Olympus Labs Looking for new reps! Apply with in!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright all you DEMIGODS in training! Who wants to be our next Olympus Labs Reps???

Olympus Labs is looking for a few new reps! So if you are wanting to gain your spot up high on Mount Olympus then get in here and put in an application. Tell us why you should be picked as on of the chosen mortals to reside on Mount Olympus and help others become DEMIGODS!

Use your application to sway us into choosing you as one of our next reps. No boring apps or simple I would like to be an Olympus Labs rep... instead CONVINCE us why you deserve the privilege of representing Olympus Labs.

Do what it takes to sway us and gain our attention over the rest of the applicants.

Simple things will help like listing products you have used of ours. Perhaps tell us your story of where you came from in your fitness life and where you are now. Make a video, take a picture be creative or be convincing whatever you do get your apps in and do not miss that chance to be a rep for the best company out right now!

All applications should be placed in this thread so we can get some board opinion. However they should ALSO be emailed to [email protected] so we have an easy place to go through each application and make out selection easier. Remember there is more than one spot so don't feel you don't have a chance. New memebers and Veterans alike you all have a chance you just have to convince us with your application, reputation and or back ground.

Remember to apply both in this thread and to email a copy of your application to [email protected] with your screen name! If you forget to email it you may accidentally get left out of consideration when the voting takes place.

Also this thread serves as a second announcement. I regretfully am hanging up my hat as a rep. I need more time for studying and career development right now. As well as having a few issues where I need to cut back on supplements greatly. So it is with great regret I am stepping down and won't be repping for Olympus Labs any more. They have been a great company to represent and my favorite supplement company I have repped for in the 8 years I have been a rep.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I had a feeling olympus would be looking for a rep soon, hmm in for this

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opportunity here. Good luck guys

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Subbed while I decide if I should app.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh dang more than one.. Can't wait to see who is brought into the lineup :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mixedup...get in here!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice, sorry to see you go though MrKleen73
damn, i missed that part....kleen is very good guy who i respect very much, although it is a big loss for olympus i wish kleen all the best!!!

going to be some big shoes to fill, imo!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to say real quick that's it's been a blast working with you, Chris ( MrKleen73 )! You've been a HUGE presence on this board for a long time man and it's been cool being able to be on the same team with you!

As for any people that are thinking of putting in, right now is the perfect time to get in. We have soooooo much in store for the next year, hell, the next few years and will be growing tremendously in a short amount of time, just like we've done thus far! We have new products coming, we just landed the incredible opportunity to be Nutraplanet's first stocked line of PH's in years and years! Something that has astonished the vets on this board! There's no better time to get in with Olympus Labs!

The owner is an absolute class act, which shows through in his pride for quality, transparency, and offering our products with insane pricing! The honor bestowed upon us to have our FULL line carried at NutraPlanet speaks VOLUMES of what we've done so far, the level of trust in our company, and what we've been able to accomplish in such a short amount of time. This gives rise to endless possibilities in the future!

Like Kleen said, everyone interested apply. Even if you don't think you have a chance and would like to strictly email your app in directly to me, ([email protected]) do it! I got my job as a rep for OL by legitimately offering new ideas. OL and I talked back and forth a few times and it was history. OL is just a damn good dude, ALL of our reps are good dudes, we're a winning team!

I'll also be stepping away from the board, not posting as frequently as an OL rep and doing more behind the scenes work, so we're looking for some good dudes that are passionate about helping people and that take pride in who they represent.

Good luck to all that apply and we all look forward to working with you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just want to say real quick that's it's been a blast working with you, Chris (@mrkleen73)! You've been a HUGE presence on this board for a long time man and it's been cool being able to be on the same team with you!

As for any people that are thinking of putting in, right now is the perfect time to get in. We have soooooo much in store for the next year, hell, the next few years and will be growing tremendously in a short amount of time, just like we've done thus far! We have new products coming, we just landed the incredible opportunity to be Nutraplanet's first stocked line of PH's in years and years! Something that has astonished the vets on this board! There's no better time to get in with Olympus Labs!

