What Would You Like To See From TGB?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey guys we here at TGB are all about customer service, from our shipping to our knowledge and helping get you your best deal. We would like to know what you would like to see from us, from products, to deals basically what ever you need to receive your business, let us know so we can make it happen.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would recommend a rep crew to get the word out about the company and increase your reach. I have some other ideas if you would like to pm me

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I have 2 sites that I like/feel comfortable ordering from...Great prices & customer service. In order for me to try a new place I'd want free shipping on my first order. That way I feel less risk when ordering from a different place.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I have 2 sites that I like/feel comfortable ordering from...Great prices & customer service. In order for me to try a new place I'd want free shipping on my first order. That way I feel less risk when ordering from a different place.
Great step to take

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Frankly I think price is most people's biggest concern for most supplements. Sales and special deals make a site worth using even if shipping is a bit slower.

The one thing that you can't mess around with shipping though is hormonal/pct items. People make dumb choices and depend on quick shipping to save their dumb selves ha.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
This is a great idea!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We will work on this Monday. We really shine with our
Customer service and I know if you give us a try you will see that. I appreciate you letting us know your opinion and we will work on free shipping for domestic US first orders first thing Monday morning!!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Frankly I think price is most people's biggest concern for most supplements. Sales and special deals make a site worth using even if shipping is a bit slower.

The one thing that you can't mess around with shipping though is hormonal/pct items. People make dumb choices and depend on quick shipping to save their dumb selves ha.
Prices are always a big issue with any site. Maybe we will start a permanent thread where customer can report any issues with a price that way if we see it is much higher than the competition we will either be able to match or come close and explain why it is where it is. Either way I think this will help
Us communicate better with our customers. That is very important to us. Just like this thread we want to listen to our customers. That is what will make us more successful in the long run and keep our customers happy.
Thank you for your input!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We will work on this Monday. We really shine with our Customer service and I know if you give us a try you will see that. I appreciate you letting us know your opinion and we will work on free shipping for domestic US first orders first thing Monday morning!!
I'm somewhat leery of companies who tout their customer service for the simple fact that if everything goes as it should (order, payment, shipping, receipt, good product) then there's usually no reason for cs to get involved. When I contact CS it's because there is already a problem... Which is already a bad thing. When everything goes well I just go about my business and enjoy having a start to finish positive experience. Just some food for thought

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend a rep crew to get the word out about the company and increase your reach. I have some other ideas if you would like to pm me

This is very true. We are looking for a rep or two that believe in us 100% and want to be apart of the team. We won't just pick anyone. We want to make sure they have our values and will represent the company well. This is a very important idea though and we are working on it! Thanks.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Tgb is as legit as they come really..
Fast shipping, arrives on time or earlier, customer service is great..

I've had many orders get screwed up at different sites or the years and none were handled like Tgb.

I had an issue because the post office was slow and I paid for expedited shipping.. It had nothing to do with Tgb..

However they personally called me to discuss the issue. Not only 2x but a 3rd time because I missed the first 2 calls.. This guy went out of his way to help me out when the post office made a mistake..

Show me a supplement company who will do that...

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I'm somewhat leery of companies who tout their customer service for the simple fact that if everything goes as it should (order, payment, shipping, receipt, good product) then there's usually no reason for cs to get involved. When I contact CS it's because there is already a problem... Which is already a bad thing. When everything goes well I just go about my business and enjoy having a start to finish positive experience. Just some food for thought
This is very true but with any business you will occasionally have issues. Sometimes they are issues that are out of your control a great example would be if we do our part and ship the package immediately sometimes you may have tracking and it will be shipped within a half hour. We deliver that package to the post office and pay to have it delivered to our customer and they end up losing the pack or it just gets held up somewhere you want to know that whatever happens I mean WHATEVER that you will be taken care of properly. Also a place that we shine where most do not is if you have a question no matter what it is about relating to our industry you can call and speak with someone with knowledge. Each of my employees I trust 100% and I know that 99/100 times they will give you the same answer I would. It took a long time to find the right people but over the past few years I have slowly assembled the right guys to be on our team. Speak with anyone that has ordered from us and had an issue and they should be able to say that it was taken care and in most cases myself as the owner will call you directly if there is an issue. I don't take this lightly because it is my reputation on the line and I put everything I have into building my business and providing for my family. I treat my customers exactly how I would like to be treated.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Tgb is as legit as they come really..
Fast shipping, arrives on time or earlier, customer service is great..

I've had many orders get screwed up at different sites or the years and none were handled like Tgb.

I had an issue because the post office was slow and I paid for expedited shipping.. It had nothing to do with Tgb..

However they personally called me to discuss the issue. Not only 2x but a 3rd time because I missed the first 2 calls.. This guy went out of his way to help me out when the post office made a mistake..

