Orbit Nutrition is looking for 2 SERIOUS reps

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are looking for 2 guys or girls who are ready to show the forums how lucky we are to have you. We are very laid back and only expect you to hit your requirements. We will treat you well if you treat us well. So let's go ahead and get it started. I wanted to hear from you guys. Tell us about yourselves.

What is your history on these boards?
What kind of supplements do you like to take?
What is your training style?
What is your favorite cheat food?
Have you ever repped before? If so, for who and for how long?
How often are you on Anabolic Minds?
What is your age?
What is your gender?
Why do you want to rep for Orbit and why should we hire you?

I just want to know about you and why you think you should be on the team. I look forward to seeing all of your apps!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Recruiting again, great chance to join the Orbit ranks here AM!

Love representing them, they are a great company. If you have questions regarding the position details feel free to ask me

Lets see some apps!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
App

I have been a member for awhile now. I really like this forum and i think theres a lot to teach and learn from AM. Orbit Nutrition is a very active company on AM and i think this is a great opportunity for me or anyone to become a part of the team and rep out orbit nutrition on here!
I like to take anything really. I have my bulking and cutting phases of course. So i always use whey protein casein protein multi fish oil and creatine. And i'll play around with pro hormones and test boosters and weight gainers every once in awhile. Then when im cutting i'll thrown in a fat burner and some bcaas.
I like to train each body part at least one a week. Usually chest, back, bis/tris, legs, shoulders rest and repeat.
Definitley ice cream!
No i havent but i think repping for orbit nutrition and it being my first company would be a great experience.
Every day multiple times a day.
What is your age?
What is your gender?
male
I think i know a lot about any type of supplement you throw at me. I think i can spread the word about you supplements and get people on here interested about them an about using them. I would treat this opportunity like a job giving it a good amount of effort to fulfill my task of repping orbit nutrition not only on AM but anywhere and everywhere. haha. Hope i get to become part of the team!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your history on these boards? I have been a member of AM since 11/06

What kind of supplements do you like to take? I take all different supplements both hormonal & non hormonal. My daily routine is fish oil, Vitamin D3, Ubiquinol, and probiotics.

What is your training style? I like to train for both strength and hypertrophy.

What is your favorite cheat food? Pizza, tacos/burritos, and ice cream.

Have you ever repped before? If so, for who and for how long? No I have not.

How often are you on Anabolic Minds? Daily

What is your age? 48

What is your gender? M

Why do you want to rep for Orbit and why should we hire you? I would let to be part of a great team of reps that Orbit already does have.I would be a great rep since I have used all type of supplements and can offer help to anyone looking for supplement advice.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
What is your history on these boards? Joined in 2007, did lots of reading/learning. Haven't posted much until recently.

What kind of supplements do you like to take? I've used everything from plain caffeine to prohormones. Currently it's just the basics- multi, preworkout, postworkout, protein

What is your training style? Right now I lift 3 days a week using a basic split (legs/shoulders, back/triceps, chest/biceps) with each session lasting around 50-70 minutes. I do 40-60 minutes of cardio 2-3 days a week.

What is your favorite cheat food? Burgers & Beer

Have you ever repped before? If so, for who and for how long? Not yet

How often are you on Anabolic Minds? At least 3 times a day, often a lot more than that

What is your age? 33

What is your gender? Male

Why do you want to rep for Orbit and why should we hire you? I'm a teacher so I enjoy helping and educating people. I only post when I have something meaningful to say/add. I don't post useless info just to increase my post count. Looking at your website and from your reps' posts, I think you guys have a similar philosophy. You guys would rather provide potential customers with useful/helpful info instead of bull****ting them for a quick sale and hurting your reputation.

stann123

stann123

Awards
What is your history on these boards? Been lurking for a while but joined not too long ago

What kind of supplements do you like to take? All kinds from protein to Phs. Ill use protein creatine year round. And for cycle I use the usual: Ph of choice, cycle assist, daa, joint sup, fish oil, etc...

What is your training style? High volume 5x a week. Upper Lower off Push pull legs off

What is your favorite cheat food? Pizza hut pan pizza

Have you ever repped before? If so, for who and for how long? No sir

How often are you on Anabolic Minds? Everyday

What is your age? 21

Why do you want to rep for Orbit and why should we hire you? I enjoy giving people advice and helping them out. Orbit carries all the most trusted/respected brands and I feel confident in recommending them to others. Orbit has great reps that always give out helpful advice and it would be nice to join a team like that

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Hmm tempting to throw my name in the hat on this one

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we post our nudes will it increase chances?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Koi and OnionKnight has my vote!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We are looking for 2 guys or girls who are ready to show the forums how lucky we are to have you. We are very laid back and only expect you to hit your requirements. We will treat you well if you treat us well. So let's go ahead and get it started. I wanted to hear from you guys. Tell us about yourselves.

