MST RagNOrok is back! - SIX Product Loggers Wanted

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
RAGNOROK-ELITE™

THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!

RagNOrok-ELITE™ is our new, battle ready, workout altering, training intensifier you’ve been anxiously waiting for. With over 13 grams of active and impactful ingredients per serving, RagNOrok-ELITE™ is a pre-workout powerhouse on it’s own level and crosses over into all genre of sport! *
RagNOrok-ELITE™ is formulated to support strength, nitric oxide, intramuscular carnosine levels, ATP, endurance, focus and drive, all while providing needed electrolytes and antioxidants. *

· Enhanced with Our Exclusive OxyCeps-NanO2™
· Enhanced with AstraGin™
· Now with AGMASS™ Agmatine Sulfate and Nubetaine™ Natural Betaine
· Over 13 Grams of Active and Impactful Ingredients Per Serving
· Zero Artificial Flavors, Colors or Dyes
· Zero Aspartame or Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
· Carb Free and Sugar Free
· Absolutely Delicious!
· Available in Caffeinated Or Caffeine Free Versions
· Banned Substance Free**

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
**Formulated and manufactured without the use of any banned substances.

We at MST are looking to grab six people to log our new formula for RagNOrok, so if you are interested in logging this fine product: keep reading.

How do I apply to log RagNOrok?

Step 1: Fill out the following application

1. Age

2. Gender

3. Past experience with our products, if any.

4. Links to previous logs (if any).
5. What product do you want to log?
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?

7. Can you update at least 4x a week?

8. What is your training and nutrition style?

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?

Step 2: Tell us what your favorite cheat meal is. Picture(s) (and/or recipes if it's homecooked) will net you a better chance to win.

If you are selected, we will PM you to get all the necessary shipping information.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump!!! Awesome opportunity for a few people in here!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
People need to start jumping in on this great opportunity! MST has high quality products and this preworkout looks wicked. :D

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. Age - 24

2. Gender - male

3. Past experience with our products, if any. - i had a few samples of the ragnorok ultra and really enjoyed it, also have used ZMK, again, very solid product, helped my sleep noticeably i also had a few sample of somnidren gh which was great for helping my sleep as well.. Years ago i used cordegen5 but to be honest I do not remember my experience with it. Sorry

4. Links to previous logs (if any). - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241222-bring-gainz-prime.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238885-mkretzs-first-cut.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/233335-gaining-lean-mass.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/233277-becoming-next-prodigy.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231805-one-first-get.html
5. What product do you want to log? Ragnorak elite
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? fish oil, multi, glutmine, bcaas

7. Can you update at least 4x a week? yes!

8. What is your training and nutrition style? Training - start with heavy compounds for low reps and gradually move into hypertrophy training, high volume, drop sets etc Nutrition - IF, carb cycling

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? of course!

Step 2: Tell us what your favorite cheat meal is. Picture(s) (and/or recipes if it's homecooked) will net you a better chance to win.

Not at home - chicken finger pizza/sub loaded with blue cheese and ice cream!

chicken finger pizza.jpg
chicken finger sub.jpg

cinnamon buns.jpg

At home - Grilled cheese burger with bacon, egg, avocado, and lots of american and cheddar - bacon in the grilled cheese and on the burger

grilled cheeeburger.jpg

and a huge homemade sundae with oreo ice cream crushed oreos fudge topping and whipped cream!

oreo sundae.jpg

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
That all looks incredible but that burger did me in. I need one nao!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Bump, don't miss this opportunity guys

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. I'll try to get an app up this week.

Love the zero artificial flavors, colors & dyes.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will this close? I'm at school right now. I might be able to make an app before class, but probably not. I can enter Saturday

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Been looking to step up my preworkout game. Would love to give this a run.

1. Age - 23
2. Gender - Male
3. Past experience with our products - none
4. Links to previous logs - No previous logs but one previous review linked below

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/myokem/250111-nitramine-sample-reviews.html#post4633705

5. What product do you want to log? RagNOrock-Elitey of course!
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements during log? Just my staples (Protein, bulk creatine mono, OT multi, fish oil)
7. Train 4-5 times a week so would update every training days and obviously happy to answer questions or converse if there is discussion to be had otherwise.
8. Training and nutrition style - Currently training a 4 day body part split:
Mon - Chest/Tri (heavy tri movements)
Tue - Deads/back/hams
Thurs - Shoulders/tris (iso tri movements)
Fri - Legs (typically volume hypertrophy work)

Most of my training is hypertrophy based but would definitely throw a couple heavy weight test days to get the full spectrum of the pre.
Nutrition style currently is currently bulk/recomp. Honestly, I don't track calories just try and get a good amount of protein and eat enough so I feel full and strong for workouts. At 6'7 I can eat quite a bit without putting on much weight as long as I bust my tail in the gym.

