A new tool in the box for Fat loss anyone? SNS brings HCA!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Are you an emotional eater?
Are you a midnight snacker?
Does the thought of dieting make you crave food?
Are you tired of weight loss products that give you the jitters?

If you answered yes to any of those questions,
SNS Garcinia Cambogia 60% HCA may be right for you

Garcinia Cambogia is the newest addition to the SNS line-up! Unlike many other fat loss products, this product is stimulant and jitter free allowing you the flexibility to dose at any point during the day! A perfect addition to your current weight loss regime!

What is Garcinia Cambogia Extract & Why is a 60% HCA standardization important?
Garcinia Cambogia Extract is derived from plants that grow throughout Southeast Asia. The importance of the HCA content is that it is the active ingredient that makes Garcinia Cambogia Extract effective. In simple terms, it’s not the amount of Garcinia Cambogia Extract that you take but the amount of HCA/Hydroxycitric Acid that you take in that helps deliver the powerful benefits of this unique ingredient.HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) works by inhibiting the key enzyme (citratekyase) that synthesizes fatty acids, cholesterol, and triglycerides in the body. HCA also acts as an appetite suppressant and helps control cravings.

No fillers, No Artificial Ingredients

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount per Serving:
Garcinia Cambogia Extract (Fruit) (60% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)) – 500 mg.

Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Veggie Capsule).

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules (500 or 1000 mg.) up to three times per day, 30 to 60 minutes prior to meals.

Warnings:
This product is intended for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product should not be used by women that are pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have any pre-existing condition or are taking any medication without consulting your physician. Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

We are giving two AM members the opportunity to put Garcinia Cambogia (%60 HCA) to the test. If you would like to be one of them simply tell us why this product would benefit you!

Thanks for supporting SNS! Remember to save your labels for our rewards program :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always love new SNS introductory products.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved this bulk powder a long time ago, gotta pick some up since it's been so long since I've found a quality bulk for it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal...I've read of some success stories of high dosed HCA, problem being how cost prohibitive it's been in relation to the extract % and dose needed...glad to see this being offered...

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome that you guys didn't add any minerals and using vege caps! Keep up the good work :)

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
just got back from my annual physical and i need to drop some weight. not really taken any supplements. just working out and starting to do HIIT. thanks for the opportunity

Reactions: mw1
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
sns always bringing quality products. i love all the single ingredient products you guys carry

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good deal...I've read of some success stories of high dosed HCA, problem being how cost prohibitive it's been in relation to the extract % and dose needed...glad to see this being offered...
What kind of doses are you referring to?

slim66

slim66

Awards
Have heard a lot about this stuff but haven't known where to get the higher dosage stuff. Doc has told me to lose some weight so keen to get any extra assistance..good work

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have heard a lot about this stuff but haven't known where to get the higher dosage stuff. Doc has told me to lose some weight so keen to get any extra assistance..good work
With a change in diet and the assistance of some fat loss supplements that should be no problem

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
This would be great right now, is this a log, review or both? Trying to lose some extra pounds

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No fillers and Vegg caps. Very nice guys!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
500mg extract per pill meaning 300mg HCA or standardized with 500mg HCA per pill?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3-5g

A log isn't required, a review, as always would be appreciated, but again not required.

I believe the former, but will verify for sure...
Dang with all the SNS fat burning supplements one could make an awesome kitchen sink fat burning stack! My favorite would be caffeine, thyrocaps, and GC. Might even think about adding green tea extract.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
If love to try it but I would really want my wife to try it. She has been battling weight and food issues for a while now and I thik this would be great. Think about it and let me know for sure. She's not a member but would be a good test subject.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hahahha well I've never said she was... I just listened for once

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
In for Budman giving his wife a fat loss product. "I'm just trying to help."- Budman. "So you think I'm fat?!"-Budmans wife.
you can never win with women

jamesjudo5

Awards
eating about 1400 calories a day so hunger is a pretty big problem. Would love to try this.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I will be choosing a winner tomorrow!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd definitely be down to review. I'm just starting to do a small cut after a pretty effective lean bulk over the summer. A big problem for me is snacking at work (desk job) and eating late after the 1 year old goes to bed. I'm pretty good at keeping to my cals but damn if it isn't hard sometimes! So would love some help with the cravings and always appreciate a product that will help with those few pesky lbs

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If love to try it but I would really want my wife to try it. She has been battling weight and food issues for a while now and I thik this would be great. Think about it and let me know for sure. She's not a member but would be a good test subject.
I would love for us to send you a free bottle to try out. Im big on helping those who struggle with weight loss and should she also need extra help, feel free to PM me if it is needed .

Send me your info!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
:) I will let you know how she likes it.
Definitely let us know how it goes. Feel free to PM me any questions you have along the way

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is this coming to vendors? I like the idea of reducing cravings/appetite. I'm a bottomless pit.

slim66

slim66

Awards
What is the price. I'm in oz what's the freight cost

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dang with all the SNS fat burning supplements one could make an awesome kitchen sink fat burning stack! My favorite would be caffeine, thyrocaps, and GC. Might even think about adding green tea extract.
Don't forget tta-500!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a bottle of this. GOing to be stacking it with TTA-500. Pumped!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
My wife has mixed emotions on this. She has been taking it for about a week with exercise and hasn't hit the scale yet so nothing to report. She's had no ill side effects so that's the main thing. Her meal portions has been smaller which I'd imagine is the product startin to take effect. Lowering calories will surely aid in weight loss.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear man...in for how she progresses over the next couple weeks :)