AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of candy, we at Performax Labs are going to give away a bottle of Alphamax! To enter is beyond simple, you must agree to the terms below AND select a number in between 1-1,000. You may enter daily. Just post a new number! I will use a number generator so it will be a fair decision. This will close on Saturday afternoon.

Must be 18 years or older
Must have a U.S. mailing address
Must have 200+ posts
Must be willing to update at least 3 times per week

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs Alphamax

Advanced Myotropic Complex!

Alphamax is the next advancement in male hormonal optimization. This is not just another one of those weak testosterone boosters full of under dosed ingredients backed by hardly any research. Alphamax contains highly proven ingredients at effective dosages and because of this there is no reason to hide behind a proprietary blend. The most complete testosterone boosting agent has arrived, unlock your genetic potential and lead life like you were supposed to, like an Alpha male. Let’s take a look at what makes this innovative formula so effective.

Uritica Dioica containing 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran

Sure boosting testosterone is great, but what good is higher testosterone if it’s not being put to use? The thing is Testosterone exists as two bioactive forms in the body; bound testosterone and unbound or Free Testosterone. Testosterone can only potentiate physiological benefits in its free form. Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) functions as a key regulator of free testosterone by binding to testosterone and rendering it incapable of interacting with androgenic receptors responsible for muscular growth. This is why we utilized the power of 3,4 Divinylltetrahydrofuran naturally occurring in Uritca Doicia. Its unique ability to inhibit SHBG leads to dramatically increased Free Tesosterone levels.

Mucana Pruriens(98% L-Dopa)

Mucana Pruriens has been shown to increase LH leading to increased testosterone levels. More total testosterone also means you’ll be getting an even higher level Free Testosterone through the synergism of Urtica Dioica. Mucana Pruriens has been used culturally as an aphrodisiac, likely due to its ability to decrease prolactin levels. When taking a closer look, Mucana Pruriens is found to contain L-Dopa: a precursor to Dopamine, which has been shown to increase Growth Hormone.

ARIMISTANE®

Arimistane acts as an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. Thus this highly potent inhibitor allows for an increase in testosterone while at the same tome reducing and/or controlling high levels of estrogen. Additionally Arimistane is believed to help control Cortisol levels and by altering both the T:E and T:C ratios Arimistane will allow for a more favorable (anabolic) environment conducive to muscle growth and lean body composition.

Coleus Forskholii (95% Forksolin)

Forskolin has been shown to increase cAMP levels, a molecule important for initiating a cascade of crucial effects in the body, namely its role in hormone regulation. Forskolin is widely known for its ability to simultaneously increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. This effect is likely due to CF potential effect on testosterone production and thyroid function, enabling leaner & harder gains. Aside from getting a full clinical dose of this highly proven compound, we used a premium 95% extract to avoid any GI discomfort commonly associated with lower quality extracts (10-40%).

Testosterone Support (ZMA and Vitamin D3)

Both Zinc and Magnesium play a crucial role in hormone regulation, immune system function and cellular growth and repair. These minerals may be depleted in athletes and those that push themselves to the limit, so keeping these minerals replenished will help to aid in muscular recovery. Vitamin D levels have been directly correlated with testosterone production in men, with research showing men with higher Vitamin D3 levels have higher Free Testosterone. As you can see maintaining optimal amounts of Zinc and Vitamin D3 may help to maintain optimal testosterone production.

AlphaMax’s wide spectrum of targeted benefits makes it highly effective for men wanting the absolute most from their blood sweat and tears. By targeting multiple pathways to increasing Free Testosterone, Total Testosterone and Growth Hormone while simultaneously controlling Estrogen, Prolactin and Cortisol, Alphamax is undoubtedly the most complete testosterone booster ever developed! Leaner, stronger, harder, and most importantly noticeable gains are what you can expect from AlphaMax.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Wow. Heck of an opportunity. Wish I had posted more haha.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, we have some news, Alphamax has a great new look, with the same great and open profile! If you notice, it is the same color scheme as the labels on our other products. I like the move, it makes everything uniform.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, good luck gentlemen :D
Will be in for following the log

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
122! (first read your post Ant as morning wood bump, and I lol'd)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
franz2 post some numbers. I know your active so being a little short is no problem. You can choose two numbers if posting tonight.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

Alphamax is legit, perfect for this time of year. Get that free test boost, deep sleep, and use that F95 and arimistane to keep that Halloween candy dirty bulk in check.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Well folks, this is certainly hard to beat. One of the best all around products available, that can be useful for ANY goal.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Not one to artificially inflate the post count so I appreciate the wiggle room. Guesses gotta be 25 and 805.

