BAM!! FINAFLEX does another smoking hot bundle @nutra!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
IS THIS DEAL EVEN LEGAL???
too crazy to be true...

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) The Muscle Fiber Artillery Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The Muscle Fiber Artillery Stack Supplements

LIMITED TIME ONLY:
Pick Up NEW Muscle Fiber ON SALE,
& Receive a Full Size BCAA+SAA (30 Servings),
a FinaFlex Shaker Cup, an Active Multi Trial Size,
5 Samples of Stimul8, & 5 Samples of PX Black FREE!!!

Muscle Fiber by FinaFlex:

Designed to Help Preserve & Strengthen Muscle!

NEW Muscle Fiber by FinaFlex combines a blend of two muscle preserving and strengthening ingredients with a Prebiotic Soluble Fiber. Muscle Fiber features two categories of ingredients that are often taken separately into one complete and novel dietary supplement.

Muscle Fiber with robust essential Amino Acid L-Glutamine, Vitamin D3, and Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), three ingredients that are crucial to muscle preservation, digestive health, and overall well being.

BCAA+SAA by FinaFlex:

Drastically Improve Physical Stamina, Strength, & Recovery!

The Amino Acid Matrix Perfected!

Built with instantized branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) AND genuine silk amino acids (SAAs) BCAA+SAA by FinaFlex combines two of the most influential and exciting ingredients into one essential, complete, and all-encompassing sports supplement. Designed to fuel and support muscles, BCAA+SAA works to increase muscle strength, aid in muscle recovery, and improve physical stamina.

Whether you train, cross fit, grapple, hot yoga, run, or cycle, etc., BCAA+SAA was designed for YOU AND YOUR MUSCLES! Use BCAA+SAA regularly to assist in building muscle, recovering sore muscles, and increasing muscle glycogen (fuel), which in turn increases muscle endurance.

FinaFlex BCAA+SAA Delivers The Results You Have Been Looking For In a Sports Supplement!

High-Quality Shaker Cup by FinaFlex:

Convenient for On-The-Go & In The Gym!

This durable shaker bottle is perfect to take to the gym or use at home, or anywhere you need a drink on the go. Now you have no excuses to shake up your Ignite 2, BCAA+SAA, Crea-Trona Powder, or other preferred product and then crush your workouts! The tight lid provides a leak-proof seal and the vented strainer ensures that you get the perfect blend without clumping or settling.

Forget stirring in a glass or using a conventional water bottle. You absolutely need this professional shaker to get the best-tasting drinks.

Finaflex Active Multi:

"The Athlete's Choice!"
•Built to Support Active Lifestyles!
•Powered by pTeroPure™ Pterostilbene!
•Essential Amino Acids!
•Heart, Liver, & Brain Matrix!
•Digestive Enzymes!
•Joint Support!

ACTIVE MULTI™ is built with ingredients that promote optimal wellness by working synergistically to create a healthy environment in the body.

Powered by pTeroPure™ pterostibene and other robust ingredients like CoQ10 and Cissus Quadrangularis, ACTIVE MULTI™ boasts an all encompassing formula that can be used by both men and women to support a healthy and active lifestyle.

STIMUL8™ by FinaFlex:

Unparalleled Pre-Workout Energy Performance!

Key Highlights:
•Destroy Workouts with Unparalleled Energy!
•Increase and Preserve Muscle Mass!
•Propel Workouts to the Next Level!
•Slice Through Adipose Tissue!
•Endurance, Strength, Power!

FINAFLEX® proudly introduces STIMUL8™, the ultimate High Performance Pre-Workout product powered by a Thermogenic Ripping Matrix that delivers extreme results! STIMUL8™ is built with ingredients designed to propel workouts to the next level. STIMUL8™ allows users to experience unparalleled energy while also experiencing enhanced endurance, strength, and power.*

IRISINXD™ - The Science Behind the Patent:

STIMUL8™ features IRISINXD™ a Patent Pending blend of exotic stimulants featuring N-Coumaroyldopamine (a selective beta 2 adrenergic agonist), combined with the most effective COMT (Catechol-O-Methyl-Transferase) inhibitor to increase the bioavailability and overall effectiveness of N-Coumaroyldopamine (a.k.a. NCD) in the body. Without the COMT inhibitor, the awesome power of NCD cannot be realized because it is rapidly metabolized by COMT once introduced (2).

IRISINXD™ - The Ultimate Body Recomp Experience:

Is it possible to burn fat while preserving and increasing muscle mass? With IRISINXD™, the answer is YES! Ingredients that make up IRISINXD™ have been shown in recent studies to benefit and support the body recompositioning phenomenon.

Naturally occurring N-Coumaroyldopamine, a Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonist is as effective as some pharmaceutical counterparts at stimulating cAMP. (1)

Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists decrease fat by stimulating B2-adrenoceptors in cells in the body. (1)

Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists have anabolic effects, which stimulates muscle growth in young men. (4)

Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists have potential to alter skeletal muscle function. (5)

Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists can restore muscle mass and strength. (5)

BETA ALANINE – The Ultimate Sports Nutrition Ingredient?

Beta Alanine (?-Alanine) is a naturally occurring amino acid found to have a multitude of benefits as a Sports Performance supplement. Beta Alanine has been shown in various human studies to be effective in increasing endurance, strength, and power in users. STIMUL8™ features a significant dose of Beta Alanine per serving, allowing users to experience its awesome power as a Sports Performance ingredient. Recent studies in 2013 continue to solidify Beta Alanine as an incredibly robust Sports Nutrition ingredient.