The owner is an absolute class act, which shows through in his pride for quality, transparency, and offering our products with insane pricing! The honor bestowed upon us to have our FULL line carried at NutraPlanet speaks VOLUMES of what we've done so far, the level of trust in our company, and what we've been able to accomplish in such a short amount of time. This gives rise to endless possibilities in the future!

Like Kleen said, everyone interested apply. Even if you don't think you have a chance and would like to strictly email your app in directly to me, ([email protected]) do it! I got my job as a rep for OL by legitimately offering new ideas. OL and I talked back and forth a few times and it was history. OL is just a damn good dude, ALL of our reps are good dudes, we're a winning team!

I'll also be stepping away from the board, not posting as frequently as an OL rep and doing more behind the scenes work, so we're looking for some good dudes that are passionate about helping people and that take pride in who they represent.

Good luck to all that apply and we all look forward to working with you!
i hope you get some great candidates...filling both kleen and your shoes is going to take a sasquatch or 2.

never thought i would ever see nutra carrying legit ph's again, very big props!!! Ol must be doing something right!!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'll be getting in on this

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great gig, unfortunately I don't mess with ph's anymore and have no desire to try again lol. I wouldn't feel comfortable repping for a co. of whom I couldn't use half the products. I do love Ep1c and Elim1nate though. And the rest of the natty line and pre workout line is great

guido6701

Awards
Here's my app -

I was never a "jock". I wrestled and played baseball, but, was never a guy who lived and breathed the stuff. I was an ok athlete - never set records or won matches or any games. I occasionally passed through the weight room but was intimidated by things I couldn't or didn't want to understand. My father was a wrestler in college, my cousin played D-2 Football, my sister was a varsity soccer player. Looking back, I was quietly jealous of their success. I was never in great shape but never in awful shape either. Just average I guess.

In college I studied hard and didn't play any sports. I began my adult life and career in 2002 right after graduation. I just received a job offer out of town and took it because in my chosen profession the first job is the hardest to get, once you get your foot in the door lateral changes are easy if you haven't created a scandal or broken any laws. This career required several things I hadn't done before - moving away from home and friends and family, shift work (to include graveyards) and a complete change in lifestyle as it relates to health and fitness. I worked there for minimal pay for approx. one year and then was offered a job in the same profession in my hometown with my family. I came home, got married to my current wife, started a family and became sedentary - still working nights and weekends and just ignoring my nutrition and exercise level. I would work and eat whatever was available all night, then come home and eat more junk and sleep. On my days off I would spend time with family and eat and drink to excess at times. This continued for 6 years until I went to the doctor, stepped on the scale and as I saw 255 staring right back at me at age 29, was told this...... "you can fill these scripts on the way home - one is for high blood pressure and the other for high cholesterol".

Wow. So, I took stock of my life and made a huge change. I talked with my sister and my dad and decided to make a serious decision about me for once. I ate right and became healthier. But, in 20012 decided it wasn't enough and began to exercise regularly. After some bullying by my sister - she became a "crossfitter" - I ordered some in home dvd's as a way to get back into shape. My expectations were really low and I had no idea what to expect.....but, before l long I was hooked. In my library now you can find logs which show I have completed these programs: P90, P90X, P90X2, Combat and TapOut XT. In January I took the leap and began to lift weights and eat accordingly to the plan I was on. I started BodyBeast and was hooked. Since then I have done Rock Hard Challenge 2014 and The SuperMan Program by Jim Stoppani. I am one week into The Clear Results Challenge..........I do lots of research and am very selective about what I put in my body - so - this matters as much as what I decide to dedicate time in the gym doing.

So here's why I want to become a rep. In my career I help people. I spend all of my time providing answers to questions and solutions to problems for those who can't think for themselves but would do it differently 24-48 hours later. Because of that, all of the people in my profession don't take care of themselves they way they should. So, our own best interests are ignored and we suffer the consequences. I am living proof that doesn't have to be the case. You can change the way you think and do things. I want to be an inspiration for others and provide them the tips and insight I didn't receive when I began my journey. It's easy to make mistakes when you begin something new, we all know that. But - if I can provide tips, tricks or helpful info and give someone who is looking for the extra edge by recommending choice product or hard earned advice, that would bring ultimate joy to me. The feeling I get when I can help celebrate someone else's success is indescribable. If what I say or do inspires one guy or gal to make a good decision about their health or overall well being......then I did something good. I supplement a soild nutrition plan with creatine, whey, hmb, a pre-workout and a multi-vitamin.

