Repping opportunity

_GxL

_GxL

Awards
GuardianX Lifestyles is currently looking for a few solid reps to help out. Anyone with a science background or solid verbal/written skills is preferred, but if you are highly motivated and a self driven individual, you are more then welcomed!! This is a new company, but we are growing quickly and there is a ton of room for growth. We have a lot of exciting things happening in your future and depending on what your interests are the possibility for a paid position is in your future.

Feel free to pm me or comment below with a little more about yourself and why you would like to take advantage of this opportunity.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Might want to change the Cosmetics/Beauty Supply categories on your Facebook. Might off put a few folks. No website up so I can't get a feel for your company.

Is Omniscienti the only product your company has?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Might want to change the Cosmetics/Beauty Supply categories on your Facebook. Might off put a few folks. No website up so I can't get a feel for your company.

Is Omniscienti the only product your company has?
This

_GxL

_GxL

Awards
Done, Omniscienti is currently our only product, but we will be launching another one by the end of next month and should have a third out before the end of the year. Also, our website should be fully operation sometime next month.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, love to see what you guys bring to the market :) any hints?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nice. Yea give us some hints on new product!

_GxL

_GxL

Awards
Sorry guys, even though we have the formula ready, its a bit to soon to drop any hints publicly. Though, we'll definitely have a few promos and teasers in the very near future. Product development just isn't at that stage quite yet.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'll go check out your signature links.

Interesting, going with a Wordpress theme.

I have a couple Wordpress sites. ;)

_GxL

_GxL

Awards
I'll go check out your signature links.

Interesting, going with a Wordpress theme.

I have a couple Wordpress sites. ;)
Weren't initially planning to go with wordpress, and still may end up changing it up. Though, capital is always tight with a new company and you gotta save were/when you can!!

jamesjudo5

Awards
Hello. Pm me with details on benefits/responsibilities with this offer. I'm a medical professional with background in biological laboratory science if that is something your looking for. I looked at your product and it certainly seems your not afaird to be different which is something I respect.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Weren't initially planning to go with wordpress, and still may end up changing it up. Though, capital is always tight with a new company and you gotta save were/when you can!!
I totally understand that.

And WordPress themes are very easy to configure plus there is a plethora of options.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea starting out is always scary, but hopefully with new products comes more income!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit interested depending on what you're expecting. I've done quite a bit of experimentation with nootropics. lately my "goto" formula is 10mg noopept, a gram or two of choline citrate, 8mg galantamine and some caffeine. i've worked for a few of the supplement companies in the past, both as reps as well as in formulation and technical writing.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a bit interested depending on what you're expecting. I've done quite a bit of experimentation with nootropics. lately my "goto" formula is 10mg noopept, a gram or two of choline citrate, 8mg galantamine and some caffeine. i've worked for a few of the supplement companies in the past, both as reps as well as in formulation and technical writing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good choice here.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that was a good choice for sure. Are you picking another one?

_GxL

_GxL

Awards
Yeah that was a good choice for sure. Are you picking another one?
We are capped for now, but will pick up one more person if they have a good reputation on multiple boards or are to good not to snag up...

mod edit: Yes, they are a sponsor. Coming on this week.