What is your age?
What is your gender?

I just want to know about you and why you think you should be on the team. I look forward to seeing all of your apps!
Recruiting again, great chance to join the Orbit ranks here AM!

Love representing them, they are a great company. If you have questions regarding the position details feel free to ask me

Lets see some apps!
Would you guys mind elaborating on the position requirements and compensation and such? I think you would be able to draw more interest from some of the long tenured vets if they knew more about what this position would entail.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Would you guys mind elaborating on the position requirements and compensation and such? I think you would be able to draw more interest from some of the long tenured vets if they knew more about what this position would entail.
Up to the boss men if that is discussed openly, I did PM you though

And again anyone with position detail questions can feel free to PM

Touey

Touey

Awards
Would you guys mind elaborating on the position requirements and compensation
would $300 weekly make it a worthwhile gig for you booneman?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
would $300 weekly make it a worthwhile gig for you booneman?
Yep. That would surely satisfy my supplement fetish haha

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
What is your history on these boards? Just Found these last month and got started on the boards
What kind of supplements do you like to take? Taking Pre and Post plus AmiN.O. and Test Booster
What is your training style? 6 days a week 5x5 sets Chest, Shoulders, Back Pyramid Chest, Legs 6th day Cardio
What is your favorite cheat food? Pizza and Beer
Have you ever repped before? If so, for who and for how long? Never Repped before
How often are you on Anabolic Minds? Several times a day Apprx. 5 times a day
What is your age? 50
Why do you want to rep for Orbit and why should we hire you? I would like to rep for Orbit you all have great products being a first time rep for an outstanding company such as yours. I can use your products to show the boards what your supps can do. I don't know everything about all your products but willing to learn about all.Pass on any information to the boards and answer any questions asked if I don't know the answer I'm sure there are others out there that would be willing to help. Research until answers are found

Know I'm new and have never repped. Thanks for the chance to throw in on this and congrats to the chosen one's

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 - Orbit Rep Application

I've been on here for a couple years now and have been an actively contributing member from day 1. I use these boards as a source of entertainment, knowledge, and camaraderie. I enjoy posting and reading in all of the sections and have a fairly broad range of knowledge that I've gathered both from the people here as well as my own research and experimentation. I have run many logs here (sponsored and unsponsored) and always do my best to keep them active, informative, and truthful.

I've tried just about everything over the last few years... I consider myself more of an experimenter and have only a select few supplements that I re-use regularly. I do use some staples regularly (creatine mono, fish oil, multi, protein) but for the most part I like to try lots of new things and see how they work for me. If I had to pick 1 supplement to have (non-staple) on hand it would be a good fat burner as this not only would give the benefits of fat loss but a good one will also raise energy, mood, stamina, and decrease appetite and cravings. This covers about as many bases as a product can.

I have run a variety of different programs over the years, both custom and standard. I'm currently running a 12 week modified PHAT routine that I designed mostly myself (with help from my boy swolbraham) that has me lifting 6 days a week, PPL style with 3 power days and 3 hypertrophy days.

Toss up between a really good thin crust pizza with tons of sauce and toppings or frozen yogurt with tons of extra goodies on top. All depends if I want sweet or salty...

I have not.

Multiple times each day. Weekdays: almost always first thing in the morning for a bit, lunch time, and evening/bed time. Weekends: could be anytime but most likely afternoons and evenings unless its hunting season in which case I may surf a bit while in the woods ;)

What is your age?

What is your gender?
Male

I feel that this would be a good way for me to branch out further within the fitness community. Over the years I have undertaken a personal transformation both in the physical and mental aspects that come with a fitness lifestyle. I enjoy being informed about the supplements that are available as well as expressing my opinions about them. Representing Orbit would give me the opportunity to experience more products as well as to gain more opinions on those products through the members of this forum and their experiences. I feel that my knowledge in a wide variety of areas as well as my eagerness to further that knowledge would lend itself well to the promotion of Orbit and its products. I would be able to give guidance, personal feedback, and experience with many of the products, allowing others to become more informed and knowledgeable about the products Orbit has to offer.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is orbits relationship with Nathan Chase currently?

Are you guys still business partners?

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Orbit Nutrition is not affiliated with that company. Let's keep the thread on topic, please.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So many good apps in here this time around I don't know who to recommend!

