COMING SOON! introductory promo....FINAFLEX Liver Repair

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

LIVER REPAIR™ is a complete and all encompassing liver formula designed to support healthy liver function. Built with ingredients shown to detoxify, restore, and repair the liver, FINAFLEX® LIVER REPAIR™ promotes a healthy environment in the body contributing to improved liver functionality and well being.*

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
50 mg 2,941%
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
50 mg 2,500%
Folate (Folic Acid)
400 mcg 104%
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
100 mcg 1,666%
Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate)
50 mcg 71%
Liver Repair Matrix
N-Acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC), Milk Thistle (Silybum
Marianum)(Seed/Fruit)(Std. to 80% Silymarin),
Phosphatidylcholine (from soy lecithin), Turmeric
Extract (Curcuma longa)(root)(Standardized for
95% Curcumimoids), R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
(standardized to 99% R-alpha lipoic acid) 800mg **

**Daily Value not Established

† Daily Value Based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Other Ingredients :Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Chlorophyll40

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving of LIVER REPAIR™ daily.

DIETARY SUPPLEMENT - 60 CAPSULES
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.

Consult your doctor prior to use if you have or are at risk for prostate disease, heart disease, or any other general medical condition. Consult your doctor prior to use if you are taking any other medications. Do not exceed suggested dosage. All persons are advised to consult with their doctor or other medical authority before use of this or any other dietary supplement. Discontinue use immediately if you experience any adverse symptoms or reactions while taking this product. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if your health status is unknown.

CAUTION: Athletes or other persons who are subject to testing for performance enhancing drugs may test positive when using dietary supplements. All persons are advised to contact their drug testing organization prior to use of this or any other dietary supplement. May not be suitable for persons under the age of 18.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Alright gentlemen/Ladies! Let's start getting some names for this!
Logging opportunities just around the corner!
Submit your names now!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Alright gentlemen/Ladies! Let's start getting some names for this! Logging opportunities just around the corner! Submit your names now!
Any chance going to double the promo and add Mass? Or maybe do a dual promo with another company that has hormonal products? ;) ;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Any chance going to double the promo and add Mass? Or maybe do a dual promo with another company that has hormonal products? ;) ;)
I like your think-out-the-box mentality ;)
no dual-company logs on the horizon, and no we not gonna double-down..
BUT - we got promos raging right now, couple already out and some more on the way, including a new product release..
keep on the lookout - exciting times!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nice ! ;)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I like your think-out-the-box mentality ;) no dual-company logs on the horizon, and no we not gonna double-down.. BUT - we got promos raging right now, couple already out and some more on the way, including a new product release.. keep on the lookout - exciting times!
The horizon is close where I live, just over the water. ;) I have been following along with the promos, just haven't shot the gun on putting my app in for any yet. Wait another product release?? Will keep my eye out I want to run some next month or in December before my winter cycle.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'm in!

Always have taken a liver supp even though I haven't cycled before. Currently using NOW Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator and from my last bloods my liver was awesome (in the past I've had consistently elevated ALT/AST liver enzymes). Also have to get bloods in January for my thyroid, so I'd be able to gauge its effectiveness that way too .

Also I like Finaflex ;)

Thanks for the consideration

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, man. FINAFLEX is taking it all on!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your think-out-the-box mentality ;)
no dual-company logs on the horizon, and no we not gonna double-down..
BUT - we got promos raging right now, couple already out and some more on the way, including a new product release..
keep on the lookout - exciting times!
In for new product.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Octoberfest ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.....this will be a fine addition to the lineup! Excited for this one!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
where are all the applicants at??!?!?!?!!!
I cannot believe with all the PH promos going on around here, that there is no need/interest in some liver protection..
and just for GP and general liver health as well!

we gonna run this one for another day or two - if you're interested, get in here and apply!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn people are slackin on here

