BPS needs two new reps!!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS is ready to start expanding here. There are many opportunities forming here and we have opened up our doors for applications! Let's get it started now!

We'd like some info to get started though:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Do you have rep experience? If so, which companies? Provide some examples for us.
5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans.
6.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any.
7.) Why do you want to rep for us? And what makes you a good choice?

Criteria:

1.) You cannot be a rep for another company on any boards.
2.) You need to be active at least 4-5 times a week on AM.
3.) You need to know about our products. If you understand how they work, that is a major bonus.
4.) We need you to not just be a post whore. We prefer a BPS product educator. Someone excited to help others and show them that BPS products are high quality and effective.
5.) We're not looking for the bare minimum, where you hit your posts and get paid. Nope. We're looking for enthusiasm, and people who are excited to be a part of our team!

Goals:

1.) Don't focus on hitting the minimum. Go above and beyond! Hard work is rewarded.
2.) Bring BPS to light for those in the dark. Show them what they have been missing.
3.) Expand your minds and be accepting. Help us grow our family!
4.) Don't be a sheep! Follow us if you feel we are the right path or find another path that best works for you.

Compensation will be discussed privately.

Let's get some apps in here!!!!! :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Solid opportunity here AM!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lets see some apps!!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 50
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? No Sir. Not yet
4.) Do you have rep experience? If so, which companies? Provide some examples for us. No Rep experience
5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans. 5 day 5x5 1 day cardio Currently using EVL Pre Muscle Elements AmiN.O. Intra and Dymatize XT Post
6.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. Have not done any logs as of yet and 1 review http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/254852-contraband-25-servings.html#post4624937
7.) Why do you want to rep for us? And what makes you a good choice? Would Like to rep for your company after studying your site I believe you all have some outstanding products that could be a great benefit to all. Being beginner or advanced lifter.

Think I would be a good choice for your company I'm not set on one company and am open minded and willing to learn as well as educate others on your supplements. Have been studying supplements for the past 4 years and still learning something new each day. Also if i don't know the answer am willing to ask for input from others . I don't know everything and there are others that are far more knowledgeable then me. But looking to gain more knowledge as i get older

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good opp. Great company.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
So I recognize my posts are low, but at least hopefully you give the app a read because I think I can be of great service and value to the BPS team.

1.) How old are you? 23

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Have not yet had the pleasure.

4.) Do you have rep experience? If so, which companies? Provide some examples for us. I do not currently have rep experience.

5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans. Currently training a body part split 4x per week. 8-12 reps with occassional max effort days and high volume days thrown in when I feel it is necessary or if it sounds fun. As for supplementation, just running the staples for now but planning to add some endosurge for a lean bulk this winter.

I wrote a review for Myokem's Nitramine which can be seen here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/myokem/250111-nitramine-sample-reviews.html#post4633705

Finally to what I believe is the meat of the application. First, BPS carries not only a great appearing line of products that have overwhelmingly positive reviews, but they also have an outstanding reputation on the forums making it an honor to be a part of this team and learn from its members. Now to the self promotion. There are many reasons I think I would make a terrific rep. The first is my educational background and passion for this industry. While there are many very intelligent people on this board who admittedly have more knowledge on this subject and have dedicated themselves to learning about this material, I feel as if I take this a step further. Besides the lifestyle, I obtained a bachelors in Chemistry and a Masters degree in Human Nutrition. While these don't qualify me in themselves, they show the full dedication I have to the supplement industry and the science behind it with the goal of aiding in its advancement. Second, I can relate strongly to potential customers and other posters. Whether on the weight loss end through my own journey starting at 320 pounds with a max bench of 155 to 240 with a max bench of 315, or the struggle to gain quality weight after hitting that 240 pounds where I felt very skinny instead of lean (at 6'7 240 didn't feel like much). Finally, I have the time to dedicate to doing this job extremely effectively and going above and beyond any goals set for me because beyond just having a passion for "gains", my true hope is to take my education and experience and use it to help people become the best they can be and reach their goals both physically, and mentally as there seems to be a large correlation between the two.

