Workout domination powered by FINAFLEX - logging op

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking for that perfect one - two punch to help bring your game to the next level? With FINAFLEX Ignite 2 and BCAA+SAA (with it's all new flavoring system), we are giving you the tools to help you dominate your workouts and break plateaus. In honor of Canadian Thanksgiving and Columbus Day...FINAFLEX, TKC43 and I, are giving a few lucky applicants the opportunity to show us what adding this muscle building stack can do.

ig233.png
bcaa_fruit6.png
ignite.jpg
bcaasaa.jpg

Applicants simply tell us:
1 – Your age
2 – Training Experience
3 – Current Goals
4 – How often you can update your log

All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided when you start your log). As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmmmm. Tasty treats.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Looks good :) used your guys PX 500 last January and it was some good stuff. Also had a few samples of your preworkout in green apple mmmmm

justanotherj

justanotherj

Awards
1 - 26
2 - Olympic lifting(snatch/clean & jerk), endurance training (swim/bike/run), tactical/military athlete type training (mainly a lot of conditioning, and bodyweight things)
3 - Goals: currently 248lbs 6'4". Just trying to drop down to 210lbs to improve my long distance endurance, while maintaining my Olympic/powerlifts. Maybe hit a 300lb push press/335lb jerk.
4 - I update daily. However from Oct 20th - Nov 10th I will be in an instructor course swimming 8 hours a day. I will most likely be going light on the lifting during weekdays. But you can expect to see probably a lot of maxing out on weekends, and when the course is over.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'd love the chance to log this for you guys. I've run your 1 andro, 1 alpha stacked with 550 xd which I ran a log for. I also logged mass 550 and stimul8 tropical storm. All of which were amazing products. I have a stash of some for future runs.

After a 2 month break due to some personal issues im jumping back into the mass game and working torwards my goals which are recomp ideally cutting but also making gains always pushing for the next level.

Been working out for about 7 years now. Currently running an upper lower split. 2 on 1 off 2 on and cardio on weekends.

I am 29 years old and would update daily with any changes/effects. Motivational pics and phrases of course as well as weight and measurements in beginning and end.

Semper Fi

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nice logging op here. Looking forward to seeing more apps ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Seeing some great apps! Keep them coming guys, you don't want to miss out on this!

I use these 2 products everyday! Great taste, keeps you focused, and one of the best BCAA products on the market!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Amp Citrate in this stuff?
lol absolutely not
the ingredient panel in OP is an old one that nutraplanet has not updated, when Ignite2 contained DMAA (not amp citrate), listed as 2-Amino-4-methylhexane...thanks for pointing that out!

the current ingredient profile is as follows:

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.50 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Biotin
100 mcg 33%

IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX

ENERGY & FOCUS ENHANCEMENT
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), r-methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCl,
b-Phenethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine
(Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)

NITRIC OXIDE & MUSCLE BUILDING MATRIX
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Monohydrate, Crea-Trona® (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine HCl (GPLC)

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING MATRIX
D-Aspartic Acid Salt, AMINOSTERONE™ (D-Aspartic Acid Diethyl
Ester HCl)
7,376 mg **
**Daily Value not Established
Other Ingredients:Natural and Artificial Watermelon Flavor, Citric Acid, Acesulfame-K, Potassium Citrate, Beet Juice, Sucralose

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Very tempting.. Any idea of how much caffeine?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Very tempting.. Any idea of how much caffeine?
not as much as what is in Stimul8 :D
we decline to divulge the exact amount of caffeine in our blends, but it is not an exaggerated amount, perhaps as much as a regular cup of coffee

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
not as much as what is in Stimul8 :D we decline to divulge the exact amount of caffeine in our blends, but it is not an exaggerated amount, perhaps as much as a regular cup of coffee
I just ask because I usually don't take preworkouts and don't want to be overwhelmed.. Tempting... mmmm

TrainPsycho

Awards
not as much as what is in Stimul8 :D
we decline to divulge the exact amount of caffeine in our blends, but it is not an exaggerated amount, perhaps as much as a regular cup of coffee
How much is in Stimul8?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I typically do a full scoop of Ignite2 and a half scoop of Stimul8 in the morning(I like stims). I will do a full scoop of Ignite2 in the evening on cardio days around 5-6pm and have no problem sleeping at 930pm

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Come on people ..... this is a great opportunity to log 2 amazing products. Lets get some more apps in here

