BPS NEEDS 3 LOGGERS! GTFIH!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's up AM!!?? This is my first logging promo, so I thought I'd look for some members who haven't tried our Endosurge Turbo and our new Maca Pro! These two combined are giving members incredible results!

BPS' EndoSurge: Dramatically Increase Free Testosterone!

Free testosterone is the most important form of testosterone in the body. Free testosterone is the bioavailable and “useful” form that triggers all the benefits associated with High T – libido, strength, stamina, recovery and mood enhancement. The other, more prevalent form of testosterone in the body is Bound Testosterone, in which T is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When testosterone is bound to SHBG it cannot be used by the body like free testosterone – Bound Testosterone is essentially inactive. So even though your body may produce more testosterone on a particular supplement, it is useless unless FREE testosterone is increased and made available for use.
In short, Free T is the testosterone that has the most physiological effects.

When it comes to increasing free testosterone there is only one ingredient that has been used over and over successfully – nettle root extract. This ingredient has the ability to bind to SHBG itself causing less testosterone to bind. The result? More testosterone left as FREE unbound testosterone in the body.

Our stinging nettle root extract is a high yield for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, the most active compound in nettle root. We offer a full ~1600 mg maximum dose of this ingredient at a month supply in every bottle!

Increase Total Testosterone
So now you know how important free testosterone is and you know that EndoSurge Turbo will be working to free up more of your total testosterone into free testosterone. But now let’s make it even better. By increasing total testosterone there is more testosterone available in the body to be freed up by the process above.

EndoSurge Turbo contains Mucuna Pruriens, a proven and well research ingredient extracted for natural L-Dopa. L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits, and the high purity, 98% extract used in EndoSurge Turbo provides a potent stimulus for these physiological effects. A primary mechanism of MP is to to increase the body’s level of LH (luteinizing hormone). This hormone signals the Leydig cells of the testes to produce more testosterone. More LH = more testosterone.

Additionally, EndoSurge Turbo now includes Maca extract. Maca has been shown in multiple clinical trials to increase libido, sperm count, sexual and social performance and may increase testosterone production as well. EndoSurge Turbo contains a whopping 750mg a day dose of 20:1 Maca; a powerful dose for even more powerful effects.

Finally, Vitamin D3, as Cholecalciferol, has been included to ensure healthy hormone and mineral levels. Vitamin D deficiency is rampant in modern Western society, and results in loss of bone density, serum electrolytes and mineral concentrations, and can even result in the impairment of endocrine (including testosterone) signaling. By including 400iu Vitamin D3 in each dose of EndoSurge Turbo, BPS ensures your body is primed and ready to upregulate Testosterone – to maximize EndoSurge Turbo’s other effects. This can even be further enhanced with proper supplementation of said electrolytes, including Zinc, Magnesium, Cobalt and Selenium.

Increase HGH
L-dopa, the key extract in Mucuna Pruriens, has been shown to increase HGH levels. We all know the importance of HGH not only in bodybuilding but for many anti-aging benefits. EndoSurge Turbo’s high yield extract potently elicits increases in HGH.

Decrease Prolactin
No man likes prolactin. Prolactin is the libido killer. After an orgasm prolactin levels sky-rocket, immediately killing libido. Having high circulating prolactin levels throughout the day will decrease your libido as well. On top of that, popular supplement ingredients like DAA have been shown to increase prolactin production.

If you like having a libido, prolactin needs to be down! Lucky, for you through the combination of MP extracts in EndoSurge Turbo, your prolactin will stay DOWN and your libido UP.

Increase Libido
EndoSurge Turbo was designed with the intention of drastically increasing ones libido. Through the combined pathways of increasing both free and total testosterone on top of decreasing prolactin, EndoSurge Turbo is a force to be reckoned with!

No Propriety Blend
Don’t bother with being unsure if you are getting enough of the essential ingredients in a formula. Taking a fraction of the amount of these ingredients is not going to give true results. You need the full and optimal dose. EndoSurge Turbo does not hide itself.

Month Supply
You got it – 2 capsules 3 times per day, delivers the maximum and full dose of the powerful ingredients of this formula.

The supplement industry is full of testosterone boosters. Some contain magical ingredients and some contain huge blends of ingredients at undetermined amounts.

At BPS we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel. We are just here to put the parts together right.

Maca Pro

Your Natural Performance Enhancer!

