Pre order your Iron Forged Most Wanted here!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We are very excited to announce that we are now taking pre orders for the new Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted! This is looking like the product to finally unleash the full potency of the 5a-hydroxy laxogenin and the ecdysterone we have heard about for years. There has never been a product dosed like this using the hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin delivery system. The cyclodextrin has been shown to be more effective than even the nanoparticulation when it comes to bio availability. This product may change the way we view natural compounds and even steroids. Imagine if it can provide the same muscle enhancing properties of steroids with no health risk and actually many health benefits. Whether you an individual who is running steroids, a natural bodybuilder, an athlete, a female or teen looking to push your natural limits this product is for you. Not only are we taking pre orders but we are offering amazing deals on this product stacked with other big sellers like the Black Lion Research Follidrone. Imagine stacking this product with something like follidrone that should be the ultimate natural muscle building stack !!!There is a somewhat limited supply of the Most Wanted so reserve your bottle today! Read the product write up here as well as check out the stacks we have available https://www.tgbsupplements.com/search.aspx?searchterm=Most+wanted

Pre Order two Most Wanted or order any 3 Iron Forged Nutrition products and receive a free T-shirt while supplies last. Put an order note about the free shirt when placing the order.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price is crazy

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Price is crazy
Yes it is expensive but so is a Mercedes. Time will tell whether it is worth the money. Iron Forged will be having logs. They also stated that the price should come down over time.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
I have Follidrone, Viron, Endosurge Turbo and Dermacrine in the mail these should keep me topped up while i fortify my piggy bank for its Most Wanted withdrawal

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TGB1987, Totally off topic but is TGB close to Nemacolin ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is expensive but so is a Mercedes. Time will tell whether it is worth the money. Iron Forged will be having logs. They also stated that the price should come down over time.
Supps and cars. Completely diff lol.

I rather wait to see if it's worth it. I won't pay that much. When it comes down I'll def buy and give it a shot if logs show promise.

Btw not knocking it at all.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Are you from around the area? If so you should stop in brother!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do some consulting work for a company out of Mt Braddock, I live in Carlisle PA. When I come out that way we always stay at Nemacolin, my wife like to visit Christian Clay. I will look you up next time I am out that way!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great Rocket3015. Nemacolin is an amazing place to stay. It is about 20-30min drive from our store. We are literally at the bottom of the summit mountain. Since you are from PA check out our site. If you ever need anything from us we should be able to get packages to you faster than anyone.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Supps and cars. Completely diff lol.

I rather wait to see if it's worth it. I won't pay that much. When it comes down I'll def buy and give it a shot if logs show promise.

Btw not knocking it at all.
No I understand. Completely. It is best to be patient and wait to see what reviews are on it. We are hoping this one is going to perform and be worth it but you never know. If you look at similar dosed laxogenin products without the cyclodextrin completing and the ecdysterone the price makes sense. I know Iron Forged Nutrition did say the price should come down when production picks up because it is custom it is a little more expensive. There is nice dose of both laxogenin and ecdy which is why I am so excited about this product. Even if the cyclodextrin is a total failure it will still be effective. I don't think the cyclodextrin will be a total failure from looks of how it works on similar compounds. I just don't know how much effect the cyclodextrin will have and I don't think anyone does until people really start using it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I understand. Completely. It is best to be patient and wait to see what reviews are on it. We are hoping this one is going to perform and be worth it but you never know. If you look at similar dosed laxogenin products without the cyclodextrin completing and the ecdysterone the price makes sense. I know Iron Forged Nutrition did say the price should come down when production picks up because it is custom it is a little more expensive. There is nice dose of both laxogenin and ecdy which is why I am so excited about this product. Even if the cyclodextrin is a total failure it will still be effective. I don't think the cyclodextrin will be a total failure from looks of how it works on similar compounds. I just don't know how much effect the cyclodextrin will have and I don't think anyone does until people really start using it.
I agree. Has lots of potential. Hope it works out.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, 80 bucks. That's the most I've ever seen for a single supplement! Gonna sit on this one and watch.

