Want FREE THEATRIM? Then Get In Here!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Purus Labs is bringing a unique product to consumers & you guys on Anabolic Minds are going to get in on it first. Its our new fat burner called TheaTrim with the patent-pending TeaCrine

Here is a quick write up on the product:

TeaCrine is the world’s first IP-protected, branded, and “nature-identical” source of theacrine. This patent-pending purine alkaloid is found naturally in the leaves of the legendary Chinese Camellia assamica var. Kucha tea and in the fruit of the Brazilian Cupuaçu plant.
The thermogenic category has been stagnant and lacking ingenuity for quite some time. Purus Labs, adhering to our commitment of producing scientifically validated formulas, set out to develop and introduce a truly effective thermogenic that would address the weight loss concerns of some 51% of Americans. Our CEO is excited about introducing TeaCrine to the world. We have already conducted studies in humans with three different formulas to determine which had the greatest effect on energy and weight loss.
The ingredient is being heralded as “beyond caffeine” and “clean energy that moves you and does not relent” by early users and has garnered notable excitement in the industry.
Dr. Tim Ziegenfuss, who oversaw the human TeaCrine studies at the Center for Applied Health Sciences notes, “Multiple studies with animal and human models have reported additional benefits beyond the typical neurochemistry of caffeine, such as improved alertness and neural drive, analgesia (reduced sensation of discomfort), liver health, and diminished adaptation or sensitization phenomena. Hence, this initial interrogation is just the tip of the iceberg of potential functional benefits related to TeaCrine.”
The first-in-human, seminal research findings were presented at the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) Conference in Clearwater, FL on June 21st, 2014. While TeaCrine generated significant buzz at ISSN, it is just the beginning.
For six years, Purus Labs has provided the maximal, science-based formulas to its loyal client base.

-->Click Here For More Product Info & A List of All Ingredients.<--

-->Want a bottle? I will make it simple. I want you tell me in this thread what motivates you to burn fat & a tip or trick you would suggest to others. Simple & easy. I will be checking post history to see if you have done longs in the past & how they have panned out.
-Contest will last around a week.
-U.S.A. Only & NO P.O. Boxes.
-18+
-Positive reputation & an established history here on A.M.
-Do a LOG & FINAL REVIEW w/3 updates per week, minimum.

Who's ready for something EPIC?

:djparty:

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
What motivates me to burn fat? My Job Run a 2 year old Belgium Mali. Ball of energy got to stay lean and in shape to stay up with the (Hell Bitch) nicknamed by my Wife. Can't and won't carry any excess fat. trick i use is 1 or 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese before going to bed every night. Just found Am not to long ago. So have not done any logs. Can do a log and update as stated and an honest review will follow.

Thanks for the chance to throw in and Congrats to the Chosen Ones !

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
In for this.

My Motivation- My sister's wedding is in December so I need to lose a few pounds (~5) in order to look my best.

Fat Loss Tips- 1) tracking calories w/myfitnesspal has been very helpful, ensure that I eat under TDEE 2) drinking lots of water 3) extra 20 minutes of cardio is easy and it adds up

Logs- 1) just finished one for finaflex muscle fiber 2) ongoing one for lg epic

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
REALLY looking forward to this. This stuff has been treating me very nice.
Let's get these sexy bottles in your AM hands.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quiet around here today huh?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Real Quiet almost scary ! Nobody doing anything

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have another photoshoot coming up at the end of October which motivates me to lose fat, though I don't need to be super lean for it. And I also have 12+ hour days between school and work, not counting at home schoolwork. So I could use the energy! I don't currently do any energy supplements (not even coffee).

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have another photoshoot coming up at the end of October which motivates me to lose fat, though I don't need to be super lean for it. And I also have 12+ hour days between school and work, not counting at home schoolwork. So I could use the energy! I don't currently do any energy supplements (not even coffee).
Feel ya. People pulling a full load outside of the gym and still hitting it hard........you the real MVPs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can never ever go wrong with Purus Labs. This new product + Amino D + Noxy intra = potent

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not applying for this, but waiting for it to be released. How much is it gonna cost?. How about some samples?
Not sure to both. How about enter, get it for free and let us know your thoughts?
:bigok:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure to both. How about enter, get it for free and let us know your thoughts?

I'll be running a different fat burner starting in a few days. Gotta review that one first. I have to say this Purus one looks to have some promise, not only for fat burning but also mood, energy and concentration. I'd use it just for that, maybe for a pre workout boost. Or low dose it with a pre workout or half dose of a pre workout.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll be running a different fat burner starting in a few days. Gotta review that one first. I have to say this Purus one looks to have some promise, not only for fat burning but also mood, energy and concentration. I'd use it just for that, maybe for a pre workout boost. Or low dose it with a pre workout or half dose of a pre workout.
Good stuff man.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I wish I could log this, looks quite promising all the same. In to see some killer logs hopefully.

