CTD SPORTS

wray98

wray98

Awards
Hey everyone, my name is Alex Wray and I am the national sales mgr for CTD SPORTS, I am going to be pretty active on this board moving forward. I look forward to interacting with you all daily.

Who has tried a CTD product and what is your feedback? We are launching the products in new packaging and they have started to slowly roll out on to the market! We are looking for board reps currently as well.

thanks

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I've used NoxiPro, both the original and Chrome version. Also used noxitropin, enduropro and your multi. I liked the 1,3 in the OG NoxiPro, but the chrome version is still solid from a stim pov.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I've used NoxiPro, both the original and Chrome version. Also used noxitropin, enduropro and your multi. I liked the 1,3 in the OG NoxiPro, but the chrome version is still solid from a stim pov.
We are about to bring back the Original Noxipro! Won't have 1,3 but instead will have Amp Citrate. Its cleaner, smoother and better tasting than the Chrome! Glad to hear you have used a few of our other products as well!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are about to bring back the Original Noxipro! Won't have 1,3 but instead will have Amp Citrate. Its cleaner, smoother and better tasting than the Chrome! Glad to hear you have used a few of our other products as well!
ETA for new version?

wray98

wray98

Awards
ETA for new version?

I don't have an exact date as of yet, but am being told 8-10 weeks. So hopefully by November! We are almost done with the testing of flavors and just received our sample bottles for us to ship out to distributors and accounts. We will be receiving sample packs shortly and will start sending those out ASAP once they land on our dock.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have an exact date as of yet, but am being told 8-10 weeks. So hopefully by November! We are almost done with the testing of flavors and just received our sample bottles for us to ship out to distributors and accounts. We will be receiving sample packs shortly and will start sending those out ASAP once they land on our dock.
K thanx.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone, my name is Alex Wray and I am the national sales mgr for CTD SPORTS, I am going to be pretty active on this board moving forward. I look forward to interacting with you all daily.

Who has tried a CTD product and what is your feedback? We are launching the products in new packaging and they have started to slowly roll out on to the market! We are looking for board reps currently as well.

thanks
CTD Sports

I looked at your website and your products look pretty awesome! i've used tons of products from well know brand supplements to smaller brand supplements. I'm really past the point on the forums of just logging supplements or getting free samples. I'd really like to get my foot in the door with a company and help them out on the forums as much as i can. If you need a board rep i'd be interested and feel like i could represent your company.

wray98

wray98

Awards
CTD Sports

I looked at your website and your products look pretty awesome! i've used tons of products from well know brand supplements to smaller brand supplements. I'm really past the point on the forums of just logging supplements or getting free samples. I'd really like to get my foot in the door with a company and help them out on the forums as much as i can. If you need a board rep i'd be interested and feel like i could represent your company.
Please feel free to PM me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks
I love you guys.
Great products.

I've used decabolen, the original, your superdrol, and pre workout. Pineapple strayberry flavor.
Great stuff, wish you still made prohormones.
But from using your previous hormonal line, I know you guys put out legit products.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I love you guys.
Great products.

I've used decabolen, the original, your superdrol, and pre workout. Pineapple strayberry flavor.
Great stuff, wish you still made prohormones.
But from using your previous hormonal line, I know you guys put out legit products.
Thanks for the props bro! Glad to hear you have been using the products for quite a while, a long damn while if you used the PH products! Please feel free to PM me bro.

wray98

wray98

Awards
say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I am in!
Its legit! We are taste testing flavors as week speak. The Fruit Punch flavor in on point and is already in production, we are expecting the ar***** in 8 weeks! New packaging, new attitude, new outlook and better performance! I can promise that people are going to be in awe of the new formula. Cracks you out just enough but not to much to where you don't want to train. Put it like this, I'm not afraid to take it on leg day and risk a heart attack!!

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Just tried noxivol yesterday. Cannot stop thinking about how absolutely pumped I got. Physically first, mentally second. Took the 4 pull dose 45 minits before workout, thinking now that I NEED to get my hands on more. A little pricey but I think on my off days I will split one dose, to stretch it. I have tried so many pre workout supps, and I really think that nothing has compared to noxivol. Seriously good product. Any samples? Got one out of sheer luck @ A1.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I used the new Noxipro yesterday for deadlift/upper back day. I also added in a packet of Noxivol. Normally I get tenderness inside my elbow when I start doing my chinups, but it definitely felt reduced to a substantial degree. I also added in a few sets of front squats after DL b/c my quads needed some extra work. Sometimes my elbows leak inwards and put strain on the ligaments on the inside. UCL I believe. Anyways, I worked up to a PR set of 300 lbs for 4 reps. (@168 lbs, its a lot for me) No issues in the elbows at all. Knee's felt good too. The pump I got was pretty legit, not gonna lie. My rep range was mostly below 8 so I wouldn't even have expected a "huge pump"
Also, I tend to get anxiety when I take pwo's that have a large dose of caffeine in them, but with the addition of the agmatine (being anxiolytic), I was able to have a sustained energy without jitters or that tightness in the chest that I'm susceptible to. Overall, my first impressions were very good. We'll see what today brings.

