Promo so nice, We're doing it twice- RagNORok ELITE logs!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Hey, guys and gals!

We ran a promo for our new RagNORok formula once already, but things went so well the first time, we figured why not do it again.

Below is some information on the new formula for the unacquainted, as well as how to enter!

RAGNOROK-ELITE™

THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!

RagNOrok-ELITE™ is our new, battle ready, workout altering, training intensifier you’ve been anxiously waiting for. With over 13 grams of active and impactful ingredients per serving, RagNOrok-ELITE™ is a pre-workout powerhouse on it’s own level and crosses over into all genre of sport! *
RagNOrok-ELITE™ is formulated to support strength, nitric oxide, intramuscular carnosine levels, ATP, endurance, focus and drive, all while providing needed electrolytes and antioxidants. *

· Enhanced with Our Exclusive OxyCeps-NanO2™
· Enhanced with AstraGin™
· Now with AGMASS™ Agmatine Sulfate and Nubetaine™ Natural Betaine
· Over 13 Grams of Active and Impactful Ingredients Per Serving
· Zero Artificial Flavors, Colors or Dyes
· Zero Aspartame or Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
· Carb Free and Sugar Free
· Absolutely Delicious!
· Available in Caffeinated Or Caffeine Free Versions
· Banned Substance Free**

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
**Formulated and manufactured without the use of any banned substances.

We at MST are looking to grab six people to log our new formula for RagNOrok, so if you are interested in logging this fine product: keep reading.

How do I apply to log RagNOrok?

Step 1: Fill out the following application

1. Age

2. Gender

3. Past experience with our products, if any.

4. Links to previous logs (if any).

5. What product do you want to log (Caffeine or Caffeine Free)?

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?

7. Can you update at least 4x a week?

8. What is your training and nutrition style?

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?

Step 2: Share with us your favorite holiday moment! You don't have to be the next Fitzgerald. Just tell us about a memorable time during the holiday season. It could be about family, friends, food, booze, lifting, etc. The limits are endless. If you have a picture that captures this moment, feel free to post that as well!

Step 3: Tell us your favorite Hall & Oates song.

If you are selected, we will PM you to get all the necessary shipping information.

T

Travenberger

Awards
26 male. Never used any of your products but this one looks intriguing. Haven't don't any serious logs yet but can and will update 4X a week. Honest opinion is best way to put a product out there. I train 4-5 times a week. Old school bodybuilding style split training. Diet is clean 5-6 meals a day. 3000-3500 cals a day. Currently bulked at 215.
Favorite holiday memory is always thanksgiving because I love stuffing and gravy.
Hall and oats has too many good songs to pick one.
I'd love to test your preworkout

T

Travenberger

Awards
And I'd like the caffeine product. The more stim the better

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
1. Age 24
2. Gender male
3. Past experience with our products, if any. None
4. Links to previous logs (if any). None but will logging formabolic for ironflex in January
5. What product do you want to log (Caffeine or Caffeine Free)? Either, would love the caffeine version to log now or the caffeine free version when I start my diabolix cycle in January
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? Depends. If so, which ones? If get caffeine version no other supps will be ran with it, if stim free version it will be taken with formabolic, diabolix, tr1umph for during cycle
7. Can you update at least 4x a week? Yes
8. What is your training and nutrition style? Starting phat this week
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? Always, no reason to be dishonest
Step 2: Share with us your favorite holiday moment! You don't have to be the next Fitzgerald. Just tell us about a memorable time during the holiday season. It could be about family, friends, food, booze, lifting, etc. The limits are endless. If you have a picture that captures this moment, feel free to post that as well!
-growing up I got a giant electric monster truck, my best memory of it was my dad covered the entire garage door with boxes and let me and my older brother drive through this ten foot wall of boxes, I have a video somewhere, loved every moment of that, nothin better than some family on the holidays!

Step 3: Tell us your favorite Hall & Oates song. If you are selected, we will PM you to get all the necessary shipping information.[/QUOTE]
-sorry to say that I couldn't name a hall and Oates song off te top of my head, hopefully it doesn't count me out of the logging opportunity:)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Great company here! High quality products and good prices. Ran their shred ultra and it is one of my top choices for thermogenics

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
DAYMMMMMNNNNN!! THATS INSANE.

Wow I have seen and heard great things on millinium sups and have to give this a go if I may .

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=187416

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232967-iforce-nutrition-conquer.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250655-myokem-proxymine-log.html

Past logs and I have no problem posting 3xa week goals looking to cut and gain strength and endurance .I eat clean .