If you’re looking to get results without compromising your health, NEW MacaPro by BPS is the answer! MacaPro harnesses the potent benefits of the powerhouse herb maca, delivering it in a concentrated form. Because this is an herb, you can up your game without experiencing negative side effects since it’s natural.
Maca root is a plant that is grown in the high Andes. It has been shown to lhave a pronounced effect on sexual desire, reproductive health, and is potentially supportive of healthy testosterone levels. MacaPro uses an extremely potent 20:1 extract, in full 500mg capsules. Following daily dosage recommendations will yeild the equivalent of 20 grams of dried root powder. [h=3]MacaPro Benefits[/h]
  • Support Endurance & Stamina!
  • Enhance Strength!
  • Increase Libido!
  • Promote Positive Mood & Motivation!
  • Healthy Hormone Balance!
  • Aid Fat Loss!
With its natural formula, MacaPro supports these benefits and much more. It also aids cardiovascular and joint health. You can experience reward without risk. Take your workouts to the next level with MacaPro!

I need 3 loggers who are willing to take these products sans any other type of test boosting supplements. We're looking for honest loggers who can give good feedback, and update their log 4-5x a week.

Tell me why you think this will help you both in the gym and in the bedroom!! Give me all your details. Height, weight, age, training experience, and marital status! (the wife might be in for a surprise here)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Siiiick opportunity! I loved endosurge turbo, ran a month in pct and felt so good I bought another to keep it goin. Stacked with Maca? Fuggetaboutit! Libido will be criminal.

In fact, I've recently come into possession of some macapro, looking forward to it. I typically run 5g gelatinized maca as a staple so we'll see how it stacks up.

I'd love to get on board with this but my names in the hat for the natadrol log and I've always been interested in trying it. Someones gonna love this stack!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Siiiick opportunity! I loved endosurge turbo, ran a month in pct and felt so good I bought another to keep it goin. Stacked with Maca? Fuggetaboutit! Libido will be criminal.

In fact, I've recently come into possession of some macapro, looking forward to it. I typically run 5g gelatinized maca as a staple so we'll see how it stacks up.

I'd love to get on board with this but my names in the hat for the natadrol log and I've always been interested in trying it. Someones gonna love this stack!
let me correct you...someone's wife will love the stack lol

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
Awesome profile. Anyone over 35(like myself) should be all over this.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome profile. Anyone over 35(like myself) should be all over this.
^^^This. The libido boost is substantial.

Not to mention, the EndoSurge Turbo helps quite a bit with sleep and recovery, IMO.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
you make this when I JUST BOUGHT AENDOSURGE, ENDOSURGE, MACA PRO! whyyyyyyyy.

Send me some more :D. I have a log @ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251413-follidrone-formeron-mass550.html

already mentioned that I will be using these products, will happily run a log for you

all my stats, photos, workouts, are all in thread :)

I have libido and sleep problems at the mo, lethargy too, so would be a good log to see someone with the problems the herbs are trying to cure...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you make this when I JUST BOUGHT AENDOSURGE, ENDOSURGE, MACA PRO! whyyyyyyyy.

Send me some more :D. I have a log @ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251413-follidrone-formeron-mass550.html

already mentioned that I will be using these products, will happily run a log for you

all my stats, photos, workouts, are all in thread :)

I have libido and sleep problems at the mo, lethargy too, so would be a good log to see someone with the problems the herbs are trying to cure...
I remember you saying that! We appreciate the support!

Did you buy one bottle of each?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I remember you saying that! We appreciate the support!

Did you buy one bottle of each?
I did. Can send me 1 more of each if you want me to do an 8 week log on them all :). I'll really notice the benefits of these more than others I imagine, considering they all help me out in areas of concern at the mo

HuskerPower

Awards
I'm in for this log!
35yr old male with 15yrs of weight training/cross training experience. 5'8" and 165lbs. Approx. 10%bf. I've run a few "natural testosterone boosters" in the past and have had some success with putting on a few pounds or doing a recomp. Diet is mostly Zone as I've found that it works very well for what I do.
I'm a firefighter at a busy station and I compete in local and regional weightlifting/crossfit competitions. I'm looking for something to help with strength/recovery/sleep. About to start a month of strength training and a boost in free test would help. Also, I'm married and the wife and I are planning on starting a family soon. A boost in libido would be awesome! I'm no young buck anymore and I've noticed a decline in sex drive the past few years. No bueno!
I've never logged any product but would love the opportunity to log this product! I look forward to using these products and giving feedback!

TTWSUFree

Awards
BPS Endosurge logger.