While not your typical applicant, I hope you take the time to read and digest my application. The supplement industry is where I hope to make my future career and what I don't have in experience as of yet, would certainly be made up for by enthusiasm and endless pursuit of advancing not only my own dreams, but the goals of the company as well.

Thanks guys, and good luck to all applicants

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here. Tomorrow going to throw an app in for sure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Getting my app in after work today for sure!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support, guys! Some great apps so far, let's see some more :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
When is the deadline?

Great opportunity!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 21
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? Have not, but have looked into Vanillean several times before, just didn't fire the gun on it.
4.) Do you have rep experience? If so, which companies? Provide some examples for us. None so far, so fresh minded.
5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans. Running 5/3/1 with accessory work from an article on Wendler's site, it is 5/3/1 for bodybuilding. In the gym 4 times a week and rest days I have 2 mile walks. I take the staples(creatine, protein, food, multi,fishoil,vitc,etc), plus using Shred Ultra-Logging it.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245891-erase-test-powder.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253827-abes-ostar1ne-pct.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/251613-good-ole-honest.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255349-mst-ultra-shred.html (current)
When it comes to knowledge and experience I'm all in. I'm extremely interested in the human body from the perspective of how it reacts to different stimuli via supplementation, exercise, nutrition, etc. BPS has a great line up of diverse products that work on different paths, so naturally I'm interested in getting closer to you guys to further my knowledge and I'd love to educate others, as I believe if you teach you attain a higher understanding of what you have learned because you look at the big picture. I'm an Economic major, so most of my knowledge in supplementation science is self taught, meaning I have experience reading through medical studies and other higher readings. In no way am I an expert at supplementation in it's entirety, but I am willing to put the effort in to researching and gaining a full understanding of all of the BPS products to help others find the best product for their goals. I don't enjoy regurgitating others words without the knowledge of backing said words, though I find doing the research and finding my own conclusion to be my preference. When it comes down to what would make me a good choice as a rep for BPS is that I am very passionate about fitness in general, doing my own research, and willing to be on several hours each day helping out on AM.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great apps so far! C'mon, join the BPS Army!!

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 33

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Yes- DCP, Vanillean, OG Endosurge

4.) Do you have rep experience? No

5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans. Training: I lift 3 days a week using a basic split (back/tricep, chest/bicep, legs/shoulder) and do cardio an additional 2-3 days. Supplements: Preworkout, Postworkout, Protein, Multi

6.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255288-finaflex-muscle-fiber.html

7.) Why do you want to rep for us? And what makes you a good choice? I respect and admire the way BPS markets its products and the way their reps present themselves and the company on the forums. BPS makes quality products and does not need to rely on cheesy gimmicks or flashy ads. The products and their effectiveness speak volumes about the company. I have been working out and using nutritional supplements for almost a decade now. I enjoy learning about the latest research. I'm a teacher so I like to help people educate and better themselves. I'd like to "spread my wings" a little more, to be more active in the forums and to help people in whatever ways I am able to. Thanks for your consideration =o).

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
1.) How old are you? I am 20 years old, and I turn 21 in 5 days! :)

2.) Male or Female? Male

1. I have used BPS combustion. I really enjoyed it; it is an all around great fatburner!
2. I have also ran a log for BPS on adrenosurge! That is some good stuff right there!

4.) Do you have rep experience? If so, which companies? Provide some examples for us. I have no rep experience, but I am a very fast learner!