I think I will be getting some quality team mates here no matter what!

Keep the apps coming AM

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
So many good apps in here this time around I don't know who to recommend!

I think I will be getting some quality team mates here no matter what!

Keep the apps coming AM
Alright, take it down a notch :twak:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is your history on these boards? I have been on these boards for a few years one and off working for a few other supplement companies.

What kind of supplements do you like to take? My supp catalog varies from time to time . I am always on fish oil, a quality multi and joint support. I have used everything from non stim to stim PWO and fat burners, bulk powders, ph and test boosters. Working for the companies I have has given me the chance to use some of the best products in the industry.
What is your training style? As a trainer for the last 15 years I change my training every few months. Currently I am alternating light/high rep and heavy/ medium rep days.

What is your favorite cheat food? Mexican

Have you ever repped before? If so, for who and for how long? I have repped and was lead rep for AAEFX for 4 years, lead rep formutech nutrition 2 years and currently a rep for Prime nutrition and do some side work for mind and muscle.
How often are you on Anabolic Minds? Daily
What is your age?39

Why do you want to rep for Orbit and why should we hire you? I have been a rep for several years. I have always liked helping people either as a trainer or rep. I have gained a lot of knowledge and enjoy sharing it with others. I would like to join the orbit team because I would like to be with a respected company that has a lot to offer. I bring a good amount of knowledge and experience that could help orbit continue to move forward.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Piston is a great addition

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finally got some of the vets in here ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recognize a few of the applicants in here.
Hopefully you get someone good Orbit!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man quit playing hard to get.:toofunny:
Got some stuff to balance currently before I'd commit to this or any other opportunity. Just taking some time to weigh it all out.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Interested....

What is your history on these boards? Short on AM. Will be increasing activity not a problem. Am a Moderator on IML as well.

What kind of supplements do you like to take? All kinds of supplements...

What is your training style? Variation of Westside Method

What is your favorite cheat food? Hot Wings

Have you ever repped before? If so, for who and for how long? No. Only Moderator.

How often are you on Anabolic Minds? Daily.

What is your age? 29

Why do you want to rep for Orbit and why should we hire you? You carry some of the best products on the market, never shy to give up-and-coming companies a venue to sell and that is quite respectable. If I were to rep for a company it would be a company that carries products I believe in... and would use myself...
I would be a great rep because not only do I frequent the boards, but I also live the Lifestyle. I do compete, and I do well...

I get that I am not a "vet" and my word isn't gospel because I have 9,000 posts. But as I said, I train, I compete, and I do well. I live this lifestyle and would never stear a new guy/or girl wrong.

Me:
29 year old Power Lifter. Professional ranked bench. 29th in the nation currently. RAW. (Kyle Brown).

[video=youtube_share;aiDXimMUFIM]http://youtu.be/aiDXimMUFIM[/video]

[video=youtube_share;1pkP2vs1C9k]http://youtu.be/1pkP2vs1C9k[/video]

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear that Orbit is good people..........not so sure about it's current reps though. :rolleyes:

:D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I hear that Orbit is good people..........not so sure about it's current reps though. :rolleyes: :D
Pretty much.
Why do you think we need mew reps?

I must be a slacker ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So many great apps. You guys have a tough choice a head

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

I joined AM earlier this year, however I had been a member of PHF for quite a while.

I have taken my fair share. I have my staple supplements (just like everyone else) such as fish oil, multi, creatine, protein, etc.

I have ran 3 PH cycles so far, currently take THE1 by Olympus Labs and about to add in their DermaFURY!

Amazing stuff!

I do it all, HIIT to heavy weights to body building. I am also in the Army so I know a lot about body weight exercises!

I would say some Chinese food gets me everytime. But I can turn about anything into a cheat meal haha.

No I have not, but I do have 3+ years in sales ;) and two of those years are in corporate size ventures.

I am on here multiple times a day.

What is your age?

25 in January :D

What is your gender?

Male

It's a great company and I hear awesome things about it all the time. I think the real question isn't why do we want to, but why the heck wouldn't we Lol.

I think I am a very enthusiastic person and I have the experience needed to get the job done.

I love the interaction between clients and businesses and I love to facilitate those moments.

And enough people on here know that I stay true to my word.

I'll invest myself into the business as much as they invest into me. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good OP in here thats for sure

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I am excited, Looking forward to hearing back from orbit, definitely have a lot to bring to the table.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Booneman and leanengineer get my vote

kBrown

kBrown

Awards