Never tried it. Never have used BPS products. Have used tons of others. If BPS has identfied the effective extracts and blend, I would be glad to report and share with others my age group. Here are my stats. Would love to give it a try.

Height -- 5.4
weight -- 170
age -- 51
training experience -- consistent weight training off and on (mostly on) since 35
marital status -- Married 30 years Nov 2014. Libido is down quite a bit. An increase libido would be excellent for 30 years.

Let me know if this meet your requirements.

Thanks.
TTWSUFree

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Age 25
Height 5"10
Weight 245
Ive been training almost two years.
Married for four and just had a baby a few months back.
I have beta tested products before from Cellucor. I also have a YouTube channel where I post my reviews as well from a bodybuilding aspect and as a medical professional.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great apps so far guys! Keep em comin!

jimmyg

Awards
Hi First post, bit cheeky applying for a log but......

Age 46
weight 224lb
height 5ft 10
Married

Training consistently for two and a half years, started out losing weight which amounted to a loss in a year and half of 70lb.

All the weight was lost via weights and no cardio. Still have a way to go.

Training consists of 3 High intensity weight sessions per week. twelve exercises all done to positive failure with a double progression protocol.

Feel that I could benefit from trialling these products as libido has taken a bit of a dive of late. Due to style of training recovery help would be beneficial as would stamina.
Mood enhancement also would be great as sometimes things can seem a little "dark".
The fat loss from the macca would be welcome.

Due to my style of training I log everything, reps, weight, time in gym etc. Which will be helpful in seeing progress from the supplements.

Have tried other natty test boosters in past.

Let me know.

cheers

Jimmyg

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely nice to see interest in some awesome BPS products!

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
Age?

Training experience/routine?
10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing
Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months.
Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting.
5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling.
Normal session 2.5-3 hours.

Currently 5/3/1 is set at:
Squat: 160kg (2x per week - once wide/low bar and once narrow/high bar)
Deadlift: 160kg (2x per week - once sumo and once conventional)
Bench: 137kg
OHP: 82kg

Diet? (Cals/macros)
Tried Anabolic Diet for 2 months. Awful, now I have ridiculously high LDL and need to correct it, or take meds from the Dr. Just saw him today.

Once I hit 250-300g protein the rest of my diet falls on carbs.
Cals - doesn't matter as long as I am hitting goals for weight.
Current goals : fat loss
Since reintroducing carbs a week and a half ago, I've been continually losing body fat with up to 2,700 calories. Around 3,100 I seem to gain a bit again, so playing around with 2,700-2,900 to find my set point and eat as much as possible while still slowly losing.

This week is peak week, 3 days to go.

Goals with Endosurge?
Seeing as my workouts are stretching from the 3 to 4 hours range these days, I would love a product (that I don't have to worry about legality or liver failure with) that will aid in recovery as well as growth. I have been reaching some limits lately with strength and my biggest goal on my cut is to maintain strength so that when my bulk comes around I'll be building from a higher base level. My show is on 8/30 so I am dieting until then.

Afterward, I will be doing a short recomp for another show in October. It would be incredible to maintain, and even increase, my lifts.

Past logs?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254270-ageforce-weightloss-patches.html
CheslinK's Marathon to Elite with a dash of Hypertrophy - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Are you going to be running other supps?
I would love to stack this with Follidrone.

Dermacrine is the ****. I've tried Dermacrine and RS-Transaderm, and I prefer BPS products FAR MORE. I'd love to run a sponsored log of this stuff.

Morning:
Doctor's Best - CoQ10
Bulk Supplements - ALCAR
Bulk Supplements - ALA
Healthy Origins - Vitamin-D
NOW - EGCG
Healthy Origins - Green Coffee Bean Extract
Garcinia Cambogia (was only a dollar)
Yerba Prima - Fiber

Pre-workout-
ON - Creatine
NOW - Beta-alanine
NOW - Soy Lecithin
Organic Equadorian Cacao Powder
NutriGuard - Potassium Nitrate
Controlled Labs - Glycergrow
21st Century - Niacin
NOW - B12
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (depends on how recently my last meal was)

Peri-workout
xTend - BCAA (if cutting)
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (if bulking)

Willing to post before & after / swolfies?
I take photos on my own regardless. Of course!

I'm also setting up a YouTube channel and will review the product on my channel.

