AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's right folks, Performax Labs is giving away the new version of Hypermax!! What do you have to do, simply tell me why I should choose you. To make things sweeter, we are giving away 2 full sized tubs! We only ask that you leave a review in the review section once using the product for some time and once the new sub section is up. Must be 18 years or older and have a US mailing address.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Choose me because awesome reasons. Seriously, I would love to try it though. Would leave a detailed review.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Bro. Want to try this ! Bout out of my Pre and was looking for a new one to go to. Perfect timing. Would leave a detailed review no problem. Need a Pre with a little more kick and this stuff looks like the Ticket. Besides that Watermelon is one of my favorite flavors and everybody always needs more Focus.
Thanks for the chance to throw in on this. Congrats to the chosen ones

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would love to do this for a review, but going to need a stim break after my Stimino run.

Great chance here guys!

Swolljaboi

Awards
I am a fan of the original formula and would definitely like to try the new one. I'm currently on a cut and it appears that many of the ingredients would contribute to my goal. I also love stims!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm down for this stuff. Looks great and I will also post a video review up on YouTube. Plus I'm kind of a big deal!

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would love to give this a try. The og hyper max was good but not great for me but seeing that you took the advice and comments and improved upon it in exactly the areas needed I can't imagine this not being spectacular. This would be perfect to give me some extra juice as my tolerances build over the bulking months

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here. I can't wait to try the new version myself.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i want to try! i have yet to do any type of review for a supp and because my current pwo sucks ass! (hype)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice profile. Exactly how much caffeine in this?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice profile. Exactly how much caffeine in this?
We can't disclose to protect the stim blend. It is similar to large cup of coffee. The energy blend is a perfect combo of fast, hard hitting and sustained with no crash.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still waiting for an answer,

Also, I will choose winners on Saturday evening!
If you have a sample i will do a sample.
I just would feel like i am ripping off the company after logging a stimmed pre/amino product and not giving 100% feedback without a stim break.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just would feel like i am ripping off the company after logging a stimmed pre/amino product and not giving 100% feedback without a stim break.
We haven't been updated on any samples, but if they become available, I will make sure to get one out to you Bob.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a sample of the original version. It was good, but I don't think I took enough. Took a half packet the first time and it was with some food, didn't feel much. Second time I took half a packet stacked with another pre on an empty stomach and it worked out pretty well. Pick me so I can take the equivalent of what would be a full sample packet on an empty stomach.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Loved the old product and would love to compare them both! Ex football player , 24, looking to break into the reviews/logs here on AM! Currently running 5/3/1 but soon switching over to PHAT, hope I get a shot!

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I am in love with Hypermax as I'm sure your aware of :p I'd love to try the new one, I'd be happy to review or even log it as well. I've had 3 tubs of og, it's my go to preworkout, so please pick me... :D I never win anything so this would be a nice suprise haha

parsovl

Awards
Would luv to try! Done a few logs on PW'S on here already. Still looking for the right one for me? Give me a go I won't let u down!.....

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna be two happy campers! With some pumped up arms too, lol.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Hook me up!!! Big coffee drinker ( 2 pots a day) would love to cut that out of my routine completely. Religious with the gym, and always looking for a better way to ramp up. Besides all that constipation from the coffee quantity is killin' me!! How's that for honesty? U can expect my review will be as well.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Hope it's as clean as Detonate!!! Loving that but my samples are running out. So again, pick me and I'll give it a good run.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
That's right folks, Performax Labs is giving away the new version of Hypermax!! What do you have to do, simply tell me why I should choose you. To make things sweeter, we are giving away 2 full sized tubs! We only ask that you leave a review in the review section once using the product for some time and once the new sub section is up. Must be 18 years or older and have a US mailing address.

i'll give it a whirl if chosen. would love to leave an unbiased review. only Performax Labs product I've used is AlphaMax and loved it, so would love to give Hypermax a try

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If no samples are available, I'll send you some when I get mine.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love a tub of the New Hypermax. I'm a couple weeks into a German Volume Training program and this stuff would be awesome with it. I did a log on Fitmax earlier this year and have left lots of feedback on other products here on AM. If I don't win a tub and samples become available, I would be more than happy to write a sample review. If it's a potent as the first version, I would probably be a 1.5 scooper. Thanks for all of the promos you guys do!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love a tub of the New Hypermax. I'm a couple weeks into a German Volume Training program and this stuff would be awesome with it. I did a log on Fitmax earlier this year and have left lots of feedback on other products here on AM. If I don't win a tub and samples become available, I would be more than happy to write a sample review. If it's a potent as the first version, I would probably be a 1.5 scooper. Thanks for all of the promos you guys do!
Yup. Still has the same stim blend, so 1.5 scoops is sweet spot for most. Now it has improved flavor and butter pumps!

jamesjudo5

Awards
Would love to try this pre-workout and leave a full video review. After looking at the ingredients list what made me interested was the choline mixed with the Mao inhibitor and beta-p. Looks like your making a mix of like superpumped and meltdown. The energy theoretically should be cleaner then your typical caffeine synephrine mix. In for the tub and good luck everyone.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a flavor update from the winner of the last promo:

"I don't know how I missed the taste the first time but it's a huge improvement! I really like the taste on this one. Night and day difference from the og formula."

