Performax Labs Launches New Hypermax at Olympia Expo!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs has had some big things going on lately from the recent launch of our advanced creatine, CreMax to the recent signing of the 2014 Chicago Pro 212 Champion Charles Dixon, who will be competing in the 212lb class at the Mr.Olympia this weekend!!

However we have some even bigger news! We have officially launched our New version of HyperMax!!

watermelon-fb.jpg

HyperMax has had amazing feedback from day one however at Performax Labs were always looking for ways to make it better. One thing that HyperMax nailed was energy, however we did get feedback that pumps could be improved and some did not enjoy the original fruit punch flavor. Well the new HyperMax has drastically improved these aspects while still providing the amazingly strong energy produced by original HyperMax!

HyperMAX-Label-(8-13-14)-(3).jpg

Should be arriving in retailers by October 1st!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been waiting for this all day!

Boom..

Just want to also say thanks to all the people who tested the samples and gave input of what you liked/disliked on OG Hypermax.

The insane energy was a hit, now the pump will be improved as well as the taste.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The same energy and focus WITH a better pump?!?!? Hnnggggg!!!! Looks like a single scoop will give one heck of a pump too!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Energy is insane just like its always been, pumps are very strong even at 1 scoop and the flavor is amazing! Best watermelon I have had in a long time with second flavor coming shortly!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like a nice profile.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Energy is insane just like its always been, pumps are very strong even at 1 scoop and the flavor is amazing! Best watermelon I have had in a long time with second flavor coming shortly!
ETA for online retailers?
Any samples?

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Best pre workout on the market, and getting better. Thanks guys!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard next flavor is Cubsfan Cocktail.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I notice you took out the creatine, making it more stackable with the free creamax I got :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice you took out the creatine, making it more stackable with the free creamax I got :)
Yup, we wanted to pack more pump into it to go with that sick energy and since Cremax is awesome, it only made sense.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Very excited for this.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Hypermax had me hooked after one sample pack. Tastes horrible, probably one of the worse in preworkout category but I dnt really care since it works well for me.

With that said, an improvement is always welcome as long as it doesnt take away from the current effectiveness of the product.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax had me hooked after one sample pack. Tastes horrible, probably one of the worse in preworkout category but I dnt really care since it works well for me.

With that said, an improvement is always welcome as long as it doesnt take away from the current effectiveness of the product.
Nothing was touched except for the removal of the creatine and addition of norvaline and GMS. The rest of the formula is the same, oh and it has an updated and better taste!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing was touched except for the removal of the creatine and addition of norvaline and GMS. The rest of the formula is the same, oh and it has an updated and better taste!
Hey Ant,
You gonna get excited for new flavor and do 2 scoops?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Flavor WAAAY better!

I dont know how many remember the orginal Xtend Watermelon flavor, well it was amazing and this new HyperMax taste incredibly similar!

I had a chance to try it over the Olympia Weekend with an arm workout and my god, my arms literally blew up, i barley ate anything all weekend however once i started lifting it was like BOOM!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell no. I already learned my lesson lol
This is a lesson I must relearn every so often. When lack of sleep meets a PR day --> 2 scoops.

With that said, I think people will like this new version much better. Stacked with Cremax and it will be hard to beat from a performance, energy, and value aspect.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
We are nearing the day...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am excited. Watermelon is one of my favorites, and from what I have heard this will not disappoint!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse has it in stock at only 29.99!!

Be the first to try the new HyperMax Watermelon

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutriverse has it in stock at only 29.99!!

Be the first to try the new HyperMax Watermelon
Nice deal, cool that it arrived early too.

Can't wait to start hearing feedback.