wray98

wray98

Awards
Just tried noxivol yesterday. Cannot stop thinking about how absolutely pumped I got. Physically first, mentally second. Took the 4 pull dose 45 minits before workout, thinking now that I NEED to get my hands on more. A little pricey but I think on my off days I will split one dose, to stretch it. I have tried so many pre workout supps, and I really think that nothing has compared to noxivol. Seriously good product. Any samples? Got one out of sheer luck @ A1.
Right on diggyroxx!!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed the Noxivol!! Also glad to hear A1 put some in a package for you in a order!! TFsupplements or A1 usually have a really great price on the product. You can always use 1 serving a day to keep it cost effective!

wray98

wray98

Awards
I used the new Noxipro yesterday for deadlift/upper back day. I also added in a packet of Noxivol. Normally I get tenderness inside my elbow when I start doing my chinups, but it definitely felt reduced to a substantial degree. I also added in a few sets of front squats after DL b/c my quads needed some extra work. Sometimes my elbows leak inwards and put strain on the ligaments on the inside. UCL I believe. Anyways, I worked up to a PR set of 300 lbs for 4 reps. (@168 lbs, its a lot for me) No issues in the elbows at all. Knee's felt good too. The pump I got was pretty legit, not gonna lie. My rep range was mostly below 8 so I wouldn't even have expected a "huge pump"
Also, I tend to get anxiety when I take pwo's that have a large dose of caffeine in them, but with the addition of the agmatine (being anxiolytic), I was able to have a sustained energy without jitters or that tightness in the chest that I'm susceptible to. Overall, my first impressions were very good. We'll see what today brings.
How was today bro?? Are you taking the cherry limeade flavor I sent you?

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have much time yesterday to write up my experience with Noxipro and my shoulder workout. But let me preface it by saying that months ago I had over stretched my chest and aggravated the brachio-plexus nerves on both sides of my chest. Since then, my OHP and horizontal pressing movements had felt significantly weaker. My max rep 225 bench went from 14 down to about 6 or 7. I've been avoiding doing bench due to a fear of aggravating something again, but yesterday after I downed my pwo, I felt that super-saiyan mode kick in :) Anyways I proceeded to to crank out 10 slow controlled reps. This was huge for me b/c I felt I had done some permanent damage from all that stretching. I'd only done 1 set to gauge where it was at, then proceeded to do OHP and finish up with various delt exercises. My OHP endurance felt ridiculous. Normally my delts feel gassed after 3-4 sets. I managed to muster up 7 sets in the 12-15 rep range, with a triple drop set on the last one. I had added 15 lbs onto both my lateral and front raises, and nearly maxed out the machine on my cable face pulls. Shrugs I usually work up to ~275 for 15-20 reps but upped it to 315 for sets of 15. And these were clean, up to the ear shrugs too. Yesterday's workout really did feel good. Lately I've felt like I've been dragging ass through my workouts, but yesterdays was something I hadn't felt in a long time. Unfortunately, that's all of the samples I had. I'd love to try more :p If anyone's in the market for a new pwo, I recommend you give a look at the new NoxiPro formula. It doesn't have the 1,3 in it anymore, but the AMP citrate plus a solid caffeine dose more than does the trick for me. I'm as big of a stim junkie as it gets. Believe me.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I didn't have much time yesterday to write up my experience with Noxipro and my shoulder workout. But let me preface it by saying that months ago I had over stretched my chest and aggravated the brachio-plexus nerves on both sides of my chest. Since then, my OHP and horizontal pressing movements had felt significantly weaker. My max rep 225 bench went from 14 down to about 6 or 7. I've been avoiding doing bench due to a fear of aggravating something again, but yesterday after I downed my pwo, I felt that super-saiyan mode kick in :) Anyways I proceeded to to crank out 10 slow controlled reps. This was huge for me b/c I felt I had done some permanent damage from all that stretching. I'd only done 1 set to gauge where it was at, then proceeded to do OHP and finish up with various delt exercises. My OHP endurance felt ridiculous. Normally my delts feel gassed after 3-4 sets. I managed to muster up 7 sets in the 12-15 rep range, with a triple drop set on the last one. I had added 15 lbs onto both my lateral and front raises, and nearly maxed out the machine on my cable face pulls. Shrugs I usually work up to ~275 for 15-20 reps but upped it to 315 for sets of 15. And these were clean, up to the ear shrugs too. Yesterday's workout really did feel good. Lately I've felt like I've been dragging ass through my workouts, but yesterdays was something I hadn't felt in a long time. Unfortunately, that's all of the samples I had. I'd love to try more :p If anyone's in the market for a new pwo, I recommend you give a look at the new NoxiPro formula. It doesn't have the 1,3 in it anymore, but the AMP citrate plus a solid caffeine dose more than does the trick for me. I'm as big of a stim junkie as it gets. Believe me.
Thank you so much for this review bro!! I will see what I can do about getting you some more samples to try of it. I might ;) have some laying around somewhere on my desk of a mountain!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I am a long time member of the bosrds.repped for one company but their items just didn't produce like they said sovwe parted ways some months back.please review my logs if you would like snd see if I meet your criteria for a rep for yoyr company. Would like to sample some ifvit isn't a bothervto gauge it for myself.I am just coming back from shoulder surgery so you won't see much action out of me on the boards for a while. Should be back 100percent in December. Thanks for the app.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much for this review bro!! I will see what I can do about getting you some more samples to try of it. I might ;) have some laying around somewhere on my desk of a mountain!!
No problem man. I look forward to it :D

