAST FAT ALL DAY LONG! Formulated with innovative weight loss ingredients, PX BLACK works to engage the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis and lipolysis, attacking fat at its source
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving%DV*
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), Naringin, Hesperidin, Sulbutiamine, Theobromine, b-Phenethylamine HCl, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Yohimbine HCl815 mg**
SUPER ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX
3,5 diiodo-L-thyronine300 mcg**
FAT BURNING MATRIX
Ligustrum Lucidum Ait (99% Oleanolic Acid), IRISINXD (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Advantra Z (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)580 mg**
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3
� Advantra Z is a registered trademark of Nutratech, Inc./Zhishin, LLC licensor of U.S., Canadian and E.U. Patents. is a registered trademark of Nutratech, Inc./Zhishin, LLC licensor of U.S., Canadian and E.U. Patents.

FINAFLEX ALC+CLA combines two of the most sought after non-stimulant based weight loss ingredients into one essential product. CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a fatty acid that has been shown in clinical studies to help maintain healthy body composition by reducing body fat and increasing lean muscle mass. ALC (Acetyl -L -Carnitine) is a highly bioavailable form of the amino acid L-Carnitine that supports cellular energy by enabling cells to oxidize fat cells and turn them into energy. FINAFLEX ALC+CLA will help you on your journey to weight management and lean muscle acquisition.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving%DV*
Conjugated Linoeic Acid (CLA)960 mg**
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl (ALC)400 mg**
**Daily Value not Established
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red#40

Loggers will be chosen to run either a 45 day or 60 day log depending upon which version of PX is used. 2 Bottles of PX White or PX Black and 2 Bottles of ALC/CLA will be provided for a detailed log.

Applicants simply tell us:
1 – Your age
2 – Training Experience
3 – Current Goals

All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided when you start your log). As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!
Could I log this with my PH stack? :D

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Sounds like a good time! I still got a bottle of dmz lying around, but my current stack is already full enough.
Yah I remember you saying you had some good **** to run this time.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, hoping to be able to give this a shot!

1 – Your age-32
2 – Training Experience- Played college baseball, now been training for the past few years minus when I was laid up for a shoulder surgery. Been hitting lots or Pr's as of recent!
3 – Current Goals- Had been on a bit of a bulk and am very happy with where my lifts are at but I'm up to 220lbs (6'3") and want to get down to 210 or 205 as I think that's a good weight that would have me plenty ripped.
4 – How often you can update your log- I lift four days a week so at least four times a week, probably more often though just to check in and give updates on how I'm feeling.
5 - Which PX version you would choose and why- I would like to use the black, I've used the white in the past but really want to try out the lower stim option, especially stacked with the CLA

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here is my app. I hope I might get a chance to log this for you: 1 - Your age: 42 on 12-26-14 :) 2 - Training Experience: I have trained off and on for the past 25 years. Some years more serious then others. I have been consistent these past two years even with bicep surgery. I have competed in two local powerlifting meets. I placed n the top 2 in them both for my weight class. 3 - Current Goals: My current goals are for size and strength. I am running a cycle of AlphaMax for 5 weeks. Then I will add Magnitropin. I would like to start a bit of a cutting phase around week 6. 4 - How often you can update your log: I can log everyday or as often as suggested (4 or 5 times per week). 5 - Which PX version you would choose and why: I would like to use the PX White. I have a high tolerance for stims and feel this product may help me reach my ultimate goal of increased size and strength, while lowering bodyfat.

Attachments

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my app. I hope I might get a chance to log this for you: 1 - Your age: 42 on 12-26-14 :) 2 - Training Experience: I have trained off and on for the past 25 years. Some years more serious then others. I have been consistent these past two years even with bicep surgery. I have competed in two local powerlifting meets. I placed n the top 2 in them both for my weight class. 3 - Current Goals: My current goals are for size and strength. I am running a cycle of AlphaMax for 5 weeks. Then I will add Magnitropin. I would like to start a bit of a cutting phase around week 6. 4 - How often you can update your log: I can log everyday or as often as suggested (4 or 5 times per week). 5 - Which PX version you would choose and why: View attachment 111308 I would like to run this. I feel it may best help me reach my overall goal of gaining size and strength, while lowering bodyfat. Thanks for opening this opportunity.
The ALC/CLA comes with both options, the PX White and PX Black are what needs to be chosen.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On this one we'd like it logged with no other product that also effects body composition. Sorry man, you are a great logger tho.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
The ALC/CLA comes with both options, the PX White and PX Black are what needs to be chosen.
Oh yeah! I was just checking if people were awake yet. I edited my app. I guess I'm the tired one. We picked up our son from the airport and didn't get to bed until about 2am. Thanks for the correction

I would chose the white as stated in my edited app :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah! I was just checking if people were awake yet. I edited my app. I guess I'm the tired one. We picked up our son from the airport and didn't get to bed until about 2am. Thanks for the correction

I would chose the white as stated in my edited app :)
No problem man. Nice app.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly no.

We want the best baseline for results coming from our products alone. Don't want to pass asking a wrong impression that PX White will do what test trest and dmz does.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would the black be a 45 day log? That would be awesome to really give it a chance to shine.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll also add I'm completely supp free right now other than a preWO.
I stick to the basics and rely on whole foods more than supps.
The basics which will be started again soon are just WPI, Creatine, PreWO, multi-v, and leucine.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would the black be a 45 day log? That would be awesome to really give it a chance to shine.
We would like 60 days in the Black. There is enough PX White to take at full dose for 60 days, however FINAFLEX recommends that this product to not run longer than 45 days consecutively.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even better! If chosen will def have to do before and afters with a 60 day run

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
We would like 60 days in the Black. There is enough PX White to take at full dose for 60 days, however FINAFLEX recommends that this product to not run longer than 45 days consecutively.
What's the reason behind the no longer than 45 days of PX White?
I'd do 60 just to finish it off and be able to show what 60 days of this stack can do by posting before and afters.
I'd guess I'll be around 13-14% by jan and looking to really lean down to 10% by March while adding a few pounds of LBM.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
On this one we'd like it logged with no other product that also effects body composition. Sorry man, you are a great logger tho.
So if we are dosing 1gram of trenavar daily, we can't run this? :(

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the reason behind the no longer than 45 days of PX White?
I'd do 60 just to finish it off and be able to show what 60 days of this stack can do by posting before and afters.
I'd guess I'll be around 13-14% by jan and looking to really lean down to 10% by March while adding a few pounds of LBM.
I believe due to the potency of the product. Monte may have a better answer for you than that.

I would advise anyone running the product to follow the labels recommendations.

I have problems taking stim breaks myself tho.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I believe due to the potency of the product. Monte may have a better answer for you than that.

But it would just kill me to know I'd still have 15 servings left. lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418409157.587943.jpg

Bump

My afternoon PX White is going down now.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes this is exactly right. PX white is a strong stimulant and to keep tolerance down, as well as general cycling of supplements, forty five days is the max duration that we recommend using it for.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yes this is exactly right. PX white is a strong stimulant and to keep tolerance down, as well as general cycling of supplements, forty five days is the max duration that we recommend using it for.
Understood an just makes me want to experience what PX White stacked with ALC/CLA has has to offer.
My fingers will be crossed that I get the chance too.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
where's everyone at ?! Bump for more apps

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the weekend crew :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Come on, turn in those apps people! Spending all your money on ph/DS so you'll need to log a few free products.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on, turn in those apps people! Spending all your money on ph/DS so you'll need to log a few free products.
Lol....true. I have used both stacks in the past, come on people...it's awesome stuff.