Not 1 but 2 bottles of AlphaMax giveaway!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's right folks. We are not giving away one bottle, but two bottles of AlphaMax!! This giveaway is open to everyone and anyone. Logging is not required, but if you'd like to, that would be great. We do ask that you at least review AlphaMax after using it. Entering is simple, read the write up below. Tell me your goals and how AlphaMax will assist you with your goals. Good luck everyone!

There will be two different winners and this closes Saturday morning!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs Alphamax

Advanced Myotropic Complex!

Alphamax is the next advancement in male hormonal optimization. This is not just another one of those weak testosterone boosters full of under dosed ingredients backed by hardly any research. Alphamax contains highly proven ingredients at effective dosages and because of this there is no reason to hide behind a proprietary blend. The most complete testosterone boosting agent has arrived, unlock your genetic potential and lead life like you were supposed to, like an Alpha male. Let’s take a look at what makes this innovative formula so effective.

Uritica Dioica containing 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran

Sure boosting testosterone is great, but what good is higher testosterone if it’s not being put to use? The thing is Testosterone exists as two bioactive forms in the body; bound testosterone and unbound or Free Testosterone. Testosterone can only potentiate physiological benefits in its free form. Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) functions as a key regulator of free testosterone by binding to testosterone and rendering it incapable of interacting with androgenic receptors responsible for muscular growth. This is why we utilized the power of 3,4 Divinylltetrahydrofuran naturally occurring in Uritca Doicia. Its unique ability to inhibit SHBG leads to dramatically increased Free Tesosterone levels.

Mucana Pruriens(98% L-Dopa)

Mucana Pruriens has been shown to increase LH leading to increased testosterone levels. More total testosterone also means you’ll be getting an even higher level Free Testosterone through the synergism of Urtica Dioica. Mucana Pruriens has been used culturally as an aphrodisiac, likely due to its ability to decrease prolactin levels. When taking a closer look, Mucana Pruriens is found to contain L-Dopa: a precursor to Dopamine, which has been shown to increase Growth Hormone.

ARIMISTANE®

Arimistane acts as an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. Thus this highly potent inhibitor allows for an increase in testosterone while at the same tome reducing and/or controlling high levels of estrogen. Additionally Arimistane is believed to help control Cortisol levels and by altering both the T:E and T:C ratios Arimistane will allow for a more favorable (anabolic) environment conducive to muscle growth and lean body composition.

Coleus Forskholii (95% Forksolin)

Forskolin has been shown to increase cAMP levels, a molecule important for initiating a cascade of crucial effects in the body, namely its role in hormone regulation. Forskolin is widely known for its ability to simultaneously increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. This effect is likely due to CF potential effect on testosterone production and thyroid function, enabling leaner & harder gains. Aside from getting a full clinical dose of this highly proven compound, we used a premium 95% extract to avoid any GI discomfort commonly associated with lower quality extracts (10-40%).

Testosterone Support (ZMA and Vitamin D3)

Both Zinc and Magnesium play a crucial role in hormone regulation, immune system function and cellular growth and repair. These minerals may be depleted in athletes and those that push themselves to the limit, so keeping these minerals replenished will help to aid in muscular recovery. Vitamin D levels have been directly correlated with testosterone production in men, with research showing men with higher Vitamin D3 levels have higher Free Testosterone. As you can see maintaining optimal amounts of Zinc and Vitamin D3 may help to maintain optimal testosterone production.

AlphaMax’s wide spectrum of targeted benefits makes it highly effective for men wanting the absolute most from their blood sweat and tears. By targeting multiple pathways to increasing Free Testosterone, Total Testosterone and Growth Hormone while simultaneously controlling Estrogen, Prolactin and Cortisol, Alphamax is undoubtedly the most complete testosterone booster ever developed! Leaner, stronger, harder, and most importantly noticeable gains are what you can expect from AlphaMax.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Very generous promo! Haha so two people are getting picked for this or one person gets two bottles? Sorry might of read the post wrong