How often can update?
Daily

Why should we pick you?
I will be a meticulous and daily logger. My nutrition, training regimen, as well as overall tracking are already in place for the next 3-6 months. I am a natural competitor and this would help me greatly. Currently, my free test is 6.82 on a 0.2->42.5 scale so I would really like to increase these numbers. Total test is 4.95 on a 2.40->8.11 scale. Estradiol is 10 on a 11->44 scale.

I'd get blood tests done before and after.

Let's see some other APP competiton...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna pick the loggers Sunday night.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Kat has me wanting to try that MacaPro haha.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
I'm up for it 50yrs old and just starting my offseaon work.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, Gent's, I've gone through all the apps and have selected three names.

TTWSUFree
Jimmyg
Cheslink

Please message me your mailing address' so I can get this all sent out!

Those not selected, thank you for your interest in BPS products. Keep an eye out for future promotions!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congrats to every who was chosen. Better luck next time to everyone else. Thank you again for giving us a great opprituniy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, Gent's, I've gone through all the apps and have selected three names.

TTWSUFree
Jimmyg
Cheslink

Please message me your mailing address' so I can get this all sent out!

Those not selected, thank you for your interest in BPS products. Keep an eye out for future promotions!
looking forward to those logs!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please link the logs on here so we can follow!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Eagerly waiting for links to logs to be posted. Hopefully we can see some follow-thru on this great opportunity.

TTWSUFree

Awards
Products were recently shipped. Should start seeing them next week.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been informed that the product has been shipped. Logs should be up shortly.

TTWSUFree

Awards
Hey Everyone:
This will be my first blogger review based on being selected by a supp supplier. As the product has been recently been shipped, this initial review consist of my current stats and what the product is designed to do. Placing the review since the origination for the bloggers request. No problem moving, reposting if another forum section is more appropriate.

BPS Endosurge Turbo advertised effects:
Increase HGH
Decrease Prolactin
Increase Libido

Maca Pro: advertised effects:
Support Endurance & Stamina!
Enhance Strength!
Increase Libido!
Promote Positive Mood & Motivation!
Healthy Hormone Balance!
Aid Fat Loss!

TTWSUFree stats:
Height -- 5.4
weight -- 170
age -- 51
training experience -- consistent weight training off and on (mostly on) since 35
marital status -- Married 30 years Nov 2014. Libido is down quite a bit. An increase libido would be excellent for 30 years

Markers of advertised effects:

Strength:
-- Bench
-- Squat
-- Military press
-- Dead Lift
Mood:
Libido:
Motivation:
Fat Loss:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Everyone:
This will be my first blogger review based on being selected by a supp supplier. As the product has been recently been shipped, this initial review consist of my current stats and what the product is designed to do. Placing the review since the origination for the bloggers request. No problem moving, reposting if another forum section is more appropriate.

BPS Endosurge Turbo advertised effects:
Increase HGH
Decrease Prolactin
Increase Libido

Maca Pro: advertised effects:
Support Endurance & Stamina!
Enhance Strength!
Increase Libido!
Promote Positive Mood & Motivation!
Healthy Hormone Balance!
Aid Fat Loss!

TTWSUFree stats:
Height -- 5.4
weight -- 170
age -- 51
marital status -- Married 30 years Nov 2014. Libido is down quite a bit. An increase libido would be excellent for 30 years

Markers of advertised effects:

Strength:
-- Bench
-- Squat
-- Military press
-- Dead Lift
Mood:
Libido:
Motivation:
Fat Loss:
you should see a noteable improvement in libido, imo.......

the usually way is to post in the supplement logs section, thanks!!!

TTWSUFree

Awards
9/23/2014 update: Product(s) still not received. Maybe there's been a changed in direction.

Thanks,
TTWSUFree

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, looking forward to some awesome logs soon :D

TTWSUFree

Awards
10/6/2014

What everyone has been waiting for. Review of BPS Endosurge and Macapro:

I apologize for this not being detail as some would prefer, but recently got new job and things are a bit busy doing on-boarding and start-up. See below for a quick overview. This is also post in the Supp review section as directed.