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Come on people ..... this is a great opportunity to log 2 amazing products. Lets get some more apps in here
Agreed every product I've used from finaflex has been great. One of the reasons I submitted. Surprised there hasn't been more apps on this.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I am
21 years old
5ft 9in
175lbs
Bench 310
Squat 400
Deadlift 410
I have been running a lot over the past year or so training with by buddie that practices BJJ Supps:
Fish oil
Whey protein
BCAAs
Glutamine
Creatine
I have been looking for a new preworkout for a while now! The BCAA just makes it even better' I would love to try this one My routine is 4 days a week in the gym. Two days worth of cardio! So I'll be able to post 3-6 times a week depending on what is wanted! I can elaborate more on request! Thanks for the opportunity! I have done a few logs on here. They have varied from sponsored to just something

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two great FinaFreak products here! Get in on this guys/gals! KillerKat would love these!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
new development

welllllll.....dammit
gentlemen - I took a chance, without verification from warehouse, that we had Ignite2 in stock...unfortunately, we do not
therefore, this promo opp now becomes combo of Stimul8 and the new improved blue raspberry flav of BCAA+SAA

Stimul8 profile looks like this:

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3,837mg)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
%DV*

STIMUL8 THERMOGENIC RIPPING MATRIX

2,604 mg
XTREME SHREDDING MATRIX
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), b-phenethylamine HCl, IRISINXD™† (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Hordenine HCl, Synephrine HCl, Rauwolfia
vomitoria (Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)

ULTIMATE ENDURANCE MATRIX
Beta Alanine
**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial Green Apple Flavor, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Silica, Calcium Silicate, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1

our apologies for this development, again you can all throw rocks at me as I green-lighted this without proper verification :sorry:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still a winner with STIMUL8 though!

The blue razz is a great flavor.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Still a very awesome stack and an amazing logging opportunity

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
justanotherj DevilDog2136 benmayro
can you gentlemen please confirm your applications for the Stimul8/BCAA+SAA tandem in lieu of the Ignite2, thanks

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
justanotherj DevilDog2136 benmayro can you gentlemen please confirm your applications for the Stimul8/BCAA+SAA tandem in lieu of the Ignite2, thanks
I'm still game.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
awesome, thanks fellas
one more applicant to confirm..
and this is still open for all who are interested, so don't be shy!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I did enjoy the stimul8 samples, so this might even be better than the original opportunity :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I did enjoy the stimul8 samples, so this might even be better than the original opportunity :)
cannot go wrong with either one - we just wanted to go old-school and show some love to Ignite2 tho, so ppl didn't forget about this one..

put in an app, abe!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'm still in. Loved running tropical storm. Can't go wrong with stimul8 especially when trying to she a few pound anyways.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I soooooo want in on these goodies! It's not too late is it?

I'm 32. I've been lifting for roughly 5 years. Seriously for 3 years. Currently, I am trying to gain muscle! I can update my log pretty much every day! Sometimes more! ;P

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I soooooo want in on these goodies! It's not too late is it?

I'm 32. I've been lifting for roughly 5 years. Seriously for 3 years. Currently, I am trying to gain muscle! I can update my log pretty much every day! Sometimes more! ;P
nope not too late!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
cannot go wrong with either one - we just wanted to go old-school and show some love to Ignite2 tho, so ppl didn't forget about this one.. put in an app, abe!
I'd love too, but I need to finish up my current log and going to run some Elimistane next month.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for some late night apps.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Actually sorry guys just got another log for a ph. So gonna have to pass on this one :( unless your cool with both.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I soooooo want in on these goodies! It's not too late is it? I'm 32. I've been lifting for roughly 5 years. Seriously for 3 years. Currently, I am trying to gain muscle! I can update my log pretty much every day! Sometimes more! ;P
I can vouch for love2liftkat AKA KillerKat. This woman will outlift most applicants (for her size)! I'd hate to see what she becomes with Stimul8 (Hulk mode)!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually sorry guys just got another log for a ph. So gonna have to pass on this one :( unless your cool with both.
I don't think they'd necessarily be conflicting, but we'll leave that up to Snags.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ph log not an issue, no worries - thanks for letting us know

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can vouch for love2liftkat AKA KillerKat. This woman will outlift most applicants (for her size)! I'd hate to see what she becomes with Stimul8 (Hulk mode)!
Aww thank you Kenpo!! You're a sweetheart! Hulk mode all the way! ;)