If I get picked to Ru. This with the others I will not let you down and will give my honest opinion and will post on my YouTube.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Man I would love to log this. Heard great things about it! Only problem running a log on another PWO on *******.

Kinda hard to run two on a PWO. So I guess or I hope you all do this again.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Male
None
Decca drol and sildenafil citrate beta test iron mag lab forum swole source forum
Caffeine
Aminos, protein, creatine
Yes
6 days a week
Yes
I had a great time last winter training on a cruise ship
Maneater

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
One of the original loggers and had a very enjoyable experience with the RagNOrok.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Niiiiice.... Looking forward to another round of these logs. Good luck to all the people putting in apps!

P

pureice739

Awards
28 male 5'9 200lbs 14%bf no past experience with your products. Would love to try the caffeine version. supps i always run are bcaa in powder 10-20 grams on training days. I eat clean but for gaining trying to pack in as many meals as i can. I train 4 times a week sometimes 3..I do basic heavy movements to gain stragth and size for example monday chest. Bench incline drcline flys..tris and might do pull ups at the end. I will leave an honest opinion if given the chance.

Holiday moment getting drunk at a hotel party in boston and picking up some real fine booty that night..

Dont even kno who hall n oats r

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Can't complain. Lots of good beer so far.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lots of logs going on now, so plates are full.. I'd of went for that stim free blend but currently running a stack that has a preworkout

B

bigchaser

Awards
Male
Workout 4,5,6 x a wk
Eat semi clean ( I don't lie)
It would be my first log
No experience with you product I have used 8 other pre sups
Caf or no caf don't care
#6 up to you I will do as you like
Update yes
#8 I am bulking. Tp-npp
#9 no reason to live a life full of ****.
Step 2: I have three boys & wife I work my ass off to create an environment of growth and opportunity for all. This pat Thanks Giving my oldest's birthday is on TG. It was an awesome birthday party / TG family get together....

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Nope that's it boss man! GAINZ begin now

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
1. Age 50

2. Gender Male

3. Past experience with our products, if any. None as of yet

4. Links to previous logs (if any). In the middle of a log at the moment.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257483-beltzie5-into-virgin.html#post4679931

5. What product do you want to log (Caffeine or Caffeine Free)? Caffeine Free would be fine with me haven't tried a Caffine Free Pre Yet.

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? Yes
T Booster, Energy Supplement, Mass Gainer Protein . Energy Supplement used later in day not in conjunction with workout

7. Can you update at least 4x a week? Yep

8. What is your training and nutrition style? Work out 6 days per 5x5 sets Recomp

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? Yes

Mom and Dad always took me and my brother out on Christmas Eve to look at the Christmas Lights Mom always forgot her purse and had to go back in when we got home Santa had been to the house. Funny Thing me and the Wife take took the kids out onChristmas Eve to look at lights and believe it or not she forgets her phone instead of her purse. Santa still as sneaky as he ever was.

Step 3: Tell us your favorite Hall & Oates song. Seems to be everybody likes Maneater.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
1. Age 50

2. Gender Male

4. Links to previous logs (if any). In the middle of a log at the moment.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257483-beltzie5-into-virgin.html#post4679931

5. What product do you want to log (Caffeine or Caffeine Free)? Caffeine Free would be fine with me haven't tried a Caffine Free Pre Yet.

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? Yes
T Booster, Energy Supplement, Mass Gainer Protein . Energy Supplement used later in day not in conjunction with workout

8. What is your training and nutrition style? Work out 6 days per 5x5 sets Recomp

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? Yes

Mom and Dad always took me and my brother out on Christmas Eve to look at the Christmas Lights Mom always forgot her purse and had to go back in when we got home Santa had been to the house. Funny Thing me and the Wife take took the kids out onChristmas Eve to look at lights and believe it or not she forgets her phone instead of her purse. Santa still as sneaky as he ever was.

Step 3: Tell us your favorite Hall & Oates song. Seems to be everybody likes Maneater.[/QUOT

What's up bro Awesome promo huh. Looks like your sup stack will be complete with this stack .

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
1. Age29

2. Gendermale

3. Past experience with our products, if any.never logged anything for you guys yet.

4. Links to previous logs (if any). in my sig is the most recent

5. What product do you want to log (Caffeine or Caffeine Free)?either one doesn't matter to me

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? havent go picked for any on this site in a while, i use the basic creatine, ba, peri nutrition (intra-md), multi, fish oil

7. Can you update at least 4x a week?easily, I'm on am everyday trying to learn new things

8. What is your training and nutrition style? i do legs, push, push repeat with fst-7 throwing in there at the end of my workouts. its very high volume and taxing on the body so recovery and focus is very important to me.

