Huge Savings At Ironflex This Weekend

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
To coincide with the Release of Nasty Mass while complementing the Labor day weekend Ironflexsupps is offering a huge 30% off sale. Use the Code LABOR30 on our home site. This savings is good for all of our products including all of the new stack options, Formabolic, and our pre-workout Quake!
Happy Cycling AM!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How much LMG is in each cap of Nasty Mass?
Got an Email into the boss about this. That was my first question. At three caps a day though it is a hell of a stack and a solid value

jeremiah0079

Awards
Got an Email into the boss about this. That was my first question. At three caps a day though it is a hell of a stack and a solid value
For sure, as long as that m14ad is legit, do you guys have any COA's on it?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
For sure, as long as that m14ad is legit, do you guys have any COA's on it?
On hand no but we do send all compounds out for third party testing. Our reputation depends on our consumers being happy with our quality 100% of the time ya know?

jeremiah0079

Awards
I don't doubt you guys one bit, it's just nice to have some proof. Hell if you guys are looking for someone to test/log this I would like to throw my hat in there, this sounds awesome!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I don't doubt you guys one bit, it's just nice to have some proof. Hell if you guys are looking for someone to test/log this I would like to throw my hat in there, this sounds awesome!
Haven't gotten the go ahead for any logs but I wouldn't be surprised if a couple didn't pop up :)
But as soon as one comes up I'll pm to make sure you have a good chance of logging it

princevince

Awards
  • Established
I like what your doing IRONFLEX, "NO GUTS- NO GLORY!" Love your material, just caught on to it a little later. But always satisfied with the results I've had in the past. Customer for life.