Mind and Muscle is back and looking for a new Rep

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have what it takes to join Mind and Muscle. We are looking to bring on one AM members as a rep.

Please answer the following questions:

What is your history on these boards?

What kind of supplements do you like to take or have taken?

What is your training/workout style?

Have you ever repped before? If so, for who and for how long?

How often are you on Anabolic Minds?

What is your age?

What area of supplementation are you most knowledgeable in?

Let us know why we need you.

Compensation will be great as well as the growing team you are working with. Minimum requirements will have to be met monthly for compensation.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see you Abe

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good to be here! Been looking at the site and trying to figure out if they have an Instagram?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes there is

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What is it? You know? Couldn't find it or I would of tagged the wyked 2.0 swell stack

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Love Dr. Lee's articles/vids.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great info on his site and he's currently expanding his line

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You never told me the Instagram name for them lol..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll look it up and post tinight

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
He needs to come out with a transdermal.epiandro or 4dhea for the liquid labs line tell him

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
PM Sent

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Might as well post it up here. I got nothin to hide! LOL

I joined up on AnabolicMinds in the middle of this year. I had been a member of bodybuilding.com for a year before finding AM. Since then I have found a home and have had no reason to go anywhere else. Since being a member I have been heavily active and made a few friends along the way.

I am up to take any supplement as long as I have done the research and I feel it is safe to take. I enjoy all aspects of supplementation and Im always down to learn new things. Currently I am running a log for Mind and Muscle and I am greatly enjoying the products. I love how they are backed by a medical professional such as myself. Its great for the company.

Other supplements I take regularly are

Creatine
PWO
Pump products
Oral sups
Vitamins
BCAA
Recovery/Sleep/GH products
I have ran PH in the past as well.

I stick to bodybuilding style routines and I am currently running a modified Mountain Dog split.

Never had the chance to Rep yet but I am greatly looking forward to it.

Every day all day. If I’m not on my Mac I have my Phone. Its sort of an addiction.

What is your age?
27 this month

I am most knowledgable in Stim based products and Vitamin supplementation.

Mind and Muscle shares a mutual respect for medical professionals. I feel we have a understanding that the public can’t grasp. I feel that I can continue to bring that respect and professionalism to the company and hopefully some laughs as well.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use to be a lurker for a long while and then finally joined in the fun. Iirc I've been on here for less than a year but very active as my stats obviously suggests.

Apart from the basics, I've also used quite a fair bit of the more exotic/premium natty products out there. I've been dabbling a bit on the dark side but most certainly not a seasoned pro in the field of more advanced supplementation if you catch my drift (yet) ;)

I subscribe the to the Mountain Dog training philosophy of real intensity but with lots of volume and frequency. 4 days on (back and bi/chest and tri/heavy pull and legs/high volume chest and arms) 1 day conditioning (HIIT, real HIIT, none of that jogging for 10 minutes and snail pace for 2 nonsense, accessory forearms and grip work) 1 day shoulders/traps/insane legs, finished off with 1 day off (aka chores day).

Nope thus n/a.

Practically daily and most weekends.

What is your age?
33. Lemme double check... yup, still 33.

Whatever I can get my hands on. I do not discriminate and I also don't feel that it's fair or accurate to advise for or against something without having had adequate experience with that something first and foremost.

I'm a damn near human science experiment when it comes to trying out products, mostly for self education and much of it have been out of pocket expenditures. That and the fact that I'm obscenely prolific posting on this board as well as one other board we all know and love/despise/feel indifferent about.

The end, my wall of text app ;)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my vote in for kissdadookie even though there's no voting :p

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Some good looking app in here :D good pickings

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Come on people lets see some more Apps!!!!! Great opportunity here

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for those pumps with this wyked stack haha, too bad I don't have any bulk sns agmatine on hand to go along with this hm.. Want to get a crazy pump next bicep day

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Can't wait for those pumps with this wyked stack haha, too bad I don't have any bulk sns agmatine on hand to go along with this hm.. Want to get a crazy pump next bicep day
the pumps are great with this stack. I love me some arms and chest.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray would be a great addition to Mind and Muscle!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Gonna Throw in Here and see what happens.

What is your history on these boards? Joined Am in August of this year. Pretty new to the board but active. Member of a few other forums but most of my time spent here.

What kind of supplements do you like to take or have taken? I've tried a little bit of everything. PWO, PRe Amplfiers. Some Test Boosters Post work out just getting started in PH's, BCAA's . Dabbled in just about everything. Been a Beta Tester for a few companies as well as a field tester for a few others. Even played with Thermogenics. Mainly I'm addicted to PWO and N.O. Boosters

What is your training/workout style? Right now working Chest 3 days a week 5x5 routine Shoulders 1 day Back 1 day and legs and cardio 1 day

Have you ever repped before? If so, for who and for how long? Have not been a rep for anybody have applied once or twice.

How often are you on Anabolic Minds? Daily several times work Vampire Shift from 7 at night till 7 in morning so most days are on AM

What is your age? 50

What area of supplementation are you most knowledgeable in? Believe I have the most knowledge in PWO at the moment spent 8 months rehabbing an on duty injury and studing PWO along with joint repair supplements

Think I would be a good addition to the team. New to the PH's and not influenced by others I've tried .I'm not loyal to one company as of yet I've tried several companies and feal all have good products some better then others. Not afraid to try new things and share my thoughts and effects with others. I'm a pretty quick learner and not scared to study to gain more knowledge in areas I'm not sufficent in. In my line of work I learn something new everyday not the S.O.S. as my previous jobs.

As always if your looking for a Guinea Pig I'm your man.

Have done some reviews on AM and ran 1 log at the moment have another log to run

Looking to compete in Male Physique in future and could show product effects from beginning to show time.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Definitely some good candidates up in here M&M!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice apps so far. Let's get some more action in here.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
MORE APPS!

MORE APPS!

MORE APPS!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What is everyone hitting today in the gym?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chest Day

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good going for legs and chest/tri today

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Working on Shoulders. Military Press Front Shrugs, Rear Shrugs, High Incline, Plate Raise, Side DB Raise. Calves, Leg Extensions

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I will be hitting that Mountain Dog Back later tonite . Trying to get cobra lats

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let's add a little wrinkle. What stack would you want to try if you get the position.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Let's add a little wrinkle. What stack would you want to try if you get the position.
wow you really put me in a tuff spot. There is so many good things. I think it would be a toss up with the wyked cuts stack or the lean mass stack. Both have rise and swell which I am super happy with! All others would be soon to follow!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wow you really put me in a tuff spot. There is so many good things. I think it would be a toss up with the wyked cuts stack or the lean mass stack. Both have rise and swell which I am super happy with! All others would be soon to follow!
Good choice. Lots of great stacks there

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running andro hard currently with ams intra and Aron x pct

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AMS 8 week stack... but it's going to be shorter than 8 because the 1-andro at least will be dosed higher than label suggestion :p

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing good things about forerunner, so that stack would be interesting :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The first stack I ran was forerunner

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I hear their newer stuff is even better

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear their newer stuff is even better
Looks like it, after they've started using the liquid carriers and the berberine was a good idea. There's something else they added to blunt enzymatic actions from destroying the 1-dhea, forgot what it was though.