In looking into Olympus Labs and the products they have created, it's clear they have a similar outlook. We both believe we can help those who want to help themselves and take the next step - no matter the current level they are at or how intimidating it may seem. I am the right guy at the right time to rep these products and help people change one good decision at a time. You need a guy like me and I need a company like yours. Plus, if I can become a "demi-god" and throw lightning bolts at the same time..............why not?!?!?

So, there it is. Lift heavy and be safe.

Guido6701

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope you get some great candidates...filling both kleen and your shoes is going to take a sasquatch or 2.

never thought i would ever see nutra carrying legit ph's again, very big props!!! Ol must be doing something right!!!
I'll still be around, just less frequently, too damn much going on hahaha!

I'll still be around as an AM rep as well.

Yeah man, Kleen is a big loss for sure haha!

I've been taking note of your wish list TransForm and DermaFURY; ) All good choices!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have a strong feeling there will be a great amount of good apps hitting that email about every second hah big shoes to fill for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see who the new rep will be:)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my app -

I was never a "jock". I wrestled and played baseball, but, was never a guy who lived and breathed the stuff. I was an ok athlete - never set records or won matches or any games. I occasionally passed through the weight room but was intimidated by things I couldn't or didn't want to understand. My father was a wrestler in college, my cousin played D-2 Football, my sister was a varsity soccer player. Looking back, I was quietly jealous of their success. I was never in great shape but never in awful shape either. Just average I guess.

In college I studied hard and didn't play any sports. I began my adult life and career in 2002 right after graduation. I just received a job offer out of town and took it because in my chosen profession the first job is the hardest to get, once you get your foot in the door lateral changes are easy if you haven't created a scandal or broken any laws. This career required several things I hadn't done before - moving away from home and friends and family, shift work (to include graveyards) and a complete change in lifestyle as it relates to health and fitness. I worked there for minimal pay for approx. one year and then was offered a job in the same profession in my hometown with my family. I came home, got married to my current wife, started a family and became sedentary - still working nights and weekends and just ignoring my nutrition and exercise level. I would work and eat whatever was available all night, then come home and eat more junk and sleep. On my days off I would spend time with family and eat and drink to excess at times. This continued for 6 years until I went to the doctor, stepped on the scale and as I saw 255 staring right back at me at age 29, was told this...... "you can fill these scripts on the way home - one is for high blood pressure and the other for high cholesterol".

Wow. So, I took stock of my life and made a huge change. I talked with my sister and my dad and decided to make a serious decision about me for once. I ate right and became healthier. But, in 20012 decided it wasn't enough and began to exercise regularly. After some bullying by my sister - she became a "crossfitter" - I ordered some in home dvd's as a way to get back into shape. My expectations were really low and I had no idea what to expect.....but, before l long I was hooked. In my library now you can find logs which show I have completed these programs: P90, P90X, P90X2, Combat and TapOut XT. In January I took the leap and began to lift weights and eat accordingly to the plan I was on. I started BodyBeast and was hooked. Since then I have done Rock Hard Challenge 2014 and The SuperMan Program by Jim Stoppani. I am one week into The Clear Results Challenge..........I do lots of research and am very selective about what I put in my body - so - this matters as much as what I decide to dedicate time in the gym doing.

So here's why I want to become a rep. In my career I help people. I spend all of my time providing answers to questions and solutions to problems for those who can't think for themselves but would do it differently 24-48 hours later. Because of that, all of the people in my profession don't take care of themselves they way they should. So, our own best interests are ignored and we suffer the consequences. I am living proof that doesn't have to be the case. You can change the way you think and do things. I want to be an inspiration for others and provide them the tips and insight I didn't receive when I began my journey. It's easy to make mistakes when you begin something new, we all know that. But - if I can provide tips, tricks or helpful info and give someone who is looking for the extra edge by recommending choice product or hard earned advice, that would bring ultimate joy to me. The feeling I get when I can help celebrate someone else's success is indescribable. If what I say or do inspires one guy or gal to make a good decision about their health or overall well being......then I did something good. I supplement a soild nutrition plan with creatine, whey, hmb, a pre-workout and a multi-vitamin.