IFN15

Awards
Damn, 80 bucks. That's the most I've ever seen for a single supplement! Gonna sit on this one and watch.
If im correct Thermolife Ebol was around $100.00. You get what you pay for with supplements. Quality isn't cheap.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If im correct Thermolife Ebol was around $100.00. You get what you pay for with supplements. Quality isn't cheap.
I'm not knocking it, I've just never spend more than 50 on a supplement before and it's a steep commitment. I'm actually trying my first Ecdy product soon so I want to try it out first before I jump on this.

IFN15

Awards
Thats understandable, but the problem with other ecdys is the dosing needs to be way higher than whats recommended in the bottle.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds great Rocket3015. Nemacolin is an amazing place to stay. It is about 20-30min drive from our store. We are literally at the bottom of the summit mountain. Since you are from PA check out our site. If you ever need anything from us we should be able to get packages to you faster than anyone.
Nice. How far from Pittsburgh? I think about 1 hour right? I might have to checkout the store sometime.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
45 min south of Pittsburgh. Stop in any time brother! We always like to take care of the guys from the boards. If you are coming for a certain product call ahead of time to make sure we have it at the store. If we don't we will usually have it within a day so it is best to plan ahead.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. How far from Pittsburgh? I think about 1 hour right? I might have to checkout the store sometime.
45 min south of Pittsburgh. Stop in any time brother! We always like to take care of the guys from the boards. If you are coming for a certain product call ahead of time to make sure we have it at the store. If we don't we will usually have it within a day so it is best to plan ahead.
I moved to stroudsburg in June to coach football at ESU. I'll have to check u out

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards
Anyone interested in trying IFN's Most Wanted and would like to save a little on the cost can use coupon code 'COLUMBUS14' now through the 17th and save 8% on your entire order!

Columbus14.PNG

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much ecdy you get each day from Most wanted?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
If you follow the guidelines it is 50mg laxogenin and 100mg ecdy. But keep in mind these are complexed with cyclodextrin which has shown increases in bioavailability of over 1000% in similar compounds. The actual study was done on a drug called danazol on beagle dogs. I am sure IFN can reference the study if you would like to see it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up a bottle with the 15% off code. Will run in January after I finish my current cycle

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you follow the guidelines it is 50mg laxogenin and 100mg ecdy. But keep in mind these are complexed with cyclodextrin which has shown increases in bioavailability of over 1000% in similar compounds. The actual study was done on a drug called danazol on beagle dogs. I am sure IFN can reference the study if you would like to see it.
I am experienced Ecdysteroid user and have tried Ecdysterone,ponasterone,ajugasterone,cyasterone, turkesterone and some other.from my experience and from the studies, a blend of ecdysteroids would be more beneficial.

Ecdysteroids should be taken in higher dosages for optimal results. I mean no matter how good quality it is and no matter which ingredient is used for better absorption , 50-100mg is very low dose and that is why people dont get any results.
I have tried high dosages of ecdysteroids(1-2g) with amazing results but its damn expencice. Up to 30$ in just 4 days. And i used it many months..

Where do you get your Laxogenin and Ecdysterone from ? :)

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I am experienced Ecdysteroid user and have tried Ecdysterone,ponasterone,ajugasterone,cyasterone, turkesterone and some other.from my experience and from the studies, a blend of ecdysteroids would be more beneficial.

Ecdysteroids should be taken in higher dosages for optimal results. I mean no matter how good quality it is and no matter which ingredient is used for better absorption , 50-100mg is very low dose and that is why people dont get any results.
I have tried high dosages of ecdysteroids(1-2g) with amazing results but its damn expencice. Up to 30$ in just 4 days. And i used it many months..

I have used ecdy in high doses also and had amazing results. I know a 100mg doesn't seem like much when u look at it straight up compared to running grams per day but if you take a 98% 99% pure ecdysterone and multiply the effect by up to 1000times if the cyclodextrin works like it does with similar compounds it should be pretty amazing. We will see. Only thing we can do at this point is wait for reviews.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established

As for where Iron Forged Gets their ecdy from I am not sure you would have to PM IFN15.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used ecdy in high doses also and had amazing results. I know a 100mg doesn't seem like much when u look at it straight up compared to running grams per day but if you take a 98% 99% pure ecdysterone and multiply the effect by up to 1000times if the cyclodextrin works like it does with similar compounds it should be pretty amazing. We will see. Only thing we can do at this point is wait for reviews.

If you want honest review from a experienced guy who have been trying almost everything of natty supps , send me some bottles :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg actually sounds like a good dosage. Apparently 75mg is the appropriate dose for someone who's around 200 lbs, so 100mg + cyclodextrin should probably be very sufficient.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
If you want honest review from a experienced guy who have been trying almost everything of natty supps , send me some bottles :)
They are looking for loggers. I would go check out the iron forged section or PM them.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
100mg actually sounds like a good dosage. Apparently 75mg is the appropriate dose for someone who's around 200 lbs, so 100mg + cyclodextrin should probably be very sufficient.
I agree and that is not including the laxogenin that is in it as well. It should be a pretty amazing product but we will know soon enough. I am excited to run it myself.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs will either kill it or make it. We wait and see. Don't want to judge so much until logs are ran.

Still not a fan of price though lol

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Logs will either kill it or make it. We wait and see. Don't want to judge so much until logs are ran.

Still not a fan of price though lol
True. Hopefully the price will come down over time. I get why it is pricey but I agree it is a lot to spend in a natty supplement. We are offering a sale for Columbus Day it is 8% off til Friday

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. Hopefully the price will come down over time. I get why it is pricey but I agree it is a lot to spend in a natty supplement. We are offering a sale for Columbus Day it is 8% off til Friday
If I didn't spend my money on MPS (an Ecdy product) I probably would have tried this. I want to try things one at a time so I can really see effectiveness. I guess the price isn't actually that bad considering it's almost two supplements rolled into one.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been running 1g Ecdy from ICPS (purest ecdysteroid source) and i was amazed from results.

100-400 mg didnt do anything for me :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I have been running 1g Ecdy from ICPS (purest ecdysteroid source) and i was amazed from results.

100-400 mg didnt do anything for me :)
Danes, you also said follidrone was bunk and quoted brundel was scamming people etc, your opinion on anything is irrelevant, please stop trolling this board and go back to bodybuilding.com

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, you also said follidrone was bunk and quoted brundel was scamming people etc, your opinion on anything is irrelevant, please stop trolling this board and go back to bodybuilding.com
I am not trolling :)
I mean this product seems very interesting and i do understand the high price because pure ecdysteroids are not cheap at all.

If you find my posts irrelevant, i do feel sorry for that.

I am interessed to try this product because it has absorption increasing ingredient and that sounds awesome . I am not bashing or anything. Just interessed in this product

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I am not trolling :)
I mean this product seems very interesting and i do understand the high price because pure ecdysteroids are not cheap at all.

If you find my posts irrelevant, i do feel sorry for that.

I am interessed to try this product because it has absorption increasing ingredient and that sounds awesome . I am not bashing or anything. Just interessed in this product
So if this product doesnt render super human results, are you going to go tell everyone on bodybuilding how IronForged is scamming us all? Just like you did with Black Lion Research? youre a joke man

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if this product doesnt render super human results, are you going to go tell everyone on bodybuilding how IronForged is scamming us all? Just like you did with Black Lion Research? youre a joke man

Not at all.
I KNOW real ecdy is legit and as i statet in earlier post, i need to take higher dosages to get results from it.
I see no point attacking me for no reason. I havent been rude or i havent said anything wrong in this thread.
People can take or leave my opinion and other scientists on EPI .

I am joke? Well in your eyes, but many people know my knowledge about supplements and how honest i am. :)
Lets hold this thread about Most Wanted and feel free to send me PM if you want to say or tell me anything :)