xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The Ultimate Recovery Stack by FINAFLEX

Whether bulking, cutting, or recomp, one thing remains a necessity to advance your goals:

Rest and Recovery!

FINAFLEX has the top sleep aid in G8, and is adding icing to the cake for this log op with its BCAA+SAA.

FINAFLEX G8™ is a HIGH PERFORMANCE HGH + MOOD ELEVATOR that delivers results. One serving of G8™ provides the body with real levels of the ingredients needed to ELEVATE RESTORE RECOVER. Taken regularly (preferably 5 on and 2 off). G8™ WILL INCREASE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH) LEVELS, contributing to faster muscle recovery time, increased sex drive, and overall feelings of well being.

G8 Lemon Freeze is arguably one of the best tasting supplements on the market...

AND-

FINAFLEX® BCAA + SAA™ THE AMINO ACID MATRIX PERFECTED Built with INSTANTIZED BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (BCAAs) and Genuine SILK AMINO ACIDS (SAAs) BCAA + SAA™ combines two of the most influential and exciting ingredients into one essential, complete, and all-encompassing sports supplement. Designed to fuel and support MUSCLES, BCAA + SAA™ works to increase muscle strength, aid in muscle recovery, and improve physical stamina.*

FINAFLEX BCAA+SAA comes in Blue Razz, Fruit Punch, and Apple Fusion.

Who wants to take their progress to the next level?

Applicants, simply tell us:

1 – Your age

2 – Training Experience

3 – Current Goals

4 – How often you can update your log

Also, what is, if any, your past experience with FINAFLEX products?

All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided when you start your log). As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nice logging opp here for sure ;)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
1. Your age

2. Training Experience
Four consistent years

3. Current Goals
Gaining size and strength as I would like to compete in powerlifting.

4. How often you can update your log
Daily, please refer to the log in my sig of another product I'm currently reviewing.

Not actually tried any of your products before. So what better way to start, I'm very interested in this one, i feel my sleep isn'tas good as it should be so this could make a world of difference :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooh, G8! One of my favs!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Slept terrible my entire life, always taken me 2+ hours to fall asleep

Recently voiced my problems in thread : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/257121-sleep-issues-help-2.html

Would love a chance to log this and finally find a sleep aid that actually works

Used abyss unparalleled, HGHPRO, ZMA, 3Z, and countless others. None work

1 – Your age - 25

2 – Training Experience - On and off since 20, but properly for 2 1/2 years

3 – Current Goals - currently 170, goal 185 12% BF

4 – How often you can update your log - I update my threads multiple times a day

turff49

turff49

Awards
2 of my favorites I keep stocked in my cabinet. I use G8 now instead of ambien and the BCAA/SAA's every day!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys

Age-
I'm 30 years old

Training experience-

15 years. Started training young for football. It wasn't till my early 20's until i switched form training for sports to a more specific bodybuilding spilt routine. Become obsessed with the bodybuilding and fitness culture about 6 years ago and haven't lost the passion one bit.

Currently goals-
10 pounds of lean mass in the next 4-5 months
Recently came off of a pretty strict diet. Came down from 240 lbs to 222 lbs for my "summer cut"
It's Tine to put some mass back on and increase some lost strength.

How often can I update-
Everyday at a minimum. Multiple entries per day if necessary.

I could really use asleep aid. I currently work 5am to 4pm daily. I'm in the pipeline construction trade. I try my best to be in bed my 7pm...I wake up at 2:20am 4 days a week to train at 3am before work. My sleep is terrible. Sometimes I lay awake for a hour stressed about the upcoming work day. I average 5 hours of sleep a day.

I have used bcaa and saa before. The apple flavor was amazing.

Thanks guys!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Recently voiced my problems in thread : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/257121-sleep-issues-help-2.html

Would love a chance to log this and finally find a sleep aid that actually works

Used abyss unparalleled, HGHPRO, ZMA, 3Z, and countless others. None work

1 – Your age - 25

2 – Training Experience - On and off since 20, but properly for 2 1/2 years

3 – Current Goals - currently 170, goal 185 12% BF

4 – How often you can update your log - I update my threads multiple times a day
josh youre definitely IN bro.. get me your shipping info via PM plz. thank you.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
man this combo is, like, orgasmic to sleep & recovery (or something like that)....
some solid apps in here already..nice! :cool2:

I thought I might see you in here ;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys!!! Thats awesome. Will send info over :).

Would you like me to also cover g8 in my current log? Would gain your product more publicity for it to be included in both logs :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
man this combo is, like, orgasmic to sleep & recovery (or something like that)....
some solid apps in here already..nice! :cool2:

I thought I might see you in here ;)
Given that its been the one thing in my life I have hated for as long as I can remember, if anything can ease the pain, I'm all over it :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Given that its been the one thing in my life I have hated for as long as I can remember, if anything can ease the pain, I'm all over it :)
we had another guy who has horrible sleep issues, said nothing worked for him (he'd tried everything including Rx), hewhoisripped is his screen name .. said he loved the stuff, worked better for him than ambien

Would you like me to also cover g8 in my current log?
totally your choice, thanks for the thought!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, my sleep has been pretty bad recently. This would be awesome. Cycled off of EndoSurge recently.

