Get USPlabs MODERN Creatine FIRST +++ STACKS FOR EVERYONE!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
940x300_MODERNCREATINE_HOMEPAGEBANNER.jpg

Modern Creatine is COMING SOON! The time to get on the InnerCircle list is NOW!

*Free Sign Up // NO BS // CRAZY Sales, Exclusive Hook-Ups!
*Experience The Power Of BioCRE™ + Betaine Anhydrous Before ANYONE Else!

2014-10-27 16_57_56-Find Your Stack!.png

We are here to BLAST your goals out of the water... Not only are we giving you the heads up -- Modern Creatine COMING SOON -- But we're here to HOOK YOU UP!

We know you're going to be taking part in our next InnerCircle Hook-Up for Modern Creatine, so we want to HOOK YOU UP with the remainder of the STACK of YOUR choice!

DAILY WINNERS will get their choice of the stacks ABOVE! You win, you choose, you smash your goals.

DAY 1 QUESTION-
If you could train with any bodybuilder who would it be.

----------
You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!

TWO (2) winners will be randomly selected EACH DAY through 10/31/14. They will each receive a full USPlabs Stack of their choice.

(Winners will be announced in this thread. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection. 18+ ONLY please. US Shipping Address’ Only. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

REF#AM14-4

Last edited by a moderator:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooooh snap, was wondering when USP was going to get in on that betaine train ;)
I'd train with that Ben Carpenter, he seems like a very knowledgeable bloke :)

nwlinux

nwlinux

Awards
Without a doubt, Ben Pakulski. He is extremely knowledgable and is, in my opinion, one of the more knowledgable and stand-up guys out there.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to train with the Rock

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
There were people with better physiques than Arnold, but I would love to meet him and train with him not just because of his bodybuilding career, but of all he did in his lifetime ie governor, actor, etc...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were people with better physiques than Arnold, but I would love to meet him not just because of his bodybuilding career, but of all he did in his lifetime ie governor, actor, etc...
Can you imagine the untold stories that guy would have?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Can you imagine the untold stories that guy would have?
So true.. He has done so many things that we all don't know, hopefully he writes a full bibliography about himself and all his adventures. Even his failures can be motivational as he turned out to be one of the best

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm Ronnie Coleman or David palumbo!!!

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
KAI GREENE ALL DAY!!!!!

Show the world you don't need to be fancy and have people cook your meals, build your routine....Still gets out in the real world and GETS SOME!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
my first choice is Dana Linn Bailey. Solid work ethic in that girl

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
a close second is Ariella Palumbo!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Anyone? Frank Zane or Vince Gironda. These guys are/were masters.

I'd love to train with Zane at his Florida retreat seminar, but don't have the funds at the moment.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good choices.

How about Mark Wahlberg. That dude cracks me up, and seems real down to earth.

My wife would probably work in a lot though lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good choices.

How about Mark Wahlberg. That dude cracks me up, and seems real down to earth.

My wife would probably work in a lot though lol.
Definitely, lol...thought of him, Roc, Gironda, Zane, Poliquin...

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I would train with Mike Rashid....I follow his overtraining principles and they work very well for me. Regardless of how people feel about how he trains...I've seen results and stand by what he does.

CT Fletcher would be my second choice amongst this training camp. His arm and chest size proves he knows what he is talking about and how to motivate you to get it in.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I would train with frank Zane he is legendary and he was the original in the aesthetics department, I mean he won the Olympia at like 180 pounds

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dave Tate (former) - it would be hell but I bet he could make me grow some more hair on my chest

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wohoo! The firs winner will be selected tonight!

Dave Tate (former) - it would be hell but I bet he could make me grow some more hair on my chest
He is definitely one of my top choices.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about Steve Urkel? Anyone would look like He-Man compared to him!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would love to personally train with John Meadows and his Mountain Dog Style Training.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about Stan Efferding? I know he is primarily a powerlifter, but he is jacked as all hell.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Id like to train with any of the old school guys. Specifically Franco or Arnold. These guys did amazing things without all the gear and such that today's bb's use. I'd love to see what types of techniques they used to make their physiques

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bill Pearl would also be pretty cool to have trained with along with Steve Reeves, bring on Hercules....hercules, hercules...

nwlinux

nwlinux

Awards
2nd round draft pick - I'm going with CT Fletcher. I watched the video where he trained DLB. I would love someone to yell at me and get me motivated like that. Woohoooo!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2nd round draft pick - I'm going with CT Fletcher. I watched the video where he trained DLB. I would love someone to yell at me and get me motivated like that. Woohoooo!
Good one. Didn't think of him for some reason. He my second choice.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooooh snap, was wondering when USP was going to get in on that betaine train ;) I'd train with that Ben Carpenter, he seems like a very knowledgeable bloke :)
test powder utilized TMG in its formula FWIW... But defiantly John meadows for me... All his athletes look awesome as a result of his effective training programs

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Classic34 will be in later to select WINNERS for Day 1!

BOOM - DAY #2 ...

2014-10-28 16_47_44-tW0yk1A.jpg (1000×1000).png

DAY 2 QUESTION-

What is in your gym bag and what would you NEVER leave home without?

BONUS points if it's a USPlabs product... Just saying

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
The obvious answer to this is the USP 3 in one shaker. That can take care of your pre (jacked advanced) and your post (modern bcaa). Like duh

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym bag: log book, phone/mp3 player, fat gripz, workout towel, intra (using AminoIV atm, but have gone thru many a tub of Modern) I've forgotten my earbuds/blue tooth ear buds before & turned right around to go back home to get them, true story.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 1: Charles glass, i'm late.....just from watching vidoes of him train, you learn a lot

day 2. Ipod and Headphones, lock (my gym's in a shady part of town), straps, wraps, gym shorts, gym shirt, beanie in the winter, and shaker cup

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gym bag has my belt, straps with hooks, regular straps, bicep blaster, fat gripz, the 3 in 1 usp labs shaker with the funnel, modern bcaa, protein bars, foot powder and deodorant. I never leave home without liquid chalk. Really awesome stuff!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is in your gym bag and what would you NEVER leave home without? BONUS points if it's a USPlabs product... Just saying
Gymbag: shoes, shirt, long sleeve, sweatshirt, socks, gloves, straps, notebook, water bottle, iPod and headphones + a backup pair ha. just in case bcaas, creatine, whey (sample of each)

Never leave home without some AP! I keep a few in my truck in case of emergency cheat meals

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Classic34 will be in later to select WINNERS for Day 1!

BOOM - DAY #2 ...

View attachment 108799

DAY 2 QUESTION-

What is in your gym bag and what would you NEVER leave home without?

BONUS points if it's a USPlabs product... Just saying
A sling bag that has a gallon filled halfway with modernBCAA and dex, ipod classic, and an extra shirt. I usually walk home from the gym since I live five minutes away so I keep it light.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote