Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
formabolic.png

Formabolic by IronFlex Supplements:
Top-Quality Topcial Formestane!

Formabolic by IronFlex Supplements is a superior topical estrogen control agent. The active ingredient in Formabolic is Formestane, which is the aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is the enzyme which manufactures estrogen. Therefore, by inhibiting it, users can lower and control the amount of estrogen in the body. And, Formestane is a “suicide inhibitor,” so once you stop using the product, estrogen levels will not rebound.

Formabolic can be used by itself to help with "trouble areas", or used during cycle, and/or part of a PCT. Users can expect to experience lean muscle gains, fat loss, increased libido, and increased testosterone levels.

Rules

Must be 18+ and a resident in the United States
Must be willing to update log AT LEAST 3x a week
Before/after pics or Video review will give you a better chance at winning

1. Age
2. Gender
3. Past experience with our products, if any.
4. Links to previous logs (if any).
5. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
6. What is your training and nutrition style?
7. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product?

How Do I Enter?

Tell us your most embarrassing estrogen related story (whether it was you or the Mrs.)

Or post some pics you think we at IF will like :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
1. Age

2. Gender
Male

3. Past experience with our products, if any
none
I ran the test factor log alongside you but this T2 fatloss log is my latest
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254630-mindandmuscle-t2-quads.html

5. What product do you want to log?
Formabolic

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
BCAA / EAA, OT, Beta Alanine, Creatine, Betaine. I have been saturated on these products for about 4months and they are staples currently

8. What is your training and nutrition style?
My Nutrition is to hit 150g protein per day min, 80g fats min, rest carbs and aim for 3500calories total. Diet varies daily but most of my food is consistent.
As for my training style I am finishing up agraduate study block style DUP training, focusing on squat(3x weekly) bench(3x weekly) and deads(2x weekly) with twice a week self regulating plus sets. I have 5weeks left of this but afterwards will be running the following:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/15-stronger-9-5704/

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product?
yes I do.

I've wanted to run formestane as a stand alone for quite a while now, it has provided results in past logs that I would love to experience. I do have slight puffy nips from puberty and would be monitoring that as well.

Finding some pics as I have no estrogen related stories

and of course you have to love volleyball players

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Age

2. Gender
Male

3. Past experience with our products, if any
none
I ran the test factor log alongside you but this T2 fatloss log is my latest
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254630-mindandmuscle-t2-quads.html

5. What product do you want to log?
Formabolic

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
BCAA / EAA, OT, Beta Alanine, Creatine, Betaine. I have been saturated on these products for about 4months and they are staples currently

8. What is your training and nutrition style?
My Nutrition is to hit 150g protein per day min, 80g fats min, rest carbs and aim for 3500calories total. Diet varies daily but most of my food is consistent.
As for my training style I am finishing up agraduate study block style DUP training, focusing on squat(3x weekly) bench(3x weekly) and deads(2x weekly) with twice a week self regulating plus sets. I have 5weeks left of this but afterwards will be running the following:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/15-stronger-9-5704/

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product?
yes I do.

I've wanted to run formestane as a stand alone for quite a while now, it has provided results in past logs that I would love to experience. I do have slight puffy nips from puberty and would be monitoring that as well.

Finding some pics as I have no estrogen related stories

and of course you have to love volleyball players

strong first application!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
also gotta post the obligatory sasha ass

+

+

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
1. Age
2. Gender
-male
-not yet, have diabolix waiting for me
-none yet
5. Do you plan to run any other supplements
while running your log? If so, which ones?
-protein, creatine, diabolix with possibility of adding epistane and derm
5/3/1 switching to phat this January , bench 325, squat 405, deadlift 445
7. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product? Always!

Would love to run this! I have no estrogen related stories and am very limited on my phone for picture! Would love to have a monster winter and run this with 2 if not 3 bottle of diabolix! Thanks for taking a look at me

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Must be 18+ and a resident in the United States
Yes

Must be willing to update log AT LEAST 3x a week Before/after pics or Video review will give you a better chance at winning
Yes I can do before and after pictures including videos
1. Age 30
2. Gender male
3. Past experience with our products none yet. 4. Links to previous logs I have many logs but my iPhone won't let me find it for Some reason.
5. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? My basic pre work out and protein but nothing hormonal
6. What is your training and nutrition style? Mi40x 7. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product? Yes and pictures to. Tell us your most embarrassing estrogen related story (whether it was you or the Mrs.) When my cousin on 4th of July at the beach asked my uncle why I have boobs and why are they pointy. So I said my hormorns are not balanced and of course a 8 year old won't know what that means but still it's not something I would be shouting out to family members.