What happens if no one guesses the correct number?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not one to artificially inflate the post count so I appreciate the wiggle room. Guesses gotta be 25 and 805.

What happens if no one guesses the correct number?
All guesses will go in random generator, and it will choose winner.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Since Halloween is in the 31st! Otherwise I would have guessed 1031...with 10 being the month and 31 being the day! But we can't go over 1000!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Since Halloween is in the 31st! Otherwise I would have guessed 1031...with 10 being the month and 31 being the day! But we can't go over 1000!
I like your rationale behind the 1031 lol. Sounds like something my grandmother would do while playing powerball or the lotto.

DOn't forget people, you may enter DAILY!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Morning,
Just wanted to remind everyone that you can guess daily! Get those guesses in.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is football still going? I turned my attention to Blackhawks and Bulls. Lol

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
You guys will finish above .500 if you don't start RG Knee
RG3 is still the most talented quarterback on the roster. The Oline had finally been playing decent which has been the difference the last couple games. If not or dumb mistakes the skins are closer to 5-3 as both the Philly and texans games were very winnable.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is football still going? I turned my attention to Blackhawks and Bulls. Lol
If that's how you feel about the Bears, imagine what I'm thinking about the Jets! I think if Idzik doesn't get fired at the end of the season, I'm becomeing a Pats fan!

RG3 is still the most talented quarterback on the roster. The Oline had finally been playing decent which has been the difference the last couple games. If not or dumb mistakes the skins are closer to 5-3 as both the Philly and texans games were very winnable.
I guess. I just don't like running quaterbacks. I'm sitting in class and just saw on Twiiter that Griffin is staring this week...

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
At work so that's news to me. I'd rather they wait an extra week and let him fully heal but we gotta see what we have with him eventually. I'm not fond of running quarterbacks either but sadly, I don't run the team.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that's how you feel about the Bears, imagine what I'm thinking about the Jets! I think if Idzik doesn't get fired at the end of the season, I'm becomeing a Pats fan!.
Yeah Jets have been terrible, but Chicago was mentioned by some "experts" as super bowl contender. Boy were they way off.

Morning Bump

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Jets have been terrible, but Chicago was mentioned by some "experts" as super bowl contender. Boy were they way off.

Morning Bump
Man the Bears are a disappointment this year.It's time to fire defensive coordinator Mel Tucker.The Bulls kicked ass yesterday though.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Put me down for 322 aka my rating on a scale of 1-10 of how tired I am of hearing about Lebron going back to Cleveland.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 for the number of championships my San Antonio Spurs are going to have after this year!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
6 for the number of championships my San Antonio Spurs are going to have after this year!!
Impossible to hate the Spurs if you're actually a fan of the sport. No ego's, no hoopla, just pure basketball.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Except for the flopping lol
You'll have that with the euro players. Timmy has been a favorite of mine since I started following the NBA. Doesnt get much better if you ask me.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll have that with the euro players. Timmy has been a favorite of mine since I started following the NBA. Doesnt get much better if you ask me.
Can't get a better mentor than David Robinson either!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Can't get a better mentor than David Robinson either!
Bingo. As for the Love trade, he is a perfect compliment to lebron/kyrie. A big who can rebound and stretch the floor. On the other hand, Wiggins played guard which they are full of and Bennett is trash.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bingo. As for the Love trade, he is a perfect compliment to lebron/kyrie. A big who can rebound and stretch the floor. On the other hand, Wiggins played guard which they are full of and Bennett is trash.
You logic is sound. I just don't think Love is a winner. He should be now though with James.