NOXIPRO.... IS COMING BACK!!

wray98

wray98

Awards
CTD is bringing back the "OG" Noxipro!! Only difference is we have replaced the 1,3 DMAA with AMP Citrate with a dash of Alpha Yohimbine! All of the testing we have done thus far is amazing!! The taste is fantastic, the performance is clean not edgy and there is no CRASH! We are about 8 weeks away from the release!!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Awww I miss the og noxipro. That stuff was legit. I'm lucky to have a few sample packs left.
I'm gonna have to give the new noxipro a try

wray98

wray98

Awards
Awww I miss the og noxipro. That stuff was legit. I'm lucky to have a few sample packs left.
I'm gonna have to give the new noxipro a try
You will not be disappointed in the new version bro! You are lucky as hell to have some sample packs left of the 1,3 version. I personally prefer the new version over the original with 1,3 honestly. This version has no crash and no 1,3 side effects.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
CTD is bringing back the "OG" Noxipro!! Only difference is we have replaced the 1,3 DMAA with AMP Citrate with a dash of Alpha Yohimbine! All of the testing we have done thus far is amazing!! The taste is fantastic, the performance is clean not edgy and there is no CRASH! We are about 8 weeks away from the release!!
This looks good.

wray98

wray98

Awards
This looks good.
It is going to surprise a lot of people how similar the OG is to the new one we are about to release!! Taste is incredible along with the performance!!!!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys gonna have loggers?? I could compare and contrast the new to the old formula

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wray98 Supplements 12
Supplements 8
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
thebigt Supplements 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0