Packaging and content:
- Enodosurge - 10
- Macapro - 10

Product label:
- Endosurge - 10
- Macapro - 9. Thinks someone was a bit quick with dosage.
Instruction - 1 cap, 3x a day,
3 caps (500mg each) x ratio (20:1) = 30,000ng
Label states: "MacaPro uses an extremely potent 20:1 extract, in full 500mg capsules. Following daily dosage recommendations will yield the equivalent of 20 grams of dried root powder"

Received Tuesday 9/30/2014. Dosing per recommendation. Endosurge: 2 caps, 3x a day. MacaPro: 1 cap, 3x a day. Both together on empty stomach
Length: Six days
Day 1 - nothing noticed
Day 2 - nothing noticed
Day 3 - nothing noticed
Day 4 - sleeping more soundly, more active REM, dreams
Day 5 - sleeping more soundly, active REM, dreams even more active than day 4, starting to notice improved sense of wellbeing, positive outlook
Day 6 - same as Day 5, but also noticing Alpha male awareness, greater desire to hit and challenge the weights, workout. Not referring to an aggression, but a sense of having the authority to perform and excel in the workout. This may be preferred when stacking against androgens which can push the envelope with regard to civility.

I have 2 performance markers"
1) Strength: One strength marker is Overhead dumbbell presses @60 lbs. Definitely increase strength and improvement prior to taking product. Nothing drastic, but welcomed. Thing most noticeable is reduction in joint stress. Heavy lifting the joints take a major beating. As time moves later some feel the heavy lifting more in the joints. I'm noticing the joints are working smoothed.
2) Endurance: Bent over dumbbell rows @ 60 lbs. Performed 30 reps, but could have clearly performed several more. Joints felts great.

Someone mentioned improve libido. Can't say this is happening. Strength and functional performance has increased.

Overall @ day 6-
Endosurge and MacaPro - what is stated will do.
-Alpha Male Confidence - up
-Improved Sleep - up
-Improved Strength - up
-Increased Libido - not sure just yet
-Improved Body Composition - not sure
-Increase Testosterone, HGH - up

MacaPro -
Support Endurance & Stamina! - up
Enhance Strength! - up
Increase Libido! - not sure just yet
Promote Positive Mood & Motivation! - up
Healthy Hormone Balance! - up
Aid Fat Loss! - not sure just yet

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be following! You don't have to update in this thread. Just post the link in here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/6/2014

What everyone has been waiting for. Review of BPS Endosurge and Macapro:

I apologize for this not being detail as some would prefer, but recently got new job and things are a bit busy doing on-boarding and start-up. See below for a quick overview. This is also post in the Supp review section as directed.

Packaging and content:
- Enodosurge - 10
- Macapro - 10

Product label:
- Endosurge - 10
- Macapro - 9. Thinks someone was a bit quick with dosage.
Instruction - 1 cap, 3x a day,
3 caps (500mg each) x ratio (20:1) = 30,000ng
Label states: "MacaPro uses an extremely potent 20:1 extract, in full 500mg capsules. Following daily dosage recommendations will yield the equivalent of 20 grams of dried root powder"

Received Tuesday 9/30/2014. Dosing per recommendation. Endosurge: 2 caps, 3x a day. MacaPro: 1 cap, 3x a day. Both together on empty stomach
Length: Six days
Day 1 - nothing noticed
Day 2 - nothing noticed
Day 3 - nothing noticed
Day 4 - sleeping more soundly, more active REM, dreams
Day 5 - sleeping more soundly, active REM, dreams even more active than day 4, starting to notice improved sense of wellbeing, positive outlook
Day 6 - same as Day 5, but also noticing Alpha male awareness, greater desire to hit and challenge the weights, workout. Not referring to an aggression, but a sense of having the authority to perform and excel in the workout. This may be preferred when stacking against androgens which can push the envelope with regard to civility.

I have 2 performance markers"
1) Strength: One strength marker is Overhead dumbbell presses @60 lbs. Definitely increase strength and improvement prior to taking product. Nothing drastic, but welcomed. Thing most noticeable is reduction in joint stress. Heavy lifting the joints take a major beating. As time moves later some feel the heavy lifting more in the joints. I'm noticing the joints are working smoothed.
2) Endurance: Bent over dumbbell rows @ 60 lbs. Performed 30 reps, but could have clearly performed several more. Joints felts great.

Someone mentioned improve libido. Can't say this is happening. Strength and functional performance has increased.

Overall @ day 6-
Endosurge and MacaPro - what is stated will do.
-Alpha Male Confidence - up
-Improved Sleep - up
-Improved Strength - up
-Increased Libido - not sure just yet
-Improved Body Composition - not sure
-Increase Testosterone, HGH - up

MacaPro -
Support Endurance & Stamina! - up
Enhance Strength! - up
Increase Libido! - not sure just yet
Promote Positive Mood & Motivation! - up
Healthy Hormone Balance! - up
Aid Fat Loss! - not sure just yet

start a new thread and post the link to that thread in this one :)