Show me a supplement company who will do that...
Thank you Goliath! I really appreciate you sharing your experience. Seriously I can't tell you how much that means to me. I want all my customers to be happy. If I know someone is not happy it would be hard for me to sleep at night lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is very true but with any business you will occasionally have issues. Sometimes they are issues that are out of your control a great example would be if we do our part and ship the package immediately sometimes you may have tracking and it will be shipped within a half hour. We deliver that package to the post office and pay to have it delivered to our customer and they end up losing the pack or it just gets held up somewhere you want to know that whatever happens I mean WHATEVER that you will be taken care of properly. Also a place that we shine where most do not is if you have a question no matter what it is about relating to our industry you can call and speak with someone with knowledge. Each of my employees I trust 100% and I know that 99/100 times they will give you the same answer I would. It took a long time to find the right people but over the past few years I have slowly assembled the right guys to be on our team. Speak with anyone that has ordered from us and had an issue and they should be able to say that it was taken care and in most cases myself as the owner will call you directly if there is an issue. I don't take this lightly because it is my reputation on the line and I put everything I have into building my business and providing for my family. I treat my customers exactly how I would like to be treated.
This is why people will want to join your company. Very few still have this kind of passion and value system. When you look I will will be submitting an app

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is a great way to explain it and a view I really hadn't even considered. I really respect your answer and appreciate the different outlook on this. I can see the post above echoes this as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is why people will want to join your company. Very few still have this kind of passion and value system. When you look I will will be submitting an app
Agreed here. Hearing this type of talk and seeing others confirm it is great to see. I have no doubt you guys will do well here with this type of commitment and development of a loyal and vocal customer/rep base.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both. I look at It like this, if you are ordering from my site your are giving me a chance to show how much I care about my business. If it were not for the guys who gave me a chance in the beginning all guys from the forums who I had helped or became friends with over the years as a mod on another board I would not be here today. I would of lost everything I had. I have come a very long way over the years. It is a long story but for those that are interested I have a little bio in the about section on my site. Never less if it were not for my customers I know I would not be here. So I want to do my best to make sure any customer of mine is taken care because they take care of me and my family in the end. When you look at it like that it is only fair to the customer to get the best service I can provide. Things can't go right 100% of the time and it will probably drive me crazy in the end lol but I know that no matter what issue we may have we will make it right for the customer! My customers deserve that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you both. I look at It like this, if you are ordering from my site your are giving me a chance to show how much I care about my business. If it were not for the guys who gave me a chance in the beginning all guys from the forums who I had helped or became friends with over the years as a mod on another board I would not be here today. I would of lost everything I had. I have come a very long way over the years. It is a long story but for those that are interested I have a little bio in the about section on my site. Never less if it were not for my customers I know I would not be here. So I want to do my best to make sure any customer of mine is taken care because they take care of me and my family in the end. When you look at it like that it is only fair to the customer to get the best service I can provide. Things can't go right 100% of the time and it will probably drive me crazy in the end lol but I know that no matter what issue we may have we will make it right for the customer! My customers deserve that.
I read your bio when you first came on here. Incredible story. Are you still from the Pitt area now even with your expansion(s)?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Yes we are! We hope to stay grounded here. We will be expanding to other store locations in the future but I will not grow faster than what we can fulfill and by that I mean if I feel like we can't keep up with the same service or have the right people we would rather not grow until the time is right. Thanks for checking out the bio! I didn't have it up at first when we started the business then I realized that it is what makes us who we are. There is no reason to not share it with our customers.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Line Drive" sales, and holiday "specials". I know I have spent a$$ loads of money during Labor Day, 4th of July, New Years, and other sales with deep discounts. So hard not to buy in bulk during these sales.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We will always do our best mountainman33 with sales and line drives. We know that is a huge selling point. Any ideas to let our customers know about the sale or to get interaction about the sales on the AM board? We have had a few sales here already but it is difficult to make everyone aware. It is probably just because many are still unaware of us. We do shoot out an email blast for sales as well as a new newsletter. The newsletter is more of an informational email about what is going on in the industry currently almost more like our blog. Thanks for all of your suggestions.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any ideas to let our customers know about the sale or to get interaction about the sales on the AM board?
Chef put it out there already, but reps would be huge for you. I can't tell you how ma ny times I've been directed to brands and sites by reps, which resulted in purchases from me. And not just me, I know they've helped point other members in the right direction as well.

Any plans on contests in the Company Promotion thread? That always generates intetest as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chef put it out there already, but reps would be huge for you. I can't tell you how ma ny times I've been directed to brands and sites by reps, which resulted in purchases from me. And not just me, I know they've helped point other members in the right direction as well.

Any plans on contests in the Company Promotion thread? That always generates intetest as well.
I second this. Reps can really point someone who might ont otherwise find your site. Another idea is to hold contests that require people to actually use your site.

One that comes to mind is BPN had an "Easter egg hunt" that you had to go through all the different products searching for the ones that had a special Easter bunny on them. This got me to go through almost the entire lineup of products. Obviusly that is a bit overkill but some type of contest that gets people on your site and familiar with your products and prices would be huge to boost interest and general knowledge of your business.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Whenever I can't find a product on a site for some reason it's always in stock at tgb. It's always nice to actually be able to order what I want when I want rather than waiting for a re-stock

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I second this. Reps can really point someone who might ont otherwise find your site. Another idea is to hold contests that require people to actually use your site.

One that comes to mind is BPN had an "Easter egg hunt" that you had to go through all the different products searching for the ones that had a special Easter bunny on them. This got me to go through almost the entire lineup of products. Obviusly that is a bit overkill but some type of contest that gets people on your site and familiar with your products and prices would be huge to boost interest and general knowledge of your business.
I remember another one having one where they gave you ingredients unique to a certain product on their site and you had to find it

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Thanks Quads_of_steel we try to keep our inventory updated regularly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I remember another one having one where they gave you ingredients unique to a certain product on their site and you had to find it
yep I do too... that was much better as it didn't require the insane amount of work the egg hunt did ha. Still got you to the site and searching around a bit but at least you usually had an idea of the category (pre workout/ fat loss/ etc)

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Thanks booneman77. Lots of good info here. We will be utilizing all of these ideas in the upcoming months.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks booneman77. Lots of good info here. We will be utilizing all of these ideas in the upcoming months.
Sure thing. Let me know if you need any more input or help getting things moving.