image-1316818054.jpg

See the boobs lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha awesome! keep the apps coming! At this rate, I will be picking sooner rather than later!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Suicide inhibitor? Does this mean it has a permanent effect?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
1. Age 21 2. Gender Male 3. Past experience with our products, if any none . 4. Links to previous logs (if any). I ran the test factor log alongside you but this T2 fatloss log is my latest http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254630-mindandmuscle-t2-quads.html 5. What product do you want to log? Formabolic 6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? BCAA / EAA, OT, Beta Alanine, Creatine, Betaine. I have been saturated on these products for about 4months and they are staples currently 8. What is your training and nutrition style? My Nutrition is to hit 150g protein per day min, 80g fats min, rest carbs and aim for 3500calories total. Diet varies daily but most of my food is consistent. As for my training style I am finishing up agraduate study block style DUP training, focusing on squat(3x weekly) bench(3x weekly) and deads(2x weekly) with twice a week self regulating plus sets. I have 5weeks left of this but afterwards will be running the following: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/15-stronger-9-5704/ 9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product? yes I do. I've wanted to run formestane as a stand alone for quite a while now, it has provided results in past logs that I would love to experience. I do have slight puffy nips from puberty and would be monitoring that as well. Finding some pics as I have no estrogen related stories and of course you have to love volleyball players
You keep posting those pics I'll donate a bottle out of my stash personally lol ( not serious though, I like my Forma! )

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You keep posting those pics I'll donate a bottle out of my stash personally lol ( not serious though, I like my Forma! )
I wouldn't share my forma if I had it either! though those are my favorite pics. Have to pull out all the stops for this one!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Best estrogen related story there is
628207-topic-ix-19.gif

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Suicide inhibitor? Does this mean it has a permanent effect?
No it just means that permanently stops the bond of the aromatase enzyme while active. Topical Forma has a half life of about 12 hours. So for 12 hours test’s ability to aromatize will be blunted.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
No it just means that permanently stops the bond of the aromatase enzyme while active. Topical Forma has a half life of about 12 hours. So for 12 hours test's ability to aromatize will be blunted.
ah gotcha

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This is a contest? Like multiple people? Or did I read that wrong..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Can I apply? Lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dont really understand your question.... This is a contest for Formabolic. 2 winners will be chosen
When you say contest I thought you meant like competing against each other like how they did the follidrone contest.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
When you say contest I thought you meant like competing against each other like how they did the follidrone contest.
no need to be a stickler on the wording although I see how you got that. all that matters is ass, and more ass

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
1. Age
2. Gender
5. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?

Past Experiences with IF: I rocked Formabolic for a run with RS-Transaderm and really loved the product. I leaned out on my love handles and definitely dried up QUICKLY when I was doing contest prep and only had 2 weeks low carbs. It was ridiculous. I will definitely purchase the product again regardless if I get a bottle to log.

Current supps:
Morning:
Doctor's Best - CoQ10
Bulk Supplements - ALCAR
Bulk Supplements - ALA
Healthy Origins - Vitamin-D
NOW - EGCG
Healthy Origins - Green Coffee Bean Extract
Garcinia Cambogia (was only a dollar)
Yerba Prima - Fiber

Pre-workout-
GAT Nitraflex
21st Century - Niacin
NOW - B12
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (depends on how recently my last meal was)

Peri-workout:
AminOD

Training:
Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months.
Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting.
5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling.

Cals for the month are 2700-3000 (250 P/200-300ish C/90ish F)on leg day Mondays.
2000-2300 the following two days. Big refeed again as above on my next Thursday leg day. Then 2 days low cal, and one weekend cheat day. Averages to about 2400-2500.
I said I may or may not do the show depending on how I look at the end of this week. 4 weeks out got a good 6-8kg to drop. Possible, not probable.

5/3/1 set at:
Squat: 165kg
Deadlift: 165kg
Bench: 140kg
OHP: 85kg

Before/afters pics: Always doing on my own. Will also post a video review on my YouTube channel.

