EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all,

As part of Guardian X Lifestyles coming to Anabolic Minds, we're doing a promo on our product Omniscienti. Its a science based nootropic, a high end cognitive enhancer. With Galantamine, Coluracetam and Centrophenoxine, its a really different product from what's out there.
Omniscienti_large.jpeg

So we're giving away 2 bottles of the product. Depending on your dosage, the bottle can be a 2 month supply. The rules are simple, we expect you to log the bottle and give a review here on Anabolic Minds after you're done. We don't expect "extreme" logging, just 3 or more entries per week where you mention any effects you notice. If you want to log workouts, etc as well great!. You must be 18 or older as well.

For your entry, please tell us what nootropic supplements you've tried before as well, any that you may be using alongside Omniscienti as what you struggle with cognitively. As some examples...

I was playing Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare and saw the character Jonathan Irons and knew that I knew his name. I could come up with the names of 3 movies he'd been in but couldn't remember his.

I was driving to a friend's house that was around a half hour away that I hadn't seen in a while, and remembered there was a store I wanted to check out near there. But I couldn't remember whether it was north or south of him and ended up needing to use the GPS to find it.

The cognitive struggles for the entry can be real or made up, can be words or a picture or a meme so have fun with it.

Entries will close 11/21, but if a good app comes in I may pick one of the loggers sooner.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice promo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen this product before. Its at strong supplement shop but have never used. I've really like to see some logs and see peoples results from it and what they say about effectiveness.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like it as a product so far. I've used the different racetams before, as well as noopept and other bulk items. Omniscienti has a slightly more stimulant feel than some (nothing crazy, like a cup of coffee feel) without having any stims in it which is nice first thing in the morning. I've been using it around a week now.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man, wish I could get down with the nootropics. Been wanting to grab these. Great opportunity AM!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Interesting. I'm always looking to try a good Nootropic.

I've taken AMS' old Nootropic, but cannot remember the name. I use/used ALCAR, Brain Candy, Ergopharm's old Nootropic, Phenibut, tyrosine, Alpha GPC (L-Alpha-Glycerophosphocholine), DMAE, Phosphatidylcholine to name a few.

There will be times I will have the name of something I am thinking about or talking about and a second later forget that name. As well as be watching a movie and remember an actor and cannot remember the movie for the life of me.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I'm always looking to try a good Nootropic.

I've taken AMS' old Nootropic, but cannot remember the name. I use/used ALCAR, Brain Candy, Ergopharm's old Nootropic, Phenibut, tyrosine, Alpha GPC (L-Alpha-Glycerophosphocholine), DMAE, Phosphatidylcholine to name a few.

There will be times I will have the name of something I am thinking about or talking about and a second later forget that name. As well as be watching a movie and remember an actor and cannot remember the movie for the life of me.
Hai. Lucidrol.

You alive?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this or can this raise blood pressure?
I haven't noticed a blood pressure increase and don't believe any of the ingredients would cause that, but it is always possible.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I can keep a daily log and include how it affects focus in my workouts.

I have not used a nootropic before, but I will be using some fearn lecithin granules which have some cognitive benefits.

I have been really bad lately about not being able to remember where I was going during a conversation. Also I have the feeling of having a word on the tip of my tongue a lot in conversations, so I have to pause until it comes to me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets get some more aps in! with finals approaching I can't believe there aren't more guys in college interested in cognitive enhancement

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Nootropics tried: Phenibut, ALCAR, DMAE, Pikatropin, Hup A, Alpha-GPC, DLPA, Tyrosine, L-Dopa, Piracetam, Nopept, PEA, Sulbutiamine, and most recently Cannibal Genius. (I am sure there are others, I just can't remember them)

Cognitive Struggle: Clinically diagnosed ADHD (among other things). Reduced mental performance (noticed at work, while gaming, and when arguing with women), and memory recall issues including but not limited to the following...

forgetting common words
forgetting peoples names
forgetting tasks or responsibilities
frequently losing things
believing 100% that I did something that I 100% did not do and vice versa
And worst of all........ not updating logs

Some of these issues may be from years of alcohol abuse and a chaotic lifestyle, others from some vile sorcery perhaps, or maybe its all in my head, who knows I certainly don't.

Supps to be taken alongside:

Basic Multi Vit
ALCAR
Choline (Lecithin or Alpha-GPC, depends on $$)
Blow (only on weekends)

*I also have Huperzine A but will most likely NOT be taking that with it as I have not tried Galantamine yet and both are AChE inhibitors. Although if it is recommended to try it out I can do that as well.

I will be working out some but not too often (damn work), although I will report any noticed differences during these workouts it will not be my focus. With that being said my main points of interest will be:

Improvements in memory recall (not forgetting where I put my Sh!7)
Improved ability to complete tasks (actually working at work)
Improved social skills (renewed ability to make women believe my lies)
And of course beating all of my Asian friends in video games and chess (kekeke zerg rush)
If all goes well I may also get back into High-Energy Particle Physics but baby steps out of the elevator first right Bob

In conclusion, I am your rat, so feed me your pills, let me get my cheese, and maybe ill teach cats to talk to spiders.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last day to get in on this promo, winners decided tonight

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
If I were chosen to receive your offer I would keep a log. I am 41 years old.

