Anyone interested in P28 Foods Products.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We are curious if there would be any interest for any of the P28 products.

We can get the spreads in the following flavors. Peanut Butter - Our classic P28 High Protein Peanut Butter spread is made with the highest quality Whey Protein and Dry Roasted Peanuts. Our High Protein Peanut Butter spread is the perfect nutrient-rich addition to our P28 Bread, Bagels, and Flat Bread. Peanut Butter is a good source of Fiber, Protein, and Vitamins B3 and E. It's been known that poly-and monounsaturated fats in peanut butter can lower your risk of developing heart disease and Type 2 diabetes.*

Signature Blend - The P28 Signature Blend is an amazingly delicious mixture of high quality Almonds, Peanuts, Cranberries, Sunflower Seeds, Honey, Flax Seeds, Cinnamon, and Whey Protein. This is an extremely nutrient rich blend high in Protein and Omega-3's.

Almond Butter - Our P28 Almond Butter is a smooth and tasty mixture of high quality Almonds and Whey Protein. Our Almond Butter is an excellent source of Protein, Vitamin E, Magnesium, and Fiber.

White Chocolate - The P28 White Chocolate Spread is an amazing combination of high quality Peanuts, White Chocolate, Vanilla, and Whey Protein. Our White Chocolate Spread is incredibly tasty and nutritious. With 14 grams of Protein per serving and made with such high quality ingredients, you'll never have to feel guilty eating P28 White Chocolate Spread!

Banana Raisin - An amazing mixture of Dry Roasted Peanuts, Whey Protein Isolate, and of course....RAISINS! With 14 grams of protein per serving and only 7g of carbs, this is a must have Spread in your arsenal!

Gingerbread - (SEASONAL ONLY) Our newest flavor! A specialty blend of Dry Roasted Peanuts, Whey Protein Isolate, Ginger, Molasses, and Vanilla! Don't feel bad about eating this delicious spread during the Holiday's, or any time for that matter! Our Gingerbread Spread has 14g of protein and only 6g carbs!

Pancakes in White Chocolate and Buttermilk Buckwheat.

Our P28 High Protein Pancakes are a healthy twist on a classic dish.

Our pancakes are the perfect option for those leading a healthy lifestyle who don't want to give up their favorite dishes. P28 Pancakes are a hearty breakfast stape that is perfect for both adults and children.

Our pancake mix is formulated to provide you energy and nutrition when you need it most. With a great balance of protein and carbohydrates, our P28 Pancakes are an excellent addition to any meal.

Extremely convenient and easy to prepare! Just add water!

- 28g PROTEIN (per two pancakes)
- Made with Whey Isolate, the highest quality source of protein.
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- 0 Trans Fat
- No GMO Ingredients
- No artificial preservatives
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial flavors
- No aluminum based leaveners

We can also get there flatbreads, bagels and bread to complete your high protein needs.

If anyone is interested let us know.

p28 products.PNG

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
If you sold the baked goods, can they be sold individually? Last time I checked off P28's website, you could only get multiples unless you got sample packs.

Pancakes are interesting. I didn't know they offered that.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
we should be able to do individuals.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The spreads taste damn good. Currently have a jar of white chocolate.
Never tried the breads but heard some mixed feedback, some said they were too dry

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I have tried their bread, bagels, most of the spread flavors, and their new pancakes and I recommend them all they are really good.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Id defiantly be interested

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Never tried the breads but heard some mixed feedback, some said they were too dry

Bagels are pretty solid if you toast them. Flatbreads are more chewy than dry, but not terrible at all.

I can't remember if I had a slice of bread in my sample pack or not...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested..... There's never enough food.

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards
I made the White Chocolate pancakes for the first time just the other day and they were delicious! I definitely suggest trying them! I also like to make pizza using the wraps and low fat cheese and they always turn out good! So many different recipes to make!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might be interested!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in the Gingerbread Spread!!

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Def interested in the P28 white chocolate pancake mix :)

It seems like there's really not many places that carry it so far...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in the Gingerbread Spread!!
It's not terrible by any means but is the worst flavour of the spreads imo. It doesn't really taste like gingerbread, it has a mild sweetness with bits of crystallized ginger.

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards
For those of you interested, we currently have both flavors of pancakes and all of the spreads available at TGB if you want to pick some up and try them out! If you haven't ordered with us yet, you can use coupon code 'AMSHIP' and get free shipping on your first order over $49! :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Free shipping to Canada too?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Free shipping to Canada too?
No its domestic only but if you email us we will do the best we can for you for your first order.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
White Chocolate P28 here...

Would love to try others!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No its domestic only but if you email us we will do the best we can for you for your first order.
Cool - should I email before or after ordering?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw this at my local Wegman's recently. Have yet to try though.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I found the bread was more chewy then dry. Tasted good though.

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
I would like to try the white chocolate pancakes, and the bread. How many pancakes does one container make?

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards
I would like to try the white chocolate pancakes, and the bread. How many pancakes does one container make?
I got about 10-12 out of mine.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I love the white choc pancakes. They were amazing. I have tried the met Rx pancakes and the flappjacked and these blew them away in my opinion.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^^ That says a lot....
Man i would love to try em!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Interested!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Kodiak Pancake/Waffle mix is legit!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for sure!!

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards
I just stocked up on the white chocolate protein pancakes (by far the best I've had to date) and some peanut butter spread! I believe everything is available except the bagels and flat bread right now. Those should be in sometime next week if anyone is interested! :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love that P28 white choc...the bread and bagels are great, just as mentioned already, on the chewy side, much preferred those toasted with some pb&j or cream cheese...have also had the flat bread, perfect for some chicken quesadillas

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in my opinion the bread and bagels taaste the same so i jsut buy the bread and use it or whatever id use bagels for as well... usually toasted with cream cheese, jelly or pb... soo good

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I just stocked up on the white chocolate protein pancakes (by far the best I've had to date) and some peanut butter spread! I believe everything is available except the bagels and flat bread right now. Those should be in sometime next week if anyone is interested! :)
Where you get these, white chocolate protein pancakes?

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards