Packers needs 2 Loggers for some wicked Evol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
https://genomyx.com/product/evol-genomyx/

Alright AM Nation!! I have a promo for 2 loggers to log Genomyx Evol. The pump on this product is great and would be a great addition to anyone's supplement list. I will pick to 2 loggers in which I'll need to have update at least 3 to 4 x times a week with detail of product and training. Please list any previous logs, stats,goals, and current supps. I'm not officially saying this but it doesn't hurt if your an AUBURN FAN!! lol i'm jk

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down with the simple ingredient profile.

Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254459-bbgs-cordygen-nano2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249667-bbgs-purple-wraath.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/221741-bbgs-trestolone-acetate.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/186053-bbgs-cabergolean-ergo.html

Definitely have more logs/reviews than this but there are a few haha

Stats: Avatar taken just a month ago... 5'10" 201ish... pretty lean.
Goals: 210 and abs. Actually aiming for this by next spring!!
Current Supps: Biotin, Cardio Igniter (use before my runs)

To the last part... all I can say is 2005 Sugar Bowl, that's what's up! haha

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here Wish I had logs to post new to AM and haven't gotten a chance to log
6' 178 lbs bf 10.2%
wanting 184 to 185 lbs 8.4 to 8.5 % BF and looking for a 400 lb bench.
Currently Using A1 Sports Furious PWO and Epiq Mass Gainer Post .
Would Like to say I'm an Auburn Fan but way to much of money went to KSU so EMAW!!!
probably just took my chance and threw it away but gotta back where your moneys at !! Hahaha

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two good apps to start this off! Looking for some more.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Great opportunity here Wish I had logs to post new to AM and haven't gotten a chance to log
6' 178 lbs bf 10.2%
wanting 184 to 185 lbs 8.4 to 8.5 % BF and looking for a 400 lb bench.
Currently Using A1 Sports Furious PWO and Epiq Mass Gainer Post .
Would Like to say I'm an Auburn Fan but way to much of money went to KSU so EMAW!!!
probably just took my chance and threw it away but gotta back where your moneys at !! Hahaha
I remember when I was new on the forum....I'm would give BELTZIE5 A opportunity to show what he's got.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
I remember when I was new on the forum....I'm would give BELTZIE5 A opportunity to show what he's got.
Thanks for the Shout out Bro !!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love is evil, spell it backwards I'll show you- Eminem

Should be more apps in here. This is a nice straightforward product.

Creatine
BA
Agmatine
Choline
AMP

Strength, Endurance, Pump, Focus, and Stim. Pretty solid

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I figure more apps will show up soon. I've used this product before and switch from it to stimaholic.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Love is evil, spell it backwards I'll show you- Eminem

Should be more apps in here. This is a nice straightforward product.

Creatine
BA
Agmatine
Choline
AMP

Strength, Endurance, Pump, Focus, and Stim. Pretty solid
Give me a break cubsfan815. I stand a chance on getting picked for this .LOL
kidding the more apps the better the chance for everybody!!!
Good Luck to everyone and Congrats to The Chosen Ones

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would love to log this stuff! Currently have no logs on here, looking to have one up this winter sometime. Am currently running a 5/3/1 program and will be switching to PHAT this winter. My stats are age 24, male, with a strong lifting background, been training serious the last 6 years with college football and would love to pop my cherry on AM! Hope you considered me even though I don't have any previous logs, thanks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me a break cubsfan815. I stand a chance on getting picked for this .LOL
kidding the more apps the better the chance for everybody!!!
Good Luck to everyone and Congrats to The Chosen Ones
haha sorry. The more the merrier. Plus for you I'd be careful stacking Amp product with the fatburner you will be running. Might get a little too stimmed.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
haha sorry. The more the merrier. Plus for you I'd be careful stacking Amp product with the fatburner you will be running. Might get a little too stimmed.
Work as Deputy and K9 Handler can never be to stimmed !! My 2 year old Mali be dragging me if I don't keep up !! LOL

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Work as Deputy and K9 Handler can never be to stimmed !! My 2 year old Mali be dragging me if I don't keep up !! LOL
K9 handler that's awesome. I bet that dog puts you through some hardcore workouts lol.

Now excuse me while I empty my pockets and run out of this thread before I get busted lol. jk

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
K9 handler that's awesome. I bet that dog puts you through some hardcore workouts lol.

Now excuse me while I empty my pockets and run out of this thread before I get busted lol. jk
Got it made today cubsfan815 got off at 7am done killed my back workout and have 2 days off puppy told me to let you have your goodies she's tired. But watch out this weekend.LoL we be runnin and gunnin for the baddies !!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Come On People Lets see some more apps in here !!!:poke:

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
what everybody afraid to put in apps ? Been slow on here
:sigh1:

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
what everybody afraid to put in apps ? Been slow on here :sigh1:
Lots of great opportunities going on and not enough people to jump on them!

Good luck to all that applied! :) looks like a great product

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Hello. I would love a chance to log this product. I used to be very active on AM and now I am looking to get back into it. I love this community!

I am
21 years old
5ft 9in
175lbs
Bench 310
Squat 400
Deadlift 410 I have been running a lot over the past year or so training with by buddie that practices BJJ
Supps:
Fish oil
Whey protein
BCAAs
Glutamine
Creatine
I have been looking for a new preworkout for a while now! I would love to try this one My routine is 4 days a week in the gym. Two days worth of cardio! I can elaborate more on request! Thanks for the opportunity! Edit: I have done a few logs on here. My original went on over almost a year. I can post links when I get on a computer!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm def like some of the apps. Still like to get some more in. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Weekend worked 7 am through 7 pm Friday through Sunday and had so much fun ! Almost couldn't stand myself. Hahaha

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
packers6211 what happened this went south ??

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I am taking my name out of this running because I had another great logging opportunity! Looking forward to seeing the logs of the winners!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy and Beltzie5 are the winners! I want to thank all of you for the log apps and i'm looking forward to seeing the results and logs when up. Guys send me your addy's on Aol.com if you can. Thanks

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy and Beltzie5 are the winners! I want to thank all of you for the log apps and i'm looking forward to seeing the results and logs when up. Guys send me your addy's on Aol.com if you can. Thanks
Loggers might want to run in the unsponsored section asd Lecheek/Genomyx will be off this forum by 11-1-14.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigred if you can send me your addy please I will get bosses to send out. Beltzie won another log so he had to decline but def like to give that shot to you. Let me know and as marms mentioned you can put it under the unsponsodered log sec.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Is there time to put in an APP?

Status
Not open for further replies.