My reason for burning fat is to look good naked! (Dont judge me!)

Best tip that aids me in that goal is literally to load up a second plate of Veggies, the steamable bags are cheap enough and you knock down 2/3 of it and overeating becomes manageable for myself. I still end up finishing up the bag but it helps cut down on meat costs at the end of the week.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not applying for this, but waiting for it to be released. How much is it gonna cost?. How about some samples?
It's already available at most retailers now!!
I'm seeing it from 30-45 depending on the company and deals.

I know samples are coming soon. Once I get some out for loggers I'll look into procuring some samples from my on site teams.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love to jump on this opportunity but free time will be nonexistent the next month or two. I am a big fan of Purus and will be trying this in the future for sure. Keep up the good work guys

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for logs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let's get a few more entries here so we can wrap this up & get the product shipped out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shutting it down in a few days.
I also got some samples I can send out if people are not down with the logging of a whole bottle yet, just let me know.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I wish I could log this, looks quite promising all the same. In to see some killer logs hopefully.

My reason for burning fat is to look good naked! (Dont judge me!)

Best tip that aids me in that goal is literally to load up a second plate of Veggies, the steamable bags are cheap enough and you knock down 2/3 of it and overeating becomes manageable for myself. I still end up finishing up the bag but it helps cut down on meat costs at the end of the week.
You would be a great logger!!
Shutting it down in a few days.
I also got some samples I can send out if people are not down with the logging of a whole bottle yet, just let me know.
I would post a review if sent a sample.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You would be a great logger!! I would post a review if sent a sample.
Yeah man no problem. I'm going to let the promo run a bit more for people that want a stimulant kick.

If anyone wants a sample, shoot me a PM with name & U.S. mailing addy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for logs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You would be a great logger!! I would post a review if sent a sample.
Thanks man, I really wouldn't mind but I just don't have enough hours in the day atm. I am curious to see just how it treats people though

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do a brother a favor and do a sample review :thinkerg:
:lol:

Thx for the support man. The offers on the table for people out there.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
:lol:

Thx for the support man. The offers on the table for people out there.
I wouldnt mind sampling and leaving a review for the sample(s) sent.

Thanks for the opportunity!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright back to the promo. Tapped out on the samples now. :lol:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What motivates me to burn fat? My Job Run a 2 year old Belgium Mali. Ball of energy got to stay lean and in shape to stay up with the (Hell Bitch) nicknamed by my Wife. Can't and won't carry any excess fat. trick i use is 1 or 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese before going to bed every night. Just found Am not to long ago. So have not done any logs. Can do a log and update as stated and an honest review will follow. Thanks for the chance to throw in and Congrats to the Chosen Ones !
In for this. My Motivation- My sister's wedding is in December so I need to lose a few pounds (~5) in order to look my best. Fat Loss Tips- 1) tracking calories w/myfitnesspal has been very helpful, ensure that I eat under TDEE 2) drinking lots of water 3) extra 20 minutes of cardio is easy and it adds up Logs- 1) just finished one for finaflex muscle fiber 2) ongoing one for lg epic
Hit me up with name & shipping details & I'll get these passed along to be shipped out. Link your logs here so we can follow.
Thanks.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
This is Freaking Awesome News!!! Got off work at 7am Took my short nap drank my PWO waiting for it to kick checkAM and found out I'm in this Hell my day can't get any better. PM sent now be setting by my mailbox.

Thanks Again

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is Freaking Awesome News!!! Got off work at 7am Took my short nap drank my PWO waiting for it to kick checkAM and found out I'm in this Hell my day can't get any better. PM sent now be setting by my mailbox.

Thanks Again
Congrats! Now lets see a pic of Hell Beast:lmao:

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! Now lets see a pic of Hell Beast:lmao:
You Got it Bro !!
K9 CLEO (2).jpg

This is on Her best Behavior !
Gotta Love Her She's my baby !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking out for those logs...i've had good results with purusr products in the past:

congrats to the winners!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
looking out for those logs...i've had good results with purusr products in the past: congrats to the winners!!!
Nice, yeah man follow along!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im quite curious as well, hope you guys can detail well lol

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
looking out for those logs...i've had good results with purusr products in the past:

congrats to the winners!!!
Thanks Guys I'll do my best to make you all happy !!