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?yes, i will be quick to tell you if its worth it or not. no buddy buddy isn here

Step 2: Share with us your favorite holiday moment! You don't have to be the next Fitzgerald. Just tell us about a memorable time during the holiday season. It could be about family, friends, food, booze, lifting, etc. The limits are endless. If you have a picture that captures this moment, feel free to post that as well!best christmas was going back to the islands where i was originally born and seeing family. it was my xmas gift i was so happy that year missed like 3 weeks of school

Step 3: Tell us your favorite Hall & Oates song. dont listen to hall and oates, more hip hop and reggae kind of guy

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
1. Age 50

2. Gender Male

Step 3: Tell us your favorite Hall & Oates song. Seems to be everybody likes Maneater.[/QUOT

What's up bro Awesome promo huh. Looks like your sup stack will be complete with this stack .
Sure Does look like this will complete my road to some more gains. Been running my and K9's butt off chasing our tails and keeping things in check. How bout you ? You and yours doing good?

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yea brother been blessed family is good

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Thats The main thing Bro.
Yes sir amen to that now just got to figure out what I'm going to do for the beginning of the year I have the rest of the month at L.A fitness

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir amen to that now just got to figure out what I'm going to do for the beginning of the year I have the rest of the month at L.A fitness
You'll get it figured out. I have faith in ya. Be plenty of places wanting new years members I'm sure of that. Or flash your winning smile and tell them they would be lucky to have you working out at their place and tell them it would be your privlage to workout there and it would be good for their business.

Worked for me i got a 3 months membership at the local gym. Owner thought it was great I came out to workout at his place. Hooked me up with an early Christmas. No more freezing in my outdoor gym not until March anyhow

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
You'll get it figured out. I have faith in ya. Be plenty of places wanting new years members I'm sure of that. Or flash your winning smile and tell them they would be lucky to have you working out at their place and tell them it would be your privlage to workout there and it would be good for their business.

Worked for me i got a 3 months membership at the local gym. Owner thought it was great I came out to workout at his place. Hooked me up with an early Christmas. No more freezing in my outdoor gym not until March anyhow
Lol nice yea I will def try that . I like La fitness bit I just want a hardcore gym doesn't have to have fancy machines just top weight and weight machines and stair masters

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Should be able to find that easy enough. I'd think anyhow

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
La fitness isn't hardcore? What makes free weights hardcore?

I could understand if your benching the 125 db's for sets of 20 and concentration curling the 100 db's

Then totally, def not going to be heavy enough.

Anyways, love the rok, it's good stuff.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
La fitness isn't hardcore? What makes free weights hardcore?

I could understand if your benching the 125 db's for sets of 20 and concentration curling the 100 db's

Then totally, def not going to be heavy enough.

Anyways, love the rok, it's good stuff.
Well yes LA fitness is a great gym but some of the machines are to fancy some I do like and their dumbbells seem lighter than what they are . I don't mean hardcore in weight just good machines and good hammer strength and stair master.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Any more apps? Let's keep this up til Sunday before choosing.

T

Travenberger

Awards
I was first app forgot to add I will be running it solo

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Only reason I like la fitness is because of the basketball area and steam room and once in a while go for a swim to switch up cardio. My last fitness is starting to get more hammer strength machines though so I like that idea.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
1. Age: 42 (12-26-72 so almost 42 honestly) 2. Gender: Male 3. Past experience with our products, if any. None 4. Links to previous logs (if any). Just started an AlphaMax log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261334-marks-alphamax-log.html
5. What product do you want to log (Caffeine or Caffeine Free)? Caffeine 6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? Yes. AlphaMax, Cremax and eventually Magnitropin 7. Can you update at least 4x a week? Yes 8. What is your training and nutrition style? I trained Monday - Friday in the early mornings. I am currently on a 3,000-3,5000 calorie, high protein diet. 9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? Yes My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because my family travels to spend several days with us. We cool and eat together. We have an annual mystery puzzle to complete. We also work on some kind of craft. To be honest, I don't listen to Hall & Oats. I do like brown sugar & oats though :)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck and thanks to everyone who's submitted apps!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
yessir it should be goood !!!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Getting with my boss and figuring everything out. Will notify winners on this thread and via PM within the next day

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Getting with my boss and figuring everything out. Will notify winners on this thread and via PM within the next day
Here's hoping :)

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Ready To ship in my address. LOL

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Everybody wants to make dem holiday gainz

jwa254

jwa254