IRONCHAMPUSA NEEDS 3 LOGGERS FOR HPTA

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HPTA.png

FADOGIA AGRESTIS: 400 MGS

Fadogia is the only natural substance shown to increase leutinizing hormone in laboratory animals but blood test evidence from users show it works on the average gym rat as well! LH is what allows the body to create more testosterone. This is of utmost value to anyone using anabolics because after a few weeks, LH production starts to diminish. Fadogia helps to stave off that loss. And for the natural athlete, more LH production means more potential muscle building testosterone – but it is you own! No suppression! Just the highest , healthiest levels your body can produce.

AVENACOSIDES A AND B (7%) 50MGS

Do not be fooled by any company claiming that Avana Sativa is the same a Avencosides! Avena Sativa is the oat plant and using it will be about as beneficial as eating a bowl of oatmeal. Avenacosides are a minute component of the plant and have the amazing ability to reduce SHBG. Why is that important? Because SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) is what prevents one is testosterone from becoming biologically active. When SHBG is lowered, you free testosterone soars! VOLUME contains the highest potency percentage on the market!

BULBINE NATALENSIS: 300 MGS

This is a proven compound shown to increase overall testosterone. This was discovered with controlled studies on animals where overall testosterone was increased up to 247%! This combined with the free testosterone effects causes a full time release of maximum hormonal health and vigor. It is important that the body continue manufacturing testosterone to maintain strength, aggression and testicular fullness. Nothing does this better than Bulbine Natatenis.

3,4 DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN; 150 MGS

This is the concentrated active ingredient of Urtica Dioica. It may sound like a pro-hormone but it is entirely natural. Urtica Dioica in its natural form has been shown to increase Free testosterone. Testosterone that is Free is the only kind that is usable for muscle growth. All other T, even if it is high, is inert. The key is to get the Free as high as possible and Urtica Dioica does that. Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is the isolated active ingredient makes it over ten times more potent than whole Urtica Dioica.

Anacyclus Pyrethrum; 120MGS

: This is a recently discovery and very exciting. There are always differences in animal studies but the conclusions and possibilities here cannot be ignored. In a 28 day study study conducted at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences upon where male rats were administered increments of Anacyclus Pyrethrum, researchers concluded that this incredible herb had …an androgenic potential and may improve male fertility by enhancing spermatogenesis. This conclusion was reached after substantial levels of LH [luteinizing hormone], FSH [follicle-stimulating hormone] and serum testosterone were found in the treated rats upon dosing them (these levels increased whether rats were given the small, medium or large dose of the extract.) Fertility, sperm quality and semen volume was increased was increased. In human subjects there were no negative side effects at therapeutic dosages Sound interesting?

Eurycoma Longifolia; 74 MGS

Long known as a wellness herb E Longifolia has recently been proven to effectively treat conditions regarding androgen deficiency, infertility, and decreased sperm count. The actual extract enables the body to produce more testosterone by overriding the natural reaction of the hypothalamus gland to halt production of the hormone. This is especially important after a steroid cycle where production is compromised and the body has to start making its own testosterone as soon as possible.

We need 3 members to log 2 bottles of HPTA.So if you are interested, tell me why we should pick you.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Niceeee, I will keep you company man. Looks like a good product, about to jump on cycle soon so might look into this for later on.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'd be interested. Here's the vitals:

Male
46 yrs old
Ending Epi/Tren cycle in ~2 weeks
205 lbs
~13% BF

Looking for something to get the family jewels back in operation after this cycle. It'll be about a 10 week cycle when I'm done. I've done a couple reviews and a couple logs. I'll shoot you links if you want.

I'm excited to try something like this! It looks like it has all the right stuff! I'd be happy to log at least 3-4 times per week and do pic's. I lost a little of my gains on the last cycle and don't want to see all that hard work go on this one!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Niceeee, I will keep you company man. Looks like a good product, about to jump on cycle soon so might look into this for later on.
Abe, make sure you invite me when you start your log! I'm excited to see how it does for ya!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to see that as well! Ha, been cutting for a long time so need to work into a recomp bit slowly. Will let ya know tho! If you aren't subbed too any of my current logs I will try to throw some mentions out, but I will post on those when I start

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I am excited to see that as well! Ha, been cutting for a long time so need to work into a recomp bit slowly. Will let ya know tho! If you aren't subbed too any of my current logs I will try to throw some mentions out, but I will post on those when I start
I'm sure I'm following you somewhere... got so many irons in the fire on AM lately, I get a little lost... LOL