9. Willing to leave an HONEST review? This would be a wasted venture if I wasn't. I would not only be doing your company a disservice by not being honest, but everything I write on here attaches my name to it as well and I wouldn't want to stand behind dishonest statements.

Step 2:
I apologize ahead of time for lack of pictures as I typically browse AM on mobile. However, my favorite cheat meal is between two:

As prepared last night:
Homemade cheeseburgers with onion, lettuce, tomato, avocado and an over easy egg (that runny yolk is the greatest sauce you can put on a burger in my opinion)

Second: Homemade tortellini alfredo with a parmesan crusted backed chicken breast on top. Throw some sun-dried tomatoes in that alfredo sauce and you've got a winner.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Have people forgotten how amazing Ragnorok was? People are seriously missing out here with it's reboot.
More for us :D

But srsly, I think they'll come. They're just shy around strangers.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No need to be shy guys MST is a respected and reliable company. They have some of the highest quality products on the market. Don't miss out!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!! Really wish I could log this but wont have the time to update with great detail for awhile. Great opportunity for you folks!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. 45

2. Male

3. Have tried samples of several MST products.

4. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232517-foxy-gets-fruity.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224722-foxy-man-nolvadren.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228907-foxy-summer-shred.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239628-epic-sns-stack.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/237971-eat-train-recovery.html

5. Caffeine Please!!!!

6. Just a Protein, Intra, & Multi.

7. Yes

8. Currently training 4x week. Always start with Compound lifts, followed by accessory movements. 8-10 rep range. Nutrition is IIFYM.

9.Yes, no question.

FUDGE BROWNIE SUNDAE!
image-1849834265.jpg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. 30

2. Male

3. Somnidren powder an capsules, ragnorock stim free

4. Thread hx will contain 95% logs/review

5. Ragnorock elite full of caffeine version.

6. Well, I'm finishing up with test prop now, have about 6 weeks left

7. Of course. Look at post count.

8. Full body circuit or 5 day split, depending on which plan I'm on. Nutrition it high protein, mod carb, mod fat.

9. Yes all the juicy details. I'm also a cpt and certified nutrition coach, so if it's top shelf, I'll recommend to clients and other trainers as well.

Step 2: cheesecake

ForumRunner_20140920_072327.png

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why is Arginine still in the formula?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Let's get a few more apps in and then I will make the selections.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
logging op

Male
Can log 4x
Logged oxy preworkout and cre before
Pizza by far is the best cheat meal.
Logs are on my profile but I can getvthem from my phone I can pm if needed.
Just starting again after shoulder surgery. No upper body yet but I am doing legs and one arm training to stay in the mix.
I may not be exactly what you are looking for but my logs speak for themselves.
Good luck to all those cheaters! Lol.jk.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b - do you have the recipe for that cheesecake? :drools:

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Picked up a new bottle of shred ultra and using that as a preworkout, pretty smooth. DOMS is crazy though, but that is because I'm cutting.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Picked up a new bottle of shred ultra and using that as a preworkout, pretty smooth. DOMS is crazy though, but that is because I'm cutting.
Thanks for the bump, brotha. Shred Ultra is nice. I just got my tub of RagNOrok in and dosed a scoop. Taste is great! Especially with a little ice. I hear the BA tingles are something fierce. We shall see!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the bump, brotha. Shred Ultra is nice. I just got my tub of RagNOrok in and dosed a scoop. Taste is great! Especially with a little ice. I hear the BA tingles are something fierce. We shall see!
No problem, every run the idea of making shred ultra in powder form to mix with water? Niceeee what flavor? Wish I could of jumped on this, but running another sponsored log.

orangewaldo

Awards
Step 1: Fill out the following application

1. Age
2. Gender
-Male
3. Past experience with our products, if any.
- no previous experience with Millenium Sports
4. Links to previous logs (if any). - no previous supplement
5. What product do you want to log?- logsRagNOrok-ELITE™
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
-Yes
GNC green megaman sport vitamin pak, BSN Amino-x, Performax Labs CreMax

7. Can you update at least 4x a week?
-I sure can and I will
8. What is your training and nutrition style?
-Lift weights 5
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?
-I only leave honest feedback and honest reviews, otherwise nothing will improve
My favorite cheat meal is bourbon barrel stout chocolate pancakes.
-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
-1 egg
-1 bottle bourbon barrel stout beer
-3 tablespoons butter, melted
-1 tablespoon homemade vanilla extract (vanilla bean soaked in vodka for months)
-1 tablespoon Hershey chocolate powder
-1/2 cup sliced almonds

mix vigorously and cook pan just under medium heat with coconut oil.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbryand101b - do you have the recipe for that cheesecake? :drools:
Ingredients