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Never used your products but I look forward to some oppritunities in the future

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Tried noxitropin and was impressed. Never had a sleep aid work that well before! Been checking into your noxitest as well haven't jumped in and purchased yet.Getting closer though

wray98

wray98

Awards
Beltizie.. thanks for the feedback bro! Glad you liked the noxitropin.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Trird the samples alex sent out.noxivol wss amazing pumps like hr said. Hyper cutd took one and it ess too stimmed for me last night but took another today and was fine. Took noxitropin before bed and sleep wss as restful as could be. Still getting over rotator and bicep reattach ment surgery so sleeping is still a challenge. I am a fan already of these compounds. Sign me up brother i am ready. Can't wait to try bcaa and diuretics.

wray98

wray98

Awards
Trird the samples alex sent out.noxivol wss amazing pumps like hr said. Hyper cutd took one and it ess too stimmed for me last night but took another today and was fine. Took noxitropin before bed and sleep wss as restful as could be. Still getting over rotator and bicep reattach ment surgery so sleeping is still a challenge. I am a fan already of these compounds. Sign me up brother i am ready. Can't wait to try bcaa and diuretics.
Chef!! I appreciate the feedback and love bro!! Glad the products worked as I said they would!! We are about to drop the new Noxipro in about 2-3 weeks!! It is arriving sooner than expected!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyper Cuts is great man,.I like to take 1 with my morning coffee,What I like is not only the energy but also the way it curves my appetite.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chef!! I appreciate the feedback and love bro!! Glad the products worked as I said they would!! We are about to drop the new Noxipro in about 2-3 weeks!! It is arriving sooner than expected!!
Great to hear new Noxipro will be sooner than later. It will have 2-Amino-4methylpentane Citrate in it?

wray98

wray98

Awards
Great to hear with the new Noxipro. It will have 2-Amino-4methylpentane Citrate in it?
Yes sir! It will have Amp... Fruit punch will roll out first, followed by Cherry Limeade and Pineapple/Strawberry.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
in for another ctd workout this afternoon after work gonna hit dem der traps hard. got to get me some swell on ya know!

burn the quads and hams pump up them calves and see if I can split my shirt sleeves too! should take about 15 minutes on Noxivol!

wray98

wray98

Awards
in for another ctd workout this afternoon after work gonna hit dem der traps hard. got to get me some swell on ya know!

burn the quads and hams pump up them calves and see if I can split my shirt sleeves too! should take about 15 minutes on Noxivol!
Keep us posted bro!! Glad to hear you are liking the Noxivol!! You might need to buy a new shirt or 2

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
rocked out a great workout yesterday.
finally getting some hardness in my right arm bicep/tri area. i actually have abetter peak thatn before with the surgery.

hit quads and calves presses and squats. now i don't do alot on squats because of my backa dn shoulder but its not about the weight its about the movement.
5 sets each 50 reps total 15 sec rest in between

shrubs 3 different ways -plates, dumbbells and cables going in different directions to hit the rhomboids hard.

arms -cable straightbar pushdowns ,seated db curls, hammers, close grip bench just the bar and standing curls. 5 sets 10-15
done and done. saw a small tear in my shirt sleeve so i quit! lol!

wray98

wray98

Awards
rocked out a great workout yesterday.
finally getting some hardness in my right arm bicep/tri area. i actually have abetter peak thatn before with the surgery.

hit quads and calves presses and squats. now i don't do alot on squats because of my backa dn shoulder but its not about the weight its about the movement.
5 sets each 50 reps total 15 sec rest in between

shrubs 3 different ways -plates, dumbbells and cables going in different directions to hit the rhomboids hard.

arms -cable straightbar pushdowns ,seated db curls, hammers, close grip bench just the bar and standing curls. 5 sets 10-15
done and done. saw a small tear in my shirt sleeve so i quit! lol!
Very cool bro! I will be reaching out to you on Monday and letting you know. I was out of the office on Friday visiting some accounts around my area. Glad to hear the arm is healing and starting to respond again and getting back to where it once was!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always looking for a better pump what would you recommend ?

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Noxivol is the real deal, afraid to run out cuz money is tight, switched down to 2 and still rock solid pumps.

wray98

wray98

Awards
Noxivol is the real deal, afraid to run out cuz money is tight, switched down to 2 and still rock solid pumps.
Thanks for the love bro! Glad to hear you like it and the pumps are solid!