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome promo. If I was chosen I would definitely log.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Would love to win this!! :D Been interested in trying AlphaMax since it came out, love the profile... And think it'd definitely help me thru my recomp

EDIT: Goals; get shredded af, be alpha af, and strong af

And smash bishes. srs

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget to write your goals and how AlphaMax can help you with those goals, if you want to be considered.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goals. Gain quality size

I will def log because I would like to see how this works as a stand alone supplement to my hrt for lean mass gains

Age - 24
Weight 166

Very detailed and honest logs and reviews

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha ax will help by optimizing hormones and with forsoklin helping lean mass gains

cdwarren

Awards
Goals: maintain strength while cutting body fat.

I am 36 years old so any assistance with testosterone would be awesome. I think this would be a great tool to reach my fat loss goals without losing muscle at the same time. I would like to drop anywhere from 10-15 lbs of fat over the winter season. The ingredients will preserve and help add lean muscle as well.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Goals: to shred that last percent of BF so I can see the rewards from a hard earned mini bulk. Pretty sure the prob is low T at 39 years old, I have yet to find a test booster that lives up to the hype. Love doing reviews, and workout 5-6 days a week so hopefully the proof would be in the pudding by the end of the supply.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Goals: The gain size with minimal fat and make improvements in problem areas for my next physique competition, trying to reach 225lbs at 8% bf from 198lbs currently at 6% bf. Also, try to dry out while making size gains (I tend to hold lots of water and remain bloated most of the time).

Alpha Max would assist by having everything I could want in a natty anabolic supplement. Coleus for inc cAMP and muscle gains. Nettle extract to increase that free-test (important for obvious reasons). Mucuna for any prolactin build up and inc GH along with Arimistane to dec estrogen and inc that test:estrogen ratio. Very excited to see this product released and would love a chance to try it out. Super awesome ingredient profile.

Would absolutely keep a log of this.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome giveaway.

Alphamax is a great product, and the reason I applied to rep Performax. Everyone should jump on this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a great supplement

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a great product. I've used it 2X in PCT. Good luck guys.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Sweet promo!! I'm kind of new around here, don't have that many posts yet. But you can count on me to give you guys a thorough review!!

It seems like it would make a perfect addition to the recomp I'm starting in a week or so.

The formula looks pretty stellar, I think the inclusion of Arimistane and urtica is brilliant...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have only ran F95 on a cut before (Stacked with a PES Fatloss Stack) i would be eager to see how this could aid a bulk and a long term offseason of gaining size and keeping fat at bay. I am growing from a LW to a MW for my next competition or a welter weight depending on how well i can add size and stay in decent shape for an upcoming contest prep for a future show. After seeing an adequate dose of 50mg Forskolin and a good formula to back it with extra goodies I would like to see how this could benefit one during a lean gaining/mass phase compared to a cutting phase which would possibly be more optimal in the long run for fatloss/weightloss where Forskolin does shine.

Definfected

Awards
I am definitely ready to try out this supplement. I will be doing a cut here soon and it seems like this product will help me preserve my muscle mass. Hope I can win this!!

cotlet

Awards
It could help me restore hormones level after 2 years of depression
Maybe cycle again
38 y young
Still in shape

jev871

jev871

Awards
This could help with rebooting my libido after my cycle. .I am always shut down hard after running a cycle.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only ran F95 on a cut before (Stacked with a PES Fatloss Stack) i would be eager to see how this could aid a bulk and a long term offseason of gaining size and keeping fat at bay. I am growing from a LW to a MW for my next competition or a welter weight depending on how well i can add size and stay in decent shape for an upcoming contest prep for a future show. After seeing an adequate dose of 50mg Forskolin and a good formula to back it with extra goodies I would like to see how this could benefit one during a lean gaining/mass phase compared to a cutting phase which would possibly be more optimal in the long run for fatloss/weightloss where Forskolin does shine.
Great App Here, and Write's Very Through Reviews (just my 2 cents)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My goals are to get to the gym more consistently so I’m looking for some motivation. Right now I’m doing a run of cardio and cleansing. My lipids are way high and I could use a lift in energy different than a Preworkout. Ultimately I’m attempting to get back under 200lbs, dropping fat only not LBM.

