Awards
Of course! The day AFTER I placed an order. :worried:
It's our way of tempting you to order even more
;)

Sorry about your luck with timing there brother

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Woohoo! And I need to place an order! Thanks! Orbit rocks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is AWESOME!! Great deal right here. As OL is one of the hottest companies right now.

Even if u don't need anything you still need to jump on this. 25% is to good to pass up

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
This is AWESOME!! Great deal right here. As OL is one of the hottest companies right now. Even if u don't need anything you still need to jump on this. 25% is to good to pass up
Only problem is they're out of a lot of stuff. Orbit, are you gonna get more inventory before the sale runs out?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Only problem is they're out of a lot of stuff. Orbit, are you gonna get more inventory before the sale runs out?
Sale is on in stock items so my feeling is we are clearing out before restocking

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is an awesome deal for sure!
$42 bottles of TUDCA (and OL's are basically 2 normally dosed bottles in one)....makes you wonder if we even have a profit margin at these prices lol

These deals are sick.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
$42 bottles of TUDCA (and OL's are basically 2 normally dosed bottles in one)....makes you wonder if we even have a profit margin at these prices lol These deals are sick.
I'm glad it finally made it to Orbit...
Going to stock up on this..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Orbit: keeping the bile flowing for less!

Now we know why I didn't get into marketing
Lol

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Got my order in! Thanks, Orbit! I'm another $300 poorer, but it was worth it!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Got my order in! Thanks, Orbit! I'm another $300 poorer, but it was worth it!
Means you are 100 richer than you otherwise would have been without the sale!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Any idea on when the tr3n will be back in stock??
I was disappointed about that being out too. But, I guess we're probably not getting any on this sale. :-(

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I will check into restocking dates after the sale, but again it as worded to be a clearance sale on remaining inventory. Once the sale is done I expect everything will be in stock shortly after

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I was disappointed about that being out too. But, I guess we're probably not getting any on this sale. :-(
I love me some tren...never used ol tr3n. It would be awesome to grab some for 25% off

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I am usually skeptical of supplements and have tried most of them out there. But let me tell you this. Day 4 on ep1c and i can definitely notice a difference! I have never had pumps as big as i have with ep1c!

I cant wait to see what the future brings with continued use!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Has anyone received their order? I placed mine 9/12 and haven't received it yet. :scared1:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Has anyone received their order? I placed mine 9/12 and haven't received it yet. :scared1:
Didn't even see this was going on until now!

Fail....

:(

I can ask for yah?

PM your order # to me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't received my order yet either. I placed mine around the same day you did.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ordered mine last week and got it within two days

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. I put an inquiry with customer service. We'll see how it goes.
Sorry to hear this - hopefully they get it straightened out before you know it; our CS is usually very quick to correct any hiccups that pop up here and there.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear this - hopefully they get it straightened out before you know it; our CS is usually very quick to correct any hiccups that pop up here and there.
Hyde,

Do you think I should also call Orbit's CS or just wait on it? I am not really in a rush to get the products or anything though. I placed my order on 9/14/14.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Hyde,

Do you think I should also call Orbit's CS or just wait on it? I am not really in a rush to get the products or anything though. I placed my order on 9/14/14.
I think you should tough bases with them. Maybe that'll help them find mine as well... :approve:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you should tough bases with them. Maybe that'll help them find mine as well... :approve:
Damn I was really hoping to see my package sitting at my front door when I came home from work today but no such luck. I dont know man, this was my first time ordering from Orbit and its looking like it may be my last.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Damn I was really hoping to see my package sitting at my front door when I came home from work today but no such luck. I dont know man, this was my first time ordering from Orbit and its looking like it may be my last.
I've ordered from them before and had NO problems. I'm guessing they, or their local post office, got a little overwhelmed with the sale. I'm supposed ot start my cycle next week and need "what's in the box".

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Hyde, can you do us a favor and check up on this? I sent CS an email Sunday. They got back to me Monday saying they'd check on it. It's now Thursday and I haven't heard anything at all from them. I shot them another email yesterday and got an autoresponder saying they were closed until 9/22 (which has passed).

I'd appreciate any help you can provide.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyde, can you do us a favor and check up on this? I sent CS an email Sunday. They got back to me Monday saying they'd check on it. It's now Thursday and I haven't heard anything at all from them. I shot them another email yesterday and got an autoresponder saying they were closed until 9/22 (which has passed). I'd appreciate any help you can provide.
Pm me your order number I'll help you out

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hyde,

Bump......I actually placed the order on 9/13/14 ($190 order). I have still not recieved my order or have been contacted on the status of my order. I called their CS number today and it said they are not available so I left a message. For them to not even answer their CS line seems odd to me, but then again I have never used them before. Oh yeah and also note they have not given me a call back or nor has any of the reps on here reached out to me. I consider this weak customer service in my eyes.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump......I actually placed the order on 9/13/14 ($190 order). I have still not recieved my order or have been contacted on the status of my order. I called their CS number today and it said they are not available so I left a message. For them to not even answer their CS line seems odd to me, but then again I have never used them before. Oh yeah and also note they have not given me a call back or nor has any of the reps on here reached out to me. I consider this weak customer service in my eyes.

I saw this but you were addressing Hyde, if I am able to help you please PM me your order number brother

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Orbit has great customer service. Email them directly and if they are lagging or something is out of stock they will take care of you. At least that's the way I have always been treated by them

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pm sent! Thank you for reaching out bro.
Idk how I missed your post on the 23rd; I was on here that night for sure - really sorry I didn't get to you then, but looks like D2L is on it. I know this is a fiasco for you to have to wait for something that you paid for/were relying on, but just know that the postal service gets stuff wrong ALL the time, and it's possible we're backed up to, so all I ask is your patience - Orbit will get this sorted out.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk how I missed your post on the 23rd; I was on here that night for sure - really sorry I didn't get to you then, but looks like D2L is on it. I know this is a fiasco for you to have to wait for something that you paid for/were relying on, but just know that the postal service gets stuff wrong ALL the time, and it's possible we're backed up to, so all I ask is your patience - Orbit will get this sorted out.
Listen, I know how many things can happen that can cause this. I dont want to be the order that falls between the cracks. I just dont want to be patiently waiting and never get the package. I think its poor customer service when you dont notify the customer that there will be a delay or when they dont even answer their customer service line. I left a message and they didnt even bother to get back to me.

Anyway, D2L is a good dude and I am sure he will figure out whats up.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Listen, I know how many things can happen that can cause this. I dont want to be the order that falls between the cracks. I just dont want to be patiently waiting and never get the package. I think its poor customer service when you dont notify the customer that there will be a delay or when they dont even answer their customer service line. I left a message and they didnt even bother to get back to me.

We are on it like Donkey Kong!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I'm not asking you to simply be patient, but I'm saying that once you make contact w/ CS they will most certainly take care of the issue. And now that D2L has your number, we can message the boss directly and have him look into it on a case specific basis. This will be resolved.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Elrock have you been in touch with someone from Orbit management/CS yet?

I was told you have been now, or are they mistaken

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

He says he did.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

No, I called their CS line and nobody answered so I left a message with my information. I have not heard any response from them. No returned phone call or email.