In looking into Olympus Labs and the products they have created, it's clear they have a similar outlook. We both believe we can help those who want to help themselves and take the next step - no matter the current level they are at or how intimidating it may seem. I am the right guy at the right time to rep these products and help people change one good decision at a time. You need a guy like me and I need a company like yours. Plus, if I can become a "demi-god" and throw lightning bolts at the same time..............why not?!?!?

So, there it is. Lift heavy and be safe.

Guido6701
Solid app... I received the email as well, thank you for going into such detail. You set the bar pretty high IMO ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll still be around, just less frequently, too damn much going on hahaha!

I'll still be around as an AM rep as well.

Yeah man, Kleen is a big loss for sure haha!

I've been taking note of your wish list TransForm and DermaFURY; ) All good choices!
good, would of missed seeing you around!!!
that would be the ultimate cutting stack, for me anyways!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good, would of missed seeing you around!!!
that would be the ultimate cutting stack, for me anyways!!!
We must discuss ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What an opportunity!!! Shame to see MrKleen73 leaving but he has definitely set the bar for an amazing brand. Such an opportunity....

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Wellllllll....

Hmmmmmmmm.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Ok lets start this off. My name is matt I am 26 and I enjoy long walks on the beach, and sipping hot coco while watching the sunrise lol just kidding lets do this. A little bit about myself. I got into lifting weights the summer before my senior year in high school. I played football during high school and was about 155 pounds or so, so I got tired of not playing and spent my summer working and in the gym and was able to get myself up to about 175 pounds and earned myself a starting job. I lept lifting after high school and into my first year of college. I did a year of college and decided to join the military(USCG). This was the best choice I have made for myself, I put me into position to help people and also taught me to push myself. Since the time I have been in I have done lots of different jobs (aids to navigation, search and rescue and law enforcement) in each different job I have had to learn new skills in a short amount of time to be the best I can and to help. Why I should be picked to rep your company. I really enjoy lifting weights and also learning new things and being able to spread my knowledge I have learned to others. I also go beyond what is asked of me, ex: in the Coast Guard I am a Boatswains Mate and part of my job is becoming a boat coxswain(also known as a boat driver) I had to study and learn lots of different aspects including boat handling but also knowledge in SAR polices and laws, but I also went and on my own studied and got my 100 ton Captains license just to better myself. I am also a supervisor in my current position and have to manage 3 other people plus 3 duties extra that are included with my job. Also with being in the military I have a base of people that are into the fitness world and would be able to spread the word about your company to others easily. I have followed your company closely and enjoy following log on AM with people using your products and how well they work for these people. I believe these logs are the best way to judge a company and based on the ones I have seen this company is top notch. The work your company has done in transdermals is crazy good and is one of the things that really peaked my intreset in your company. So I hope to be one to get picked to rep OL and be able to learn as this great company grows and spread the word.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattborn00 I received your email submission as well :) Thanks brother!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The doctor is olympus labs and the kid is me :D

image-2313389539.jpg

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
would definitely apply but knowing that I won't take anything stronger than a SARM means I wouldn't be able to fully give myself to the position. Best of luck to those who apply!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So my goal before becoming a Orbit rep was to become a OL rep.

Gah decisions decisions.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Low post count but applying lets people know I'm serious now and in the future so here it goes:

5 years ago I was 6'7, 330 lbs, couldn't see my toes, and couldn't bench or squat half my bodyweight. I was sick and tired of being fat, insecure, and depressed all the time and took matters into my own hands. While I am not as long for the journey as many others, the effects on my life have been profound. I found my true love and passion in nutrition and particularly the science of supplements. I changed my entire career path switching majors during under grad from pre-med to chemistry and upon receiving my bachelors, attended school for, and completed, my masters in human nutrition. My dedication has also gone far beyond the classroom with my free time being dedicated to research (clinical and anecdotal) and further educating myself about everything related to training, nutrition, and my particular interest, supplementation. While my girlfriend isn't thrilled with the time I spend, I feel truly blessed to have found an area where I am passionate about and knowledgeable in at the ripe young age of 24.