5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans. Right now I am doing a 1 on 1 off split.
Day 1: chest and back
Day 2: cardio and abs
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: shoulders and arms
Day 5: cardio
Day 6: off
Day 7: chest and back
I just keep rotating my split, so I work out each body part every six days. So far im really liking it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252447-nattys-adrenosurge-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/242497-nattyforlifes-volatile-run.html

7.) Why do you want to rep for us? And what makes you a good choice? I would like to rep for BPS because BPS is a company that sells honest products at an affordable rate. Also, BPS is a company that is growing very rapidly, and i would like to help BPS grow into an outstanding company in the years to come. I would be a good candidate for this position because I am very knowledgeable in the realm of supplementation and training! Also I am a very active member here at AM! I could bring many skills and attributes to BPS, skills and attributes including work ethic, responsibility, reliability, and trust!

Thanks for this oppurtunity!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2.) Male or Female? Male

1. I have used BPS combustion. I really enjoyed it; it is an all around great fatburner!
2. I have also ran a log for BPS on adrenosurge! That is some good stuff right there!

4.) Do you have rep experience? If so, which companies? Provide some examples for us. I have no rep experience, but I am a very fast learner!

5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans. Right now I am doing a 1 on 1 off split.
I just keep rotating my split, so I work out each body part every six days. So far im really liking it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252447-nattys-adrenosurge-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/242497-nattyforlifes-volatile-run.html

7.) Why do you want to rep for us? And what makes you a good choice? I would like to rep for BPS because BPS is a company that sells honest products at an affordable rate. Also, BPS is a company that is growing very rapidly, and i would like to help BPS grow into an outstanding company in the years to come. I would be a good candidate for this position because I am very knowledgeable in the realm of supplementation and training! Also I am a very active member here at AM! I could bring many skills and attributes to BPS, skills and attributes including work ethic, responsibility, reliability, and trust!

Natty gets my vote!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty is a good dude

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somewhere down the road I think this is something I would like to do!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

2.) Male or Female? Male

i would have thought you were older, mature for your age-this is a good thing, imo!!!

by the way i will be 56 in 4 days, lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good opportunity here with a reputable company. Good luck to all involved; I hope the BPS team gets some great new additions! Glad to hear BPS is growing :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good opportunity here with a reputable company. Good luck to all involved; I hope the BPS team gets some great new additions! Glad to hear BPS is growing :)
thanK you!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would have thought you were older, mature for your age-this is a good thing, imo!!! by the way i will be 56 in 4 days, lol.
Natty gets my vote. Wow!! BigT is old!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Peer pressure huh? Nah i want to see what i can accomplish natural!
Ha just saying there are cookies. Being natural is legit though. I like to say I'm natural as well. In terms of yeah I have taken some prohormone, so I naturally put on more weight than usual, it would of been unnatural if I didn't :D

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Ha just saying there are cookies. Being natural is legit though. I like to say I'm natural as well. In terms of yeah I have taken some prohormone, so I naturally put on more weight than usual, it would of been unnatural if I didn't :D
Clever.

I'm with you natty at least a few years runnin the natty supp train before I venture over to the other side. Though it is becoming more and more tempting to try and fill out this frame.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Clever.

I'm with you natty at least a few years runnin the natty supp train before I venture over to the other side. Though it is becoming more and more tempting to try and fill out this frame.
Ha thank you.

Yeah man your frame reminds me of my one buddy, he is ripped like no other and has genetics id kill for, though he could fill it out a bit. I can imagine after a few years you will be pretty nicely filled in, all about that marathon.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Ha thank you. Yeah man your frame reminds me of my one buddy, he is ripped like no other and has genetics id kill for, though he could fill it out a bit. I can imagine after a few years you will be pretty nicely filled in, all about that marathon.
A labor of love man. Finally letting myself eat the way I need to to grow. Getting out of the fear of getting fat again.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I know that feeling all too well!
This. I started out at 26% BF and have gone down to 7-8%bf, kind of was afraid to get fat again so stayed like that for a while, but last summer I just said **** it! I don't want to be some 137lb pencil, so I bulked up.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see you have some mud on you too, lol.
More than "some"!! LMAO. I'm two years behind you, and still kicking a$$, same as you brother!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guy's make me feel young! Lol.