About halfway through a C & P Genius and Davinci log, though :(

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It's good. I've noticed some subtle cognitive enhancement with both. Separately, they seem to work better, IMO.
I used to supplement AlphaBrain by Onnit. That absolutely SMASHED davinci and genius. but the price tag is a hefty one.

Never felt so smart as I did when on AlphaBrain, felt like Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we had another guy who has horrible sleep issues, said nothing worked for him (he'd tried everything including Rx), hewhoisripped is his screen name .. said he loved the stuff, worked better for him than ambien
And I would imagine it is much healthier than ambien as well!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to supplement AlphaBrain by Onnit. That absolutely SMASHED davinci and genius. but the price tag is a hefty one.

Never felt so smart as I did when on AlphaBrain, felt like Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Might have to try that!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This does not answer the question

I asked:
How much BCAA in the BCAA/SAA mix?

there is a 7.6 blend between the BCAA and SAA
i am asking for how much of that is BCAA's.
xR1pp3Rx said he is trying to find out.

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
1 – Your age: 33

2 – Training Experience: roughly 10 years

3 – Current Goals: lose fat

4 – How often you can update your log: daily

past experience with FINAFLEX products? 1) logged muscle fiber on AM 2) mass 550xd black solo
3) mass 550xd black + epi-v + pct revolution black

The school year is in full swing now (I teach) so I average about 5 hours of sleep per night. I'd like to try this to ensure that I fall asleep quickly, get quality sleep, and wake up fully rested/recovered.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
there is a 7.6 blend between the BCAA and SAA
i am asking for how much of that is BCAA's.
we appreciate the question bob, but unfortunately we are not divulging this
proprietary blend to guard our unique and exclusive SAA portion

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 – Your age - 26

2 – Training Experience - About 7 years

3 – Current Goals - Currently, I am on an aggressive mini cut. With that said, I think I would benefit greatly from the restful sleep since I am at a deficit. The amino acid product would also aid in my recovery. Depending on when the product arrives, I may start reverse dieting at some point during the log.

4 – How often you can update your log - At least 4 days a week, the day I lift. I could probably update more often though.

This would pop my FINAFLEX cherry

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I sleep like a log already, so couldn't imagine what this would do haha.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
we appreciate the question bob, but unfortunately we are not divulging this
proprietary blend to guard our unique and exclusive SAA portion
No worries man!
Thank you for the honest answer and feedback
I appreciate your time.

turff49

turff49

Awards
koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 – Your age - 26

2 – Training Experience - About 7 years

3 – Current Goals - Currently, I am on an aggressive mini cut. With that said, I think I would benefit greatly from the restful sleep since I am at a deficit. The amino acid product would also aid in my recovery. Depending on when the product arrives, I may start reverse dieting at some point during the log.

4 – How often you can update your log - At least 4 days a week, the day I lift. I could probably update more often though.

This would pop my FINAFLEX cherry
Pop that cherry.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity from a great company. If I wasn't already in on the other opp u guys have I'd apply for this been wanting to try G8

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Great opportunity from a great company. If I wasn't already in on the other opp u guys have I'd apply for this been wanting to try G8
send me your shipping info, we'll get a sample out to ya
thanks for the interest

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Early morning bump!

You guys that have never tried this don't know what you're missing.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
1 – Your age--- 38yrs young

2 – Training Experience---- 4+ yrs

3 – Current Goals---- bulk for 7 more weeks then start a slow 16 week cut to compete in April

4 – How often you can update your log---- daily

I've never used FINAFLEX products before which would be a good reason to pick me. I will definately have an unbiased opinion on the products.

I will add two things though. One I am on cycle right now so I don't know how much more I can rate my recovery. Although I know extra BCAA's would deffinately help!!
Two I do take Hydroxizine to help me sleep at night and would love to find a natty product to use instead of a script.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well now..
here we have some one who is really a challenged sleeper.. jdg, will you hang up the script during the log? provided it works of course.. saying that it helps you sleep while taking a script wouldn't really be credible. however, if you can sleep with out it and compare G8 to the script I feel like your a fantastic candidate.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
well now..
here we have some one who is really a challenged sleeper.. jdg, will you hang up the script during the log? provided it works of course.. saying that it helps you sleep while taking a script wouldn't really be credible. however, if you can sleep with out it and compare G8 to the script I feel like your a fantastic candidate.
Yes sir I will stop taking the script to give the G8 a chance. I understand it wouldn't do much good to keep taking it while takeing G8 ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir I will stop taking the script to give the G8 a chance. I understand it wouldn't do much good to keep taking it while takeing G8 ;)
Nice app JDG. ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Solid candidate right here.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited to run this boys.

It seems scripts dont work for me. I've spent all day delirious with tiredness because of last night. I woke up about 5-6 times which never happens, normally once im asleep im asleep. hoping my melatonin turns up so i can use that until g8 arrives. Not sure how long thats guna take as I'm UK based!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok hit me with your credentials..i mean your pertinents... I mean your shipping info. PM plz.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know about you all but I had a refreshing nights sleep! :p

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
ok hit me with your credentials..i mean your pertinents... I mean your shipping info. PM plz.

Sent. Even attached nudez for Registerjr ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about you all but I had a refreshing nights sleep! :p
I did, other than waking up 4 different times.... ok, going to take a nap...