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah hah I'm setting this up to the 2nd week of December after my exams most likely so watch out for it at that time so between December 3-8th look out :D

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Yeah hah I'm setting this up to the 2nd week of December after my exams most likely so watch out for it at that time so between December 3-8th look out :D
Sounds great! That's about when I'll start my PCT! Hopefully with HPTA! I may grab some even if they don't choose me. When you get to my age, you can use all the test booster you can get and this one looks legit!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's exactly why we created the iron stack! Look at the iron stack it is made exactly for this thread! I would love for someone to actually log this. Take hpta/volume off a real cycle and see the results. But you gotta do it like bigt.... If you know what I mean.

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
I need 3-5 days on the hpta so whoever is login the hpta give me some time. I have a few thousand bottles on the way so everyone be patient but iron stack was made for this exact thread. I'm glad this thread came out.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need 3-5 days on the hpta so whoever is login the hpta give me some time. I have a few thousand bottles on the way so everyone be patient but iron stack was made for this exact thread. I'm glad this thread came out.
Lets pick the winners Wednesday then boss!
fame126 thebigt mission Mjolnir Beltzie5 [/USER] AE14

Where you guys at??

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, this is looking good, ill have to get my app in for this after I finish up at work. Stay tuned...

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Beltzie5 checking in here.
Be glad to log this for you all be coming off a cycle in late December. Gonna want to keep want I gain be awesome to log this and maintain what I acheived. Ingredients looking sweet in this any way to boost the free T would be great. At age 50,Would love to be a guinea pig for ironchampusa. koi1214 Thanks for the mention and allowing me to throw in on this and Congrats to the chosen ones.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, another solid product!! I'll be trying this one soon as well!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid profile.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited about this product! Great profile, not just a bunch of things randomly thrown together. These should all work well together!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lets pick the winners Wednesday then boss!
fame126 thebigt mission Mjolnir Beltzie5 [/USER] AE14

Where you guys at??
here i am...i definately want in on this!!! count this as my app....

i want to try hpta because i am a huge fan of fadogia....and i just love the results i am having on volume!!!! excited to see how running hpta/volume together will be like!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hpta is shipped to me and I will ship soon. Please email me the hpta winners.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Male
Natural

Why you should pick me:
Right now I am working towards a few big personal strength goals a 300+ bench(295 last test) and a 500 pound deadlift(475 last test). Currently getting over a glute injury, so deadlift and squat progress has been stalled, but I am finishing up my work with my ART guy so I should be able to go heavy soon. Also I am working towards 18 inch arms(17.7 last measure) while under 220.
Being on the final stretch to hit these goals would give me an awesome chance to really test the limits of this product.

Other products I would be using: Fearn Lecithin Granules(for phosphatidic acid), ARA(finishing it up), and some creatine.

I have not logged any products, but I do log all of my workouts on a different site and I could easily log at a minimum of 5 days a week on this site.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 43
Been on TRT for over a year and stopped going for my injections against my docs orders only because I had to many things to do and not enough money.
I'm currently logging Elimistane and would love to see what this can do for my appitite , mass and sleep. I'm currently not taking any test boosters or test patches. I could provide blood test as well if needed. I'll be going for them soon any ways & would love to share.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Male
46 yrs old
205 lbs
~13% BF

Looking for something to get the family jewels back in operation after this cycle. It'll be about a 10 week cycle when I'm done. I've done a couple reviews and a couple logs. I'll shoot you links if you want.

I'm excited to try something like this! It looks like it has all the right stuff! I'd be happy to log at least 3-4 times per week and do pic's. I lost a little of my gains on the last cycle and don't want to see all that hard work go on this one!
Be glad to log this for you all be coming off a cycle in late December. Gonna want to keep want I gain be awesome to log this and maintain what I acheived. Ingredients looking sweet in this any way to boost the free T would be great. At age 50,Would love to be a guinea pig for ironchampusa. koi1214 Thanks for the mention and allowing me to throw in on this and Congrats to the chosen ones.

i want to try hpta because i am a huge fan of fadogia....and i just love the results i am having on volume!!!! excited to see how running hpta/volume together will be like!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:
Male
Natural

Why you should pick me:
Right now I am working towards a few big personal strength goals a 300+ bench(295 last test) and a 500 pound deadlift(475 last test). Currently getting over a glute injury, so deadlift and squat progress has been stalled, but I am finishing up my work with my ART guy so I should be able to go heavy soon. Also I am working towards 18 inch arms(17.7 last measure) while under 220.
Being on the final stretch to hit these goals would give me an awesome chance to really test the limits of this product.