I have never used nootropic supplements. I don't really use any supplements other than Creatine, Glutamine, protein and Hyde pre-workout. I only share this because my body may be able to respond to the supplement without much interference from other factors.

I am a Pastor and preach anywhere from twice to five times per week. This requires lots of memory work. I have struggled remembering points, passages and sometimes people. Even worse, when I start heading somewhere with a thought and then can't remember where is was headed with that thought. Maybe this product will help me.

Thanks for the invite to apply to this opportunity.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I might stack it with some Ergoloid if I am chosen and can find it. I would wait until I got a feel for Omniscienti before stacking them.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I was going to post something, but I can't remember what. Hmmm...

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If not to late I would like to try Omniscienti.I have used several different nootropics which include Phenylpiracetam, Aniracetam,Sunifiram, Adrafinil, Sulbutiamine,and ALPHA-GPC.I use them to increase focus,sensory perception,and to help enhance memory and retention of learned information and activities.I will run Omniscienti solo.
Links to past logs.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257353-little-dreaming-finaflexs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250337-hypermax-meets-gvt.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253231-lets-see-what.html

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
last day to get in on this promo, winners decided tonight
Have you been taking your Omniscienti? Because I think you forgot to post the winners. haha
More bad jokes to come if I am chosen to log!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Have you been taking your Omniscienti? Because I think you forgot to post the winners. haha More bad jokes to come if I am chosen to log!
That's funny. Haha. I was wondering about the winners as well. I just figured I wasn't one of them.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Seriously though, any word on who was accepted to evaluate Omniscienti?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sigh, I did forget to take mine all weekend, but remembered today :D

Xjsynx + Mjolnir, please PM me your shipping info, and we'll get you out a bottle each soon. And there will be more logging opportunities coming up as well

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bummer. Maybe someday. I will probably forget I applied to try Omniscienti anyway :)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Xjsynx + Mjolnir, please PM me your shipping info, and we'll get you out a bottle each soon. And there will be more logging opportunities coming up as well
How's your ankle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's your ankle?
its ok. still hurts on and off, but a fair bit of the time i'm walking without limping noticeably. I'm sort of dreading thanksgiving as I'm the cook, and i'm normally up at 8am starting cooking and basically hardly leave the kitchen till 3 or 4 when the food is done. swelling is a lot better now too though, looks mostly normal most of the day

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its ok. still hurts on and off, but a fair bit of the time i'm walking without limping noticeably. I'm sort of dreading thanksgiving as I'm the cook, and i'm normally up at 8am starting cooking and basically hardly leave the kitchen till 3 or 4 when the food is done. swelling is a lot better now too though, looks mostly normal most of the day
Glad you are doing better!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Info sent. Thanks for the logging opportunity.

NickSS

Awards
In for results. so post links to log...
nevertheless, product is great fellas! Bought the original and saw results. Looking forward to seeing how the newer formula stacks up and what results it brings!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was going to enter this promo....but i forgot what it was about!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was going to enter this promo....but i forgot what it was about!!!
that's just alzheimers though ;) I'm definitely enjoying it as a product myself (when I remember to take it)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's just alzheimers though ;) I'm definitely enjoying it as a product myself (when I remember to take it)
sounds like something i could use....i am trying to think of a song but can't remember the name, i try so hard to think of it that i give myself a headache...but can't think of it. then later in the day out of nowhere i just blurt out the name of the song. i used song as an example, but it happens with names a lot also.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
happens all the time to me. Pretty frequently its the names of actors/actresses/movies

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
In for results. so post links to log...
nevertheless, product is great fellas! Bought the original and saw results. Looking forward to seeing how the newer formula stacks up and what results it brings!
Did the original have adrafinil in it too?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think easy forgot to take his omniscienti....

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Thats like back in the day when I forgot to take my adderall because I forgot to take my adderall, then when I ran out id forget to make a doc appointment to get a refill. Vicious cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats like back in the day when I forgot to take my adderall because I forgot to take my adderall, then when I ran out id forget to make a doc appointment to get a refill. Vicious cycle.
reminds me of the movie momento.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yeah one side of my fam has some notable memory issues that seem to start wayyy too soon so I am always trying to be conscious about it. Id rather be dead than not know my loved ones or who I am.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah one side of my fam has some notable memory issues that seem to start wayyy too soon so I am always trying to be conscious about it. Id rather be dead than not know my loved ones or who I am.
i feel the same....hopefully there are new drugs on the horizon!!!

NickSS

Awards
Did the original have adrafinil in it too?
OLD:
Adrafinil 50mg
Centrophenoxine 50mg
Coluracetam 5mg
Galntamine 4mg

NEW:
Galntamine 4mg
Coluracetam 10mg (double from previous version)
Centrophenoxine 150mg (triple from previous version)