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Too bad I'm already going to log your recovery stack, I'm also going to be dosing high m1t oxime so this would be best.. Should mention Mountainman as he is running m1t oxime, can't do it as I'm on mobile.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Too bad I'm already going to log your recovery stack, I'm also going to be dosing high m1t oxime so this would be best.. Should mention Mountainman as he is running m1t oxime, can't do it as I'm on mobile.
you can apply for this one as well abe, if you like
mountainman33, see post above

parsovl

Awards
Put me down then. Finaflex been good to me lately!! Make nice addition to my next cycle or PCT?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lol..
yes this is an intro thread + application thread..
please submit application here, for immediate consideration
thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
lol.. yes this is an intro thread + application thread.. please submit application here, for immediate consideration
Is there a set application/info you want? Lol. I didn't know this was the thread as it didn't have that

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Is there a set application/info you want? Lol. I didn't know this was the thread as it didn't have that
get creative :)
obviously some pertinent info would help such as age/experience/and if any hormonal product will in play..etc

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can apply for this one as well abe, if you like
mountainman33, see post above
I want IN! I'll be logging M1T, and this would be AWESOME to log. I've run other cycle supports/defenses and can tell certain effects from others during cycles. I love the solid profile, and Finaflex products have always been good to me. I have plenty of detailed logs and would be able to put together another one for you guys on this one, with plenty of updates. Thanks for considering me!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
21, 5'9 166. Current lift max: 300 bench, 400dl, 500 sq, and 180 oh press
Been lifting since around 8th grade, so 7-8years, partially for football and been on/off until the past 2 or so years. Plan on experimenting with m1t and higher dosages of 30+, so this would be helpful. Planning on continuing my cut during this cycle, but might turn it into a recomp when my bf% gets a bit lower.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
21, 5'9 166. Current lift max: 300 bench, 400dl, 500 sq, and 180 oh press
Been lifting since around 8th grade, so 7-8years, partially for football and been on/off until the past 2 or so years. Plan on experimenting with m1t and higher dosages of 30+, so this would be helpful. Planning on continuing my cut during this cycle, but might turn it into a recomp when my bf% gets a bit lower.
Great app!

turff49

turff49

Awards
15 weeks?? I got a good idea what that is then. Lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
Get in here now you loggers! Submit this apps! Not many Good Liver products out there and not always in stock by most etailers. This is your chance!!! Submit Now!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for more apps!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I promise to get my other log up for you guys today, just have been busy :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Last few minutes to get in!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok ... another amazing logging opportunity from FINAFLEX comes to a close. And the winners are ........
Your liver is gonna thank you !
Abe Lincoln Swolbraham mountainman33

Please PM me your shipping info

Congrats guys ..... looking forward to more amazing logs ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Congrats gentlemen! You guys get to be first with the new product!!

Thanks everyone who applied and keep your eyes open for future logging opportunities!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
congrats gents!
stay tuned to this thread for shipping information, as well as rating guideline we would like you to use for final review
also - when you get product and get rolling, if you could please link your threads here so we can all follow along we would appreciate it! .. thanks again for the interest & participation, and healthy liver to all! :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks :) you guys want a seperate thread for this as well? Or could I use it in my m1t oxime log and mention it in the title

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks :) you guys want a seperate thread for this as well? Or could I use it in my m1t oxime log and mention it in the title
Gonna have to consult with Snags and see how he would like this to go.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
separate thread sir..
if this was not an introductory product, I would say go ahead and just log it with your PH, but since it is a new release from us we need some dedication here please :)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Snags would you like me to log it right away, or a month prior to when I get my next bloods (Jan 15th)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Snags would you like me to log it right away, or a month prior to when I get my next bloods (Jan 15th)
intriguing question..
but since again this is new release, we need to get reviews out asap, so please commence when you receive
thanks

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
intriguing question..
but since again this is new release, we need to get reviews out asap, so please commence when you receive
thanks
Np, if I like what I'm seeing I'll snag (see what I did there ;)) another one and it'll land just before my blood work