Other products I would be using: Fearn Lecithin Granules(for phosphatidic acid), ARA(finishing it up), and some creatine.

I have not logged any products, but I do log all of my workouts on a different site and I could easily log at a minimum of 5 days a week on this site.
I'm 43
Been on TRT for over a year and stopped going for my injections against my docs orders only because I had to many things to do and not enough money.
I'm currently logging Elimistane and would love to see what this can do for my appitite , mass and sleep. I'm currently not taking any test boosters or test patches. I could provide blood test as well if needed. I'll be going for them soon any ways & would love to share.
THANK YOU GENTLEMEN!!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
No koi1214 Thank You for the invite Bro

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
No what dude??
Thanks for throwing my name out and getting my attention Bro. wasn't keeping up and would have missed the opp. to throw in on this. Thats what I meant Bro !

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Checking now bro.

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think best candidate would be one coming off and in neeeed of a PcT. He gets iron stack. But koi you run the show. Let me know the address when you have them!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Just in case loggers haven't been chosen yet...

Id love to give this a run although I am not coming off of a cycle so I may not be best suited for it.

I have however been experiencing issues possibly related to low testosterone for some time now. Namely a lack of sexual desire and performance, noticeable reduction in testicular mass, and a softer weaker non-alpha look to my body.

I would be looking mostly for improvements in the following:

increased precopulatory activities
increase in mounting
increase in intromission frequency
increased testicular size
increased penile erection index
increased semen volume
and of course increased muscle mass and all around masculinity.

Help a brother get his balls back will ya?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Male
46 yrs old
205 lbs
~13% BF

Male
Natural

Why you should pick me:

I'm 43
Just in case loggers haven't been chosen yet...

Id love to give this a run although I am not coming off of a cycle so I may not be best suited for it.

I have however been experiencing issues possibly related to low testosterone for some time now. Namely a lack of sexual desire and performance, noticeable reduction in testicular mass, and a softer weaker non-alpha look to my body.

I would be looking mostly for improvements in the following:

increased precopulatory activities
increase in mounting
increase in intromission frequency
increased testicular size
increased penile erection index
increased semen volume
and of course increased muscle mass and all around masculinity.

Help a brother get his balls back will ya?
Is anyone coming off cycle soon?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you to everyone who applied and if you ALL can PM your shipping info I will send each of you 2 bottles of HPTA to log.
eddieaz Beltzie5 thebigt Jakethaniel Mjolnir skinnybones

eddieaz since you will be off cycle in 2 weeks,we will send you 1 bottle of VOLUME as well for your log.VOLUME & HPTA
make up our exclusive IRON-STACK which combines the two most potent male optimizing formulas in one maximum muscle building formula! When used together you not only get the results of both increased testosterone, heightened libido and improved erectile function, you also get a synergistic effect of all the components on hormone elevation resulting in more strength, more stamina and more muscle! Hormones build muscle and there is no more effective formulas than the IronStack combo. Use it every day and within a couple of weeks you'll see and feel the difference! You won't want to be without it! It's that good. You'll see.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Thanks! And congrats to all the other winners as well!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Thanks awesome news get you a pm sent Thanks Bro.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent thanks again and congrats to the other winners koi1214 you and ironchampusa ROCK !!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Koi . Once again your the man. Bloods will be set up ASAP .
PM being sent.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to everyone who applied and if you ALL can PM your shipping info I will send each of you 2 bottles of HPTA to log.
eddieaz Beltzie5 thebigt Jakethaniel Mjolnir skinnybones

eddieaz since you will be off cycle in 2 weeks,we will send you 1 bottle of VOLUME as well for your log.VOLUME & HPTA
make up our exclusive IRON-STACK which combines the two most potent male optimizing formulas in one maximum muscle building formula! When used together you not only get the results of both increased testosterone, heightened libido and improved erectile function, you also get a synergistic effect of all the components on hormone elevation resulting in more strength, more stamina and more muscle! Hormones build muscle and there is no more effective formulas than the IronStack combo. Use it every day and within a couple of weeks you'll see and feel the difference! You won't want to be without it! It's that good. You'll see.
Thank you so much for this opportunity. I am very excited to start my log up, I will be sending you a PM right now.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
I ordered some today looking forward to this stack