WANTED: stand-up guys for forum rep positions!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we are looking for a few good individuals, dedicated to the advancement of others and knowledgeable in supplements, who can share some of their own time representing our brand on the forums

the qualified individual will:
* be able to post actively and consistently
* be honest and truthful when discussing our line, and advise only appropriate use of our products
* show a sincere interest in the well-being and welfare of others
* have fun and enjoy what they do!

if you are interested, you can PM me directly, or e-mail me at the address in my sig line

thanks - and we look forward to hearing from you as we continue to grow our team!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
open to Canadians?...if so I may consider throwing in an app....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Battossi

Awards
we are looking for a few good individuals, dedicated to the advancement of others and knowledgeable in supplements, who can share some of their own time representing our brand on the forums

the qualified individual will:
* be able to post actively and consistently
* be honest and truthful when discussing our line, and advise only appropriate use of our products
* show a sincere interest in the well-being and welfare of others
* have fun and enjoy what they do!

if you are interested, you can PM me directly, or e-mail me at the address in my sig line

thanks - and we look forward to hearing from you as we continue to grow our team!
I will already rep products that are deemed by my own research to have a benefit. However....good brand to go with!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Quality products and quality reps that suggest product when it makes sense. All of your guys reps seem to have a maturity and common sense quality that is respectable, and quite honestly was the reason I've bought product in the first place.

I'm sure you guys will pick another class act and continue your good reputation.

Good luck in your search.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks guys, we certainly appreciate the support!

Cordeen - we have now filled the positions we were looking to fill, but thank you for the interest