To avoid a cluttered novel, what sets me apart and why I think I would make a great rep is:
- Educational degrees that indicate not only a background knowledge and ability to read, interpret, and explain scientific materials, but also a true dedication of my life/future/career goals to finding success in this field.

- While my post count is low, I am always reading and lurking but don't comment just to comment. While being present and letting people know about the company is good, responsible posting is equally important to me as nonsensical recommendations can turn customers off as well.

-Olympus labs has an incredible reputation for purity, integrity, and innovation, and as someone with a science background, the full disclosure of contents and testing is extremely appealing and is a company I would want to work for.

- I have experience on the retail end with nutritional supplements (yes the 3 letter brick and mortar - we aren't all clueless, some of us just see it as the easiest way to get involved in the industry we love) which includes obviously recommending products, but I have a very easy going disposition making customer service issues comfortable for me to handle as well.

In summary:
We all have fitness journeys and are all passionate about this realm. What I think sets me apart is that beyond it being a hobby (bordering on obsession) I have dedicated my education and future to this field and the furthering of it through research and innovation which are areas that Olympus proudly sets a standard that I would love to be a part of.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
well. Olympus wants gods amongst men and creates them. I'm well on my way. (damn thats not supposed to sound so egotistical)

I started out at 155lbs soaking wet in high school when i wanted to play football. i didnt make varsity as a sophomore because i was too small to play MLB and o line. i was pissed. junior year. 185lbs. mostly lean. never came off the field. sr year, 195, a little sloppy but still stronger than hell. left for the air force. kept training for the better part of two years of the enlistment, started getting pain in my shoulder and kept getting told no more gym time on working hours so i said ok f this im gonna get fat and lazy. well. i shot up to 300lbs give or take a few. i went to afghanistan in my last year of enlistement and there was nothing to do. except lift, eat and work. thats what i did. some times 2 a day lift sessions sometimes not. i got down to 220. still a little soft but i was happy with it. Got out. Ran out of money to eat good. Couldnt afford a gym membership. Bam right back up to fat. A few years down the road a girlfriend called me fat. i didnt take it well. I pretty much stopped eating. shrunk down to 210. no gym or nothing. probably lost as much muscle as fat. i ended up quitting the job i had (was living and working in south jersey) to move back home to deal with illness in the fam. blew up to 250 again real quick being with all my old friends and having all the indulgences home had to offer. Started dating another chick. she broke it off after a few months. i got mad and said f this slut im gonna look like a god. started hitting the gym hard. started learning how to eat properly. worked my butt off for a year, decided it was time to use hormones, and kept working my ass off. got bigger and leaner. took a lay off and moved over to another job that had me on the road. eating clean was tough but i kept lifting. we can call that a dirty bulk. kept training, got a little bit sloppy but i kept going, wound up getting a job that didnt require travel. kept working hard in the gym, hired a coach, made some good fat loss but he had me in a stupid steep deficit and we werent achieving my goals so i went back to solo. got laid off. kept lifting my ass off, i had all day to eat workout and cook. picked up a new job 6 months later, hired a coach and i'm probably the best i've ever been.

I think i could be a valuable asset to olympus. I have a pretty sound base knowledge in most of the designer drugs out there, i've used quite a few too. im pretty patient, and dont mind sharing my knowledge.