Beta Alanine supplementation has been shown to increase exercise capacity and performance. (6)

Beta Alanine elevates muscle carnosine content, improving performance in high-intensity exercise episodes. (7)

Beta Alanine supplementation for 28 days improves performance in recreational runners. (8)

STIMUL8™ - A HIGH PERFORMANCE Shredding Pre-Workout Get your SHRED on with STIMUL8™!

LOOK What Beta-Testers Are Saying About STIMUL8™:

“This stuff has a very strong stimulant factor. Kicks in fast and has some serious hangtime…

“I am a confessed stimulant PWO junkie that has tried over 10 PWOs before this test. I love the feeling it gives and like the results for my early morning workouts…The flavor reminded me of a green apple Jolly Rancher…

“This PWO will launch you into orbit on just one level scoop…The hang time was about 4 hours with constant, clean energy with good focus and no crash…

“The focus I got from STIMUL8 was unreal…”

“Do I plan on using STIMUL8 when it comes out? DEFINITELY.”

“I had tunnel vision when it came to the weights! This product did not give me the jitters…tasted great.”

“10-15 minutes after ingesting I was clenching my teeth and a feeling of BRING IT was upon me!

“Please send a case of STIMUL8 tubs to me NOW!!”

STIMUL8™ - IS The ULTIMATE Shredding Pre-Workout....PERIOD.

FinaFlex's NEW PX Black:

A Complete Thermogenix Matrix!

Key Features:
•Built with IRISINXD™ (Patent Pending)!
•Helps Maintain Energy Levels!
•Supports Mood & Focus!
•Fat Burning Powerhouse!
•Appetitive Suppression!
•Thyroid Stimulus!

PX™ BLACK has been designed to do one thing....BLAST FAT ALL DAY LONG! Formulated with innovative (Patent Pending) weight loss ingredients, PX™ BLACK works to engage the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis and lipolysis, attacking fat at its source.

PX™ BLACK is the ultimate NEXT GENERATION WEIGHT LOSS product by FINAFLEX® (Redefine Nutrition) designed to do one thing...BLAST FAT ALL DAY LONG! Built with a Patented Weight Loss Ingredient and one Patent Pending Weight Loss Ingredient, PX™ BLACK will help you to reach your weight loss goals by targeting fat at its source while providing energy and focus throughout the day.*

Extreme Energy + Mood + Focus!

FINAFLEX® formulated PX™ BLACK to not only help you achieve your fitness and weight loss goals, but to also give you the energy, elevated mood, and focus crucial to making it through your day. PX™ BLACK is designed with optimal levels of trimethyl xanthine (caffeine) and features two PEA analogs that are combined with Hordenine HCl which inhibits first-pass metabolism of the PEAs resulting in increased mood and focus.* Sulbutiamine, a vitamin b1 derivative and strong nootropic that is able to cross the blood brain barrier in the brain, allows for an increase in mental focus, agility, and memory.*

Attack Fat At The Source!

FINAFLEX® introduces IRISINXD™ a revolutionary new compound built with a strong beta-2 adrenergic agonist and a COMT inhibitor that prolongs the half-life of the beta-2 in the body allowing the beta-2 to aid in weight loss and central nervous stimulation.* PX™ BLACK contains N-coumaroyldopamine the potent beta-2 found naturally occurring in various plants including cocoa (Theobroma Cacao L.). N-coumaroyldopamine increases cAMP which is a technical term that can be simplified into..."MORE FAT LOSS!” The COMT inhibitor used to increase the effectiveness of N-coumaroyldopamine is EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) found in Green Tea Extract.

A Fat Burning Powerhouse!

PX™ BLACK also contains octopamine and p-synephrine, both beta-3 adrenergic agonists that work to release and burn fatty acids from adipose tissue without increasing heart rate and blood pressure. Both of these beta-3's are naturally occurring in Citrus Aurantium which is patented for weight loss as Advantra Z®.* Oleanolic Acid has been shown in studies to combat visceral abdominal fat, decrease body weight, and increase glucose tolerance.* 3,5 diiodo-L-thyronine finishes off the formula by acting as a metabolic stimulant working to reduce adiposity and body weight gain.*

Burn Fat & Build Lean Muscle!

Beta-2 Agonists have been shown to not only decrease bodyfat but to increase lean muscle mass. IRISINXD™ allows for body composition "repartitioning" which is caused by the ability of N-coumaroyldopamine to engage the body into a state of thermogenesis and lipolysis while simultaneously creating an environment primed for muscle growth.*

Blast Fat With FinaFlex's NEW PX Black!

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Awesome deal ! FINAFLEX is kickin ass and takin names ..... super sales like this and multiple logging opps going on !!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And don't forget that too that in celebration of our 10 Year Anniversary, we are also giving an additional 10% OFF ON EVERYTHING (w/ coupon code)!!!!

So you can SAVE EVEN MORE by using the following coupon code below during checkout, which will remove 10% from your sub-total.

Coupon code: NP10

(COUPON EXPIRES 10/31)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet and FINAFLEX... always bringing the best.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Great deal here! I almost thought this was another logging opportunity and was thinking damn these guys are beyond just rolling but speeding right past the stop sign haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for this blowout!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just put my order in. With the discount code, including shipping, it was <$25.

Good Lord....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got Wednesday two jugs of FinaFlex Muscle Fiber, but I order two more today!!!!!! Great deal !!!