Links to previous logs?
CheslinK's Marathon to Elite with a dash of Hypertrophy
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149680133

Fat STattACK with Gaspari: Detonate XT + Creapure(Pineapple) + SuperPump Log (Sponsored)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163484771

SD Pharmaceuticals Hormone Stack (DAA/DIM/Acacetin) Review [5.5/10]
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164239791

OMGawdness I got NOxygen and AminOD
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/256290-omgawdness-i-got.html#post4648134

Honest? Honesty is the best policy.

Story? In Korea when you have sex with a girl on her period it's called ddeokbboki. Named after this common, everyday street food:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I agree with Abe. I'm confused as to what's going on here? How will you be deciding winners? What are the specific guidelines of the contest?
There will bee two winners as far as how baller is picking idk.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Exactly. It's just kinda funny to hold a contest with no clear guidelines, that's all. And I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I shouldn't even try and enter now! Lol!
Why not you have to get your start somewhere

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I was just implying that I realize I might be sounding like a trouble maker!

But I love me some Formabolic tho!
We are all trouble makers on here lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. It's just kinda funny to hold a contest with no clear guidelines, that's all. And I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I shouldn't even try and enter now! Lol!
If i told everyone how i pick, i would be giving out my secret :)

thetanudj

Awards
I am 20 years old. I am a Male. I have never tried any of you guys products. I have a youtube fitness/supplement review channel on Youtube.com/william9059
I have had reputation doing reviews and customers for TigerFitness.com, isupplements.com, maxforcenutrition.com
All of my logs will be on Youtube because Youtube is more viral, more effective, and easier for updates. However, if you guys want I could update both on anabolicminds.com and youtube for show!
I am currently using fish oil, multivitamin, weight gainer, testosterone booster, vitamin c, preworkout and bcaa.
My training schedule is currently focusing more on Hypertrophy (5 days split)
Monday: Quad&&Calves
Tuesday: Back&Hamstring
Wednesday: CHest&Biceps
Thursday: OFF
Friday: Shoulder
Saturday: Back&Biceps

Training regime: Current Macro split(40:30:30)
Goal: Clean Bulk to gain Muscles
I take responsibility for my actions, my products which are my vids so I am willing to leave an HONEST review on the product.
My most embarrasing estrogen legendary estrogen related story is my problems with having gyno as genetics I inheritted from my parents, grandparents. Everytime I take my shirt off, everything looks great but **** my nipples mang!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Some good apps in here! I def don't envy r1balla for having to choose

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No kidding the quality of applicants have been off the charts as of late

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the great quality of applicants, I will be picking sometime this weekend so if you have no applied but want to, now is your chance!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Early congrats for the winners!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Using Formabolic right now, been on it 9-10wks w/ plenty left in the bottle. Absolutely fantastic product, much more stable than exemestane is appears.

Cannot recommend this product enough; IF has a masterpiece here.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
With the great quality of applicants, I will be picking sometime this weekend so if you have no applied but want to, now is your chance!
awh yeah buddy! last call for applicants

Using Formabolic right now, been on it 9-10wks w/ plenty left in the bottle. Absolutely fantastic product, much more stable than exemestane is appears.

Cannot recommend this product enough; IF has a masterpiece here.
what dosage? I was thinking of doing 4pumps/day (2am/pm)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Would love to jump in.

No time to put a app in haha.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I do 2 AM 2 PM as well. It's like liquid awesome... not sure why anyone would by a transdermal fat burner. Just rock some Formabolic and get all the anabolic benefits as well.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So you have time to log this but don't have time to put an app in? Hmmm... haha jk man!
Haha I have a PCT coming up soon I think it would be good in.

I was out with the woman and knew you were picking soon haha!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Haha I have a PCT coming up soon I think it would be good in.

I was out with the woman and knew you were picking soon haha!
it'd be pretty killer in pct along with a good test booster like magnitropin / test facto / alphamax

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Bump on up!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Found this to late to put in a app

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Age
2. Gender
Male
Sorry None
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255294-rockets-finaflex-muscle.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255294-rockets-finaflex-muscle.html
Pre Work Out
Possibly Nasty Mass
6 days per week Am Lifting PM Cardio
Yes I Am

I have no estrogen stories (sorry)

Attachments

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Nice app up above, got it in just in time!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dont be greedy rocket lol
You know how it is when you new to something it is very exciting, I love this logging stuff!!! I had sex last week for the first time and now That's all I want to do !!!