I’ve run Uritica Dioica and know what to expect.

I’ve been off Mucana Pruriens(98% L-Dopa) for a while and enjoy its effects.

Always like a good AI, ARIMISTANE®

The Coleus Forskholii (95% Forksolin) even the 95% gives me stomach troubles so I’ve been very hesitant to pull the trigger on this product. I would be very interested to experience the product to evaluate this compounds effect mostly.

Testosterone Support (ZMA and Vitamin D3), always a good thing !

todd.gilberg

todd.gilberg

Awards
At 44 years old, my goals are simple... one is to battle the low T that I know that I have and the doctors refuse to acknowledge. Second is to take my body fat back to around 10 to 12 percent while gaining as much lean mass that my body will allow. Third, is being there for the wife all the time. Reading the outline of this product and with hard work I know that all that I want is possible.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree - if you're looking to get a review from someone who has influence on the board, that members find to be trustworthy and reliable, then there aren't many better options than this app right here.

On the other hand, I don't know that I would want to try Alphamax Pancakes, and this guy loves to make everything into food.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree - if you're looking to get a review from someone who has influence on the board, that members find to be trustworthy and reliable, then there aren't many better options than this app right here.

On the other hand, I don't know that I would want to try Alphamax Pancakes, and this guy loves to make everything into food.
that killed me lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The real trick into making capsules into food is just stuffing it in a turkey and baking it. Once baked proceed to rectally insert.

image-3008194507.jpg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

hebrewslave

Awards
Looks awesome. Im definitely in need of this supplement. My goals are and always shedding unwanted fat and building lean muscle. An increase in testosterone does the trick everytime. ...pick me pick me pick me! :)

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
Id love to log this product.. I applied for the hypermax logging oppurtunity but sadly missed out.. my goals r to strictly bulk at the moment.. I would be glad to give a detailed log

Age-26
Weight-195

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As if Bob needs anything positive said about his reviews, logs, or pancake recipes lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My reason is simple. I'm going away overseas today. Waiting with my platoon at the airport for my flight. And the reason i want and think it would help me is cuz I've already dropped 20 pounds since June. Not all fat.. all my gains... The gains that was so hard for me to get and its now gone.. my gains ain't loyal.. lol Seriously though I believe Alphamax will help me get back on track to getting my muscles and my weight back to what it was back in June. Strength too. I believe strength in my case is the most important because god forbid sometimes happens and I got to get one of my buddies out of danger, it wont be easy puling a 200 pounds guy with over 60 pounds of gear on him when i got the same weight on me and bullets flying.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I nearly spit out my food reading this. LMAO
Thanks again buddy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He Said "Alphamax Pancakes"

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that killed me lol
The real trick into making capsules into food is just stuffing it in a turkey and baking it. Once baked proceed to rectally insert.

View attachment 109549
As if Bob needs anything positive said about his reviews, logs, or pancake recipes lol
I nearly spit out my food reading this. LMAO
Thanks again buddy.
He Said "Alphamax Pancakes"
I'm just sayin....

SeizeTheDay

Awards
I also would like to try this. I'm 46, I work out intensely a few times a week looking to gain muscle and lean down.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In

About Me,
I am not a writer, I can’t spell, and I did not pay attention in English class.
History
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 56 years old, weight 184lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.
I am always trying to shed some body fat and would love to try this product, I would run a log, however would be about 4 weeks this I could start.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Awesome! i like the ingreident write up at the beginning. Its nice to kind of compare this supplement with Growth Factor Extreme by Menace Nutrition. BTW I'm liking the recent giveaways by performx labs!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Birthday Bump!

I'm 36 today, time to start another Alphamax run so I can feel 18 again.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! i like the ingreident write up at the beginning. Its nice to kind of compare this supplement with Growth Factor Extreme by Menace Nutrition. BTW I'm liking the recent giveaways by performx labs!
+1 Product placement for your own company in another companies giveaway, lol.