Man I can't wait to see for myself. I love Watermelon

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to try this - and I've run two cycles of Alphamax ...but EVERYTIME I go to buy Alphamax I miss my chances to get freebies. Either it is out of stock, or I don't have the funds at the exact right time, or whatever. Normally, a special is run, I don't have the funds, then the money is there and the special is over so I wait a while until another special runs, but then can't wait any longer so I buy it and then a week later a new special comes out. Poor me. let me go find my violin....but free Hypermax would be great.

BTW- I've spoken highly of alphamax and made many recommendations and discussed my experience in detail on this board. I would do the same for Hypermax. I would do a more formal review....no issues there, I just haven't taken the time, but obviously it's worth it for free stuff :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try this pre-workout and leave a full video review. After looking at the ingredients list what made me interested was the choline mixed with the Mao inhibitor and beta-p. Looks like your making a mix of like superpumped and meltdown. The energy theoretically should be cleaner then your typical caffeine synephrine mix. In for the tub and good luck everyone.
Absolutely. The energy and focus are great without a crash at the end. It is also long lasting!

beastinc

beastinc

Awards
Would definitley love to give the product a try!
With a great looking ingredient profile, will be interesting to see if the flavor profile holds up.

I can guarentee a quality & detailed review in return.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a great looking ingredient profile, will be interesting to see if the flavor profile holds up.

Nice to see you on AM!

fullnutz

Awards
I've givin' up on pre's due to the lack of quality ingredients along with ridiculous prices. Maybe the late Mohammed Benaziza is sitting on my shoulder and told me to go see this site for the deal. What ever you need, reviews....I'm on it, just need to try it.

fullnutz
PS-I dig the ingredients

karalunj

Awards
Hmmm why pick me.....? Well I have been a member for quite some time and read the articles and reviews of products but nevwr been picked to review anytbing so far. I train 5 days a week and have basically cut out all of the vast pills I once took to try and gain any advantage I could because most dont work or were too expensive to give a try. I currently take fish oil, multi, and D3 along witha pre- workorkout (Cellucor) so I am able to tell the difference when I switch PW's. I have a solid diet and workout ethic and would love to try a new product because the ingredients look good. I would post updates and a great review if the product is as advertised.

Jeff

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a flavor update from the winner of the last promo:

"I don't know how I missed the taste the first time but it's a huge improvement! I really like the taste on this one. Night and day difference from the og formula."

Man I can't wait to see for myself. I love Watermelon

Lol you reps have not received yet?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol you reps have not received yet?
Nope, unless Ant hacked in and rerouted mine to his house lol.

We wanted to make sure to get some tubs given away as fast as possible to the fans. You guys are top priority for us!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Pick Casey.
Legit logger/reviwer.

Poltergeist

Poltergeist

Awards
Being a total newbe here on AM I'd like a chance to provide some feedback/ input. I'm 57 and just recovering from spinal damage so I need something to kick me in the butt as I go back to work on recovering my beloved biceps. They freekin disappeared! I've been chair bound for 4 months and just getting back to the gym.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
awesome looking profile on this, love to see no arginine or citrulline in it.
I bet it hits pretty hard stim wise too with the AMP citrate, and the rest of the stim blend. which i need because i am naturally stim tolerant.
interesting to see norvaline in there, dont see it in many pre workouts. Love the gram of GMS as well. Only had one other pre with GMS in it and i love the pump from it
Only a handful of pre workouts actually are effective for me and get me going. I would love to add this one to my list.

orangewaldo

Awards
I'm always looking for new a pre to try, and I love giving honest reviews. I even share with some of my fellow gym rats to get more than one opinion on occasion. Thanks for the consideration.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I would like to try the new Hyper Max because of the changes to the formula.Ever since I used the OG formula I recommend it here at AM to every one who is looking for a preworkout formula.Here is my review for OG Hyper Max.

My final thoughts of Hyper Max based on 2 scoops

What I liked about HyperMax:
3 full grams of creatine which provides enough creatine to provide muscle saturation
Beta Alanine 3.2 grams which boost muscle carnosine levels and helps with endurance.
Agmatine 1 gram which helps with the pump
Choline Bitartrate 500mgs increase acetylcholine levels in the brain and help with focus & concentration.
Energy & Drive Complex provides 1170mgs of a nice clean energy.The energy from 2 scoops is no joke and is very strong.

What I would change with HyperMax
I think that the flavor can be better.It don't taste bad but it could be better.

Final Thoughts
All in all HyperMax is a great preworkout formula and I will be using it again.In conclusion I give Hyper Max a 9/10.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Ok I would like to try the new Hyper Max because of the changes to the formula.Ever since I used the OG formula I recommend it here at AM to every one who is looking for a preworkout formula.Here is my review for OG Hyper Max.

My final thoughts of Hyper Max based on 2 scoops

What I liked about HyperMax:
3 full grams of creatine which provides enough creatine to provide muscle saturation
Beta Alanine 3.2 grams which boost muscle carnosine levels and helps with endurance.
Agmatine 1 gram which helps with the pump
Choline Bitartrate 500mgs increase acetylcholine levels in the brain and help with focus & concentration.
Energy & Drive Complex provides 1170mgs of a nice clean energy.The energy from 2 scoops is no joke and is very strong.

What I would change with HyperMax
I think that the flavor can be better.It don't taste bad but it could be better.

Final Thoughts
All in all HyperMax is a great preworkout formula and I will be using it again.In conclusion I give Hyper Max a 9/10.
Nice App. Here

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
giving this a bump,
hit 3 PR's in this week. Very happy :D