*2.667 serving
(serving = 3 oz) Melissa's Organic Soft Tofu*1 serving (serving = 1/2 cup) Wawa Lowfat Cottage Cheese*1/2 serving (serving = 1 tsp) McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract*16 serving
(serving = 1 packet) SweetLeaf 100% Natural Stevia Sweetener*1 serving (serving = 2 tbsp) Maranatha All Natural Coconut Butter*3/4 serving
(serving = 1 level scoop) Whey*1 serving
(serving = 1 bar) Quest Double Chocolate Chunk

Directions

Blend the tofu (8 oz), lowfat cottage cheese, coconut butter, vanilla extract, and 1/3 cup stevia until smooth. Then stir in the cookies and cream whey protein (by cellucor) until even. Microwave the quest bar for 10 seconds to soften. Then press and flatten into the bottom of a ramekin that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. Pour your cookies and cream blended mixture on top of the quest bar in the ramekin. Bake everything at 350F for 40-45 minutes. Then refrigerate for 4-6 hours. Slice into 4 pieces and serve.

http://www.m.rippedrecipes.com/recipe/cookies-and-cream-protein-cheesecake-2267.html

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
No problem, every run the idea of making shred ultra in powder form to mix with water? Niceeee what flavor? Wish I could of jumped on this, but running another sponsored log.
Solid idea. Flavor for RagNOrok is "Crushing Punch." Very light and tropical tasting. Energy was incredibly smooth and I felt capable of pushing myself for more reps than usual (but, of course, that could be from other factors, it's really too early for me to tell). My initial impressions are that it's even better than I was expecting.

Nice app, orangewaldo.

I'll keep this open until Wednesday and then make the picks.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
powdered fat burner = win ,should do that with the shred ultra

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
1. Age: 23

2. Gender: Male

3. Past experience with our products, if any.:
None

4. Links to previous logs (if any). :
No logs but would love to log this product
5. What product do you want to log?
RagNOrok Elite
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?:
Just generic multi vitamin and protein powder.

7. Can you update at least 4x a week?:
Yes

8. What is your training and nutrition style?:
I train 6x a week only taking off saturdays due to personal life schedule.
Day 1: chest & tris
Day 2: back & bis
Day 3: shoulders & traps
Day 4: legs
Day 5&6: repeat from day 1 and so on.
Diet: 6 meals per day consisting of on most days:
Meal 1: 2 scoops protein powder, 1 cup oats, 16 ounces fat-free milk
Meal 2: 8-10ounces chicken, 1 cup brown rice
Meal 3: 2 scoops protein powder (50 grams protein)
Meal 4: 8-10 ounces chicken, 1 cup broccoli or green beans
Meal 5: 8-10 ounces salmon, 1 cup broccoli
Meal 6: 2 scoops protein powder, 16 ounces fat-free milk, 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?:
Yes

Step 2: Tell us what your favorite cheat meal is. Picture(s) (and/or recipes if it's homecooked) will net you a better chance to win. :
Favorite cheal meal is large pizza from Papa Johns, double chicken, double pepperoni, extra cheese. I generally only eat this on leg days or on days i feel weak or small. Usually 2 times a week.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mzone.

Let's keep em coming. Bump for the morning crew.

orangewaldo

Awards
I forgot to mention I also do short distance running 2-5 miles 3 times a week. Gotta keep up cardio endurance!

orangewaldo

Awards
Hmmmm Crushing Punch, lets get PAAAMMMMHPED! With Hans and Frans.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention I also do short distance running 2-5 miles 3 times a week. Gotta keep up cardio endurance!
Bump. I find walking 2 miles at least 4 times a week has really helped me from messing up recovery but still getting the advantage of cardio.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Last day for entries. Get 'em in while you still can

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Get your apps in guys! Great opportunity to log what looks like an incredible product!

orangewaldo

Awards
You have a good point. You burn the same amount of calories per mile in walking as you do running. I have a running requirement as part of my National Guard service, so 6-12 miles a week for me is pretty much mandatory. I push the kids in the stroller for one of those days, they think its fun "Go faster daddy!" and gets them involved in fitness.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the following:

mkretz
frankz2
ddfox
jbryand10b
bhefbo
orangewaldo

I will be PMing you all in just a moment.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, looking forward to getting it started.

PM sent.