Trehnbolic (topical tren) logging opportunity!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, Iron Flex is expanding our transdermal line to include topical tren! We are looking for 3 loggers who would be able to start as soon as you get the product. What is it?

Topical Tren
Ingredients
Serving size 2 pumps (1ml)
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving:
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-Dione * *30mg
Other ingredients:
Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, octyl salicylate, water, triglyceride complex, carbomer

View attachment 109393

So, what to do to get picked to log this for us? Simple. Fill out the application and also tell me what you are most thankful for.

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll start this off with what I'm thankful for.

For my wife and daughter who without, I would be lost. They make what I do worth while and give me something that nothing else in this world could replace.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now, let's get the gang in here.
IronFlex, McCrew530 R1balla

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff here! Kind of later in the night so in for the apps whenever they come :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh man. If this is half a good as formabolic we have a winner here!
I'm thankful that this flue that I had is finally gone. Eating solid food is a blessing and having solid bowel movements is a gift.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man. If this is half a good as formabolic we have a winner here!
I'm thankful that this flue that I had is finally gone. Eating solid food is a blessing and having solid bowel movements is a gift.
Say it don't spray it?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as it was 'almost'! Lol!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
As long as it was 'almost'! Lol!
You know what they say after having the runs. "never trust a fart because you may misjudged water content and shart"

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anyway back you the other liquid at hand... Who wants to test out some mother f#cking topical tren with one of the best carriers in the industry?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna purchase some and try it out once I figure out dosing and other details. Also waiting for the code to be fixed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus Luke is the man, he responded immediately when I had a question about my formabolic. Gotta show those companies love by supporting them with purchases.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Code is fixed up at Orbit Nutrition - get it now for 20% off with Discount Code TREHN20

Don't forget the 'h', and it's all caps & no spaces!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus Luke is the man, he responded immediately when I had a question about my formabolic. Gotta show those companies love by supporting them with purchases.
Thanks T-Bone! I wouldn't say "immediately" though. Just as soon as I saw your posted question. ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might have to try this I've done lots of logs on here over the past 10 or so years but since I'm in prep mode I probablly couldnt give a fair review due to the other products current bwing run

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Whoever gets this is in for a treat! Good luck men :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I might have to try this I've done lots of logs on here over the past 10 or so years but since I'm in prep mode I probablly couldnt give a fair review due to the other products current bwing run
Yea we would be looking for some one to either run this solo or with a light test base in order to see solo results vs having it be a part of a stack. But good luck in your comp brother!
Cheers

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm gonna purchase some and try it out once I figure out dosing and other details. Also waiting for the code to be fixed.
Thank you for your support man. In this day and age when there is so many options out there for consumers every client is important. So any thing you need our questions you may have feel free to contact any of the Ironflex crew, we have a solid group of guys

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Morning bump, for those tren night sweats :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good Looking opportunity right here!

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Im 23, male, havent used your products before and am not currently using any sups at all.

Im willing to post 4 times a week with pics, and i previously logged max bulk but cant link right now this would be my 2nd cycle.

I can start asap, and ill be doing a ppl style routine and using a caloric deficit.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Code is fixed up at Orbit Nutrition - get it now for 20% off with Discount Code TREHN20 Don't forget the 'h', and it's all caps & no spaces!
Bump on that sale :)

Good opp here. Good reliable company. Get them apps in

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Come on boys getting in here and get those apps rolling! :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 25
2.) Male or Female? Superman
3.) Have you used our products before? Formabolic!
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Definitely
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Wouldn't change my routine, but I'd keep my maintenance HRT dose.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomping for sure right now.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Definitely
8.) Please state your training style. Swap between 2 different workouts. Generally 4 sets, 8-12 reps depending on exercise. Standard strength/hypertrophy training.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Sure I've never had problems posting pics.
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257641-bbgs-purus-labs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254459-bbgs-cordygen-nano2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249667-bbgs-purple-wraath.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/221741-bbgs-trestolone-acetate.html
11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Yes sir

Most thankful for, as cliche as it sounds, my best friend and my family. Way too good of a support network and always there when I need them. Hell, there even if I don't need them haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Great things to be thankful for

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd prefer super girl or that one.. Power girl? Nothing like a girl that can crush your dick with one squeeze haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will be putting in my app tomorrow, mobile right now....this is a great opportunity!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 23, male, havent used your products before and am not currently using any sups at all.

Im willing to post 4 times a week with pics, and i previously logged max bulk but cant link right now this would be my 2nd cycle.

I can start asap, and ill be doing a ppl style routine and using a caloric deficit.
And what about the last question: what are you most thankful for?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Referring to BBG app haha he listed superman

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Referring to BBG app haha he listed superman
That was to the question Male or Female... they forgot to list Supermen/Superwomen. Come on guys...

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man this is tempting but in the middle of a Ostar1ne cycle.

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
And what about the last question: what are you most thankful for?
Most thankfull for my parents and being able to have the luxury of a gym, also being able to eat food and choose what i want to eat.

01tj

Awards
I've been wanting to try something like this

1.) How old are you? 36

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? No

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? For sure

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Creatine, protein, multi, preworkout and maybe a cycle support

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes

8.) Please state your training style. I've been training for almost 20 years and have tried everything. Now its a combination of power lifting and hypertrophy, starting with 4-8 reps on compound exercises and finishing with 8-12 reps isolation exercises.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Haven't done any yet but I've read a ton and would love to start.

11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Yes

I have a lot to be thankful for but I'm probably most thankful for my family, health and job.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Rub the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Looking good Iron flex !!!! Oh I wonder if I can apply??!! :dunno:

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
LOL I guess I found one benefit of not repping anymore!! LOL How's it going broham? I've been quietly lurking :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
LOL I guess I found one benefit of not repping anymore!! LOL How's it going broham? I've been quietly lurking :)
Its been going really well brother! Just doing a bit of a recomp before my winter diabolix bulk. How bout you? Did you compete?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you? - 24

2.) Male or Female? - Male

3.) Have you used our products before? - no

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? - absolutely

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? - Whey, fish oil, vit d, coq10, creatine, preworkout

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Bulk/recomp

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Absolutely, always fair and honest with my reviews

8.) Please state your training style. - heavy compounds followed by hypertrophy style with drop sets, forced reps, negatives, etc.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? - YEP!
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/256826-road-elite-status.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/246246-what-kind-pumps.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241222-bring-gainz-prime.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238885-mkretzs-first-cut.html

11.) Will you start your bottle upon arrival - YEP!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man!!! This would be a very different type of log for me, I would really to see how i would respond!
Didn't you just put an app in for alpha max as well?