Analyzed Supplements - Introducing Target-A2 - Giveaway!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would like to introduce our newest Analyzed product to the AM family

Target-A2
The most POTENT Rauwolscine you will find on the market. Period

Rauwolscine, or more popularly known as alpha-yohimbine, is an alpha-2 adrenergic antagonists. It is a twist on an old favorite, yohimbine, but alpha-yohimbine has been said to be a cleaner, more tolerable version.

Rauwolscine, extracted from Rauwolfia Serpentina is a cutting edge stimulant that provide a clean focus. Rawolscine has an affinity for the fat around your midsection.

And as always, here at Analyzed Supplements we offer nothing but the best. Target A2 contains a 90% Extract of Rauwolscine from Rauwolfia Serpentina!

Want a chance to win a the latest Analyzed Supplements product, Target A2???

It's simple... Just answer this question:

How can Target A2 help you achieve your training or physique goals?

(You may enter more than once by submitting multiple plans of use as different post.)

The more detailed your entry the better your chances of winning.

Hint: How can it compliment your training, diet or both?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This supplement can definitely help me in many ways! I've been working out less since I started taking a night class with working 40 hours a week so this will help me stay energized in and out of the weight room and hopefully help me stay lean. I really need this supplement and this one I know is a high quality product! Thanks for the opportunity!

CJNator

Awards
This can definitely help me loose fat while I am cutting. Also this can help me suppress my appitiete through out the day. I think can help me loose fat around my lower stomach, back, and love handles too.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome giveaway! Good luck all!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
This can help me lose the last bit of fat I have, while on this upcoming cut. In addition it will help me prepare for the dreaded MCATS

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is the real deal!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ive been trying to loose some weight for quite sometime now. I kill when I lift but I still need a extra boost. I haven't taken any "fat burners" before and would love to give this stuff a try. Before and after pics of course with a proper review but, this is a giveaway so that should just be some extra goodies.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Moving into a reverse after cutting for 6 months, I am trying to pack on some lean bodymass/size as i grow into a middleweight for my next competition in the future. Any benefit to help keep bodyfat down while adding strength, size, and weight is always a benefit. Target-A2 would be a great agent thrown into a recomp/reverse stack to help keep the lean gains coming while trying to up the calories and decrease the cardio in the process.

jamesjudo5

Awards
"How can Target A2 help you achieve your training or physique goals?"
By targeting down stubborn belly fat and providing a bit of energy in a heavy calorie deficit.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid opportunity here people!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its time to grow! I need some of this stuff! Ha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now, I am on an aggressive mini cut. I think Target A-2 will help me lose the fat I want to without losing the lean mass I put on.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting ready to start a bit of a cut after a mostly bulking summer. I managed to stay mostly lean but my midsection has always been where I carried my fat. So I'm going to be cutting cals to only 200 from my recommended, increase my cardio and add two days of hiit cardio to the mix as well. I will be lifting for the next 8 weeks under PRRS schemes after finishing a GVT run of a few weeks. Would love some help to blast that stubborn bit of fat to go along with my training.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Target a2 would be a perfect addition to my lean bulk and even better in my short cutting phases throughout the winter. Having an easily dosed product that can be added to any other stacks would be just what I need to maintain a reasonably low bf while gaining size and strength through the cold winter months ;)

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Target A2 would help with meeting my fitness goals (fat loss + increased cardiovascular efficiency) by making fasted a.m. cardio vastly more effective.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Target-A2 can also help me with martial arts training goals by giving me the energy and drive to get on the mat and practice after a long day at work.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised more people aren't in on this. Rauwolscine has to be one of my all time top 5 favorite supplements.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised more people aren't in on this. Rauwolscine has to be one of my all time top 5 favorite supplements.
I was a bit surprised we didn't have a bigger turnout as well. Although with the amazing insider we just had for it many people are probably already stocked up nicely.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Target a-2 would help me reach what I believe to be my best physical shape ever, by getting me to a point where I feel happy and comfortable with my body

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Target A-2 would give me a very nice option to use fir cycling between stims (as I very rarely drop them entirely) and help with those pesky lower 2 abs that like playing hide and seek

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was a bit surprised we didn't have a bigger turnout as well. Although with the amazing insider we just had for it many people are probably already stocked up nicely.
That's very possible. I'm shcoked every day when I look at this thread and see how few posts there are. That's ok though... better chances for us!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think Target A2 could really help with my upcoming cut. Just got off of a bulk and ended up putting on a few more lbs then I originally intended so really need to cut calories and trim down. Only issue is that when I cut calories my energy levels can really dip low and I think this is where Target A2 could be of assistance. I normally try and stay away from yohimbine do to some poor reactions in the past but would love to give A2 a run to see if my body reacts better.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's very possible. I'm shcoked every day when I look at this thread and see how few posts there are. That's ok though... better chances for us!
Very good point! The fewer applicants the better the odds I suppose. :)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less people means a better chance to achieve my goals

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using this stuff and really liking the way I feel on 2 a day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Would this be good on a lean bulk?
As long as you have a time period where you would be fasted (preworkout or first thing in morning possibly?)
Then yes I would say so

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I train fasted at 4am so that would be perfect thank man

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As long as you have a time period where you would be fasted (preworkout or first thing in morning possibly?) Then yes I would say so
This is exactly why it fits my schedule so well... I extend my fast for about 4hrs after waking so if take these, maybe throw in a cardio day here and there, and lean bulk it up in the afternoons

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I like to use Rauwolscine for fasted training 1st thing in the a.m., but I find it absolutely invaluable in getting through the afternoon work hours as well. The energy and appetite suppression is second only to Norcodrene/Amentomax for me.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good apps in here so far

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda surprised at the low level of applicants for this. :shrug:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm surprised as well, hopefully it improves my chances :) Starting my slow cut Monday

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lot of good opportunities this past month, so a good amount of people have prior arrangements. Bump, though hopefully some more guys will jump in on this, this product does has me interested and I can imagine there are many others as well. :)

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
I've used alpha-burn in the past and really enjoyed it while cutting. I thought it was an effective product at 30% rauwolscine extract. I'd like to see much fat I can lose using Target-A2 w/the 90% rauwolscine extract.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know summer is over, but dont no one want to blast that stubborn fat away?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to see before / after pics from whoever runs this stuff for a month

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My goal is to recomp. My goal will always be to remain at 220ish lbs for competition, but I want to be a leaner 220. After this Sunday, it's to get some fat off of me.

Plus everything that Analyzed puts out is good stuff!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the word on this? My fat is starting to get blasted, but could use some help, lol.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be closing this over the weekend. This is your last chance to get them submissions in guys

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I love me some alpha-y.....

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
How can Target A2 help you achieve your training or physique goals?

Target A2 can help me shed some major fat after my gaining phase in a couple of months! I plan on stacking it with alphamine or norceodrene! Should be an epic shredding stack!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will get me in my best shape possible and help tighten up my trouble areas and the happy with myself

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the winners are

Driven2Lift
Sean1332
NattyForLife

Congrats Guys!