I know MrKleen73 is leaving, and those are some MASSIVE shoes to fill. but, at least you'd have another sexy ass bald dude.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What an opportunity!!! Superbeast would be a great rep!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low post count but applying lets people know I'm serious now and in the future so here it goes:

5 years ago I was 6'7, 330 lbs, couldn't see my toes, and couldn't bench or squat half my bodyweight. I was sick and tired of being fat, insecure, and depressed all the time and took matters into my own hands. While I am not as long for the journey as many others, the effects on my life have been profound. I found my true love and passion in nutrition and particularly the science of supplements. I changed my entire career path switching majors during under grad from pre-med to chemistry and upon receiving my bachelors, attended school for, and completed, my masters in human nutrition. My dedication has also gone far beyond the classroom with my free time being dedicated to research (clinical and anecdotal) and further educating myself about everything related to training, nutrition, and my particular interest, supplementation. While my girlfriend isn't thrilled with the time I spend, I feel truly blessed to have found an area where I am passionate about and knowledgeable in at the ripe young age of 24.

To avoid a cluttered novel, what sets me apart and why I think I would make a great rep is:
- Educational degrees that indicate not only a background knowledge and ability to read, interpret, and explain scientific materials, but also a true dedication of my life/future/career goals to finding success in this field.

- While my post count is low, I am always reading and lurking but don't comment just to comment. While being present and letting people know about the company is good, responsible posting is equally important to me as nonsensical recommendations can turn customers off as well.

-Olympus labs has an incredible reputation for purity, integrity, and innovation, and as someone with a science background, the full disclosure of contents and testing is extremely appealing and is a company I would want to work for.

- I have experience on the retail end with nutritional supplements (yes the 3 letter brick and mortar - we aren't all clueless, some of us just see it as the easiest way to get involved in the industry we love) which includes obviously recommending products, but I have a very easy going disposition making customer service issues comfortable for me to handle as well.

In summary:
We all have fitness journeys and are all passionate about this realm. What I think sets me apart is that beyond it being a hobby (bordering on obsession) I have dedicated my education and future to this field and the furthering of it through research and innovation which are areas that Olympus proudly sets a standard that I would love to be a part of.
well. Olympus wants gods amongst men and creates them. I'm well on my way. (damn thats not supposed to sound so egotistical)

I started out at 155lbs soaking wet in high school when i wanted to play football. i didnt make varsity as a sophomore because i was too small to play MLB and o line. i was pissed. junior year. 185lbs. mostly lean. never came off the field. sr year, 195, a little sloppy but still stronger than hell. left for the air force. kept training for the better part of two years of the enlistment, started getting pain in my shoulder and kept getting told no more gym time on working hours so i said ok f this im gonna get fat and lazy. well. i shot up to 300lbs give or take a few. i went to afghanistan in my last year of enlistement and there was nothing to do. except lift, eat and work. thats what i did. some times 2 a day lift sessions sometimes not. i got down to 220. still a little soft but i was happy with it. Got out. Ran out of money to eat good. Couldnt afford a gym membership. Bam right back up to fat. A few years down the road a girlfriend called me fat. i didnt take it well. I pretty much stopped eating. shrunk down to 210. no gym or nothing. probably lost as much muscle as fat. i ended up quitting the job i had (was living and working in south jersey) to move back home to deal with illness in the fam. blew up to 250 again real quick being with all my old friends and having all the indulgences home had to offer. Started dating another chick. she broke it off after a few months. i got mad and said f this slut im gonna look like a god. started hitting the gym hard. started learning how to eat properly. worked my butt off for a year, decided it was time to use hormones, and kept working my ass off. got bigger and leaner. took a lay off and moved over to another job that had me on the road. eating clean was tough but i kept lifting. we can call that a dirty bulk. kept training, got a little bit sloppy but i kept going, wound up getting a job that didnt require travel. kept working hard in the gym, hired a coach, made some good fat loss but he had me in a stupid steep deficit and we werent achieving my goals so i went back to solo. got laid off. kept lifting my ass off, i had all day to eat workout and cook. picked up a new job 6 months later, hired a coach and i'm probably the best i've ever been.

I think i could be a valuable asset to olympus. I have a pretty sound base knowledge in most of the designer drugs out there, i've used quite a few too. im pretty patient, and dont mind sharing my knowledge.

I know MrKleen73 is leaving, and those are some MASSIVE shoes to fill. but, at least you'd have another sexy ass bald dude.
I received both of your emails guys! Good luck to the both of you!
Your my boy blue!!!
Bro, you have to apply to have doooods voting for you hahaha ;)