Board Reps Needed!

MenaceNutra

MenaceNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's up AM,

Thanks for having us aboard, Menace Nutrition has been a Retail-Only, Non-Internet Brand for about 6 months now. We're a brand targeted toward a more hardcore, educated audience & we have a lot of industry experience behind this brand. Our products definitely reflect that. We will have a new website live by Monday which will let you purchase our entire line. (At a HUGE introductory discount), but for now you can check out Bring The Mayhem

Menace Nutrition is looking for 3 reputable members of the AnabolicMinds community to take on proactive roles for Menace as Menace Board Representatives,on this forum.

Reps must be willing to post a minimum of 3 times per day,5 days a week.

Reps must have a decent standing on AM.

Reps must be willing and eager to learn,as well as to educate.

REPS NEEDED IN EXCHANGE FOR MONTHLY PRODUCT & SWAG! :chairshot:

Time to Bring The Mayhem, AM

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Great looking company and products, have yet to try any, but I'm sure they are of the highest quality. Good luck on finding some reps! :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great opp for sure.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, sounds like a cool deal.

I would be lying if I said I had heard of the company, good luck with your search and welcome to the boards!

Can't wait to see the site when it gets put up.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well they only started up 6months ago it seems, so it would be rare to hear about them with so many companies coming out every second haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might be interested in this as I like to get in the beginning and rise with the company

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good point. Jumping in on a new company and being there while it grows can be a pretty amazing feat especially when it starts to get more recognition and listed on more popular retailers.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in unfortunately islandsupplements is no longer a sponsor as of tomorrow so I am a free agent ;( so I looked at your website and I like what I see. Nice line up of pre's and some mass builders. Also like the sound of a new protein in the near future.

About me: been active on here since 2011. Have a pretty good understanding of most supplements currently on the market and have no problem researching/discovering any compounds or supps I am unfamiliar with. I am currently a hs teacher and have my Masters Degree. All the breaks throughout the year allow me to put in overtime on the boards :) the 3-5 weekly mark is extremely easy for me. Any other info you would like to know feel free to ask or PM. Best of luck to all applicants!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The requirements are pretty low huh.. Menace don't you know you are supposed to work your reps like dogs and occasionally feed them! Haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
App

About Me,
I am not a writer, I can’t spell, and I did not pay attention in English class.
History
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 56 years old, weight 187lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

I have only been on AM for a few months, this is the only board I now use. I have been on many boards over the last 15+ years, Bodybuilding.com (Joined 2002) I was on Elite Fitness Before that.

Over the past 30+ years I have used many supplements, I have been reading Bodybuilding magazines for as long as I have been training, so I stay pretty current on most of the main stream stuff, but I also am consistently learning. I am somewhat of a Supplement Junkie so I try to sat informed.

I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening. I no longer go as heavy as I did in my younger years (PR Squat 595lbs) but still have a love affair with the weights.

I have never repped before, but please check out one of my logs and you will get a feel for my style and loyalty..
Rocket's Finaflex Muscle Fiber Log

I have the AM open all day while at work and check it on and off most of the day, After cardio in the evenings I spend an hour or two on the forum.

I am 56 Years Young

I am not an expert and any one field, I feel a I have a good knowledge of most supplements, if I have a weak point it would be Pro-Hormones. But I am willing and want to learn.

Would love to help grow a new company, I started my own automotive company in 1996 and have been growing it ever since. I have worked most my adult life in sales and I love it. I feel I could be a strong addition to your company and would enjoy interacting with like minded fitness enthusiast .

RGM 2 (598x800).jpg

Me in my home gym

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh haha was a bit confused thought that was a double post...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh they are still looking for people? Lol. I'm kind of curious did they contact you Koi, because I didn't see you post here befoee

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are looking for a total of 3 reps and I am one of them.So they are looking for 2 more.
congrats brother! Nice pick up for them

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in unfortunately islandsupplements is no longer a sponsor as of tomorrow so I am a free agent ;( so I looked at your website and I like what I see. Nice line up of pre's and some mass builders. Also like the sound of a new protein in the near future. About me: been active on here since 2011. Have a pretty good understanding of most supplements currently on the market and have no problem researching/discovering any compounds or supps I am unfamiliar with. I am currently a hs teacher and have my Masters Degree. All the breaks throughout the year allow me to put in overtime on the boards :) the 3-5 weekly mark is extremely easy for me. Any other info you would like to know feel free to ask or PM. Best of luck to all applicants!
Great guy right here. Would get my vote for sure

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh brain fart it said that in the first post lol..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys! I appreciate it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in unfortunately islandsupplements is no longer a sponsor as of tomorrow so I am a free agent ;( so I looked at your website and I like what I see. Nice line up of pre's and some mass builders. Also like the sound of a new protein in the near future. About me: been active on here since 2011. Have a pretty good understanding of most supplements currently on the market and have no problem researching/discovering any compounds or supps I am unfamiliar with. I am currently a hs teacher and have my Masters Degree. All the breaks throughout the year allow me to put in overtime on the boards :) the 3-5 weekly mark is extremely easy for me. Any other info you would like to know feel free to ask or PM. Best of luck to all applicants!
Stand up dude for sure.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did afi take it

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how koi was saying things it sound kind of like he picked another person..

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I'd apply but im new to the forums! So i heard your coming out with a protein powder?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not wrong, pretty sure it is coming in 3lb tubs.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Who's the new person

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Rocket? Lol not sure maybe he wasn't picked

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm kinda interested in this

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Innnn? Applying to rep menace? They have a prohormone

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's this or the strong one

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha, both are pretty great opportunities

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This one is a new company as well, so lots of room to grow alongside it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How many spots left

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well koi was on earlier so maybe he will pop his head up and answer soon

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Would be willing to give repping a go. Don't know if I have the AM respect for it yet. Might be too early in the game for me.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I started at about where you are at Gray with BPS. As long as you contribute well..

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I started at about where you are at Gray with BPS. As long as you contribute well..
thanks for the encouragement. I've been thinking about this for a couple weeks now.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We all started a just a member